Fan Fiction ❯ Lethal Vengeance ❯ Shopping Disaster ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Untitled

Chapter 2:

Shopping Disaster

By Katie Luna

Hiroshi woke up to Hekele typing on her keyboard. He stretched and sat up in his chair.

"You're finally awake. We're almost to Port 2." She held up a badge in the light.

"Oh...What are you doing?" He looked at the object in her hand.

"Done." She got up. "Put this on. Here's a hat to go with it." She gave him the badge and hat.

He removed his badge and put the hat on. He looked at the badge before he pinned it to his shirt. "What's this for?"

"This is Port 2. The second one ever built. The most advanced port out of all of them. Everything is tested here before going to the other ports and planets."

"And?" He pinned the badge on his shirt.

"Before they let me in, they're going to check where I've been. Once they find out I was at Port 7, they'll think I blew it up. But if I have a cop from their agency with me they won't check." She sat back down.

"Then how do the Nanashi get in?"
"There's a hidden entrance."

"Why don't we go in the entrance?"
"Hey, Give me a little credit. I can know everything. Besides, even if we did know where it was, they'd kill us before we'd be able to get in."

A message came on the screen in front of them. A woman began to speak. "Welcome to Port 2. The most advanced port in the universe."

"What did I tell you?..." Hekele smirked and looked at Hiroshi.

"Please state a name.:

"Hekele and Officer Hiroshi Masuyo. He's a part of Port 2's police force."

"Oh. I didn't see you there Mr.Masuyo. Welcome to Port 2. Please enter in landing zone 322." The transmittion ended.

"See?" She grinned at Hiroshi.

They landed in the port.

********************************

"We'll, I have enough money for two upgrades, a hotel, and some clothes and food." Hekele said to herself.

A chubby man walked up to her. "Hey, what can I do you for?" He wiped off the car oil from his hands onto a rag he held.

"I need two upgrades on my ship. I need guns installed and an extra booster on the engines."

"Ok. Follow me to the back and I'll show you some modules and give you some prices."

"Alright." She turned to Hiroshi. "Meet me outside next to the exit. Don't talk to anyone that looks suspicious." She followed the man to the back.

"Ok." He went outside and stood next to the exit.

People passed as he stood there for fifteen minutes.

A little girl stopped. "Look, a police man!" She pointed at Hiroshi.

"Yes dear. That's a police man. They help protect us."

"Can I say hi?" She asked.
"Alright..." The mom replied with a sigh.

The girl ran up to Hiroshi. "Hi, I'm Jennifer. What's your name?"

"Well hi there." He knelt down. "I'm Hiroshi, nice to meet you." He shook her hand.

"Do you fight bad guys?"

"Yeah. I protect people." He smiled.

"My daughter was just so eager to meet you." The mom said.

Hiroshi stood up. "Hi." He shook her hand.

"What are you doing out here? Are you a security gaurd for the landing zones?"

"No. I'm just waiting for a friend."

"oh."

Hekele walked out of the exit and up to Hiroshi. "Hey, we better get going." She looked at the little girl. "Bye." She said sweetly.

"By Mr. Police man." She waved.

"Nice to meet you." The woman said and took her daughter away.

Hiroshi and Hekele began to walk. "So, my plan is to rent a car, go shopping, and find a hotel."

"Shopping, for what?" Hiroshi asked.

"Well, you don't expect to walk around in those clothes for the rest of your life, do you?"

"yeah, I guess you're right."

They walked into a car dealer and got a car. They drove to the mall and parked.

"Let's not take to long, ok?" Hiroshi got out and shut the car door.

"No problem." Hekele locked the car.

They walked inside. People were shopping everywhere. They went inside a clothing store after walking around for a little while.

"Ok. Now pick out a few things and try them on. We'll pick the best ones."

Hiroshi began to look around. He found some turtle necks and t-shirts. He tried on various outfits. One was leather, others were jeans, jackets, vests, muscle shirts, sweaters, a jogging outfit, ect.

Hekele also bought clothes. She had more designs to choose from, though. T-shirts, tank tops, two sweaters, some jeans, jackets, and vests.

They also bought boots and tennis shoes.

When they were checking out, Hekele noticed a few suspicious people learking around them. She nugged Hiroshi. "Look around you..."

"What?" He looked around him.The men wore black clothes and were looking at Hekele and him.

"Take the clothes to the car and meet me in the front." She whispered to him.

"Why? What are you going to do?"
"Just go." She paid the lady at the counter.

Hiroshi left with a cart.

Hekele stood in the middle of the aisle. She held out her hand and a sword appeared in it. The blade reflected in the light as she moved it in front of her. "Lets play." She ran toward a clothing rack and sliced it. A man jumped out from behind it. He pulled out a gun and shot at her. Hekele blocked the bullets with the blade of her sword. Causing it to chip. She thrusted at him and stabbed him through the chest. She pulled the blade out and he collapsed to the floor.

"Hey! What are you doing!?" The woman behind the counter started to run towards Hekele, but stopped and ducked behind the counter when more people began to shoot.

Hekele ducked out of the way and moved behind them. She held her sword to her side as she ran behind them, cutting off their heads. Blood splattered everywhere. She stole two of their guns and ran to the exit. Her blade dissapeared.

More guns went off as she got out of the building. The glass doors shattered. She ran out as Hiroshi pulled up.

The car doors opened.

"Get in the passenger seat!" She ran to the diver's side. He got out and got in the other side. The men ran out and began to shoot at the car.

"What's going on?!" Hiroshi exclaimed.

"Put your seatbelt on!" Hekele sped off.

The men pursued on motorcycles.

Hekele tried to loose them by going around corners and down busy streets. She managed to loose most of them.

"What did you do to get them so angry?!" Hiroshi held onto the car door in fear.

"They're the Nanashi. They know we're after them." Hekele was unusually calm.

They shot at Hekele and Hiroshi, hitting the back of the car and knocking out a break light.

"Shoot them." Hekele said.

"What!? I'm not going to shoot them! I'll get killed!"

"Shoot them!" She shoved one of the guns she stole into his hands and gave him an angry stare.

"Fine!" He unbuckled his seatbelt and leaned out the window. He began to shoot. He hit one of the men in the chest. He fell off his motorcycle. The last two pulled over. Hiroshi leaned back into the car. "Is that ok?"

"I guess." She sighed.

*********************************

They arrived at a hotel.

"That was a ride I'll never forget." Hiroshi sighed in relief.

"Don't hesitate next time." Hekele got out of the car.

"Hey, what did you expect me to do?" He got out and began to grab some bags from the backseat.

"I'm going to get a room. I'll be back."

"Alright." Hiroshi nodded.

Hekele went inside and got a room. She came back out and grabbed some bags. "We're in room 315."
Hiroshi locked the car.

They went into the elevator and up to level three. They walked to their room and went in.

Hekele sat the bags down next to the tv and sat in the bed. Hiroshi sat the bags down and looked around. He walked into the bathroom. "So, how long are we going to stay here?"

"A few days. Four if we're lucky."

"Then what?"

"We find the rest of the Nanashi."

"Great..." He said sarcasticly and looked out the window. It began to get dark out.

To be continued..............