Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Black & White Heart ❯ Admitted ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: As in the previous chapter, any paragraph that begins with {{{{ and ends with }}}} is a flashback.

-----

Chapter 24: Admitted

It was very rare that you had a dream where you knew you were dreaming; where you knew what you were seeing wasn't really there. [1] Yuki was very glad for this fact, because if he hadn't been aware this was a dream, he'd probably be mentally damaged for the rest of time. He was standing watching Kyo in a ridiculously bright red kimono that clashed dangerously with his hair, dancing around in a field full of cows, throwing black and white rose petals from a basket tucked under his arm. He continued doing this for a while singing "Time to soak up all those healthy minerals!" over and over again, before there was a loud crashing sound and the dancing Kyo stopped, turned towards one of the cows, and shouted at it, "DON'T LET HIM PULL AWAY YOU DAMN COW! NO NO NO NO NO!! BAD COW!" before the cow got up on it's hind legs and high kicked Kyo out the way, flying off into the sky which opened up like a gigantic mud spring with a mouth, and ate him in one gulp.

Crash!

"Yuki?"

Yuki awoke with a start and slipped on the rock he was sitting on causing him to fall further into the hotspring.

Crash!

"Wha-Haru what-" he spluttered, pulling himself up out of the water only to realise that there was the beginning of what looked like a very large snow storm heading their way, the crashing of thunder getting closer and closer, the snow coming down twirling around heavily in the strong winds.

"I think it's about time we got out."

Watching the thunderous, pitch black clouds moving swiftly towards them, Yuki agreed and reached behind him to grab their towels. Stepping out into the steam from the spring and wrapping the towels around their waists, the two walked back inside the relaxation room, both finding themselves holding onto their towels pretty hard with the ferocious wind that was picking up. Stepping back inside the warmth of the resort, the young lady looking after them walked over.

"If you'd follow me, I'll get started on the last stage of the relaxation process."

Smiling sweetly, the girl turned around and headed over to the back of the room. Haru and Yuki followed her, and as they walked to the back of the room, Yuki remembered his dream.

…That…was disturbing.

"Here we are." The two stopped, and Yuki's heart leapt to his throat.

They were facing two massage tables.

------

"Aren't you afraid that she might get a little close while doing that and make one of them transform?"

"Oh there's nothing to worry about Aya." Shigure assured, trying to light a match to ignite a candle without much success, "I get the feeling she won't be touching them."

------

"I'll do it!" Haru said a little too excitedly, as Yuki realised the prospect of what Haru was getting so excited about, "I don't mind missing out," Haru continued, walking round the table and picking up a bottle of scented massage oil from the small table, "I'll massage Yuki!"

The girl who was supposed to be doing this flushed red for a moment at that image, then smiled, "Okay then, I'll leave you two alone."

Bowing politely and heading out the room, she closed the door behind her leaving the two boys alone. The silence around the massage tables was only being interrupted by the occasional howl of wind from outside, and one flash of lighting.

Yuki was staring at the floor, heart rate jumping as he could feel Haru's eyes on him. Could this weekend possibly get any more embarrassing!? He was only standing here in a towel to begin with, now he was left alone with Haru who wanted to--, hmm, well, on second thoughts, he supposed it was better that Haru did this than a girl. It would be a little bit awkward if she had gotten to close and one of them transformed, but…still…the way Haru was looking at him…

What was he talking about?! He could just refuse! He didn't have to do thi-

"Ready? I've never done this before but I'd really like to try." Haru said, picking up another bottle from the table and looking at the label, wondering which one he should use.

Yuki watched him for a moment, picking up different bottles, and sighed. He knew very well he was going to regret this but…oh, what the hell.

"Okay then."

-----

"Finished!" Shigure and Ayame chorused, looking at their handy work in Yuki and Haru's room.

White drapes around the beds, the deep red curtains closed to keep out the storm outside. Red and white roses in various places around the room, tall red candles by the walls and smaller cream ones on desks and shelves, giving of a faint smell of vanilla in the room. With the lights turned off so only the candle light could flicker in the room, they had turned this hotspring resort hotel room into a romantic little love nest.

There was no chance that Yuki was walking away from this place in the same frame of mind as when he arrived, because if he could resist the wills of Shigure and Ayame, then there was no hope for the boy.

-----

"I am not taking it off." Yuki was glaring at Haru who blinked back at him in surprise.

"I didn't say you had to."

"Yes but I know what you're thinking and I am not taking it off." Yuki said, finalising the conversation, keeping a tight grip on the towel around his waist, and walked over next to the massage table.

He was trying to keep his heart steady; keeping his cool demeanor instead of flustering in a panic, which to be honest was a strange image to see himself doing. Deliberately facing away from Haru, Yuki lay down on his front on the table, resting his head on his arms comfortably.

Haru personally couldn't believe Yuki was going to let him do this! He had chosen anoil which he thought the description might help Yuki out a bit.

'Angelica - For strengthening the mind and spirit. Helpful for anxiety, hopelessness, indecisiveness. Stimulates the immune system.
Caution: Photosensitive, do not use before sun or ultra violet light exposure.'

Okay, well, not that anything else had anything to do with Yuki, but with any luck it might help any indecisiveness he may have. Pouring a small amount onto his palms and rubbing them together to gain the warmth, Haru stepped over to the awaiting Yuki and suddenly paused, hands barely an inch away from Yuki's back.

Hmph, it was funny, Haru wished he could figure out a way to keep his Black side at bay so it didn't just appear like this.

------

Kyo lay on his back on the floor in the living room staring outside one of the windows to the raging snow storm. The one time he really needed to be on the roof and away from Kagura and he couldn't ruddy well get up there!! Mind you, to be honest he couldn't care less about her right now (who was currently dusting Shigure's office) as he had other plans to make. He had been thinking about how the best way to embarrass Haru was with the item he found under Yuki's pillow. On seconds thought from what he thought earlier, he didn't really need to bribe Haru for anything, he really just wanted to get back at him for being so loving and disgusting over the past week, and with Yuki of all people, it make Kyo feel physically sick! He needed to do something that would embarrass Haru so much that everyone around would laugh at him, but how? And he needed a crowd, there had to be a large crowd. He laughed to himself rather evilly as he sat up, crossing his legs as a flash of lighting struck outside the window, illuminating his profile. Hearing Kyo laugh made Kagura poke her head around the side of Shigure office…

Who decided to interrupt Kyo's evil laughing moment to jump on him and hug him.

-----

It seemed that Kyo wasn't the only person thinking evil thoughts, and although it wasn't quite in the same league, a Black Haru now was now laughing away to himself in his mind, very proud that his plan of keeping hidden to the exact moment and that White didn't even see him coming!

Hehheh heh, Yuuuuukiiii.

Yuki, completely unaware of the 'danger' he was in, lay perfectly still as Haru placed his hands on his shoulders, rubbing slowly over his shoulder blades.

This actually felt incredibly nice. The massage oil felt warm on his skin, and with the patterns Haru made on his back, Yuki wondered if this really was the first time Haru had done this, because he was very good if he hadn't! Yuki began to feel his eyes start to drift shut, and he lay there completely relaxed as Haru's hands moved further down his back, further….further……..

….further?

Yuki opened his eyes frowning, and before he could even open his mouth to ask exactly how far down Haru was planning to go, he found the towel around his waist suddenly ripped away from him!

"HARU!" Yuki screamed, turning over, only to realise that wasn't a great idea as he was now on show, and quickly leapt off the table down to the ground to grab his towel.

As he looked up, Haru had crawled onto the table and was leering down at him, before leaping down right onto Yuki, who quickly scampered back against the wall trying to keep the loose towel over his lower regions, as Black Haru quickly crawled up right in front of him.

"Stop i-"

"Let's do it." Haru breathed, grabbing Yuki's shoulders and holding them back against the wall as he leant in to try and kiss him, but Yuki, still half in shock at the sudden change of personality, managed to slip under his grasp and move to one side.

"Come on, there's no need to by shy." Haru smirked, back on his hands and knees as he crawled towards Yuki who was still moving backwards on the floor, not taking his eyes off of Haru, but unable to get up to put the loose towel properly around him without stopping and letting Haru catch up with him, "After last night it shouldn't be a problem right?"

Not last night again!!

"You're just being coy aren't you, you do remember, you're just teasing me." Yuki found himself back up against another wall as Haru once again managed to corner him. "Come oooon," he said dreamily, tilting Yuki's chin up to him, "It's just us here," he whispered, lips close to Yuki's, "No one'll see us."

Up until that point Yuki hadn't said anything, as there was usually no point in trying to reason with a Black Haru, but now it was time to say something.

WHACK!

Only Yuki preferred to hit him rather than attempt to reason, it was a more effective strategy!

Haru sat back on the floor, his own towel having to have miraculously managed to stay on, and blinked. While Haru had fallen back, Yuki had quickly stood up and put the towel back round his waist before Haru came out of his daze.

"Yuki?" Haru asked quietly, looking at the floor before looking up at Yuki.

Yuki glared down at him, hands once again holding his towel protectively, and stormed out towards the door.

"Ah Yuki!" Haru jumped up from the floor when he realised where he going, "Don't!---leave…"

-----

We didn't, NO way… we couldn't! But…

--"After last night it shouldn't be a problem right?"--

We did…we must have…we really…

Yuki walked quickly down the corridor, hand to his mouth as he felt a wave of sickness wash over his stomach. It was a pathetic thing really, but he almost felt like crying. It was….oh god, this was a nightmare!! He couldn't….he couldn't remember! He just couldn't remember!! He felt a tear roll down his cheek as he found himself beginning to panic. He couldn't stay here, not anymore, he'd pack and call for a taxi, he couldn't stay here alone with Haru anymore, and he just couldn't bare the thought of what they might have done!

"YUKI!"

Yuki glanced behind him to see Haru running after him. He couldn't face him, not without knowing what they did; he couldn't even look at him. Pinking up the pace and running towards their room, Yuki flew open the door…

And stopped.

Haru ran up behind him, all set on apologising to Yuki, but stopped and stared into their room just as he was. Haru looked behind him and down the corridor, then back to their room,

"Err, this is our room isn't it?"

With the flowers and candles that now decorated the room, Haru wasn't sure if he had gotten lost again. But Yuki was here, so it must be right.

Still, for Yuki, whatever had happened to this room, he didn't care anymore.

"It's the room we were staying in, but it's not our room anymore."

He stormed over to their bedroom and slid back the door, pausing only for a second in confusion at the drapes now covering their beds before bringing out his suitcase and quickly throwing on a shirt and trousers.

"He-he-hey Yuki, what are you doing?" Haru asked, panicking slightly at Yuki packing his suitcase.

"I'm going home!" he said forcefully, grabbing anything of his and throwing it into the case.

"What!? Why?"

"Haru!" he said briskly, stopping and glaring over at the boy, "Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to not be able to remember what I did last night! I - can't - remember! And it would seem you are not going to tell me so I'm going home!" he resumed his hurried packing ignoring the upset look on Haru's face, "I can't stand to even look at you, I can't remember and it's driving me insa--!"

"--I'm sorry," Haru said at a desperate attempt to get him to stay, "Please don't go."

"Well will you just tell me what we did then?!" Yuki shouted, tears still in the corners of his eyes, as he glowered at Haru straight in the eye.

Haru however simply stared straight back, the corner of his lips suddenly curving upwards in a smirk.

"….huh?" Yuki asked cautiously, knowing all to well that look in Haru's eye.

Suddenly Yuki found himself tackled down to the bed, his wrists being held down by Haru's hands as the younger zodiac straddled him and gazed down at the silvered haired boy. Leaning in close right to his ear, a Black Haru whispered,

"Why don't we re-enact it?"

"FOR GOD'S SAKE HARU STOP IT!"

Before he could say anything else, Haru was ripping Yuki's shirt off his front with a piercing look in his eyes grinning wildly, as the beautiful boy beneath him struggled against his sudden extra strength. But while Yuki was shouting at Haru to stop it, and while Haru was laughing above him trying to strip every inch of clothing off, Yuki's mind was screaming at him. Why…why is this happening?...why does he have to have this Black side?!...........why don't I give in?!......

….exCUSE me?!"

"HARU STOP IT PLEASE!" Yuki screamed, as Haru's hand dipped below his waist line flittering across his skin.

"Ok, now do your part."

Yuki stopped struggling and blinked up at him, "Huh?"

Haru's hand had stopped just in time, "We're re-enacting it right? Now you've got to do your part here."

Yuki frowned annoyed at him, "That's the point Haru I don't remember what I did!"

It was difficult to tell if Haru was Black or not now. True he was doing something his White wouldn't be doing, but his facial expression had changed to be quite calm again, waiting for Yuki to do, whatever he had apparently done at that point, before things got more…exciting. Haru was now simply staring down at Yuki lovingly, smiling gently.

"Well, I really wanted you to remember, so...maybe this will this help you?" he said tenderly, snapping Yuki out of his panicking thoughts as Haru leant in closer again, and whispered in his ear,

"I love you too."

And the memory came flooding back…

{{{{ As Haru's hand slowly trailed down Yuki's back, Yuki was lost in sensations. He didn't want this to stop, he felt so good, almost giddy as Haru kissed him so tenderly, his body so close. He had never felt this, and now he didn't want it to go away. He wrapped his arms around Haru and pulled him even closer, his hands coming up underneath the loose shirt he was wearing. He wanted this, he…he wanted to be with Haru…he wanted……

Haru released Yuki's captured lips and kissed down his neck, leaving trails of butterfly kisses to his collarbone. His hand came down under his thigh, pulling Yuki's leg up further as Yuki's head fell back against the pillow moaning softly, Haru loving every inch of his skin.

Yuki's eyes were still glazed from the wine, his head was spinning, but all he could think about was how wonderful this felt. He couldn't imagine this feeling with anyone but Haru, he didn't want to with anyone else, he was the only one he wanted to be close to…he wanted…he wanted to let him know…he didn't want to hide from this feeling, he didn't want to hide anymore…he wanted to say…that he…I…

"…I love you." }}}}

"I…I said I…loved you." Yuki whispered, wide eyed as the memory he had been trying to will to the surface finally made its appearance.

"Yeah." Haru said softly, smiling happily.

{{{{ Haru stopped his decent down Yuki's body, his clouded mind suddenly clearing as though a fresh gust of air had blown away the intoxication. Looking up at the boy beneath him, Haru looked straight into Yuki's eyes, one that looks so honest, so true.

"You…" he began, but he was too lost for words at hearing that small sentence from Yuki, that his mind had lost all reason, "…you…"

The next moment Haru engulfed Yuki with a full body contact hug, holding him so tightly, eyes squeezed shut as his heart felt like it was almost going to explode with the happiness he felt at those words.

Yuki loved him.

He loved him!

He had finally said he loved him!!

He had waited so long to hear that, and to think what he was doing just now, taking advantage of the person he would love forever. No, he felt to giddy now to even think of anything like that. Moving his head up to look at Yuki, who was smiling serenely staring with half closed eyes up at him, Haru felt tears gathering at the corners of his eyes. It had finally happened, Yuki looked so honest, he really meant it, it may have taken for him to get drunk, but this is what he really felt, he could tell!

Haru leant down once more and kissed Yuki softly, who now looked like he was half way to falling asleep, and leant back on the bed pulling Yuki to him, grabbing the bed sheets and pulling them over them. He would never ever forget this, he'd be together with Yuki forever, he'd make sure of it! There was no one alive that would take him away from him now. He loved Yuki, and Yuki loved him.

"I love you too Yuki, so much…"

Suddenly the events that took place before he moved in seemed insignificant right now. }}}}

"You said you loved me."

Yuki stared at him in shock, eyes wide and sparkly. He…he said he loved him? Haru? He had admitted he loved him? Hang on, admitted? What you mean admitted? Admitted what?! I don't…I don't love him…I can't…I…

I love him…?

I love him?

I love…

"Which is why I want to tell you." Yuki looked back at Haru, the candle light flickering in the background, "I want to tell you why I moved into Shigure's house….

…I want to tell you everything."

To Be Continued…

[1] - This actually happened to me once. I dreamt I was in this weird, kinda Batman black car type thing careering off the edge of a cliff into a large lake (with a gigantically massive like, 40 foot strawberry growing in the middle of it for some really WEIRD reason) and I remember thinking to myself "Don't worry, you can't die it's just a dream." And I even queried myself in my dream how I knew it was a dream if I was dreaming it. Did any of that even make sense? Well, anyway, there we go. :) Hmm, makes me wonder if it really was a dream? Maybe I was remembering a past life………..uh huh. Giant strawberries.