Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Time, Fault and Out ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G'boys, I just borrow them from time to time to play with and return them a whole lot happier, ne? Written for pleasure not profit.
 
Rating: NC 17
 
Pairings: 1x2x1, 3x4
 
Warnings: AU, OOC, Lemon, Yaoi, Angst, Fluff, Sap, Vet themes.
 
Summary: Set 2 years after Equinity. Heero is now riding for the Kushrenada stable as well as attempting to qualify Zero for the Nations Cup team and ultimately his dream of riding at the Olympic games. But life is never an easy ride.
 
Notes: All the information on showjumping, horses, etc is taken from my own knowledge of the sport having been a competitor and now judge for many years and is written from an Australian perspective. The rules and regulations are courtesy of the E.F.A Handbook. (Equestrian Federation of Australia) Should you have any questions just e-mail me.
 
Fic 2 in the "Equine Intervention" Arc.
 
Dedication: To Klingonpoodle who gave me the plot bunny for the first fic and has since supplied my muse with its own plot bunny farm, and to 'Teddy Bear' my own courageous little showjumper whom Zero is based upon.
 
 
"Time, Fault and Out"
 
November. 2005 ShenLong
 
Chapter 6
 
Duo left the stables and went back up to the house. He checked that Hilde was okay with the evening consults before turning his attention to making dinner. He spotted the pile of papers on the kitchen table and glanced quickly through them. There seemed to be quite a few so Duo carefully picked them up and put them on the dresser so they wouldn't get messed up while he cooked dinner.
 
Putting the lamb cutlets into the oven to cook, Duo turned his attention to the vegetables, quickly peeling and chopping up a selection. The vegetables went into a saucepan on the stove and while the dinner cooked he set the table with cutlery and condiments. Dinner was almost done when he heard the scrape of Heero's boots against the boot jack at the back door.
 
"Something smells good," said Heero as he stepped inside and inhaled deeply.
 
"Lamb chops and veggies," replied Duo as he gave his boyfriend a kiss. "I'll be dishing it up in a few minutes so you have time for a shower if you want to take it now."
 
"Thanks. I think I will." Heero sniffed at his armpits. "I'm a bit ripe."
 
"Overdone would be more like it," snickered Duo as he wrinkled his nose.
 
"Hey! I do not stink," huffed Heero.
 
"I didn't say you did. I happen to like the smell of horse, sweat and body odor. Well, the horse bit is okay, the sweat could mean a lot of things and as for the body odor..."
 
Heero shook his head. "I get the hint." He walked off in the direction of the bathroom, Duo's chuckling following behind him.
 
***
 
"That was delicious," stated Heero as he put down the bone he'd been gnawing on and wiped his mouth with his napkin. "My compliments to the chef."
 
Duo blushed slightly. "Why, thank you, kind sir, but I cannot take all the credit. Harriet helped out as well."
 
"Harriet?" Heero quirked an eyebrow. This was a new one on him. Heero did a quick mental check. / Nrobbuts the computer - Gertrude the washing machine - Fido the vacuum cleaner. Yup, all present correct and accounted for so who the hell was Harriet? /
 
"The stove."
 
"Ah."
 
"You want to have a look through those show schedules before or after we clean up?" Duo said, breaking into Heero's thoughts.
 
"Uh, after. I'll wash up." Heero got to his feet and began to collect the dirty dishes, placing them in the sink and filling it with hot water. Whilst doing the dishes, Heero mused over what Duo could have possibly named the lawn mower, or the hot water system; come to think of it, Duo had been muttering under his breath to the new clothes dryer they'd bought during the winter.
 
While Heero did the dishes, Duo pottered around clearing the table and then making coffee. With the pots and pans now clean and drying on the dish drainer, the pair sat down with their coffees, Heero grabbing the show schedules and a pen.
 
Duo picked up one of the schedules and glanced at it. "What exactly are we planning out here, Heero?"
 
"I need to work out which shows and classes to enter Zero in. The selectors are going to be in attendance at some of the shows so they are a must if I want to get onto the short list. I've got a copy here somewhere of which shows are qualifiers and the ones the selectors will be at." Heero rifled through the papers.
 
"Looks to me like we could do with a calendar here."
 
"That sounds like a good idea."
 
"I'll grab the one from the lounge. You want me to get your diary for you as well?"
 
"That would be wonderful. Thanks, Duo."
 
Smiling, Duo went and fetched the needed items, including his own diary. When he returned Heero had located the paper he was looking for and was busy scanning over it. "Ready to start when you are, boss," Duo snickered as he spread the calendar out and picked up his pen.
 
Heero gave a snort as he watched the vet's antics. After half an hour of sorting though they had a list of shows planned out for Zero. Starting off at a few smaller ones to bring Zero along gradually and then building up to a few harder ones when he should be hitting his peak form. The season was planned to round off with six major competitions of which the selectors would be in attendance at four.
 
Duo had mapped out the shows on the calendar, making sure that Zero got a reasonable break in-between to recover and not overly stress himself. Once that was done he copied all the dates and show names down onto a piece of paper for easier reference and handed it to Heero.
 
"Thanks." Heero scanned over the page of dates and shows. "This looks really good. Now I can go back over the shows and see what events are being held and where for the two horses of Treize's I'm riding. If I can get all that down in black and white I can take it with me when I go to Treize's tomorrow and see what he thinks."
 
Duo rubbed his eyes and fished the pen out from behind his ear where he'd tucked it. "Okay. What grade are they and where do you want to start?"
 
* * *
 
It took a while to figure out and coordinate the shows for all three horses. Some weekends there were shows for just Taurus and Sandrock, other shows had events only suitable for Zero; but there were a few that had classes for all three. With a final list written out, all that remained was for Heero to take that list to Treize and see what the other rider thought about it and then trim the shows from there.
 
Duo gave a yawn, covering his mouth and sighed softly. Heero's eyes were aching along with his shoulders from being hunched over the table and going through the schedules. His right shoulder ached more, a legacy of his fall a couple of years ago. The hands on the clock showed ten after ten. Wearily, Heero scooped all the schedules together and along with the finalized list, put them in a neat pile on the dresser.
 
Walking over to Duo, Heero began to massage the vet's shoulders and neck. "Thanks for all your help, Duo."
 
"Mmm... That's nice, Heero; and you're welcome. I like going through the shows, seeing which competitions they're holding and what would be suitable for Zero."
 
Leaning over, Heero lifted the thick braid of hair and draped it over Duo's shoulder. Then he began to kiss along the nape of Duo's neck, feeling the skin shiver under his lips.
 
Duo's eyes closed as his skin came alive. Heero's kisses were welcomed with soft sighs and gentle moans. As those lips continued in their pleasurable worship, Duo became aware of Heero's hands sliding around his chest, palms rubbing in pleasant circles as they worked towards his nipples. When they found his nipples they continued in their torment, rubbing over the nubs and encouraging them to hardness.
 
His nipples weren't the only thing that was getting hard either. Duo could feel the heat pooling in his groin and groaned.
 
"Want to take this somewhere more comfortable?" Heero murmured.
 
"Ahhh. I think we'd better."
 
Heero paused in his ministrations and helped Duo to his feet. He knew the vet was tired, he was tired too but Duo hadn't been sleeping too well these past few nights with Blackie on the critical list. Heero's tiredness was from the fresh air and working horses all day. They walked along the hall to the bedroom where Heero left Duo to undress while he went back through the house and checked that everywhere was locked for the night. Turning off the kitchen light, Heero navigated back to the bedroom using the soft glow of the bedside lamps that spilled out into the hall.
 
Closing the door behind him, Heero smiled at the lump under the bed covers. Quickly he stripped off his clothes, turned off the lamps and joined his lover between the sheets. Immediately Duo snuggled up to him and Heero wrapped his arms around his lover, cuddling him close and enjoying the intimacy.
 
Kisses began to feather along a creamy throat and Duo moaned as he tilted his head back to allow Heero better access. His excitement began to build again, his cock stirring slightly between his legs as Heero gently teased and aroused his willing body.
 
Fingers began to roam, tracing the lines of Duo's body, skimming over back muscles and leaving them shivering in their wake. Trails of fire followed those fingertips as they caressed along an inner thigh, only to disappear and reappear seconds later in another sensitive spot. Heero's own need was rising steadily and he could feel Duo's erection pushing at the material of Duo's boxers.
 
Duo brought his own hands into play. He wanted to return the pleasure he was being gifted and began a journey of exploration of his own. His hands worked their way over the hard planes of Heero's body, smoothing along the warm skin of Heero's back, dipping lower and tracing over firm buttocks. His own erection was growing by the minute and he could feel Heero's answering hardness pressing against his thigh. With a secret smile, Duo pushed his thigh between Heero's legs, giving the rider something to rub against, at the same time his own cock pressed against Heero's hip and offered him the same friction.
 
Hips began to move languidly, humping gently and stimulating sensitive flesh. Hands remained occupied, Duo's worming their way into Heero's underwear and running over the skin of Heero's backside while Heero's fingers continued to toy with Duo's nipples. Having gotten his hand inside Heero's boxers, Duo's fingers traced the cleft, slowly delving deeper into the crevice until he found what he sought. Duo's index finger began to circle the tiny entrance, teasing the nerves and causing Heero's breath to hitch and gentle moans leave his throat.
 
"More, Duo," Heero panted as his cock rode Duo's thigh and he tried to encourage the finger to penetrate him. They hadn't had sex in the literal sense for a few days, both of them having been too occupied with other happenings and by the time they made it to bed they were too exhausted to do anything. Despite the tiredness though, Heero wanted his partner to make love to him.
 
Carefully, Duo eased his finger inside, enjoying the intense heat and tightness that awaited him. Mindful of the fact that he hadn't used any lube as yet, Duo took things easy and slow, keeping the penetration to a minimum and opting to tease the tight muscle instead.
 
"Please," moaned Heero.
 
"In a minute, Heero. I need the lube, I don't want to hurt you." Still teasing the tight hole, Duo fished around under the pillow with his other hand and finally located the tube of KY Jelly. Opening the tube he removed his hand from inside Heero's boxers and quickly coated his fingers.
 
While Duo was busy with the lube, Heero pushed his boxers down over his hips and to his knees where he let his legs and feet push them the rest of the way off. They disappeared somewhere in the sheets but Heero didn't care as Duo's slippery finger found his entrance again and began to push inside.
 
Working his finger inside, Duo coated Heero's channel with the lube as he worked on loosening the tight muscles. Heero's hips continued to thrust lazily against his thigh, the now free erection dribbling pre-come and smearing it against his skin. A second finger followed and then a third, Heero's muscles and passage relaxing around the digits and accepting the intrusion. Duo pushed in deep and crooked his fingers, searching for that magical spot.
 
Heero's back arched and he moaned low and long as Duo found his prostate. "Ahhh... Right there, Duo," he said in a voice that trembled with pleasure. "Good, so good. Want more, want you."
 
Withdrawing his fingers, Duo hastily pushed his own boxers off and reached for the lube to coat his hardness. As he slicked the length so Heero shifted to lie on his back, raising and spreading his legs in invitation. The sight was so delicious that Duo was shaking in anticipation. With his cock now fully coated in the slippery substance, Duo settled himself between Heero's legs and positioned his cock head at the small hole. He found Heero's eyes and held them with his own, a mixture of love and lust shining in violet depths as Duo began to press forwards.
 
The initial push was met with resistance but Heero willed himself to relax, his body softening and allowing Duo to enter his passage. The steady inward slide was taken slowly and gently, something Heero was grateful for. The initial burn of penetration always left him feeling a little off balance, but he soon recovered once Duo was seated completely inside and paused to let the channel adjust. Feeling a bit more comfortable and knowing it would only get better from here on in, Heero rolled his hips to let his partner know he was ready for some action.
 
Duo's breathing was coming in sharp gasps as he tried to hold himself in check. Being buried inside Heero's tight body, that sheath caressing and rippling against his length always threatened to make him lose it prematurely. The gentle squeezing of Heero's anal muscles, combined with the roll of hips told him that the rider was ready to be ridden. With a deep breath, Duo began his retreat, sliding his cock back out of Heero's channel and then plunging back in again seconds later.
 
Their lovemaking was slow and tender, the pleasure building at a steady pace. Both men were too tired to go at it hard and fast, preferring a more gentle pace that allowed them to really enjoy and appreciate the intimacy of the act they shared. Duo's hips thrust repeatedly into Heero's channel, his length teased by the heat and tightness of Heero's body. Underneath, Heero's eyes were closed, soft whimpers and moans escaping his lips as his sheath was caressed, the internal nerves stroked and encouraged to enjoy the pleasure. Occasionally Duo's cock head would connect with Heero's prostate and the dark haired man would squirm and writhe beneath his partner, breath hitching as his body shook from the sensations.
 
Neither man wanted the pleasure to end but unfortunately, it had to. Sensations built, nerves were overstimulated and both felt the rising tide of their respective orgasms beginning to take them. Duo reached between their bodies and curled his fingers around Heero's shaft. Applying gentle pressure he began to stroke the organ in countenance to his thrusts, adding to Heero's pleasure.
 
Familiar heat began to build, the edge hovering just out of reach as both men rose to achieve their release. Striking Heero's prostate once more, it was enough to send the rider over the brink and tumbling into ecstasy. Shudders passed through his frame while semen spurted from his cock to coat Duo's hand and his own belly, Heero welcoming the release with a cry as his nerves all threatened to drown him with pleasure.
 
Duo was only seconds behind. His cock stroked by Heero's channel, coaxing his seed from his body was too much for him to resist. With a stiffening of his spine and a keening wail, Duo let go and fell into nirvana. His seed was eagerly devoured by Heero's channel, the strong, inner muscles squeezing and drawing all they could from the vet's cock as Duo spilled himself.
 
With the last waves of pleasure rolling through them, Duo collapsed against Heero who immediately wrapped the vet in his strong arms and cuddled him close. They lay together, still joined as their breathing and heart rates slowly returned to normal. Once able to move again, Duo shifted, his softened cock slipping from inside Heero as he lay upon his side and contemplated getting up to fetch a wash cloth and clean their bodies up. He felt Heero shift and cracked open an eye. "Where are you going?"
 
"To get a cloth and clean us up."
 
Duo chuckled. "I was just thinking about doing the same thing."
 
"Were you now?" Heero smiled at the sated vet. "Stay there, I'll be right back." Heero padded out the bedroom and fetched a cloth. Tenderly he cleaned them both off and then crawled back under the covers, still naked. His boxers were somewhere in the sheets but Heero didn't have the energy to find them. He was sure they would still be there in the morning.
 
Snuggling into Heero's arms, Duo couldn't be bothered putting his boxers back on either. That's assuming he could have found them. He knew they were on the floor somewhere but right now he didn't care, he was too sleepy and content. As he drifted off to sleep, Duo hoped he wouldn't get a call out during the night.
 
***
 
Monday morning rolled around and with it Catherine's arrival at the surgery for her introduction to the practice. Duo greeted her and showed her around the small surgery, starting with the reception area, visiting the consulting room, operating theater and kennels. Catherine had seen most of the place when she'd helped with Blackie's operation, but that had been brief. Duo took the time to show her the layout properly before leaving her in Heero's capable hands and preparing for the morning's consults.
 
Heero patiently explained the set up of the reception area, where the client files were kept, how the filing system worked and the appointments book. He showed the woman how he usually worked, looking through the bookings and locating the client files, stacking them in order of their appointment times on one side of the desk and then placing them in the small alcove for Duo as each client arrived so the vet would simply have to pick up the file and call the client through.
 
Cathy was amazed at the efficiency Heero showed and could only hope she would be able to do the job half as well as he seemed to. She sat to one side and observed the quiet man for a while, following what he did with her eyes and taking it all in. After an hour of observation, Heero moved to one side and let Catherine have a shot at running the reception. At first she was a little edgy and nervous, but that was to be expected. As time wore on though, she began to relax and followed Heero's instructions with ease.
 
During a lull between consults, Duo came out into the reception area to see how she was getting on and was pleased to see that Catherine appeared to be settling in quite well. Heero commented that the woman seemed to have a natural rapport with the public and dealt with the clients easily and efficiently, her relaxed manner putting them at ease in regards to their pets. Duo returned to the consulting room and left the pair to it.
 
Catherine picked up on the office routine quickly; it was like Duo had said, it sounded complex and a lot of work but in reality it was fairly simple. Heero assisted her in writing out the first few receipts, pointing out on the wall a scale of fees and charges Duo used for the different treatments. When things got quiet for a few minutes, Heero showed Cathy the drugs cabinet and 'fridge, pointing out the ones Duo used on a regular basis along with the clipboard they used to record the drug usage. Date, dose and client name all had to be recorded on the sheet of paper in accordance with the strict rules set down by the Veterinary Board. The paperwork had to be kept in triplicate and a copy sent to the board at the end of each month, one copy retained for the practice records and another sent to the government.
 
Cathy could see the logic in that.
 
The morning passed quickly and Catherine found she'd enjoyed herself, It was nice to feel useful again, to work around the animals, it helped ease a little of the grief she was still feeling. As the last client departed and Heero closed the door, Duo reappeared. Heero began to clean up, sweeping the waiting room, tidying up the magazines and emptying the rubbish. Duo questioned Cathy about her morning. Had she enjoyed it? Did she find she could cope okay? Were there any questions?
 
Catherine replied as honestly as she could. Yes, she'd enjoyed it. Yes, she thought she would be able to cope okay and the only question she had was regarding the computer. "Heero said something about the client files needing to be recorded into the computer's database at the end of consults, but he hasn't shown me how to do that yet."
 
"Ah." Duo looked around. Heero seemed to have disappeared for the moment. Nervously, Duo eyed off his nemesis and then decided he'd conquered the demon twice running so why not a third? He pressed the button and turned to Cathy. "I'll show you what we do," he said with more confidence than he felt.
 
Patiently, Duo went through the motions of showing Catherine the program Heero had set up and modified specifically for the practice. Step by step, he went through each stage, discreetly following the instructions Heero had given him. The data appeared on the screen and Duo gave a sigh of relief. "Once all the information is logged in, it's simply a case of saving it all to the hard drive," he said with a smile and hit the enter button.
 
The computer made a few interesting noises, gave what sounded like a hiccup and went completely blank.
 
Duo stared in disbelief.
 
"I take it it's not supposed to do that?"
 
Duo hit the enter button again - nothing. "Why you useless piece of shit!" Duo stabbed viciously at the enter button several times.
 
Nrobbuts whirred, coughed, burped and fizzed in reply.
 
"Damn friggin', defiant excuse for technology! I should have fried your circuits a long time ago," ranted Duo at the screen that now happily displayed the blue screen of death.
 
"Definitely not supposed to do that," Catherine said with an amused look on her face.
 
~ * ~
 
tbc.......