Fan Fiction ❯ Lethal Vengeance ❯ Magical Warrior Katana ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Untitled

Chapter 3:

Magical Warrior Katana

By Katie Luna

The sky lit up and the stars dissapeared. A faint beeping could be heard.

Hiroshi rolled over and smacked the alarm clock. It turned off for the moment. Unfortunatly, he hit the sleep button, so the beeping began again nine minutes later. He got so frustrated he sat up, picked up the alarm clock, and threw it across the room.

Hekele entered the room. "Wow. You're not a morning person, are you?"

"No, can you tell?" He said sarcasticly as he hid from the light under the blanket.

"C' mon. Get up." She pulled the blanket off him.

He pulled it back feircly.

"I got breakfast. Get up!" She pulled the blanket off him again. This time she held it.

He grabbed the blanket again and began to wrestle for it. "Let me sleep!"

"No! We have to find the Nanashi!" She pulled it out of his grip.

He paused as she held the blanket with a grin on her face. He fell back and stared at the ceiling. "I can't win." He groaned.

Hekele sighed. "Eat so we can go get some extra food and gear." She set a styrophome box down.

Hiroshi sat up and opened the box. He began to eat.

"You need some armor." Hekele sat on Hiroshi's bed.

"I do?" He said, his mouth stuffed with food.

"We have to fight one-on-one combat a lot. Don't you want to protect yourself?"

"I'm not that good at one-on-one combat."

"I can't do it by myself...."

Hiroshi finshed his breakfast. "If only we had another person." He got up and stretched.

Hekele began to think. She stood up. "We can't be the only people against the Nanashi. We just have to find the people who are..." She pondered at the thought.

"I have to get dressed and then we'll leave. ok?" Hiroshi walked to the bathroom.

"Yeah." She kept thinking.

After Hiroshi was dressed they left to the city. Hekele pulled up to the grocery store. Linkin Park - Faint blaring on the speakers.

They went inside and got some groceries that would last them a while. After that they decided to go back to the hotel, drop off the food, and venture the city.

They rode around for hours trying to find people who hated the Nanashi. While trying to avoid the Nanashi at all costs.

*************************

A man with long silver hair watched them as they parked by a bar. They got out and went inside. He followed.

***************************
Hekele sat down at the bar and began to talk to the bartender. Hiroshi sat down next to her.

"Hey." She called him over.

The bartender listened intently.

"What have you heard about the Nanashi?"

"Plenty. What do you need to know?" He began to clean out glasses. with a cloth.

"I need a heads up on who hates them?"

"oh." He said in a fearful voice. "Well," he looked around. "It would probably be easier to tell you who doesn't."

"You're a big help."

The man with the silver hair left.

"Hey, there goes the leader." He pointed to the door.

"Huh?" She looked at the door. "Man...." She groaned. "Let's get out of here Hiroshi." She tugged his shirt.

He nodded and followed her out the door.

"I guess we should go back to the hotel." She sped off.

**********************

Hekele layed on her bed, staring at the ceiling. "Why is this so hard? It shouldn't be this hard to find someone who hates them like I do..."

Hiroshi came in off of the belcany and sat next to her. "We'll find someone." He smiled.

She smiled back at him.

This was the first time he saw her smile. He liked the warm feeling he got from it.

She sat up and looked at the alarm clock. "Let's wait until dark and then look for people."

"What are we going to do until then?" Hiroshi got up and laid on his bed.

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to watch the news." She flipped the TV on.

Hiroshi sighed and watched the news with her.

************************

Later that night Hekele and Hiroshi left. The city was conciderably different at night. The green and blue lights gave it an eerie feeling. They drove around until about midnight.

"Let's go back to the hotel." Hiroshi moaned.

"I need to find someone to help us." Hekele was determined.

"We've been looking all night." Hiroshi was tired.

"Fine. Let's just check the park and then we'll go back."

They drove up to the park and shut off the car. Hekele got out and began to look around. Hiroshi sighed and got out.

"I don't see anyone."

"Wait..." Hekele froze.

(Note: Linkin park - Faint starts to play in background.)

A bright light came from farther inside the park. It was light blue.

"Let's go!" Hekele motioned Hiroshi.

He pulled out his gun and followed Hekele.

They got to the sorce of the light and couldn't believe what they saw. A young woman with long blue hair was glowing.

"That's where the light came from." Hekele whispered.

The woman was pretty beat up. Blood ran down her face and bruises were on her arms and legs. She started to chant a spell and threw fire at her attackers. It didn't affect them much. They began to shoot at her.

"We have to help her!" Hiroshi exclaimed at Hekele.

"Right." She motioned Hiroshi to go after the woman, while she took care of her attackers.

She jumped out of the bushes and began to shoot at them.

"Oh Shit!" They scattered.

Hiroshi picked up the woman and took her to the bushes. He laid her down carefully. "Now what?! Can you take care of them?" He turned to Hekele as she ducked behind a tree.

"Yeah. Take her to the car." Bullets made the bark chip off the tree.

Hiroshi picked her back up and ran to the car.

Hekele came out from behind the tree and began to shoot at them. A bullet barely hit her in the cheek. She ducked back and felt her wound. Blood rolled down her face and onto her shirt. "That's it." She ran out from behind the tree and shot at them. Her gun ran out of bullets so she threw it to the side. Her blade appeared in her hand as she jumped on one of the men. The blade went through his forehead and out the back of his skull. She pushed the blade to the side, slicing through the side of his face. He collapsed as she ran at the other men. A man began to shoot at her. She got to him and cut off his hands. Blood splattered on her clothes. He screamed in pain.

"You should have run." She slashed his face.

Some of the men ran off after that. Others stayed to fight, and die.

She chopped one's legs off, and threw another into the river. He got caught by the under toe and drowned.

She stood in silence, trying to catch her breath. Her clothes stained red. Blood dripped from her sword.

She began to walk back to the car. Her sword dissapeared in a bright flash.

*************************

Hiroshi tried to wake the woman up. "Hello? Are you ok? Can you hear me?"

She began to open her eyes. "Huh?"

Hekele walked up. "Is she ok?" She stood next to Hiroshi.

"I think she'll be ok as soon as we wrap her wounds." He looked at Hekele. "What happened to you?!"

"They didn't want to go down without a fight. So I gave them one." She grabbed a bandage and a cloth from the First Aid Kit.

"I guess. Look at all that blood."

She wiped off the blood from her face and put the bandage on.

"I wrapped her head up." Hiroshi turned to the woman sitting in the backseat. "Do you think she remembers her name?"
"I hope so."

"What's your name?" He asked her.

"My name is...Katana...Tomiko..."

"Katana Tomiko? Aren't you the daughter of that rich guy? What are you doing out here?" Hekele asked.

"I was the daughter of a rich guy. That is, until he was murdered."

"Oh....Why were they attacking you?"

"That was the Nanashi. They thought I had money. Apparently they didn't get enough from my dad when they murdered him." She said angrily.

"So you hate them, right? And you want revenge?" Hekele suddenly became interested.

"Of course."

"Then join us. We're after revenge, too."

"Alright." She smiled.

"Let's go back home." She patted Hiroshi on the back as she got into the driver's side.

He shut the rear door. "I told you we'd find someone." He got into the passenger's side.

"Yeah yeah." Hekele drove off.

**********************

They arrived back at the hotel.

They entered their room and Katana sat on Hekele's bed. "Where am I sleeping tonight?"

Hekele and Hiroshi looked at eachother.

"I guess you can sleep on my bed." Hekele hung up her coat.

"Where will you sleep?" Hiroshi asked.

"I've got a sleeping bag." Hekele got her pajamas and went into the bathroom to change.

"Wow. She's nice." Katana said to Hiroshi.

"I know, surprising isn't it. She may be tough on the outside. But she's just a softy on the inside."

"She can't be too soft, did you see all that blood?" Katana said.

"Yeah, I'm suprised she can stand it. I'd get sick." Hiroshi took his shirt off. Making Katana blush.

Hekele came out of the bathroom with her pajamas on. She had a bag with her clothes in it. "I'm tired. You guy's going to bed?" She pulled out the sleeping bag.

"Yeah." Hiroshi took his pants off and crawled in bed.

"Yeah." Katana got into bed.

"Night." Hekele curled up in her sleeping bag.

Hiroshi turned off the light.

The moonlight glowed through the window as they all fell asleep.

To be continued.....