Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Tails of Troubles ❯ Thoughts of Death ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Tails of Troubles-

Rated: NC17
Timeline: Sequel to Claimed Love
Warnings: Sex, IN-fucking-CEST, orgies, shounenai, yaoi, lusting…
Pairings: Goten/Trunks, Trunks/Vejita, Vejita/Gokou, Trunks/Goten/Vejita, vague Gohan/Videl and Gokou/Chichi
Summary: Trunks makes an unwise wish. Goten reveals his feelings. Chaos ensues.

Author's Notes That No One Reads:

Well except for one person. *hugs*

To flamer numbuh 2, I must say, nope, never slept with my father. Like I've said hundreds of times in hundreds of places, and as ShiSaiyan agrees, just because authors write about something doesn't mean we want it to happen or approve of it. Did Akira Toriyama wish earth would blow up? After all, he made it happen on his anime. Does Anne Rice approve of murder? I do not approve of rape. I do not believe incest is a good thing. But, as horrible as it is, these things happen. I'm a kinky little fucker, and my two favorite DBZ guys are Trunks and Vejita. Since this is !!!!FICTION!!!!! I have no issues with writing the pairing. In reality, I am horrified by this stuff. It's wrong, and it's disgusting. But, *shrug* view me as a hypocrite. I don't mind a'tall.

To flamer numbuh 3, yes, all the Saiyajin and demi-Saiyajin are fags. Yep. *nodnod* Didn't you watch the episode where they all boinked each other? It was great! It's my favorite episode. I don't know how that happened! What are the odds? Yes, I am the lowest form of scum. Hell wouldn't even accept me. I feel so unloved. *runs away in tears* This is silly? I thought it was angst. I should change the genre. Yes, I also agree that all the DBZ women are cold, unreasonable bitches, and Chichi is their queen. Someone get her crown! May I ask, what AU version of DBZ have you been watching all these years?

And yes, all of them participate in incest. This is the Goten/Gokou/Gohan/Chichi/Ox King chapter, by the way, just in case you actually by some miracle read the warings or author's notes. But what are the odds of that happening either?

To almost-flamer 3 (Seremira): O_O' You frighten me, but... uh, thanks... I think.


For anyone who is wondering, no I have no intentions of deleting those "reviews". I enjoy flames. Flamers only flame because I'm SO damn good. *shameless grin* Also, I am not going to delete them because flamers only make asses out of themselves, and I'm not about to stop that from happening.

I just want to ask, because I am quite curious, has anyone ever emailed a flamer and asked them how they missed the warnings that are posted EVERY-FUCKING-WHERE? Please, I am quite curious. If no, I'm going to email one of these people and ask. If these masochists are actually still reading this story (and I will laugh my ass off if they are and actually respond to this) please, tell me how you missed the giant warnings on the overall summary, per chapter summary, and in the actual chapters. Are you blind? O_O Please, I really want to know, and tell me how I can make the warnings more clear.

Challange to any potential flamers! My 10th flamer will recieve a big yaoi incest button of Trunks/Vejita that reads: "I'm a closed-minded assfucker! Mom and Dad are so proud that I read porn!" So flame away, my precious ones! After all, not that you would look under the category, but this fic is under "Hentai", ya know, which pretty much means porn. Sorry. MM.org doesn't have an Incest category, though I so wish they did. It would make finding the Trunks/Jita fics a lot easier for me. *sigh*


Okay!!! Enough of that!

Thanks so much to all my good reviewers!

Ivy, there was no rape scene (except for the kindda-rape between Goten/Trunks/Vejita, but Goten really never said no to that, so... techs.) That flamers was just living in his own fantasy world.

Roshi, *grins and hands him chains* bring 'em back alive!

PG Star: *chokes* I can't... breathe. ^_^'

Mischeif Maker, Manawolf, Xero, Saint Me, Raven, Tristar, and Silver Sorceress, I love you all! Everyone feels pity for Goten. *sigh* I am the only person who doesn't like the Son family, aren't I? *pout* Thanks! There's one more chapter following this! Enjoy!



Unfortionately, though the gods know I SOOOO wanted to just to piss off those flamers, there is not incest or smut in this chapter, and there probably won't be any smut in the conclusion either. *sobs*

However, like I mentioned, there will be two follow-up one-shots to this fic when it's complete, that will be NOTHING but smut.

Warnings for this chap include violence, insanity, and thoughts of suicide. So for those who didn't read the author's notes... it doesn't matter this time.

(I'm going to start adding this next paragraph in all my fics, just cause I wanna, cause I'm the authoress and I can do ANYTHING and you can't do CRUD about it)

Other Fic Notes (as of 3/11/03): (you can keep up with my latest crap through my blog: goddessjady.blogspot.com - Warnings of insanity, bad spelling, and rantings) The next chapter of the "Mmm... Kinky" series will be up in less than two days. It WILL be the sequel to Wednesday Morning... entitled... duh... Thursday Afternoon. Quite the title creator I am, eh? Also, as soon as this fic is done (one more chappie!) I am going to begin a new fic called "Sympathy For The Devil" (beta-ed by Raven *hugs*) - An A/U, eventual yaoi, Vejita-sei never destroyed, Furiza insane, epic. Not for the faint of heart. If you flamed this fic, you won't like it. If you loved this fic and left me a sweet review, it's a bit tame. ^_^' Also, the sequels to this fic ("Love Reins Supreme" and "Reclaim My Place" - oneshots) will be posted a few days after this complete - full of smutty goodness that lacks in these next two chappies. I can't let you people not be horny!!!! *smirk*


The A/Ns in this chapter were wayyyyyyyy to long. On with the madness!






Chapter 6: Thoughts of Death:

Vejita forced his arms to stiffen against the floor, shoving himself up as he felt the violent ki approaching. It had only been a matter of time, but there was disappointment inside Vejita. He didn't want this to be over… and the fact shocked him.

Gokou groaned in protest as Vejita ripped himself from the warm comforting grip. Vejita reached his feet, holding his head high as he looked down at the larger Saiyajin. Gokou looked so appealing there, stretched out. The end of his tail protruding from between his thighs, tip thrashing slightly. He was so perfect, Vejita realized, unable to hide a smile. Every inch of Gokou's body was nicely tanned and unscarred. Vejita was not as fortunate. Faint darkened lines of battle wounds and disfigurements covered his body from years of punishment and pain before such things as magical beans and little green men with powers had become available to the Saiyajin no Ouji.

He stepped away suddenly, the smile gone. Vejita wanted to dress, hide those marks from the Saiyajin, but there wasn't time, and clothing wasn't available at the current second. "Trunks is here," he muttered quietly before turning to the door. Gokou's eyes jerked open with a gasp, but the door burst open before he had a chance to flee. Trunks flew through the door, hair vibrantly gold. The young prince ignored his father and Gokou found himself on the painful end of a violent punch that sent him flying across the room.

Gokou down, Trunks spun to his father, hurt burning in his eyes. "How could you?" he demanded, seething with incomprehensible rage. "You betrayed me, Father!" Trunks cried out.

Vejita tilted his head slightly to the left, folding his arms across his chest. Trunks calmed at the patient motion, landing on the floor with a small thud of his bare feet. Gokou slowly climbed up from the floor, remaining silent, wondering also how Vejita could be so careless at such a moment. Vejita had changed greatly after so many years, Gokou realized silently. The rage within the Saiyajin - though it would never vanish completely - had settled, subdued, and no longer completely engulfed Vejita. "Trunks," Vejita grinned, reaching out and brushing back a long stray lock of lavender hair. The long braid had come undone during the flight, releasing a beautiful wave of pale purple locks. "Are you telling me what I can do?"

Trunks' eyes narrowed with rage at the mockery. "Fa…"

"Shut up, boy," Vejita scoffed, smacking him. Trunks reeled back from the offense, holding his bruised cheek. "Tell me what you were doing upstairs now with Goten. Tell me why you didn't demand he leave the bedroom as soon as he entered. Tell me why you allowed me to screw that child raw until he was bleeding around my throbbing cock and moaning your name." Vejita remained silent, waiting for a response that would never come.

"Tell me," Vejita continued after a long moment without words, "exactly what you feel for Goten, and I will tell you the reason I fucked Kakarrotto."

There was little else that needed to be said, but those reasons did not calm the raging Trunks. His vicious blue eyes turned to the reason for his pain - Kakarrotto. A common expression flashed in Gokou's mind just seconds before the attack came: If looks could kill….

Gokou managed to dodge the first three blows without ascending, but a Super Saiyajin enraged and betrayed was more than he could handle. His good heart and love for Trunks wouldn't allow him to return the callous blows, however. Gokou cried out for Trunks, trying to catch the fists as they swung, but Trunks had been trained well. "I'll kill you!" Trunks cried out. Gokou remembered hearing Bulma and Chichi speak about the young prince so many times - tales of instability and immaturity, stubbornness and emotional needs all rushing through his mind. "Trunks, I'm sorry!" he cried out before he was thrown through a wall.

Trunks snarled, watching the smoke settle. He could barely breathe the debris was so thick. He couldn't think, couldn't hear the words that were exchanged around him. Was that Vejita talking? He didn't know. All Trunks knew was that Gokou was alive… and Gokou was his prey. He needed to die. He needed to suffer. He needed to stop breathing. Trunks would do that. His tail thrashed behind him, slicing the wind. His ears savored the whistle that it was caused by, as well as the vibrating sounds of his power overwhelming his body and mind. Gokou… the name rolled off his tongue like a curse.

Vejita snarled as he watched Gokou bounce to a halt and fall still. He didn't rise to his feet immediately, and that could not possibly be a good thing. If Gokou didn't fight back, Trunks may very well end the soft-hearted Saiyajin's life. Why did Gokou have to be so weak? Vejita jumped into the air, cutting off Trunks mid-pounce. He grabbed the boy's shoulder's and punched him in the face, holding him by the arm to keep him from plunging to the ground. "Trun-" Vejita was cut off as, through some miracle, Trunks rebounded from the strike with speed that not even Vejita could match. Trunks spun around, as if using the punch to increase his momentum, and connected his foot with Vejita's neck. Vejita darted across the room, his grip on Trunks ripped away, and landed with a sickening thud against a large display of vials and science equipment of Bulma's.

Before the crashing sounds of breaking glass and metal striking metal halted, Trunks was outside of the newly created door curtsey of Kakarrotto's half-lifeless body which was slowly climbing to its feet. He darted through, skidding on the ground, grass being ripped from its roots. Trunks reached down, grabbing Gokou by the wild locks of black hair. Blue eyes skimmed over nude skin, examining every detail, recalling so much pleasure and pain that had been caused from the man he held in his death grip. It was so disappointing… having to end his life when that body tasted so good.

He was comforted by the thought that, through death, Gokou and Vejita would never see each other again. Vejita would never be permitted into heaven. "Farewell, Gokou," he snarled, watching as black eyes slid opened and blinked, trying to clear. Gokou's ki spiked, but an explosion that echoed behind the two was not a result of Gokou's legendary power.

A blast struck Trunks, sending him flying across the lawn of Capsule Corporations. He bounced twice before hitting the edge of another building, cracking the plaster. Every bone of his body ached as he settled, trying to regain his senses. It was then his mind registered his surroundings, as well as the throbbing power that caused the air to tremble. The sky was darker than normal, the new moon covered by clouds. His fearful eyes followed his senses, and a gasp escaped his lips as he saw his father.

Vejita hovered in the air above him, gasping for breath. Sweat ran down every inch of his body, matting the long golden locks of hair against his backside, hiding the tail that swayed behind him.

Vejita had ascend to Super Saiyajin Three.

He was now equal with Gokou.

Trunks lost all hope.

~*~

It wasn't hard to figure out what had been going on between the three of them. The passionate way they battled, protected each other, hated each other - it was quite obvious to Goten, and it left him on the verge of tears. How had he missed all of this? How had he not known that Trunks was so deeply in love with Vejita? Why… why was Trunks so in love with Vejita?

Maybe he never knew Trunks the way he thought he always did. Maybe there was more to his best friend. All those years so far apart… he had never really knew what lay within Trunks' heart.

Goten had felt the explosion of energy… just as he knew all the Z senshi would. They would know it was Vejita, and they may come running to find out what happened, but by the time they arrived it would all be over. They would come here, and from the looks of the situation they would find a dead Trunks lying at the feet of an exhausted Vejita. Goten wanted to help, and if Vejita moved to deliver a finishing ki blast he would, but there was nothing he could do at the moment. Goten knew his father, even if he didn't know Trunks. Gokou would never let Vejita kill anyone, especially not his own son.

Still, Goten didn't think anything would go that far. Vejita wouldn't kill Trunks. No one would die tonight… and if they did it would be by accident… or perhaps suicide.

Vejita's power caused the planet to tremble. Weak-structured buildings around the city began to crack, but the CC mansion - accustomed to such powers - held firm. Goten sighed, wrapping his arms around his waist as he returned to the bedroom. He needed to get out of here before Trunks found out he had yet to leave. However the situation ended, it wouldn't go well for Trunks.

Goten moved across the room to the desk in the corner, shuffling through the piles of contents until he found a useable scrap of paper and a pen. Leaning over, he began to scribble hastily - Vejita's power having more affect on his nerves that he would have liked.

Vejita… he was as powerful as Gokou. That meant in a battle, Vejita might win.

Was Chikyuu safe from the Saiyajin no Ouji?

~*~

Descending from the heavens - a passionate angel of power and darkness - Vejita landed on the ground, his bare feet tickled by the grass as stray blades and loose clumps of dirt flew from him in panic. Trunks stared from the ground where he lay, eyes locked on his beautiful father, aghast and on the verge of sobs.

"Ve…Vejita?" Gokou whispered, standing a few feet away, watching with awe. There was joy and excitement burning inside of him. "You did it!" he cried out, bouncing on his toes.

Vejita ignored the childlike exclamation, eyes narrowing at his son. "To your feet," he snarled. Eyes locked on the ascended warrior, Trunks slowly rose. Sweat dripped from his flushed face. When had it all gone wrong? Just that morning they had been so happy, entrapped in each other's arms as they brought each other bliss. He wanted to reach out, kiss his father's lips until they were bruised, grope him until he begged for more….

"It wasn't meant to be," Vejita whispered gruffly, a faint smile drifting across his lips. Trunks swallowed, eyes turning to Gokou. The younger full-blooded Saiyajin couldn't hear the words spoken between them. "Yes it was," he responded sternly, voice desperate. "Father, I love you! I want…"

"I love you too," Vejita responded, the smile growing across his face. He reached forward, cupping Trunks' cheek gently. "You're my son."

"No, Vej…"

"Trunks," Vejita snarled, nails scraping his cheek. Vejita was losing his patience. Trunks fell silent, tears filling his eyes. This couldn't be true. The pain in his heart… he loved Vejita. Why couldn't the prince realize this? Vejita offered a smile and leaned forward, gently kissing Trunks' lips. "I do love you, but what we feel is not the love between bond mates." Vejita trailed off, stepping back, eyes gazing up towards Trunks' bedroom. "Goten is about to leave."

"Goten?" Trunks gasped, eyes turning to the room. Everything fled from his mind as he recalled Goten. He had left the young demi-Saiyajin alone in his bedroom in the fit of rage. What was he thinking? Knowing Goten, he was on the verge of tears… perhaps even… oh gods….

"I… I need…" he turned to his father, terrified. He didn't want to leave, but Goten needed him. Vejita smiled and nodded towards the door, long golden hair waving with the motion of his head. Trunks glanced to Gokou, eyes narrowing in rage, before turning and rushing into the house.

Vejita turned around, a faint smirk on his lips as he looked at the younger Saiyajin warrior. His arms crossed over his chest and Gokou grinned, stepping forward. "You did it, Vejita."

"I want my rematch."

"Right now?" Gokou exclaimed in disbelief.

Vejita nodded his eyes, eyes determined. "Right now, Kakarrotto."

"Uh… okay." Gokou shrugged, rising to the air.

~*~

Trunks came to a screeching halt in his bedroom, eyes scanning around for the young demi-Saiyajin. Goten wasn't here anymore. "Damn it," he snarled in annoyance. The flicker of the candles from the dresser caught his eyes, and he paused, realizing the content on the dresser was out of its normal order. He frowned, moving over and paused, seeing the familiar writing of his best friend.

Grabbing the sheet of paper, he skimmed over the words, lips moving as he read.

'Trunks, I'm sorry for what I've done… though I'm not really sure what it is. I didn't know you loved Vejita so much. I'm sorry for… getting in the way, I guess.' Trunks fingers skimmed across teardrops that stained the paper. 'I won't tell anyone what I saw, and I'll stay away. Don't worry about me. I won't get in your way again. Goten.'

Trunks' breath caught in his throat as he stared at the rushed words. There was heartbroken meanings behind each and every one of those words, and it left Trunks pure terrified. His worries and thoughts about his father and Gokou had vanished. The names held no meaning, because Goten's life hung in the balance.

"Oh gods, Goten! Don't do it!" he cried, paper dropping from his hands as he darted out of the balcony towards the one place he knew Goten would be - the lake.

~*~





TBC

Ooooooooooooo! Muwahahahahahahhahaha! *winces at glares* Review or Goten might get raped by Chichi before slitting his throat! *ducks flying fruit* Flamers! Flame away! I know you want that button!

~Jady