Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lady Fox ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay…

Starflame dragon- you are an idiot! You have three working fics. Why didn't you focus on one?

SD- Shut up! I'll take away the posters and your entire sugar supply!

SFD- "…"

SD-That's what I thought! Now, this chapter may have at least the beginning of the fight. If it doesn't feel free to throw food at me! *readers getting food* *getting scared* Can anybody tell me why there are so many Kur/Hiei pairings? *Glares and more people getting food* Okay… Just three more things!

Fan girls! Please! Leave Youko alone! I've posted security around his room.

I do not, have not, and will not ever own YYH or Youko! Don't rub it in!

This is dedicated to Ithilelda! You are So Great! Brownies for you!

~~~~~~~~~

Last Time-

The fourth fighter was 5'5", had emerald green eyes, medium length dark brown hair. She was unreadable. All you could sense is that she had power that you would not see until a battle. With that the ladies turned their heads to Youko, (uh-oh) *gulp*, and said at once, "Youko! We missed you!" (Please hear the evilness, sarcasm, and mild anger) "Ladies…" (hear the fear)

~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, Sorry about interrupting Youko, but for those who don't know me I'm SunDragoness (Yes it is my close to name, but not a self-insertion) I'm a dragon/ Kitsune. Now back to business. How have you been?" "Um…" "Yes, Youko, how have you been? I missed your hair and ears. They are so cute!" This came from the neko, Nina. "You know them? How?" Obviously from that statement came from Yusuke, cute but not connecting the dots. "Baka. Think about it! Youko… Women… Even you can figure that out!" "OH!" "Yes we all (Fan girls are going to kill me, but…) dated him and… Well… Except for me, I'm just a friend of Isako" Kuwabara (Rika) said, "Care to explain Youko?" "To be honest? *glare from all* Well… You might not know but I accumulated a lot of land and power. I was practically a lord. These four are princesses. Their dear fathers and/or mothers wanted to set them up with me. I was young, arrogant and *lowers volume* afraid of commitment *rises volume* Why do you think the number is three digits?" *smack* that sound consisted of Yusuke, Hiei, Rika, and SunDragoness taking their right hands and hitting their foreheads.

SunDragoness spoke up first. "I think we should continue with our business." "Yes, I think that would be wise." Nina started to flip the cards over. Kurama's card was next to Nina's. Yusuke's was next to Isako's. Kuwabara's (Rika's) was next to SunDragoness'. That left the last of teams. Hiei's was next to midnight's. They decided that they would the reverse order of how the pairings came. So… The order and pairings are so

1-Hiei V. Midnight

2- Rika Vs. S.D.ess

3-Yusuke Vs. Isako

4-Kurama Vs. Nina

The fights decided they just looked at each other. If tension were real you could have cut it. You could see Nina's hand twitching if you had the right angle. All of a sudden it went like lightning straight to Kurama's ears. He just sighed. Every single member of her team just shook their head, while Kurama's teammates had a clueless look. Youkou explained. "She had and seems to still have a fascination with my ears." "…" "Yeah I know."

~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Dodging food* I KNOW! I promised a fight, but… *dodges food* I just didn't feel the fight scene. *Continues dodging food* I don't think it's the right time. *Runs away*

StarflameDragon- Yeah… Well… Reviews equal faster chapters.

Oh, Ithilelda, Nina Angeles, Midnightdreams, Do you like your characters? If you want me to change ANYTHING, just tell me! Adios!