Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Shades of Gray ❯ Brawl ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shades of Gray 6
Author's Notes: Here we go gang another High School A/U; basically the guys are in a band, Kurone is in here too. The girls (Keiko, Botan, and Yukina) are their groupies/girlfriends. Koenma is their manager. Basically there will be singing, no dancing though (lets not go "Grease" now), gang related stuff, some drugs, some drinking, violence (well duh on that), and abuse. Basically the plot the guys have to deal with everything from rival bands to former rival gangs, old flames and family problems. On another note Catterina and Panthera are NOT related in this fic in anyway, shape or form. Also sorry if this starts to resemble in other stories out there as I surely did not mean for it too. Anyways enough talk lets get to the good stuff.

______________________________________________________

"Well, well look who it is," said a male who was dressed in baggy jeans and a black t-shirt with skulls all over it, his hair was spiked up and his eyebrows were pierced.

"What do you want?" asked Hiei in annoyance.

"Come on Hiei," said the man pulling a cigarette from a pack and lighting it. "It's not like we came here to make trouble."

"That's a load of shit Kurga," said Cat flatly.

"Oh look," said one of the other gang members. "The Bat's whore is back."

"Oh, what's wrong?" pouted Cat a mischievous tint in her eyes. "Still upset about the testicle retrieval operation you had to have?"

"Stupid bitch."

"Guess you should have kept your hands off my female," said Kurone his arm wrapping tighter around her. "Or that wouldn't have happened."

"Speaking of females who is the new dish hanging with the shorty?" asked Kurga looking her up and down.

Panthera flushed and hid her face in Hiei's neck without even thinking about it.

"Have you been sleeping with her?" smirked Kurga.

"Have you gotten into watching those tacky porn films again?" asked Cat curiously.

"Listen you stupid bitch," snapped Kurga. "No one is talking to you."

"Then leave us alone," said Kurama his eyes flashing dangerously.

"Not until I found out who this delicate beauty is," said Kurga reaching for Panthera.

Hiei reacted immediately his arm shot out and he slammed it into Kurga's stomach. While Kurga was hunched over Hiei slammed one of his black steeled toed boots into his chest and pushed the other male over. Finally Hiei slammed his foot down on the fallen male's chest, possibly cracking a few ribs.

"Be lucky it wasn't me," snarled Kurone as the group walked past him and his men who were trying to help their leader get to his feet. "The next time you come near my cousin I won't stop at a few cracked ribs."

"Bastards," growled Kurga getting to his feet with the help of the others. "You," he snarled his attention on the girls. "You think you know them so well? Well let me tell you something I bet you didn't know."

The group slowly turned back to face the fallen gang rival.

"The little bastards," he snarled. "They used to beat people until they had to be hospitalized, they stole from people, and nearly killed people in their own gang and in others. The red head nearly killed a man, and the short one wasn't exactly known for his patience with the ladies. Should I go on?" he asked a smirk forming on his face.

Cat walked slowly up to him and smirked slowly, "I have news for you." She whispered slowly, "They already know about their significant other's dark pasts and they don't care about it."

That said she straightened up and made her way back to the group slipping an arm around Kurone's waist the group made their way over to the ticket office and then went inside the theater.


TBC

Sorry it is so short I kinda ran outta ideas for this chapter. But don't worry I am going on vacation on Sunday and that should help me get my muse back in working order for this story and the others. Since I am starting to run low on ideas for those chapters and everything will be fine and the next chapter of this story will be longer. I promise. Anyways for all you YGO fans check out this story by a friend of mine. It is pretty good and worthy of recognition.

Soul Sire - Dedicated to Lady Nightshade. Two Months into their marriage, Seto and Pernia are invited to a halloween party, but in disguise a soul snatcher is after the soul of Seto's wife. Will he Succeed in getting it or will Seto stop him in time? NO FLAMES!

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1884084