Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Lost Child ❯ Mouziki ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The only time I'm doing this is in between my meals and during my community service. LOL, J/K
 
yeah here's chapter three....
 
 
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN YU YU HAKUSHO, IT WAS WRITTEN BY THE MOST BRILLANT MAN ALIVE!
 
 
The portal ride to the lost land was a bumpy and stomach twirling ride. Needless to say Kurama and Bianca were glad when the ride was over, that is until they saw their surroundings.
 
Koenma had said that the people who lived in the village were emotionless and gloomy, but he never mentioned that Mozaki was.
 
The picture Koenma had given them was apparently falsified, showing a beautiful landscape when in reality it wasn't even half of that.
 
Kinda like a travel brochure.
 
The land had long and tall pine trees, shaded green. The rivers and streams was a boring looking blue, and the plants that surrounded them were as dead as they could be.
 
Everything looked basically like a black and white picture.
 
“Looks like this energy has taken a toll on its surroundings to." Kurama whispered lightly, bending down to look at a fallen tree limb.
 
“That can't be good." Bianca commented peering at the surroundings. Kurama stood up, looking at the cold grey mountain behind the village.
 
It was snow capped, having a mysterious aura surrounding it; Just looking at it made him feel obliged to run up there.
 
“We should head into the village." Kurama said as he began to stand up trending along the shabby path.
 
“Right" Bianca agreed, standing up herself and walking after him.
 
The houses, if you could call them that, were very (and I mean VEEEEEERY) poorly built. You, just by a glance, could tell that this wasn't a very "ritzy" part of demon world.
The houses were made of driftwood and dirt roads were what paved the village. Patches of yellow grass were here and there, barely clinging to the earth. The villagers wore heavily patched clothing; all tinted a grayish color, completely matching the landscape. Their emotions were as dead and hallow as the cloudy sky above the two detectives. Almost every one from the looks of it had pale complexions and didn't look like they'd be throwing a party anytime soon.
 
Just judging, it was pretty safe to say that Kurama and Bianca weren't going to get a warm welcome.
 
“Well I guess we should ask somebody to show us around." Bianca said walking up to a random woman.
 
“That's not very wise-."
 
But before Kurama could change her mind Bianca was already talking.
 
"Hi were new here and I was wondering if you could show us around."
 
The woman had long black hair and black, gray eyes. She had a worried and scared expression her face like it was permanent.
 
“Don't hurt me please...." she quivered, scared pee less, she ran away into a house.
 
“What'd I do...?” Bianca silently asked.
 
“I told you to wait...” Kurama replied flatly.
 
“Wanderers, come with me...." a small looking person bade them.
 
“Um I don't know-."
 
"Okay.” Kurama said following the woman.
 
“Oh sure! So we go when you say to go!!!" Bianca shouted following Kurama once again. 
 
~!@#$
 
Done w/ chapter three
Read and Review please
R+R