Fake Fan Fiction ❯ The Unexpected ❯ An Interlude ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

The Unexpected I
Chapter 7-A
An Interlude
 
Ryo/Dee (mostly), some Dee/Ryo
Warnings: NC-17, LEMON, Yaoi, Male/male, MPREG, AU If you don't like, don't read!
 
I wish FAKE belonged to me. I especially wish Dee and Ryo belonged to me, but alas they belong to each other - and to the very talented and wonderful Sanami Matoh, along with the rest of the FAKE characters, series and anime. Any OCs appearing in this fic are mine.
 
### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ###
 
12/10/05
 
Saturday went by way too fast. Dee and Ryo surprised everyone by showing up at the precinct on what was supposed to be a day off bright and early at 7 am. Going through their cases and redistributing them went smoothly, as well as collect more information on the Sinclair case, with thanks to the housing detectives they spoke to the other day. Commissioner Rose had the day off, but Chief Smith was in, so they went into the Chief's office for a briefing, going over their travel plans and some of the information Diana sent them. When done, they went over the cases they redistributed with Chief. They left the office with Chief wishing them a safe and successful trip and telling them to call him at anytime if they needed. He particularly stressed that to Dee.
 
They left by ten and when they got home, Bikky was just starting to move about the apartment. Dee and Ryo started to make breakfast, pulling Bikky in to help. They ended up making quite a mess, along with a delicious breakfast, thanks to the mini-food fight Bikky and Dee started, and Ryo found himself joining in.
 
They spent most of the day indoors, since it was cold. Except for a little nausea, Dee seemed to have having a good day. Even if he did start to grump and growl at times when he put his unlit cigarette away when he really wanted to smoke it. When they left the apartment to go to 14th street later that afternoon to have dinner at Tad's, Ryo watched Dee give in, with the expected results after. Ryo found himself encouraging Dee, knowing what his lover had gone from. It was Dee's first smoke all day, since he managed to somehow do without his wake-up smoke. Along with only one cup of coffee that morning.
 
They returned from their dinner at the inexpensive fast service steakhouse, which despite the prices served good quality meals. Bikky was in his room, getting packed for his stay with Carol, while Dee and Ryo started their packing for the next day. After Bikky said goodbye to Dee, Ryo took him over to Carol's. The plan was for him to stay there until Tuesday night, then if needed, he would go over to the orphanage, under Mother's care until Dee and Ryo returned.
 
They had finally finished the last of their packing. Dee settled down on the bed, leaning against the headboard.
 
“Tired?” Ryo asked, moving to get comfortable next to Dee.
 
“Not really. Conserving energy,” Dee replied, smiling at Ryo.
 
It was the smile Ryo knew very well. He wasted no time closing the space between them. After a long, delightful kiss, Dee broke the kiss to catch his breath. His hands were running down Ryo's back. He nuzzled Ryo's neck, then moved to his ear.
 
“I know what you want,” Dee whispered in a sexy tone in Ryo's ear. “I can see it in your eyes all yesterday and today. We said it wasn't the last time, and I hope that true. Because I want it too, baby.”
 
Ryo let out a moan from the combination of what Dee's lips were doing to his ear as he whispered and the words. “God yes, Dee,” he sighed, his head moving so he could reach Dee's neck. He felt Dee undoing the buttons on his shirt.
 
He pulled Dee's shirt from his jeans, managing to open the top snap of his fly in the process. Dee grinned at the double move on Ryo's part. Ryo grinned back and as his hands undid the buttons of Dee's shirt, he took his lover's mouth for another kiss. He felt Dee's hands glide across his chest, fingers circling his nipples. He moved his mouth to cover Dee's face with butterfly kisses as his own hands started to explore his partner's body. He started with Dee's chest, careful not to center on the nipples. His fingers danced lightly across Dee's chest, then his hands moved up to go under the shirt onto his shoulders. His hands kneaded and fingers probed the flesh until he felt it yield more to his touch.
 
Dee had started to lean back against the pillows, his hands running down along Ryo's sides, then moving to his back. Ryo smiled more as he bent his head, allowing his mouth to follow the same path his hands had taken, before returning to Dee's chest, his tongue lapping at one nipple, then the other as Dee gasped at the sensation. Ryo's hand roamed down along one side, mindful of the sleek planes of Dee's body. As his teeth lightly clamped down on a nipple and tugged playfully, his hand moved to Dee's abdomen.
 
His breath caught as he realized where his hand was. He gave the other nipple the same attention before lifting his head to kiss Dee again, before his mouth traveled down Dee's neck, suckling the smooth flesh, causing Dee to whimper in pleasure. Dee's hands tightened on his back, fingers digging in, before moving along again. Ryo moved to the junction of neck and shoulder. At that point, he paid more attention, creating a small red mark, aware of Dee's moaning, telling he was enjoying himself. Dee's hands were now stroking his side. Ryo moved along the neck to the other side and up.
 
Another kiss, their tongues prodding and entwining, the passion deepening. Dee's hands had moved to his hair, running his fingers through Ryo's brown waves. As they pulled apart, Ryo gazed deep into Dee's green eyes.
 
“I love you, Dee. I love you so much,” he whispered
 
Dee's smile was beautiful as his eyes met Ryo's. He licked his lips. “Show me how much,” Dee said in a husky tone.
 
Ryo moved so one of Dee's legs was between his as he proceeded to fulfill Dee's request with hands and mouth. Dee had decided to lay back and enjoy what Ryo was doing to him. He licked his lips, and moaned.
 
Ryo's mouth was moving downward until his tongue lapped up the first of Dee's rippled abs. His breath caught again as one of his hands moved across the planes and angles of his loved one's abdomen.
 
“Holy shit, Dee,” Ryo proclaimed incredulously, his hands still caressing the smooth skin.
 
He heard Dee chuckle. “I guess that makes three of us then,” he remarked.
 
“Oh God.” Ryo closed his eyes against the building emotions overcoming him. “Wow!” His hands were still gently touching, fingers stroking softly. He proceeded to bestow kisses on every inch of Dee's abdomen.
 
“Damn,” Dee sighed, his fingers once again running through Ryo's hair, stroking Ryo's neck, then his shoulder before going back to his hair. Ryo moved one of his hands to grasp one of Dee's questing hand and their fingered entwined. “I'm feeling very, very loved.”
 
“I hope so,” Ryo chuckled. “Because that's how I'm feeling right now.”
 
Dee's fingers ran to the front of Ryo's hair, going through his bangs. “How about showing me more and see if you still feel equal.”
 
“I can do that,” Ryo smiled, lifting his hand. He lifted their clasped hands to kiss Dee's, before releasing it so he could use both his hands to the task of opening Dee's fly, while his mouth went back to making Dee writhe and moan.
 
Dee lifted his hips to help Ryo pull down his jeans. Ryo maintained his trail of kisses to cover the skin along the waistband of Dee's briefs, then along the material. He blew his hot breath on the bulge beneath the blue cotton material. Dee gasped, his fingers digging into the bedspread beneath him, bucking his hips.
 
“You know, Ryo,” Dee stated, his voice raspy with passion. “I can appreciate taking it slow and all, but it's been too freakin' long.” It was almost a plead.
 
“Really?” Ryo asked, moving so he could further discard the faded denim material. His mouth moved beyond the briefs and started to nuzzle the inside of Dee's thighs.
 
“Yeah.”
 
“So you're saying?”
 
“I know this is killing you too, Ryo. Go for it.”
 
“It is. But I have this wonderful…” he nibbled on the flesh under his lips, “patient…” another nibble in a nearby spot, “lover…” he moved onto the other thigh, “who taught me…” another nibble, “how to be…” his head moved so his mouth covered the straining bulge in the briefs again, his tongue lapping the twitching organ beneath…”patient.” His hands reached for the band of Dee's briefs and pulled them down. He took the head in his mouth and sucked on it, his eyes glancing up to Dee.
 
Dee had been writhing and moaning. When Ryo took him into his mouth, Dee's eyes shut and he threw his head back, letting out a long moan as his hips bucked again. Ryo could tell Dee was close, so he released the throbbing organ, a finger slowly moving along the vein, causing Dee to cry out. He took his lover's ballsac and tugged them down gently.
 
Ryo got onto his knees, his hands again caressing Dee's abdomen. “Are you this ready for me?” he asked.
 
“Hell, yes, Ryo. Dammit, stop teasing.”
 
Ryo stared at him with a grin.
 
“Shit Ryo. Fuck me already!”
 
“I love hearing you say that,” Ryo smiled. “Want to help me here?” he asked, moving to kneel alongside Dee. He turned to the nightstand and opened the drawer to pull a tube out.
 
Dee sat up, his hands going for Ryo's pants. His pace in removing Ryo's jeans was more frantic. Dee crawled up to his knees as he tugged at the jeans, causing Ryo to flop backward. His shorts went with the jeans and soon he had Dee between his legs, his mouth working on Ryo's already hard manhood, causing him to moan until he had to pull Dee's head away.
 
“Keep going like that and we won't be able to do what we both want,” he warned Dee, his voice laced deep with passion.
 
Ryo sat up as Dee pulled back on his knees. With his arms, he urged Dee closer and as their arms went around the other, they indulged in a long, deep kiss.
 
“Which way, Dee?” he asked after the kiss.
 
Still holding onto him, Dee fell backward, taking Ryo down to cover him. “This way,” Dee replied, his hands now gliding over Ryo's lower back and ass, before moving up along his back.
 
“Let me know if I need to stop or go slow,” Ryo requested as he reached for the tube and opened it.
 
“Whatever,” Dee moaned.
 
Ryo positioned himself so he could carefully insert a greased finger in Dee, while he covered Dee's chest with kisses. Dee was not joking about being ready, and soon he was inserting another finger, his teeth clamping down on a nipple. Dee cried out and wiggled his hips.
 
“God yes, that feels good,” Dee sighed then threw his head back as one of Ryo's fingers stroked along the sensitive prostrate gland. Dee bucked his hips again and pushed down on the fingers frantically. Ryo wasted no time in adding a third.
 
With his other hand, Ryo carefully stoked himself, greasing his throbbing cock. He let out a gasp himself, knowing this was not going to last long. Both him and Dee were in no state to prolong things and play games. That usually happened if they found themselves having to wait more than a few days. Ryo's excitement increased finding himself for the second time in the role Dee usually took. From the look in Dee's glazed eyes as he muttered encouragements, he was just as excited at the reversal of their roles.
 
Ryo moved to position himself between Dee's legs, carefully drawing his partner's legs up. Dee hooked his arms behind his knees, making it easier for Ryo to position himself. His eyes meeting Dee's, he pushed the head of his cock into his lover and forced himself to hold still, allowing Dee to accommodate him. He could not stop the moan produced from feeling Dee's tightness engulf him as he heard Dee mutter blissfully.
 
He felt when Dee was ready, but checked anyway. “Ready?” he asked.
 
“Do it,” Dee responded, clenching his muscles around Ryo.
 
“Dee! Careful,” he warned, forcing himself back from the impending eruption that Dee almost caused.
 
“Sorry,” Dee chuckled. He released his legs, wrapping them around Ryo, reaching out to grab Ryo by his shoulders. “Take us home, baby,” he whispered.
 
“As you wish,” Ryo replied, leaning down to take Dee's mouth in a kiss as he started to slowly thrust inside Dee. He was tossed on which made him feel better - having Dee moving inside of him, or him moving inside of Dee. That this was only his second time, he was certain gave this a bit more edge, with the newness of being on this side. He gazed down at Dee's face, saw the glitter in green eyes, swore he almost saw the stars he was certain Dee was seeing whenever he swayed his hips to be certain he moved along the sensitive gland within his lover. He felt Dee easily fall into rhythm with him.
 
Dee was panting as they indulged in another fiery kiss. “Harder, baby,” he pleaded, then gasped.
 
Ryo was past the point of being too happy to oblige. Taking Dee's mouth for yet another deep, passionate kiss, he increased his pace, sliding fully into Dee before pulling out up to the ridge of his cock head. One of his hands reached between them to pump Dee's engorged, throbbing cock.
 
“That's it, yes, yes….” Dee muttered.
 
Ryo fought to keep back from coming, being right at the point of no return. Dee was close too, but not close enough. He wanted Dee on that edge before he let himself go. He dared to increase his pace, his strokes getting shorter, assuring he still got Dee where it felt best.
 
Dee's fingers dug into his shoulders. “Holy shit… Ryo!” he cried out.
 
That was all Ryo could stand as he drove into Dee harder, with frantic pumps until he cried out loudly, spilling his cum inside Dee. The universe exploded on Ryo. When he felt Dee's muscles tightened on him, his lover letting out a cry, and felt the sticky fluid cover his hand, he shuddered again, crying out.
 
He reached out with a hand to balance himself and keep from a hard landing on top of Dee. Dee was not helping, his fingers still digging into his shoulders, pulling him down. Somehow he managed to gently cover Dee, both hands capturing Dee's head. The first kiss still had some of the urgency of the orgasms they were coming down from, then the subsequent kisses started to get gentle with the laziness of contentment.
 
As Ryo rolled off Dee to gather him in his arms, he heard Dee state blissfully, “Crap, Ryo. I am not waiting another five weeks.”
 
Ryo laughed. “Neither am I,” he assured Dee, kissing his nose. Dee moved his head for their foreheads touched. They gazed into the other's eyes. No words were needed, it was all in the glittering eyes, deep mysterious brown and smoldering jade, to know how the other was feeling. It was moments like this Ryo loved. It had become almost a ritual for to speak without words, allowing their eyes to reflect the depth of love, during the afterglow.
 
Ryo swore this time was more intense, deeper. Once again, as he got lost in jade pools glittering with love, he fell in love with Dee all over again. He decided he was going to stop counting the times he felt that, because he had a feeling over the next few months at least, it would be hard to keep count.
 
Still, it had to be spoken. Ryo's voice broke the silence. “I love you so much, Dee.”
 
“Love you too, Ryo,” Dee replied, sleepily. His eyelids started to droop.
 
Ryo gathered Dee closer to him, holding him like the precious treasure Dee was to him. He kissed Dee's forehead. “Sleep, love. We have a long day ahead of us.”
 
“Mmm…. At least it's warmer in LA,” Dee stated, snuggling down into Ryo's arms. He rested his head against Ryo's chest, near where Ryo could still feel his heart beating strongly despite finally calming down from the powerful orgasm of not long before. Dee still did that to him, even after all these year.
 
Dee's eyes were closed, his breathing evening as he surrendered to sleep. Ryo attempted to stay awake longer, to enjoy the simple pleasure of holding Dee, watching his lover sleep, but sleep took him soon after.
 
### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ###