Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Her ❯ Her ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer-I don't own any of the songs in this story.

A/N: If you're here for Yamcha bashing, turn back now! In my stories, he is never a complete jerk, and he doesn't cheat! I like Yamcha too much to do that to him!

Her

Just down the street, eight city blocks

Right behind the Dairy Queen and the 108 bus stop

There's a little house; I can see it in my mind

Oh, I should turn around, but I keep on driving by

Bulma was crying. Hard. "How could he!" she screamed into the night.

~ ~ ~ ~ Flashback ~ ~ ~ ~

"Bulma, I think we shouldn't go steady anymore," Yamcha said to her, trying to be gentle.

Bulma pressed a hand to her heart. "Are you…are you breaking up with me?"

"Not necessarily," he said reassuringly. "I just want a chance to date other people."

"Nobody's ever said that without having somebody else in mind," Bulma said snappishly.

Yamcha sighed. "Okay. Her name is Keely. I'm not sure how I feel about her, and I'd like to get to know her so I can know if she, or you, is the one." He grabbed her hands and held the in front of her. "I'm not saying good-bye. I just want to know her better. This'll be what we didn't do in High School. Maybe you'll shop around, as well."

~ ~ ~ ~ End Flashback ~ ~ ~ ~

"Shop around my @$$!" Bulma fumed, slamming the door to her car shut and speeding off. "He just wants another girl!"

'Cause you're there with her

And I don't know who's got it worse

Me, you, or her

"That little slut, how dare she steal him from me!" Bulma yelled to no one in particular. "I should call her up and give her a piece of my mind." It would have been so easy. Yamcha had given her Keely's number. But then she thought of something. That would hurt Yamcha, and hurt him greatly. Despite this revelation, she still felt for him, although their bond may have been severed by his choice.

I've got her number in my book

I've got it memorized, don't even have to look

Oh, just the thought of dialing makes my heart race

Oh, I could call her up, but what would I say?

She pulled up to her house, which was only 8 blocks down the street from Yamcha's. Her anger had turned back to tears as she sat in the car, not moving.

'Cause you're there with her

And I don't know who's got it worse

In this game we all play

Who'll be smart enough to walk away?

Me, you, or her?

Maybe Yamcha had a point. Lately, she'd been feeling a little bored. Maybe she did need to meet new people and get out more. Have a type of adventure like she used to have.

There are no rings or vows

Being broken or tossed around

Just three hearts all waiting to see

If you wind up over here with me

Or there with her

Then why did it hurt so much?

'Cause you're there with her

And I don't know who's got it worse

In this game we all play

Who'll be smart enough to walk away?

She got out of the car, shaking. She walked into the house and turned the key in the lock, opening the door. Her parents weren't home and it was past closing time, so that meant only Vegeta was there.

As she entered the living, all she could think about was Yamcha and this unknown figure: Keely.

Me, will it be you, or will it be her?

She sat down hard on the living room couch, fixing herself into a lying position.

Just down the street, eight city blocks

Right behind the Dairy Queen and the 108 bus stop

There's a little house, I can see it in my mind

Oh, I should turn around, but I keep on driving by

And then she started sobbing as if the world had ended.

Well? You like 1st chapter? Angsty, huh? Well, REVIEW!