Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lady Fox ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey! I feel Loved! The new chapter is here!

Insert standard Disclaimer! I don't own any character other than Rika!

Dedications to the trio:

Ithilelda, Midnitedreams, Nina Angeles

Midnitedreams- fighting Hiei

Nina Angeles - fighting Kurama
Ithilelda- (didn't specify and have not decided)

Last time- they got on the boat and trained.

~~~~

The two foxes woke up in their respected bunks. They both rubbed their temples because of the headaches coming on. Fortunately Rika had planned for this. She reached into her bag and pulled out some herbs that were specifically for Kitsunes. She had plenty of this type if herb as well as herbs for fire apparitions and human spirit energy users. (it would be like a sugar cube for normal humans) These herbs are fabulous, because they return 90% of a fox's energy and heal the wounds. She tossed Youko some and took some herself. They were feeling much better than before. "I'm not doing that again." "I quite agree, but I think we are stronger." "You're finally awake. About time." "Yeah! How you doing Kurama? You slept more than I did!" "What the hell are you doing in our room?" "I guess we wasted our time checking in on you." "Ass! What time is it by the way?" "About midnight. This little trip is taking to long. I wonder when we'll get to the island. The toddler better give me a month off for this." "Twit. We'll arrive afternoon tomorrow." "Look, gentlemen, (Don't you feel the sarcasm?) it is late, so… LEAVE, unless you want to play a game. *Insert evil glint in eye*" "What game?" "Truth or dare? *REALLY evil glint* It may be childish but it's a classic." "Why not?" "Hn." Yusuke sat on the empty dresser. Hiei just leaned against one of the walls.

~~~~

AN- Sorry to interrupt, but… I love Truth or Dare. It is also a great way to learn stuff about people and more importantly there is so much evil to be used in this scenario. *evil laugh*

~~~~

Rika decided to go first. "Yusuke. Truth or Dare?" "Truth!" Hmm… When I first talked to you, why did you tell me what I wanted you to?" "To be honest I figured if you were either a science partner or a new fangirl." "Youko. Truth or dare?" "Truth, Yusuke." "Uh… How about… Are you as much of a playboy as the rumors said?" "Yes." "Hiei. Truth or Dare?" "Truth." "Why did you become and thief/assassin?" "Hn." "Look you choose so answer, firefly." (guess who that is. One hint: female) "Anger issues." "Uh-huh" "Rika. You know the question." "Truth." "Are you like Youko in relationships?" "Let's see… Youko how many?" "Uh… it has to be triple digits." "No. only double digits." The last part of her response was extremely fast. "Youko! Truth or Dare?" "Why not dare." "I'm sure there will be a audience, so I dare you to get at least one woman during this adventure." "Done."

There were a few more rounds. After Youko's dare no one accepted a dare. The group learned that Yusuke has an apple shaped birthmark on his butt. Did you know that Hiei ran away from his parents and had a human girlfriend? Kurama and Rika couldn't answer any questions after they learned about the birthmark. These are just the highlights.

(Do you really want a few more rounds of this game? Come on! If you did I'm sorry.)

They all woke up about noon and the captain left a note on the door that the ship would be landing in an hour. They got dressed and packed. Rika put up the illusion. When they landed they were greeted by four figures in cloaks. Youko thought he recognized a scent, but put it in the back of his mind. The tallest figure said, "Thank-you for coming. You know the deal. You win and we send back the souls. You lose and well…" Another said, "You will be led your rooms and prepare for tomorrow. We'll draw lots to see who fights whom. This is just like the dark tournament except there is no money involved. Bye!" With that they just left and another demon escorted to their rooms.

~~~~

I know... Short and little action, but the next chapter will have a fight. I' m tired and I'm just going to think about doing my school assignment. ARG! Biology is a bitch! It is such a pain and the teacher is a well… I should keep this a little clean. Please review! Adios!

P.S. One more position open for the team. Just give me your:

Name

Sex

Power (Or type of demon)

Appearance-

Who you wish to fight- (If no one specific *not Hiei or Kurama, because they are already promised* I'll assign one)