Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Drama's Of A Teenage Life ❯ Change of Feelings? ( Chapter 38 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: If you're up for more b/v, g/c, k/j then go check out my first one shot fic called `From The Very Beginning'.

You can all start counting down from here on because the end is coming near!!! Only three more chapters and one epilogue! I can't believe the story is ending too…but hey I gotta end somewhere ::cries::

[To My Reviewers]

nan de mo chibi otoko- Thanks for those ideas. ::smirks:: I have finally made my choice of what to do with Bulma's real parents ::laughs evilly:: Thanks for the reviews! R&R for me!!

PunkOnna- haha, I would never imagine doing something so drastic in front of the teacher ::hides behind a chair:: lol. I guess you'll fine the answer to your question in this chapter, I hope you like it!!! R&R for me again, I really enjoy hearing from you!

Candy the Duck- lol, I know. I just can't help but make Vegeta suffer a little bit more. But hey! I got Bulma to wake up ::smiles innocently::

Little-fighter88- ::squeezes Michelle in a tight hug:: I'm so glad you like this story!!! Yup! At least Bulma woke up right? But she lost her memory, I guess you can't have everything ::laughs nervoulsy at all the glares:: R&R for me!!!

b-chan2007- ::backs away slowly:: A bit violent here, lol. But I learn from the best about leaving peopling hanging! ::glares at Sleepless Nights:: Besides you did that for all 3 of your stories, not just one like mine! ::pouts angrily:: Review for me agiain!!!

Erica- lol, I think that wouldn't be such a bad idea to have Tomo jump Trunks out of no where ::thinks for a moment then starts to laugh evilly:: R&R for me!!!

Chapter 20

Change of Feelings?

[Bulma's Room]

10pm

Not able to sleep, Bulma slowly stood from her bed walking; towards the many daisies, roses, lilies, and other flowers, which she didn't know the names of.

She made her way to the tables lifting each card up to read it, scanning the names of people who sent her cards.

Chichi's, Juu's, Krillan's, Goku's, Jay's, Radditz's, Turles', all of Chichi's brothers and parents, Juu's mother, Krillan's father, Goku's parents, Vegeta's sisters and parents, her own brothers and sisters and a lot of people she knew from school, some people she didn't know which she guessed was from her school.

She frowned slightly. Seeing one person missing. Vegeta. `Figures he wouldn't do something like this.' She pouted angrily; she'd just have to annoy him even more the next time she sees him. Just as she was about to turn back to her bed when something caught her eyes.

Pushing a bouquet of roses back she took the small black box into her hands. Curious she opened it and gasped. It was by for the most beautiful necklace she had ever seen. The diamonds were elegantly cut all shining brilliantly, but what caught her eyes was the beautiful sapphire gem in the hanging for it.

Her expression changed from awe to confusion. `Was this for her? Who would give it to her?' She thought, her brows furrowed trying to reach for something in the back of her mind.

"It's a diamond necklace……….when you wake up………… we'll go together, but you better hurry………. or I might go with someone else."

Bulma gasped, hearing Vegeta's deep yet soft voice whisper in her head, sending a shiver down her spine.

Walking back to her bed, she picked up her cell phone and dialed a well-memorized number.

[Ouji's]

Vegeta growled turning over on his bed, grabbing his cell phone harshly and flipping it open.

"What?" He sneered menacingly into the phone.

::Vegeta….:: Bulma's soft voice caused his eyes to snap open and sit up immediately.

"Onna, what's wrong?" Vegeta asked his voice rough but soft. Bulma shivered recognizing that tone of voice only he could make, wanting to be with him all of a sudden.

::Vegeta, I…I want to see you.:: Bulma said softly, looking down somehow feeling like Vegeta was looking at her right now; burning his intense gaze on to her.

"I'll be there in a few minutes." He rumbled before hanging up and moving to get dressed.

[Hospital]

Bulma flopped back on her pillow, trying to calm her heart from pounding. `Had Vegeta just agreed to come all the way to the hospital just for her? Where's the Vegeta she knew? But then again I did just come out of a coma, it's the least he could do for me.' She thought saucily.

She grabbed the remote from the table next to the bed and started flipping through the channels. "Nothing like cable TV." She mumbled with a smirk, stopping at the movie Garfield.

Suddenly jumping up, she ran towards the mirror trying to brush out her tangles that she forgot about. In her frantic attempt to untangle her hair she didn't see the door to her room softly open as Vegeta slipped in.

`What the hell is that onna doing now?' He looked at her baffled, seeing her trying to brush out her hair in the middle of the night. `Maybe that bump did more damage then I thought.' He smirked amused, seeing her give a frustrated cry trying to get the comb out of her tangled hair.

Bulma jumped slightly feeling someone's warm hand cover hers and gently pulled the comb out of her hair without causing her any pain. She looked up at the mirror seeing Vegeta's muscled body, not able to see his face from this angle.

She tilted her head back as he slowly and softly glided the brush through her hair, ridding her of all the tangles without one bit of pain. Her eyes fluttered close when she felt his warm hand weave through her thick blue hair, nesting at the nape of her neck.

Vegeta had to use all his strength to hold himself back from kissing her flushed cheeks and slightly parted red lips as he looked down at her closed eyes.

"Onna, shouldn't you be sleeping?" He rumbled out softly.

Bulma's eyes opened, her heartbeat quickened at the realization of how close his face was to her own. His tanned, stone carved angular face with well-defined cheekbones.

"Yah," Bulma choked out, turning away from him. "I just couldn't sleep." She sighed and pulled Vegeta onto the bed with her. "Did anyone see you when you sneaked in?"

"If they did, then I wouldn't be here right now." Vegeta said, slightly irritated. "You asked me to come all the way over here just because you couldn't sleep?" he asked, slipping in next to her and wrapping her within is arms.

"It's the least you could have done! I mean you didn't even give me flowers or cards while I was in coma." Bulma huffed, laying her head on his well-toned chest. What she had wanted to say was `I couldn't sleep without being within your safe arms.' Something was different about him….about them. What was it?

"From the looks of it, you've got more then enough flowers and cards. This place looks like a damn garden." Vegeta muttered, closing his eyes. Just as he was about to fall asleep again, Bulma lifted her head up and turned to him.

"Vegeta…" Bulma said, reaching up to touch his cheeks, making his eyes widen in surprise.

`Does she remember?' Vegeta looked into her blue eyes, trying to read from her expression only to get nothing. His watched her lean closer to him, until he could feel her breathe lightly fanning his face. God, how he just wanted to lean in and capture those lips, to take her again and again until all his worries cease.

"What happened?" Bulma asked her eyes boring onto his. "Tell me what happened in New York."

A wave of disappointment washed over him. Though he kept his face emotionless, she must have seen it in his eyes because she quirked an eyebrow up in confusion at his sudden change of emotion.

"That's for tomorrow. Your father will tell you everything." Vegeta rumbled out, closing his eyes to go back to sleep.

Bulma pouted knowing that there was no way to get something out of Vegeta if he didn't tell it willingly. Sighing, she rested her head on his chest to let sleep claim her.

[Next Day]

"So where do you wanna go now?" Juu asked, turning to Chichi. They had just finished volleyball practice. They couldn't go to the hospital because Bulma had her whole family over there visiting her, and there was only a limited amount of people she could see.

"Well, we can start going to shop for Homecoming dresses." Chichi smiled, starting up her BMW. She lost her smile when she looked in front of her, across the parking lot.

"What? What's wrong?" Juu asked, flipping through Chichi's set of CD's.

"Look." Chichi pointed towards where Vegeta stood with Tina.

Juu gasped at the scene before them. Vegeta had his back to them, but they were sure it was him. He was leaning against his car; Tina was flirting with him, her arms around his waist, her body pushed up fully against his. But the oddest thing was that Vegeta wasn't pulling away, and from the looks of it he just said something to make her giggle.

"I thought he got over that weird behavior when Bulma woke up…." Chichi whispered, clearly disappointed in Vegeta.

"Bulma doesn't remember a thing about being with Vegeta." Juu said, not taking her icy blue eyes off both figures. "Maybe he lost hope on Bulma ever remembering them together."

Chichi couldn't bear to see Vegeta putting his hand on Tina's waist; she quickly backed out pulling away from the parking lot and school.

[Hospital]

Bulma's lips slowly tugged into a smile hearing the loud voices of her brothers and sisters outside her closed door. She slowly closed her History book, placing it on the table next to her bed. She could just barley make out the stern voice of the head nurse lecturing her brothers and sisters about the hospital rules.

Taking a deep breath, Bulma started mentally counting to three and just when she reached it the door banged open, nearly putting a hole in the wall where the door slammed.

"BULLLLLLMMMMMMAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" A prefect combined scream of all her siblings rung through the room and no doubt the whole hospital as they forced back the old nurse, storming in the room towards her.

Bulma let out a squeal of joy and giggled as they all tackled her on the bed.

"NII-CHAN!!! Look what I made for you-" Benika began.

"OMG! You wouldn't BELIEVE how much dad started-" Beniha laughed out.

"-and Benio started crying all the time without-" Beniko said.

"-You missed my bed time story-"

"-I had a feeling you weren't in stat-"

"-and then mommy said that-"

"-kept on sleeping, but I'll tell you now-"

"-two months without someone to help me bath-"

"-had to HELP change Benio's diaper-"

"-then that guy in school, asked me out and I didn't-"

"-have to teach me how to do my make-up-"

Bulma smiled, looking around at all her brothers and sisters seeing that they were the same old family that she loved. She tilted her head to the side, in curiosity seeing Trunks just stand behind everyone else watching over them with a peaceful expression on his face. Trunks smiled warmly when his eyes met her deep blue ones.

"-I actually had to learn how to-"

"-And you wouldn't believe how surprised I was-"

"-really don't remember New York?-"

"-dad flew there, and mom was freaking out-"

"-crying all the time-"

"-still don't have my spoon or my jacket washed-"

"-and dad still didn't give Benio her pacifier back-"

"BE QUIETTTT!!!!!" The nurse screamed, face red, chest heaving, and eyes glazed with a tint of insanity in them. Everyone one looked at her like she had just sprouted horns.

Bulma stifled a giggle, just like always her brothers and sisters had a very gifted way of driving people insane.

The nurse was sent to watch over the little kids as Bulma's parents talked to the doctor. Bulma tried to keep her face straight seeing the nurse shift uncomfortably as every one of her siblings quietly stared at her; their gaze and attention totally fixed onto her.

`Must they do this every time?' Bulma rolled her eyes heaven ward, her lips pulled in a grin.

"I think I'll be fine here, Mrs. Suriku." Bulma said polity excusing her personal nurse service for the time being. The women grudgingly agreed to leave and told her that she would be back in an hour.

"Anyway, like I was saying before I got rudely interrupted…" Beniha continued.

"I'm a bit hungry can you guys get me some ice cream?" Bulma asked smiling when she all of her siblings ran out of the room towards the cafeteria. She grabbed Trunks' hand before he could follow them all. "Sit here." She smiled, patting the space on the bed next to her. Trunks obediently complied with her wishes.

"Is there something you wanted to talk about?" Trunks asked, as she laid her head on his chest.

"Yah, I wanted to talk about you." Bulma said, playing with the Rolex watch around his wrist that she had given him for his birthday.

"About me? What about me?" Trunks asked, knowing exactly where this was going.

"Don't play stupid with me!" Bulma scowled, "You and dad. What is with you two?"

Trunks didn't know wheather to smile or sigh at his sister's sharpness, boldness and ability to read him so clearly. Growing up, she had been the one that understood him the most out of everyone else.

"What's wrong with dad and me?" Trunks asked, burying his face in her silky locks of lavender scented hair.

Bulma rolled her blue eyes; this was the same old trick he would use when she hit home on a scarce topic. `If he wants to play it that way, fine.' She thought.

"The fact that you two don't even look at each other when you're in the same room together." Bulma exclaimed, twisting around to face him only to meet his calm features.

"I was taught it's rude to stare." Trunks answered, leaning back on the pillows.

"Are you two in a fight?"

"It's not the first time if I recall."

"But none of them are this serious before."

"First time for everything."

"Alright that's it." Bulma growled, glaring dangerously at him. "What happened between you two?"

"Nothing happened." Trunks replied firmly, looking straight back at her fiery blue eyes starting a staring contest with her.

"What happened to your face?" Bulma asked, touching the light nearly gone bruise on his firm cheek.

He turned away, not knowing what to say as his father's voice of that night rang through his head clearly. His father was right; he should have been there for Bulma. He should have taken better care of her, should have followed Vegeta and Goku instead of staying in the apartment and hospital.

"It's about me isn't it?" Bulma whispered, her eyes softened seeing Trunks' watery eyes. In all her life she had only seen him cry once, and that was back when she was eight. When she had fallen off her bike and rolled down a steep hill, he thought that she was dead because she didn't move or open her eyes. Then when she had, he ended up carrying her home.

Trunks mentally cursed his own weakness for letting her see him like this. His sister had yet again, read his every thought clearly as always.

Taking the silencing as a confirmation she sighed, leaning her head back down on his strong chest.

"Daddy blamed you for not being able to take care of me, didn't he?" She whispered, tears slipping down her smooth cheeks on to Trunks' shirt.

His eyes widened when he felt her tears wetting his shirt. Gently wrapping his arms around her delicate frame he couldn't help a soft smile on his handsome features. She always was the one that was either with him or for him, or both. Then he always ended up being the one to comfort her.

"Did he punch you too?" Bulma sniffed, her tears ceased feeling Trunks' fingers slowly, and comfortingly stroke her hair.

"He was right-" Trunks began but got cut off.

"He wasn't right, Trunks Briefs." Bulma shouted, suddenly pulling away from him to turn to face him. "He wasn't right, damnit! It wasn't your fault, Trunks! So stop blaming yourself!" Her deep blue eyes stared into his soul as she fixed her fierce gaze on him.

"But-" Trunks began.

"NO BUTS! It wasn't your fault Trunks Briefs!" Bulma all but screamed out at him.

Trunks couldn't help the grin that tugged on his lips as he looked at her red face and heaving body as she glared at him. How did he end up with such a spitfire for a sister? Trunks wondered, feeling the heavy guilt that had been on his shoulders for days start to disappear.

"Alright, geez. Don't have to get all passionate about it." Trunks chuckled getting a huff from Bulma as she crossed her arms over her chest.

[Ouji's House]

Vegeta closed the front door after Tina followed him in.

"Onii-chan! You're back! Hurry and help me beat Uzuki…." Asumi shouted to Vegeta as she and Uzuki played their Play Station game.

"Later." Vegeta replied going to the kitchen to get something to eat. Tina followed behind him; none of his sisters knew that she was here.

"Vegeta! There's food on the tab-" Victoria began but stopped in surprise when her eyes fell onto a girl behind Vegeta.

"Mrs. Ouji" Tina smiled, polity. Victoria returned the smile turning to Vegeta who was already eating.

"And whom might this young lady be, Vegeta?" Victoria asked, trying to get the girl's name.

"A girl." Vegeta replied nonchalantly from the table. Victoria frowned at his answer.

"My name's Tina. It's really nice to meet you Mrs. Ouji." Tina smiled, stepping forward from the doorway.

"It's really nice to meet you too, Tina." Victoria replied, inviting her to sit at the table where Vegeta was eating. As Tina sat down, Victoria mentally started criticizing her; listing off a number of things she didn't like from the girl who sat next to Vegeta.

"BOY!!!!" Her husband's voice boomed, as he appeared wearing a wife-beater from just training. "Don't forget your training." His eyebrows rose up surprised seeing a brown haired girl at the table and mentally started to criticize her.

"I won't father." Vegeta answered as he continued eating. He smirked inwardly, seeing Tina shift uncomfortably under his father's presents. After finally done eating he got up to go to his room, with Tina following him eager to get out of the kitchen.

"Who's the little slut?" Vegeta Sr. asked causally to his wife, who slapped his arm but had a small grin on her face at his choice of words.

"I don't know." Victoria sighed, frowning. "I've heard Uzuki talk about her before. It's not the first time Vegeta brought her here, to his room."

"Isn't that brat supposed to be with that girl?" Vegeta asked, drinking a cup of orange juice, keeping the curiously out of his voice.

"And when did you start caring who your son goes out with?" She smiled, knowing that Vegeta always cared, and he always had a soft spot for Bulma.

"Just wanted to know when his taste for women got so bad." Vegeta muttered, digging into the food laid out on the table.

Author's Note: So how is the chapter? Review for me. Some people might make Vegeta Sr. a bad kind of guy. But I think that he's really a good guy. If you watch the dbz show enough you'll see why….and if you don't and still want to know why I think so then you can ask me on my REVIEW!!! And I'll answer you ::smiles as she points to the bottom for review::

That's if you care enough to want to know what I think ::runs off crying::

REVIEWWWWW!!!!!