Fake Fan Fiction ❯ The Unexpected II ❯ An Interlude ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: The Unexpected II
Chapter 10-A
Rating: R
Fandom: FAKE
Pairings: Ryo/Dee (mostly), some Dee/Ryo
Warnings: Yaoi, Male/male, MPREG, AU If you don't like, don't read!
Disclaimer: FAKE is not mine. We have Sanami Matoh for giving us Dee, Ryo and the rest of the 27th precinct characters. Any OCs appearing in this fic are mine.
 
Here here's a bonus chapter - all lemon. Hope you like. Thanks to MangaChild420 aka A.J for the review on the last chapter. I'll see everyone as soon as I get the next chapter edited and beta'd. Also HUGE thanks to Dawn for the awesome beta of this chapter.
 
########## ########## ########## ########## ##########
 
The moment they stepped outside the door of the boutique, Ryo broke out into a very fast walk, pulling Dee along. Dee took long strides to keep up with Ryo, feeling exhilarated. It turned out to be quite a day out, and Dee was looking forward to how it would end.
 
Ryo looked over his shoulder to check on Dee, then grinned when he saw Dee's effortless pace to keep up. Ryo laughed, feeling giddy. There was still an urgency he needed to take care of, and from the look on Dee's face, his was not the only one needing some relief.
 
Dee grinned at Ryo. “Vince did say I needed to start exercising again, so….”
 
His grin grew wolfish, making Ryo laugh more.
 
Ryo decided there was exercising and that there was pushing it. He caught himself before he broke out into a run, dragging Dee along at a breakneck pace. Earlier, at the hospital, Vince declared Dee fit to go back to duty and resume his life as it was before his collapse. He advised Dee to go back to exercising, and to remember to take his new vitamins, along with taking in as much additional iron through foods as possible. He was not going to push Dee into having a relapse. Prolonged running was also out because of the pregnancy. More than women, pregnant Carriers were warned against running more than a few yards, in concern of detaching the uterine lining or causing a rupture. Looking out into the street, Ryo quickly decided on the next course of action.
 
He let go of Dee's hand to jump into the street, almost getting sideswiped by the cab he stopped.
 
Dee let out a yelp, then exclaimed, “RYO!”
 
Ryo opened the door to the cab, grinning back to Dee. “I'm fine. Now get in.”
 
Dee put his arms around Ryo as he started to get into the cab. “Easy there, Tiger.” He got into the cab, looking up at Ryo, desire smoldering in dark green eyes.
 
Ryo got in after Dee, slamming the door shut. He gave the driver their address. As the cab started to move again, he leaned closer to Dee, needing a kiss from his fiancé. At the same time, Dee was putting his arms around Ryo, pulling him close, moving his head to kiss Ryo. Their mouths met halfway and they kissed long and passionately.
 
They ignored the cab driver who was pitching a fit in some Arabic language, and waving a middle finger at them.
 
As they broke apart for air, Dee sighed and whispered in Ryo's ear, “Someone's steaming up the windows.” He captured Ryo's mouth for another kiss.
 
“Less talking, more kissing,” Ryo murmured into the kiss. He shifted so he could press Dee further into the seat as he covered the other man with his upper body, taking control of the kiss and leaving Dee breathless.
 
Dee's hands strayed inside Ryo's coat to rub his back, pulling him even closer. Ryo had Dee's shirt out of his pants, his hand rubbing the swollen belly.
 
Dee sighed as he felt himself melt under Ryo's touch, almost purring. Ryo's hand moved upward to Dee's right nipple, while his mouth latched onto his lover's earlobe.
 
“B-baby…” Dee gasped, overloaded from the sensations, fully aware of where they were. “Easy.” He ran a slow finger down Ryo's spine. “Almost home, lover.”
 
Ryo moaned, curving his back into the touch, still sucking on Dee's earlobe.
 
Dee threw his head back, starting to moan.
 
Neither man paid attention to the cab driver who was still complaining in his native language and shaking his head, making haste to get them to their destination to finally be rid of them. He made the final turn a little bit too sharp, then raced down the street to come to a stop before the building that was the address he was given.
 
Dee opened his eyes and noticed their building. He tapped Ryo on his back. “Home. Let's go.”
 
Ryo pulled away from Dee, taking out his wallet and handing the driver a twenty dollar bill for a $6 fare. He opened the door on the sidewalk side, pulling Dee to get out, while grabbing their shopping bags.
 
At the front door, Dee reached into his coat pocket to take out his keys. His hand came back empty, “I forgot to put my keys in my coat pocket. This is why I like to wear jeans or something with pockets when I go out.”
 
Ryo fumbled with the bags, while looking for his keys. Dee attempted to take the bags from him to make it easier, but Ryo pulled out his keys. He unlocked the door, pulling Dee inside. At the elevator, Dee pushed the button. He turned to run a hand down Ryo's chest.
 
“Aren't you cold with your coat open like that?” Dee asked. He grinned devilishly.
 
The door opened and Ryo pushed Dee into the elevator. “I'm keeping warm,” he remarked. He kept pushing Dee until he was up against the wall, and pressed in close.
 
Dee's hands were busy opening Ryo's shirt. His mouth met with his lover's as his hands found their way inside the shirt.
 
Meanwhile Ryo was also attempting to open Dee's shirt. He was trying hard not to rip the new expensive shirt, but came close a couple of times. Somehow he managed to get all the buttons opened without tearing the shirt.
 
Dee's fingers roamed across Ryo's nipple before pinching it, feeling the nub was already hard. Ryo bent over so his mouth could latch onto an exposed nipple, tugging it gently with his teeth.
 
Dee gasped loudly, shivering.
 
Ryo was rubbing his hands up and down along Dee's sides, causing Dee to moan. Dee had forgotten about his attention to Ryo's nipple as he leaned heavily against the wall, feeling Ryo's tongue lave his nipple.
 
The bell on the elevator chimed, indicating they were on their floor. Ryo groaned, hating to have to pull away from Dee. He pulled back reluctantly when he heard the doors open.
 
Dee placed both his palms flat on Ryo's chest and started to push him backward out the door. Ryo barely managed to grab onto their bags with his coat hanging from his wrists. Picking up the garments bags, Dee leaned over to kiss Ryo deeply as he continued to push his lover backward through the hall to their entryway.
 
They entered the apartment and Ryo immediately dropped the shopping bags to grab onto Dee for another kiss. The garment bag with their suits joined the shopping bags on the floor as Dee's arms went around Ryo and he hungrily returned the kiss.
 
Pulling back with a gasp, Ryo quickly surveyed the living room to find they were alone. “Bikky!” he yelled out. “Are you home?” Bikky should have been at school still, but he did not want to assume. Smoldering dark eyes settled on the slightly taller man before him.
 
When no reply came, Ryo kicked the door they were standing near closed. He latched onto Dee's mouth again, while backing Dee against the wall. Dee was not complacent as he was busily removing Ryo's coat as they kissed.
 
Impatiently, Ryo pulled his arms free from the coat with Dee's help. Once his arms were free, he started to remove Dee's coat, then the jacket, tossing each item in a random diction. Pushing Dee's already unbuttoned shirt open, he ran his fingers across Dee's chest.
 
Dee chuckled with amusement, having stopped what he was doing to enjoy watching Ryo. “And here I thought you liked me in this suit.”
 
Ryo's mouth trailed where his fingers previously were as Dee spoke and started to kiss his way down Dee's torso and belly. “I do,” he replied, his lips still near the smooth flesh on the gentle swell of Dee's belly, “but I like you even better out of it.” Ryo returned to his task, lightly wiping his tongue back up along the way he had come.
 
Dee leaned more against the wall, sighing, running his fingers through Ryo's hair. He moaned softly. “Ryo….”
Ryo dropped to his knees, quickly undoing Dee's pants and pulling them down. Dee moved a little away from the wall to allow his pants to be removed easier. With Dee's pants down past his thighs, Ryo slowly licked along the junction of Dee's hip and thigh. Dee moaned loudly, prompting Ryo to lightly bite into the thigh as he pulled the pants all the way down until they were gathered on the floor around Dee's ankles. He lifted first one foot, then the other to take off Dee's shoes, then step out of his pants, while Dee leaned over to rest a hand on Ryo's shoulder for support. He shoved the pants off to the side. Gazing at Dee's feet, he chuckled at the Roadrunner socks.
 
Dee playfully swatted Ryo's head, then his fingers ran through the soft brown hair of the man before him.
 
Ryo removed the socks, pausing to kiss along the top of the foot, and repeated with the other foot. He continued up along a muscled calve onto Dee's knee. Once he reached the knee, he gave the other leg the same treatment, only this time when he reached Dee's knee, his lips glided further up along the inside of Dee's thigh. His hand caressing the other thigh. When Ryo reached the top of the leg, his tongue slide along the junction where leg met torso. His head lightly rubbed against Dee's straining hard on.
 
Dee ran his fingers lightly through Ryo's hair, letting out a moan. “You're eating me so good,” he sighed blissfully.
 
Ryo smiled against the smooth olive toned skin. “Told ya I would. He pulled away only to quickly place his lips above the knee of the other leg, treating that leg to the same actions.
 
Dee chuckled at his lover's reply. He leaned his head against the wall. “More,” he moaned softly.
 
When Ryo ran his tongue along the line at the torso, he kept on licking and kissing his way further upward. He ran his tongue along the underside of Dee's shaft.
 
Dee let out a long deep moan. He gasped when Ryo reached the tip and the sensation of a tongue gliding along his shaft was replaced with the feeling of the head being engulfed in the warm moistness of Ryo's mouth.
 
Ryo's tongue ran circles around the tip, sliding along the slit before he started to hungrily devour more of Dee's length. He would pull back a little, then take more, continuing until his nose was touching the base of Dee's manhood.
 
Trembling, Dee had leaned more against the wall, willing himself not to slide downward, alternating sighing and moaning. Just when he felt his knees go weak, and he thought he could not remain standing any longer, Ryo pulled back.
 
Ryo glanced up at Dee, licking his lips, a drop of milky white pre-cum glistening on his lips. His dark eyes were glazed with passion.
 
Dee whimpered as he looked down at his lover, watching as Ryo licked the cum from his lips. Ryo's eyes met his for a moment before the look was broken.
 
Ryo turned to grab his coat.
 
“Here,” Ryo offered, spreading his coat on the floor. “Lay down on my coat.”
 
Dee nodded, and with some effort pushed himself off the wall. He felt Ryo's hands on his body, guiding him until he sat on the coat. He brushed his fingers along Ryo's arms as his lover settled on his knees before him.
 
Ryo placed his arms around Dee, moving closer so they could kiss. He shivered as Dee's fingers continued to lightly stray up along the underside of his arms and then down on the front. Ryo leaned forward more, bending Dee back until the dark haired man was on his back, his arm tight around Ryo's neck as their kiss deepened.
 
Ryo took advantage of when they parted for air, scooting back, away from Dee. Before Dee could have a chance to protest, Ryo crawled between Dee's legs and took Dee's length into his mouth again, deep throating him.
 
Dee bucked up, moaning loudly, his hands finding Ryo's shoulders and fingers dug into the flesh beneath them. He started to moan repeatedly as Ryo's head bobbed up and down, sucking and swallowing.
 
Without a pause from his task, Ryo slid a hand beneath Dee's ass, kneading the cheek. Dee cried out, encouraging Ryo not to stop what he was doing. His head moved from side to side, moaning again.
 
Ryo slid his other hand up Dee's torso until it reached his chest. His fingers latched onto a nipple, teasing it into hardness. Dee arched up from the touch, getting louder. Ryo knew Dee had sensitive nipples, but lately they had been more so. His fingers tightened around the nub, pinching it, prepared for when Dee bucked up again, gasping loudly.
 
Shuddering as he came out of the arch, Dee's hands went back to running his fingertips lightly up along the inside of the extended arm going to Ryo's chest. Ryo shivered from the touch, moaning around Dee's cock. He felt Dee's other hand rest on his head, running fingers through his hair, and twirling the strands around his fingers.
 
Dee smiled as he watched Ryo's reaction to his touch, noticed the goosebumps on his arm. He slowly ran his fingers ever so lightly along the arm, back to the shoulder. Once again Ryo shivered, moaning around the shaft deep in his throat.
 
The hand on Dee's ass went to the cleft, moving along it until a finger rubbed over the opening in small circles. At the same time, he hummed with the throbbing shaft deep in his mouth.
 
Once again, Dee arched up, crying out. “Ryo….”
 
“Let go, baby,” Ryo murmured around Dee. “Come for me.” The finger rubbing his opening moved to rub his prostrate from the outside, while Ryo's head started to bob up and down again.
 
Dee gasped and his body shuddered. As he arched up again, he cried out, starting to cum.
 
Ryo was ready and swallowed every drop, then proceeded to clean the area by licking and nibbling as Dee lay gasping and panting. He kissed his way up Dee's body, his body leaning over Dee's prone form.
 
With his knees positioned on each side of Dee, Ryo hovered over his lover, leaning on his arms to hold himself up. He did not want to put any unnecessary pressure on Dee's belly. Since Dee's collapse, it was the second time they made love. The first was on Valentine's Day, with Dee fully in control. That time had been excruciatingly slow and gentle, making sure Dee did not push himself too much.
 
This time they had the full go ahead from Vince, who had told Dee earlier in the day that the doctor did not see any reason why they should not resume a full sex life. He only cautioned that should things get a bit more assertive, the word the doctor used with a wink, they were to make sure Dee was properly rested afterward.
 
Ryo angled his head to take Dee's mouth with his, kissing his lover deeply and languidly. Dee's arms went around him as they continued to kiss.
 
“Love you, Ryo,” Dee sighed when they parted for air. He ran his hands up and down Ryo's back. “Now about you….”
 
“Shhh… I love you, too. And don't you worry about me,” Ryo assured him, grinning down at Dee.
 
The hand that settled on the back of Ryo's neck pulled the chestnut colored head down as Dee kissed his fiancé. Ryo indulged in the kiss for a bit before breaking it. He showered Dee's face with light, loving kisses. “Catch your breath, love,” he softly said.
 
Dee tangled his fingers in Ryo's hair. “I'm fine,” he softly assured his partner.
 
Ryo lowered his lower half and started to sway his hips, so his still jean clad hard-on rubbed against Dee's.
 
Dee's hand moved from Ryo's head to run along the other man's bare sides. “Mmm…you're so hard,” he commented. His hands stopped at the waistband of Ryo's jeans.
 
“Yeah,” Ryo replied, distractedly as he nibbled on Dee's neck, producing more gasps and sighs from the man beneath him.
 
Dee's hand slipped between their bodies to open Ryo's pants. “I want to feel you ,” he said, his voice husky.
 
Ryo leaned sideways to help Dee open his jeans and pull them down. He sat up for a moment to kick off his shoes.
 
Dee chuckled, looking down at Ryo's feet. “Boring socks,” he teased. Ryo laughed as he removed his socks and tossed them in the general direction of their discarded clothes. Dee was already removing Ryo's pants and tossing them with the rest of their clothes.
 
Ryo resumed his position over Dee, both men now free of all clothing. Once again, Ryo supported his weight using his arms.
 
Dee rubbed Ryo's shoulders. “My, you're going to get developed more if you keep doing that for the next few months.”
 
Ryo laughed. “You mean there's fringe benefits for fringe benefits?” he asked.
 
Dee lifted his head to kiss Ryo's ear. He smiled at the soft sigh his action elicited from his partner. Slowly, he started to nibble along the shell, aware of it being a very sensitive area on Ryo.
 
Ryo moaned loudly. He felt Dee's hands rub up and down his back in a way that caused him to moan again. Skillful fingers ran tantalizingly slow down along his spine, before Dee's hands rested on the globes of Ryo's ass. Dee started to knead the firm flesh, the action pushing Ryo further into contact with him.
 
Starting to writhe, Ryo moaned again, realizing the pleasure of friction doubled as his groin rubbed up against Dee's.
 
Dee sighed deeply, enjoying Ryo's hard-on rub so deliciously against his own growing erection. “Mmm, nice,” he commented softly into Ryo's ear before he started to lick the ear again.
 
“Oh yeah,” Ryo sighed.
 
Dee arched his hips up a little for better friction, moaning. “Want more,” he murmured, dropping his head back.
 
Ryo chuckled as he kissed Dee's forehead. He managed to move them both so they were on their sides, facing each other. Ryo's arms were around Dee, hands grabbing onto Dee's ass to pull his lover as close against him as possible. Dee obliged by wrapping a leg around Ryo, bringing them even closer. Dee's mouth caught Ryo's for a fiery kiss. Ryo returned the kiss with equal fervor, his hand slipped between their bodies to grasp both erections and rubbed the throbbing columns of flesh together.
 
Dee moaned into the kiss, his body squirming from Ryo's attention. Dee found himself pressing up further against Ryo, needing to feel as if they were one, wanting their bodies to be joined.
 
“Ryo,” Dee moaned. “Please….”
 
Breathing heavily, Ryo nibbled on Dee's ear. “Please what?” he asked, his voice husky with passion.
 
“I want to feel you in me,” Dee moaned. Ryo pulled away to gaze at Dee. “Here?” he asked. “Or bed?”
 
“Here, if we have the lube,” Dee replied with a grin.
 
“In that case,” Ryo stated, briefly kissing Dee, “don't move,” he insisted as he sat up.
 
Dee watched in amusement as Ryo jumped to his feet to make a mad dash to their bedroom and returned barely a minute later, skidding to a stop. Dee was on his back and as Ryo quickly approached, holding the tube of lube, Dee started to slowly stroke himself.
 
Ryo settled on the floor, next to Dee, leaning over the other man. “You're so sexy,” Ryo softly stated before kissing Dee. As they kissed, Ryo positioned himself between Dee's legs, leaning more on Dee and testing his weight.
 
Dee's arms went around Ryo as they continued to kiss, pulling him closer. “I'm fine,” Dee whispered into the kiss. “I'll let you know if that changes.”
 
Ryo grabbed Dee under his knees and as he leaned back on his knees, he settled Dee on his lap. His hand roamed along Dee's torso, until fingers were circling and teasing the hard nubs of Dee's nipples.
 
Dee squirmed and writhed from Ryo's touch, gasping and moaning. One of his hands went to return to favor to Ryo, but Ryo stopped him by firmly holding that hand in his.
 
“Nope. You lay back and enjoy this one,” Ryo chuckled as he popped the lid of the lube open to coat his fingers.
 
He reached between Dee's spread legs, his fingers finding the puckered opening. His other hand teased his lover's ball sac. Ryo was surprised to discover his fingers probing Dee's opening met no resistance.
 
Ryo allowed Dee's hands to roam along his chest. He moaned when slightly rough padded fingers captured a nipple and rubbed it between the fingers, tugging on it.
 
“Dee,” Ryo sighed. Two fingers already in and he moaned again when Dee squeezed the muscle ring of the opening tighter, reminding Ryo of one of the things he loved when he was in Dee. “God, you're so ready,” he murmured.
 
“Yeah. So stop wasting time.” Dee hitched his legs around Ryo's body, lifting his own lower half slightly.
 
Ryo grabbed Dee by the hips and positioned them until the two men moaned from the sensation of Ryo entering Dee.
 
“God, Ryo….” Dee sighed. He moved his hips slightly, causing Ryo to sink further in. “Yes,” he sighed blissfully.
 
Once again finding himself on the other side, Dee had to wonder why he waited so long with Ryo. Ryo had never been anything like the other men he had dated in the past. So why did he allow things to remain one sided for so long into their relationship? He only found relief in knowing Ryo showed no signs of wanting to switch until that one night, and Dee was proud to know the slight protest he gave was only a token one to up their stakes that night.
 
Dee found he was still getting used to being on this side of things, but it was all in action, in responding the way Ryo would, knowing how much it gave him pleasure and wanting to return it. He was still unable to bring himself to do much more than take whatever Ryo gave him and enjoy himself. He'd feel more guilty if only Ryo did not appear to enjoy how helpless Dee would turn when the part Japanese man was in control. It had always been that way, even when Dee was top - if Ryo was in charge, Dee would find himself giving into his lover's whims.
 
Why did he expect it do be any different when he found himself completely on the receiving end of things?
 
Ryo smiled down at him. “You keep clenching like that and it'll be over before I can fill you completely,” he warned with a teasing glint lighting up passion glazed dark eyes.
 
It was only then Dee realized what he was doing. He took a deep breath to relax, and then lifted his legs to wrap tighter around Ryo.
 
“What do you want, Dee?” Ryo asked, a hand slowly stroking Dee's erection.
 
“Fuck me,” Dee moaned, arching up into Ryo's stroking. “Do me good, baby,” he pleaded.
 
Ryo's smile got wider. “Gladly.” Obviously Ryo was taking less time in getting used to their switching than Dee.
 
Ryo's hand left Dee's erection so he could grasp Dee by his hips, carefully angling over Dee and started to move in and out in slow, steady deep penetrating movements.
 
Dee grasped onto Ryo's upper arms, digging his fingers into pale flesh, moaning loudly.
 
“Is it good, Dee?” Ryo asked, his voice rough with passion.
 
“Yes… God, yes. More,” Dee sighed.
 
“I love you, Dee.”
 
“Love you too. Please… harder…” Dee panted in reply.
 
Ryo lifted Dee's hips more, shifting slightly so he could plunge even further in.
 
Dee's body shuddered and he cried out when Ryo nailed his sweet spot. “Jesus!” he moaned, now fully understanding why Ryo would get that faraway blissful gaze when Dee would hit Ryo's spot more than once or twice.
 
Ryo's mouth captured Dee's for a deep kiss as he continued to move in and out of Dee in a strong steady pace. They both moaned into the kiss.
 
“You feel so good,” Ryo sighed, breaking the kiss. “You're so tight.” He picked up the pace, sliding long and hard into Dee. He hit Dee's prostrate again, causing the body under his to arch up as Dee cried out in bliss. Fingers dug into Ryo's back, as once again, Dee proved to be a clawer.
 
Ryo gazed down at Dee, taking in the beloved handsome features, checking for any signs of discomfort.
 
Glazed moss green eyes, dark with passion, almost glowing gold around the darker irises, met Ryo's. “I-I'm fine,” Dee assured him. “Just don't expect me to last much… oh God! Yes!” he cried out as Ryo snapped his hips to completely fill Dee. Ryo kept that pace, pulling all the way out to the ridge of his head and then plunge swiftly and hard, deep into Dee until their balls smacked together. He knew it would not be long for them both.
 
Dee's head moved from side to side as he moaned, feeling himself getting closer to the edge.
 
Ryo trembled from the slight restraint he had on himself. He wanted to let go completely but was still too nervous about hurting Dee. Maybe in a week or so, but not so soon into Dee's recovery. He still felt himself rise on the crest of passion until he knew he was almost there.
 
Digging fingers deep into the flesh of Ryo's upper back, Dee moaned again, arching up as he knew he reached that one moment in time that he always felt he wanted it to go on forever, yet grew more painful with each second of delay. Pain of a good type, the type Dee found he loved to hold onto and for as long as he possibly could.
 
Ryo nailed him again and he knew that was it. Dee nearly screamed as he came.
 
Dee's reaction caused Ryo to lose all his restraint, as he neared his own orgasm. He snapped his hips, delivering hard deep thrusts as he started to moan steadily, his breathing ragged.
 
Dee hardly had time to catch his breath as the movements caused him to moan again.
 
Ryo's moan was loud, knowing it would end very soon.
 
Gasping loudly, Dee gripped Ryo tightly again. “Cum, baby,” he urged. “Fill me.”
 
That was all Ryo could take and he found himself biting down on Dee's shoulder. Dee gasped and shuddered, then moaned from the sensation of Ryo cumming hard in him.
 
Ryo saw white lights as he came, still thrusting within Dee, until the last of his seed was spent.
 
“Dee,” Ryo finally sighed against Dee's shoulder.
 
Dee pulled Ryo's head toward his face to kiss him. At the same time, Ryo was already turning his head, seeking out a kiss.
 
Ryo kissed Dee deeply and hungrily, causing Dee to gasp. The dark haired man returned the kiss with his own mounting fervor. Dee held onto Ryo tightly as they kissed. Even with his legs, which were still entwined around Ryo's waist.
 
Ryo released his hold on Dee's hips, allowing Dee's legs to slip a little. He hugged onto Dee's upper body as they kissed more.
 
Dee finally released the hold his legs had around Ryo, dropping them. As they broke the kiss, Dee sighed happily and stretched a little. “Holy shit,” he wheezed, “that was….”
 
Ryo ran his hands through Dee's dark hair. “Shhh…,” he said, smiling down at the other man. He captured Dee's mouth for another kiss, very aware of his softened organ still in Dee. As they kissed, Ryo started to slowly thrust until he felt himself start to harden again. Dee helped bringing Ryo back to full erection by clenching and releasing the muscles around the twitching organ.
 
Ryo smiled as he ran a hand between them to stroke Dee. He was moaning, encouraging Ryo.
 
As they continued to kiss and fondle each other, Ryo made short jerky movements within Dee, he leaned back, pulling his dark haired partner up with him until Dee found himself settled on Ryo's lap.
 
Dee finally found himself in the position, that when reversed, Ryo drove him delirious.
 
“Ride me, baby,” Ryo urged, his voice sensual. He kissed Dee again. “If you're okay with this.” He stopped moving to allow the choice to be entirely Dee's.
 
Dee placed his arms around Ryo's neck, then settled himself so he was kneeling comfortably, still sitting in Ryo's lap and feeling his fiancé within him.
 
Ryo rubbed Dee's thighs encouragingly.
 
Once Dee felt assured with the new position, he spared a hand to run down along Ryo's chest and tweaked a nipple. “Of course, I'm fine with this,” he commented with a smirk.
 
Ryo shivered from the pinch, letting out a little noise. He held Dee's face between his hands and kissed Dee. “I love you,” he sighed.
 
“Love you, too,” Dee murmured into the kiss.
 
“Are you sure you're okay with this?” Ryo double checked.
 
“Definitely.” To prove his point, Dee started to slowly move up and down. He hissed a little, causing Ryo to study him. “It's okay,” Dee said and with his next downward movement, moaned.
 
Ryo drew his knees up to give Dee some support, if his lover wanted it.
 
Dee's hands grasped tightly onto Ryo's shoulders as he lifted himself again, increasing his pace.
 
Ryo moaned as once again Dee impaled himself on his cock. “Easy baby. Nice and easy,” he stated breathlessly before moaning once again.
 
Dee arched his back and his head fell back as he moved downward again.
 
He licked his lips and moaned loudly. “Yes,” he hissed.
 
Ryo's eyes was fixed on Dee and the sight he presented. “Oh God, Dee,” Ryo groaned.
 
“So good,” Dee sighed. He shifted again so the next time he went down, he took all of Ryo to the hilt. He cried out, his head falling back as he felt himself completely filled with Ryo's throbbing, engorged cock.
 
“Dee?” Ryo asked.
 
“'S'kay,” Dee remarked distantly and to prove his point, he bounced a couple of times, causing Ryo to move deeply within him. He whimpered and cried out, Ryo's own moan echoing him. “It's so good,” he sighed.
 
Ryo opened his eyes to notice a single bead of sweat standing out from the glistening sheen on Dee's flushed body. His eyes followed the drop as it ran along the long, graceful neck onto the finely chiseled chest. He leaned over so he could lick the drop as it ran across Dee's firm pec. Dee let out a groan. As Dee once again picked up his pace a little, Ryo latched onto a nipple with his mouth, sucking on it hard. Ryo pulled his head away a little, not releasing his hold on the nub as he pulled.
 
He felt Dee lean heavily against his legs, gasping and moaning. Encouraged, he continued to attack the nipple, then moved onto the other for the same treatment.
 
Dee was panting as he continued to bounce in Ryo's lap. Ryo dropped his legs, placing his hands on Dee's hips to steady the other man.
 
Dee started to move up and down harder, losing himself in the sensations of feeling Ryo fill him so deeply. With Ryo still steadying him, Dee leaned back a bit, better angling himself for maximum pleasure.
 
Ryo swore under his breath, forcing his eyes to stay open so he could continue to watch the sight of Dee getting them both off by riding Ryo. Entering Dee was still a fairly new sensation for Ryo, after two and a half years of being exclusively bottom. Ryo knew he would still crave feeling Dee in him, but for the time was not complaining that the balance seemed to be shifting in his favor. Something about hearing Dee whimper with need, hearing his lover tell him how great he felt feeling Ryo moving within him, and how much Dee wanted more was as much a turn on to Ryo as the act itself.
 
Ryo started his own litany of encouraging Dee, causing the other man's movements to become harder, more desperate as he rode them both closer to completion. Dee's fingers dug deeper into Ryo's shoulders, the closer they got. Ryo spared a hand to take Dee's weeping erection and start to stroke it. Dee moaned loudly, his head falling back.
 
Ryo's mouth latched onto Dee's neck, his tongue darting out to lick up a drop of sweat, savoring the saltiness that was Dee. His mouth went onto suckle and nibble the neck, making Dee gasp and cry out more.
 
Dee bounced down particularly hard. With Ryo deep within him, he clenched the ring of muscles surrounding Ryo's throbbing manhood.
 
That was it for Ryo, who bit down hard onto Dee's neck, causing Dee to cry out ecstatically, then screamed against his lover's flushed skin as he came hard, filling Dee once again with his seed.
 
Dee gasped, making a whimper/moan noise that Ryo knew meant Dee was under his control. He lifted his head, and yelled out again as Dee clenched tightly on Ryo's still spasming column, his fingers digging deeper into Ryo's upper back. Dee squeezed his eyes shut for a moment, then they flew open as his mouth dropped. He arched his back, his body shuddering as he started to cum, his seed covering both their lower bodies, along with Ryo's hand. He cried out as Ryo continued to pump him dry.
 
Dee's head dropped forward when both men found themselves spent. Dee made no move to remove himself from Ryo's lap. “W-wow,” Dee uttered, his voice ragged. He rested his head on Ryo's shoulder. Despite his heavy breathing, he let out a contented sigh.
 
Ryo held Dee in his arms, rubbing his cheek against Dee's damp hair.
 
“Dee… Dee…” he sighed, completely content to remain as they were, holding his fiancé tightly. Gently he started to rock them further into a comfortable lull.
 
Dee lifted his head slightly to kiss the side of Ryo's hair, which was as damp with sweat as Dee's was. “Love you,” Dee sighed.
 
“God….” Ryo pulled his head back to gently kiss Dee. “I love you more than anything, Dee,” he stated.
 
Dee hugged Ryo tight, smiling warmly.
 
They remained as they were for several silent minutes, catching their breath and steadying their heartbeats. Dee still sat on Ryo's lap, the soft organ still in him. They held each other tightly, lightly kissing, as Ryo rubbed Dee's back soothingly.
 
With a contented smile, Dee sighed again. “Don't wanna move,” he mumbled.
 
“Then don't,” Ryo softly remarked, holding Dee tighter. “We don't have to.”
 
Dee's smile got wider in response. “Good.”
 
Ryo started to rock them again, slowly. Dee settled contently in Ryo's hold. He started to protest when Ryo finally moved them so he could slip out of Dee.
 
“Careful,” Ryo murmured in warning.
 
“No!” Dee pouted as Ryo further settled them, the lighter haired man unperturbed that there was semen on the inside of his coat.
 
Ryo kissed Dee's head. “Sorry.”
 
“S'kay,” Dee sighed. “It just felt really good.”
 
Ryo pulled Dee down with him until they were laying face to face. Ryo's arms went around Dee, rubbing his back.
 
“It always feels so good those moments after, still connected with our bodies,” Dee explained. He always felt like that, even when he was on the giving side of things.
 
Ryo smiled, pushing some sweat soaked strands of dark hair out of Dee's face.
 
Dee returned the smile. “I love you, Ryo.”
 
Ryo briefly touched his lips to Dee's. “Love you, too,” he softly said against Dee's lips before deepening the kiss.
 
Eagerly, Dee gave as much to the kiss as he got. Ryo started to rub Dee's belly as they kissed, his hand moving along the swell.
 
As they broke the kiss, Dee snuggled close to Ryo, once again sighing contently. “Mmm… sleepy now.”
 
Ryo nodded, his head rubbing against Dee's.
 
“We should move,” Dee said, but his tone implied he did not want to move yet.
 
“Mmm.” Ryo pulled Dee into a tighter hold. “Not yet.”
 
“Yeah.” After another second, he said as if attempting to convince them both, “We don't want Biks tripping over us.” He chuckled.
 
“No,” Ryo agreed, still making no move to get up. “But in a sec.”
 
They remained as they were for another minute. Ryo realized that Dee was totally relaxed and drifting off into a sated sleep. He knew it was now or never in them moving before Bikky got home. He also felt bad about disturbing Dee, but it had to be done.
 
“Okie dokie,” Ryo remarked, sitting up.
 
Dee protested by tightening his grip on Ryo to keep him in place. Ryo still managed to get on his knees, despite Dee's hold and smiled down at his sleepy lover, who was lying prone on the coat, gazing up at Ryo with sleepy eyes.
 
“Lemme try something here,” Ryo stated, shifting his weight.
 
Dee continued to gaze at Ryo, curiosity in dark green eyes.
 
“I hope you don't hate me here, but….” Ryo gathered Dee in his arms as he started to stand. The next moment, Ryo was on his feet, with Dee in his arms. He released a growl from the exertion.
 
Dee shivered at the sound of the growl, then giggled as he settled happily in Ryo's hold.
 
“Hold on, Penguin baby,” Ryo stated, kissing Dee's nose.
 
Dee put his arms around Ryo's neck and kissed the side of his fiancé's head, rubbing his face in chestnut brown hair.
 
Ryo carried his lover into the bedroom. While being careful, he still managed to set his partner down on the bed with a bounce. Which made the dark haired man giggle again.
 
Ryo also giggled, watching Dee flop onto his back.
 
“That was fun,” Dee exclaimed, grinning up at Ryo. He held out his arms toward Ryo in invitation. “Join me?”
 
“In a moment,” Ryo remarked. “I'll be right back. So don't move.”
 
Dee pouted. “Hurry,” he urged. “Or I might fall asleep.”
 
Ryo smiled and was out of the room like a bullet. Back in the living room, he gathered their discarded clothing and his coat, careful that nothing telling dripped onto the rug near the door and the surrounding floor. He managed to also pick up the two shopping bags and garment bag, then made his way back to the bedroom. He dropped the bags in a corner, then went into the bathroom to drop their soiled clothing into the hamper.
 
Dee was stretched out comfortably on the bed, chuckling as he watched Ryo with his tasks. He remembered a time when the clothes would have been dropped into the hamper with more care, and shopping bags settled on the armchair, not dropped any way in a corner.
 
What made it extremely pleasant to Dee as he watched Ryo, was that he was still naked, just as Dee was. His lover was probably just as sticky too. Dee did not feel like moving to take a shower at that moment, hoping to keep his eyes open long enough for Ryo to join him in the bed.
 
Which Ryo did just then. The lighter skin man crawled onto the bed and settled next to Dee, pulling the covers over the two of them. Dee rested comfortably against Ryo.
 
Ryo kissed Dee's head. “I love you, Dee,” he softly said.
 
Dee smiled at his lover. “I love you too, my growler.”
 
Ryo giggled as he put his arms around Dee. He had Dee laying on his back, settled in the crook of his arms and against his own lithe form. It was one of Dee's favorite ways to sleep, going back to the first night they spent together as lovers. Ryo was quite surprised that first time, when after Dee's dominance of the situation, his dark haired lover turned things around, so it was Dee who fell asleep in Ryo's arms.
 
Dee smiled as he turned his head up towards Ryo for a soft kiss. As they broke the kiss, Dee kissed Ryo's nose. Ryo playfully licked Dee's chin in that moment.
 
Dee yawned as he snuggled down in Ryo's hold. “I think a nap before dinner is good.”
 
“We're going to order in tonight, please?” Ryo asked.
 
“Chinese?” Dee asked sleepily.
 
“Great.” He gave Dee a loud, smacking kiss which made both men laugh.
 
“Whatever you want, baby,” Ryo said. He saw Dee start to open his mouth, the gleam in green eyes a warning. “And are allowed to eat,” he added, before Dee could get a word in.
 
The pout Dee gave Ryo was exaggerated. “No sushi for me, I know,” he stated mournfully. “But I am allowed to have oysters. Lots of `em too.” He grinned broadly.
 
“And fully cooked too,” Ryo reminded him. He studied Dee for a few moments. “Are you thirsty, or need a cracker or something?” he asked in concern.
 
Dee shook his head.
 
“I mean, you just lost lots of protein,” Ryo could not stop the cocky grin as he continued to gaze at Dee.
 
Dee looked up at Ryo and chuckled.
 
Running fingers through Dee's thick, but soft hair, Ryo stated, “Seriously, Dee, do you need something?” Ryo still looked worried.
 
“I'm fine for now,” Dee assured Ryo. “I just want to close my eyes a little. And have you hold me.”
 
Ryo nodded and kissed the top of Dee's head, as his lover snuggled comfortably for a nap. “Sure, sweetheart. Go to sleep. I'll hold you.”
 
Dee sighed contentedly as he further made himself comfortable against Ryo and closed his eyes. He felt Ryo's hand gently stroke the swell of his abdomen in a soothing, comforting manner. Ryo's lips were softly nuzzling his forehead, lulling Dee toward a contented, sated sleep.
 
Ryo noticed the gentle smile on Dee's face, even as the other man's breathing evened out in sleep. Ryo's own eyes fluttered as he felt himself start to fall asleep too. He hugged Dee tighter, allowing himself to drift off for a nap.