Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lady Fox ❯ Midnight vs. Hiei ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Comes out of hole* *looks around* Okay here is the new chapter. By the way, female and male fans get front row seats if the have reviewed or will review. Well… I'm just going to let you read

Dedicated to:

ALL Reviewers and

Ithilelda

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a cake! *hugs*

Last Time~~~

1-Hiei V. Midnight

2- Rika Vs. S.D.ess

3-Yusuke Vs. Isako

4-Kurama Vs. Nina

The fights decided they just looked at each other. If tension were real you could have cut it. You could see Nina's hand twitching if you had the right angle. All of a sudden it went like lightning straight to Kurama's ears. He just sighed. Every single member of her team just shook their head, while Kurama's teammates had a clueless look. Youkou explained. "She had and seems to still have a fascination with my ears."

"…"

"Yeah I know."

"Youkou, I'm hurt. You know it's just a tradition from our younger years." S.D.ess spoke up.

"Why don't we retire to our rooms? I wouldn't want Kuwabara to be tired for our fight." Rika looked at her and realized that she as part kitsune knew there was something odd about Kuwabara, but she would be quiet and wait.

Both teams went to their rooms. They awoke the next day. Hiei was in his traditional black. (Black again? Surprise!)

Midnight was wearing a dark blue top, black baggy pant, and fingerless gloves. She always wore this to kick some ass.

The fight was set up identically to the dark tournament. The princesses did not think small.

There was even an audience. It was almost split down the middle