Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Battle For Acceptance ❯ Truths and Secrets ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer-DBZ isn't mine

Secrets and Truths

"Senshisan Baadack."

"Your Majesty." Even after death, they were to respect the King at all times. Baadack dropped into a bow, then looked up. "What is the news?"

"Our link has used the Elementals to restore our tails. Including our living."

"So, our whelps have their tails again."

"In another year, the Elementals will do more than that." Ou Bejiita looked to the side, as if he could see his son. "Baadack, you established the link, correct?"

"Yes, sire."

"Did this link tell you about our sons?"

"Yes, sire."

There was some hesitation. "What did he say about my son?"

Baadack smiled. "He is mated and is the father of a son."

"A Chikyuu-jin, I suppose, with a power level of 2?"

"A genius, she is, your Majesty, with a temper to keep him in line." He grinned. "Sounds like a girl Faschia and I might've had."

"And a half-breed." He shook his head.

"Hey, my son's got two of 'em, sire. All the half-breeds are boys, at least."

"Senshisan Baadack, what was that supposed to mean?" a female voice rang. Baadack and Ou Bejiita turned to look at a female with black hair to the nape of her neck and black eyes approach them.

"Nothing, Faschia," Baadack said.

"I won't tolerate jokes about the female sex," Faschia said, folding her arms. "Oh, sire, her Majesty Rosicheena is looking for you."

"Then I suppose I'll go find her." Ou Bejiita walked off.

"As for you, Baadack," Faschia turned to her mate. "You must be punished for making cracks about me."

Baadack cringed. The man w ho had challenged was afraid of one thing and one thing only. His wife.

"'Touchan."

Mr. Satan looked up. It had been a week after the press conference. "Yes, Bideru-chan?"

"Do you know anyone by the name of Yamamoto Chico?"

He caught her stare and winced. "No. I don't know any Yamamoto Chico."

Bideru walked towards him. She knelt on the floor and put her hands on the recliner's armrests, facing him. "Liar," she hissed.

"Bideru…"

She stood up. "While 'Kaachan was pregnant with me, you two fought a lot, didn't you?"

"Bideru, I loved Anda…"

"So much that you slept with another woman." She began to pace.

"Bideru, we fought so much…"

"Yamamoto Suzume, that was her name. And she had your child. Two months after I was born, I had a half-sister."

"Bideru…"

"But Suzume died when I was 3. And we found out that you were the father of her baby. 'Kaachan pitched a fit. She insisted that Chico be left on the island of orphans. And you gave in. I lost my new playmate."

He stared at her. "H…how?"

"Yamamoto Chico joined our class today. And I remembered her."

"Does she remember you?"

"No."

"Are you going to tell her?"

"Maybe. Do you want me to?"

He looked away, searching for an answer. "I don't know."

"Then answer me this." She once more stood by the recliner, this time stooped over with her hands balancing her on the armrests. "And don't hide anything. I want the truth. All of it."

"What?"

"Did you love Yamamoto Suzume? Truly love her, more than you loved 'Kaachan?"

"Bideru…"

"Answer me! Did you love Suzume more than you did Anda? Tell me, 'Touchan! Did you love Suzume?!"

"Yes!"

In a sudden burst of strength, Mr. Satan stood up. Bideru stumbled backwards, staring at him incredulously.

"Yes! I loved Yamamoto Suzume more than I ever loved Anda! Anda's and my father thought a match between us would be good. Anda wanted my money. That's why she never left, when she had a million chances! I love Yamamoto Suzume more than any woman in the world. But Anda threatened to take you away when I took in Chico…I couldn't let her take away the only good thing in my marriage."

"I see." Bideru backed away. "That makes me the 6@$t@rd child, doesn't it?"

"Bideru…"

"I suppose you love Chico more than me. After all, Chico is the daughter you had with the one you love. I'm just the other."

"Bideru, that's not true…!"

"I never should've said anything. I would've been happier not knowing!" She turned on her heel for the door.

"Bideru, come back!"

But Bideru had already taken off for a small village in the Eastern District. A tiny village of exactly one house with the address of 439.

She needed to feel loved right now.

"Gohan-kun!!"

Gohan, who had been admiring the night sky, turned to look in another direction. A blur of colors was flying towards him, and the next thing he knew, Bideru was sobbing in his arms.

"Gohan-kun…Chico is my sister…Yamamoto Chico is my little sister!!"

Gohan could only stand, shocked in astonishment, until she stopped crying so hard.

"Bideru-san, what's all this about?" he said, holding her by the shoulders at arm's length. "What's this about Chico bein' your little sister?"

Bideru wiped her eyes with her fingers. She had a lot to tell him.

I couldn't resist a little G/V. Will Bideru ever tell Chico that they're sisters?

More importantly, what are the Elemental Dragonballs for?

REVIEW!!