Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Two Nightmares ❯ so were really after......... ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own yyh now Smithy can't get me!*laughs insanely*isis4422 thank u for ur review!!*gives cyber cookie* Also I need to know if I should make this Ajo/ Raye or Youko/ Raye. Either one can fit into this plot and until someone gives me an opinion THIS STORY WILL NOT B UPDATED!!!!

~Chapter 11~

" Okay were going after a demon named Lazu." Raye said.

"He made the sword and the pearl. They were taken away from him because high-ranking demons were afraid of their power." Ajo added. The detectives just listened this was new and important information to all of them.

"Any way." Raye said right after Ajo. "Haya said that he's hiding in a part of the Makai know as Paradise."

"Paradise?" Hiei said snapping out of his train of thought. "That's not a place in the Makai I plan to go to anytime soon."

"True. I've been there and I don't intend to go there again." Kurama added. Yusuke and Kuwabara looked irrated and confused.

"Can someone tell me what `Paradise' is?!" Yusuke yelled. The demons shivered, like they didn't want to remember.

"You don't want to know." Raye's cold burgundy eyes looked at him. "You don't want to know."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Lazu looked at his creations. The Soul Blade he inspected carefully. He looked at the eye which at the moment was rolling in the hilt. "Zajgfsaeiulf ldjfhsdu." The mysterious language was cold and hard. (a/n: much like a title floor in the morning, in winter. Sorry had to add that.) The eye froze and looked directly at him, its red/yellow cat eye looking at him in the eye. Lazu's blue eyes never left the sword's eye, he was completely focused on the attacks the sword was telling him telepathically.

"Impressive." He said smirking. The girl had made his job much easier.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Ok so all we have to do is find Paradise, kick Lazu's butt and get those items back? Yusuke asked shocked by the mission simplicity.

"No catches. No little things were not allowed to do?" Kuwabara added.

"Guess so." Raye said shrugging. She knew it wasn't gonna be as easy as the detectives thought. But if he wanted thought so and was willing to help, might as well let him think that way. Ajo just looked into the distance. He also know finding Lazu would be difficult, but beating him was another story.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Lazu was in the library. He had planned what he was going to do with the weapons. He wanted to make himself lord of the Makai. Then turn the Nenginkai into a place exactly like Paradise, a nightmare to all. He looked up from the book he was reading when he heard footsteps. He was face to face with Haya.

"What have you discovered?"

"They know it was you who stole the weapons from them." She said blankly.

"Anything else?" He said returning to the book he was flipping through.

"They're coming here." Lazu smiled at this he closed the book and walked over to the shelf it was sitting on. Haya followed him.

"Then let them come."

~*~*~*~*~*~

"We'll leave tomorrow. Understood?" Raye asked.

"Sure. Anytime that works for you."

"Good. Meet us here at 6:00 don't be late."

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Would you like me to increase the security around the temple?" Haya asked, following him toward the door.

"I do not feel that it is a necessary at this point. I shall inform you when I believe it is"

"What ever you say my Lord." With that he left the library leaving Haya alone in the room. Her ears switched as she followed the sound of his footsteps leaving the hall. When she couldn't hear them anymore she dashed back to the shelf and started looking for the book he had been reading.

~*~*~*~*~*~

R&R