Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lady Fox ❯ Identies and Secrets ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay… I'm back! I love reviews please!

Umm… I have two announcements.

1-Umm… I know I kind set up Rika and Youko for hentai action, but they still have to bond and I can't write lemons well. If you want to write a lemon, do so, but tell me.

2-I'm no longer taking request to be in the fic. I want to thank those who did ask to be in the fic! You gave me a unique plot idea. *Squeals of fan girls* Okay… Just so you, the readers, know, I like strong women. Just keep this in mind as you read the following chapters.

Dedications are to Ithilelda, who is great and a fantastic author.

Disclaimer- I repeat this again and *squeals* *SD sighs* for the last time. I DO NOT OWN YYH.

SD: Fangirls could you PLEASE leave Kurama alone while he training? *Death glares* Umm… okay. Sorry youkou! I don't know how they got past security.

Youkou: No problem. Just get on with the fic. The upcoming scene may distract them.

SD: Okay…

~~~~~

"Here you are sirs. These four rooms are yours." There is a common living room, but each room has their own bathroom. It is like a suite. Each room has its own entrance and the common living room also has its own access. Yusuke as the unofficial leader of the group got the biggest. Hiei got the room with the least amount of windows. (I just can't imagine him wanting to be in a bright room)

Youko got the room with a red theme. When I say red theme I mean a red theme. There was a plush red carpet, red silk bed set, Cherry canopy bed, and a cherry dresser. Rika or Kuwabara as the enemies knew her received a blue themed room. It was very similar to Kurama's except that the wood was maple instead of cherry.

After they unpacked, which was not long, they met in the common living room. "So… What did you think? Did any of you get a read on their power?" "No, I believe that they are keeping us in the dark about their skill." "Of course Kitsunes." "Well… We'll kick their asses." *knock* "I wonder who would be here?" Rika walked over to the door. She of course maintained her illusion. A lower demon was at the door. "What would you like?" "I'm here to invite you downstairs. The other team is not patient and wants to decide who fights whom." "Fine! Let's go."

They all went downstairs. The four, cloaked figures were sitting at a table. They looked up and motioned to them to sit in the chairs across from them. The four did so. "Let's cut to chase. We are not people that like to wait for anything. We'll decide now the opponents and order." With that she pulled seemingly out of nowhere eight cards and placed them on the table. Each card had the name of one member of the team. The backs of the cards with the name of the detectives were blue, while the other team had a red colored back. The tallest member of the team, still cloaked, shuffled the card and placed a red with a blue. Once every card was matched up the four removed their cloaks one by one.

The shortest was female, 5'2" (I'm not saying this is short (I'm this height) she is just the shortest in the group) with long black hair with gold tips, red eyes, wearing a dark blue top, black baggy pant, and fingerless gloves. She was a full fire apparition. Unlike Hiei she did not need to transform to tap into her full power. She had a bored expression on her. "I'm Midnight."

With that the next member of the team removed the cloak. She was 5'9", a neko demon, had sapphire blue eyes, long brown eyes. She had a grace and tranquil aura that implied the ability to control water. "Hello, I'm Nina."

If somebody were looking on they would notice that the male fox had gone pale and was slowly sliding down in his chair. Hmm…

The next member of the team removed her cloak. She was about the same height as Yusuke, had light crystal blue eyes that you would almost consider white, with very long black hair and two blue streaks as bangs. You immediately knew she was a marital artist by her stance and an Ice apparition by her appearance. "A pleasure to meet you, I'm Isako."

The fourth fighter was 5'5", had emerald green eyes, medium length dark brown hair. She was unreadable. All you could sense is that she had power that you would not see until a battle. With that the ladies turned their heads to Youko, (uh-oh) *gulp*, and said at once, "Youko! We missed you!" (Please hear the evilness, sarcasm, and mild anger) "Ladies…" (hear the fear)

~~~~

What did Youkou get his sexy ass into? I know and you don't! HA!

Again- If you want a lemon you can either post it yourself, or Send it to me. *Looking around*

Also… I won't update till next Saturday at the earliest. Those damn midterms. *Runs from fangirls that got back in after being kicked out* Adios!

Youko- Um… The fangirls are slightly pissed. They are angry that SD even hinted to me being in danger. I'd like to know what is happening, but she busy and her damn muse refuses to tell me anything. She is a bit flighty. *sighs* *pouts* Please review!