Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Lost Child ❯ The Mission ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
 
 
 
Here's chapter two, brought to you BYYYYYYYYYYY
 
Well, someone.
 
 
DISCLAIMER: SORRY! I FORGOT TO ADD IT TO THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!! DON'T OWN YU YU HAKUSHO! MERCY BE SWIFT AND GOD'S WRATH BE MIGHTFUL TO SMITE ME IF I'M LIEING! WHICH I'M NOT SO THERE! TAKE THEM APPLES!
 
 
Bianca was laying on the fluffy, sinkable couch watching MAD tv. She was bored and honestly needed some action. Whenever Kurama would study in his room by himself it was ...well.....boring.
 
She sighed as she went to the fridge to get some sushi. " Hm.. a nice refreshing snack.. "
 
Getting ready to take a scrumptious bite into the raw fish; A loud annoying voice came over the blaring intercoms. "Bianca and Kurama please report to my office. Bianca and Kurama please report to my office."
" Oh crap.." she mumbled putting the sushi container back in the fridge, green eyes wondering what she had done know.
Kurama came out of his room tapping Bianca on ther shoulder scaring the semi-tall girl to death.
 
"I guess we should go know." Kurama said with a light smile.
 
~
 
"Hello you two how was your day?" Koenma chirped devouring a chocolate chip muffin.
 
“Fine until I had to see you." Bianca muffled under her breath giving him a dark look. Kurama laughed at the grouchy girl. Even though she was "always: in a bad mood, she still was nice to be around.
” Well..." Kurama said snapping out of his thoughts, “what is our assigned mission?"
 
"Thank you Kurama for acting a bit concerned,” Koenma sniffled at Bianca,” The Land of Mozaki has always been a village that has kept to themselves." he explained, tuning the TV. channel to show a tiny village, hemmed in beauty, but had a dark gloom over it.
 
“Though, they have kept to themselves, I have been picking up some weird energy signal from there. And when I did some further research (meaning Ogre did all the work) I found that the village has a young boy spell bounded to serve eternity alone, sleeping."
 
"Why would they do this to a young child?" Kurama asked eyes fixed to the TV. screen. The screen showed a small boy with straight black hair, a pale complexion. He was tied to what looked like a cross without the intersection part.
 
“The boy was a legend even before he was born. He was to become the warrior of their village, but the boy was taken advantage of by his father so he basically went into a crazy power surge. He was uncontrollable and way to powerful for the villagers. So they sealed him away."
 
" Hm..." Bianca thought out loud.” Honestly, why didn't they just kill him?"
 
Kurama sighed as he pinched the girl making her jump yelp in pain.
 
" Em..." Koenma sighed closing his eyes, “if they had tried to kill him, it would've caused mass destruction. This boy's power feeds off anger and can't be stopped once his inner power has awakened. There's something in that boy, I just don't know what it is."
 
Kurama had been racking his mind for an answer similar to their mission. He suddenly looked up quickly. He'd found something.
"This wouldn't be the legend Kouichi would it, the famous one?"
 
" Yes it is a matter of fact. The boy has been sealed for six months. It might sound short but the longer he's held there, I believe the more destructive he becomes."
 
" Wow that's one strong boy." Bianca said.
 
"Then I guess we should be going right? " Kurama said looking at Bianca for a reply. Bianca nodded, her black hair getting in her eyes as she shooed it away. “Thank you, you two." Koenma praised relief in his voice.
 
So the two detectives stepped into their portal, not knowing the real challenge of this mission...
 
~Alright that's it for this chapter, Read and Review please!