Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Waltz ❯ A Bouncing Kiss ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Warning: I do not own or am I permitted to use any characters that are licensed to Bandai or its affiliates who own the Gundam franchise.
 
Chapter 5
A Bouncing Kiss
 
*~4 Days Later~*
 
 
“You know those give you cancer.” John said to Quatre after he lit up a cigarette at the other end of the bed. John was lying naked under his covers with no clothes on after a LONG night. Quatre was sitting upright, naked, lighting a cigarette, a usual ritual that Quatre does after a late night of making love to his secret lover John.
 
“I know,” Quatre slyly responded as he puffed a cancerous fume.
 
“Well then why do you do it?"
 
“It relaxes me.” Quatre lightly placed the cigarette into the ashtray. His nude body leaned over the bed, leaned his face towards his lover and his lips smiled right next to John's lips. They sensually kissed with Quatre and John's arms becoming intermingled, their legs rubbed together.
 
The kiss ended and John got up from the bed. “You are going to get me hooked on nicotine,” John replied as he started to pick up the sparsely strewed clothes on the floor.
 
“A guy asked me about, um,” Quatre coyly began as he sat up and retrieved the cigarette and ashtray onto his bent knees.
 
“About what” John snapped back at Quatre.
 
“About, um...well...Caryn Vankush.”
 
“Who is that?” John's Puerto Rican accent displayed itself at this moment.
 
“The supermodel that people think I am sleeping with.” Quatre looked out the window at the sunny San Francisco day. He was there, as part of an order from Peace Minister Relena Peacecraft for all the former Gundam pilots to live in close proximity to the main Preventors base, the former New Edwards Base. Quatre saw how sunny and beautiful the San Francisco sky was from John's hotel room.
 
“Oh,” John said when he threw the `dirty' clothes into the hamper, “Why does this bother you? You usually do not get bothered by the, uh....”
 
“Tabloids,” Quatre interrupted giving help to his English challenged partner.
 
“Yes, tabloids.” Quatre thought about this question. Why was he bothered by something as stupid as a tabloid? When he was in college he was never embarrassed by the tabloids talking about his personal life. He was always the center of a Page Six article that detailed the parties he attended, and the company he kept. But now this shadow of non-anonymity was now starting to bother his veneer.
 
>Ring. < Quatre's personal cell phone was ringing furiously, Pachebel Canon, his favorite classical piece.
 
“Hello.” Quatre answered the cell phone promptly with his cigarette in his mouth.
 
“This is Wufei.” The person on the other line spoke.
 
“Oh hey, what happened?” Quatre said back as John got back into bed with him, and removed the spent cigarettes and the ashtray from the hotel sheets.
 
“Heero has an important notice to tell us. You need to be here in about two hours.” Quatre nearly lost himself as John began to fool around with his crotch and nibble his earlobe.
 
“Stop it.”
 
“Quatre.” Wufei said loudly to him. Quatre returned his composure and John put his head on Quatre's shoulder.
 
“Yes.”
 
“Be here, at the base, in two hours.” <Click. > Wufei hung up the phone.
 
“You are an asshole.” Quatre pushed John to the side.
 
“What was that about?” John said to Quatre as he was rubbing Quatre's smooth Arabian skin.
 
“Well, I have to be at Preventors base in downtown San Francisco, in about two hours.”
 
“That leaves plenty of time.” John smiled at Quatre and gave him a quick peck on the lips as he flew out of bed and went flying towards the bathroom door.
 
“Oh, what does that mean?” Quatre responded playfully as he slinked towards the bathroom door where he put his arms around the waist of his beloved.
 
“Anything you want it to mean.” John and Quatre embodied themselves into a deep kiss and went into the bathroom slowly, mouths latched onto each other, as the door to the bathroom door shut tightly with John's hand on the knob.
 
 
 
“The fear of another attack on another diplomat has raised the terror threat in many European countries to its highest levels. While other countries are still deciding whether or not this terrorist interference is palpable, law officials have...” Duo turned off the news reporters voice on the morning clock radio by pushing a button.
 
“Duo,” Hilde groaned from her side of the bed, also being woken up by the monotone voice from the NPR station. “Will you go check the baby?"
 
“Sure,” Duo answered with sleep still in his eyes. Duo crept out of the room that he and his wife shared, thus going into the room that his first son David was sleeping in. David was about five months old now and had the same stubborn temperament as his father. Duo picked up his son as David tried to catch the larger nose in proximity to him.
 
>Ring. < Duo heard from the cell phone carefully placed on his nightstand. Duo, while carrying his son, picked up the phone from the nightstand. “Quatre Rebarba Winner” the phone spoke on the front.
 
“Hello.” Duo answered the phone; excited to hear from one of his closest friends at god know what time, “What's up.” The baby began to gurgle so Duo put him down on the bed next to the baby's mother, Hilde.
 
“Wufei said there's a meeting at the base in one hour.” Quatre responded, now fully dressed. John was tying his tie while Quatre was sipping coffee and holding the phone.
 
“See ya, oh, and say hi to John for me.” Duo was the only person to know about John, Quatre's secret homosexual lover for the past few months.
 
 
 
The reconstructed New Edwards Base was one of the many new signs of a restructured peace that resonated on the planet Earth. It stood for a cease-fire, because it was destroyed during war, but rebuilt during peace. Commoners did not know what the business of this San Francisco landmark was, on the other hand, diplomats and military personnel knew of its clandestine purpose. The former Gundam pilots, high-ranking diplomats and others who had insight into the incident at Peacecraft Palace were currently using this spot.
 
The Gundam pilots were brought to this spot because of the hints of Gundanium alloy found on the knife that the assailant assassin was holding to Relena's throat. The insignia on the knife had a red star on it with a circle around that spoke “The Bouncing Kiss.” This was a code that was an antiquated phrase from After Colony 152 that meant that a meteor was coming but would most probably burn up in the Earth's atmosphere.
 
“Whomever these people are they mean business,” Peace Minister of the Moon Colonies Phineaus J, a distant relative of the well-known Doctor J, said to the people attending the meeting, which included the five Gundam pilots, major diplomats and the top scientists of the Earth who were there to test the found Gundanium alloy. Phineaus J was elected to his prestigious position because of his warm heart and care for the people, but Phineaus J was also a staunch enforcer of the rules and did not care for mobile suits, especially Gundams, during the war.
 
“Don't be silly” Milliardo Peacecraft said with a slightly cynical tone that came with age “They want more than business they are strategic and well impromptu towards their execution. Barely any trace of that woman's identity can be found and the air authority has no record of any ship leaving the premises during the time of the attack.” Little did the rest of them know that Heero saw the girl's face and knew her identity, but telling them would jeopardize his own existence.
 
 
 
***Sorry this update was soooo late, at least I completed it!!!!***