Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Time, Fault and Out ❯ Chapter 19 ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G'boys, I just borrow them from time to time to play with and return them a whole lot happier, ne?
 
Rating: NC 17
 
 
Pairings: 1x2x1, 3x4
 
Warnings: AU, OOC, Lemon, Yaoi, Angst, Fluff, Sap, Vet themes.
 
Summary: Set 2 years after Equinity. Heero is now riding for the Kushrenada stable as well as attempting to qualify Zero for the Nations Cup team and ultimately his dream of riding at the Olympic games. But life is never an easy ride.
 
Notes: All the information on showjumping, horses, etc is taken from my own knowledge of the sport having been a competitor and now judge for many years and is written from an Australian perspective. The rules and regulations are courtesy of the E.F.A Handbook. (Equestrian Federation of Australia) Should you have any questions just e-mail me.
 
Fic 2 in the "Equine Intervention" Arc.
 
Dedication: To Klingonpoodle who gave me the plot bunny for the first fic and has since supplied my muse with its own plot bunny farm, and to 'Teddy Bear' my own courageous little showjumper whom Zero is based upon.
 
 
"Time, Fault and Out"
 
November. 2005 ShenLong
 
Chapter 19
 
Treize didn't give Relena the chance to ask Heero to carry her, he stepped forward and picked the woman up in his arms and headed in the direction of the horse truck. Duo led Zero back to the stables, Otto leading Peacemillion and Heero took Goose. Once they were back at the stables, Duo took charge of Zero, unsaddling and getting the horse ready for the trip home. Heero gave Otto a hand with the other two, rugging and bandaging Goose whilst dodging around Duck who was determined to get in his way.
 
The three men didn't say much to each other, there wasn't really anything to discuss. Duo was secretly pleased that Zero had stepped on the pink parasite, although he hoped her foot was only bruised. Heero was worried Relena's foot was broken and felt bad that his horse had been the one to inflict the injury.
 
Otto thought it was just desserts.
 
Treize returned to the stables just as the guys were preparing to cart all the gear back to the truck and Heero's float.
 
"How is she?" Heero asked out of politeness.
 
"She's okay. I've put her in the front of the truck for the moment and bandaged her foot. She should be fine while we get the gear back and then the horses loaded up. Once that's done I'll go get her car and take her to the emergency department of the hospital."
 
"I wish she would let me take a look at it," said Duo as he emerged from the locker, arms full of Zero's gear. "I know I'm only a vet, but the basics aren't all that different. I'm pretty sure I would be able to get a good idea if her foot is broken or not."
 
"I agree with you, Doctor Maxwell, but she's adamant about going to the hospital and having a 'proper' doctor look at it."
 
"If it is broken then she will have to stay off it," mused Otto. "Maybe then we will get a little peace around the stables."
 
Treize opted not to say anything, as did Heero. It was clear though by the expressions on their respective faces that they agreed with Otto. The men soon carried all the gear back to their respective vehicles, Heero dumping what he'd carried of Treize's by the side of the truck to avoiding having to deal with the whining woman. He'd had enough of Relena for one day.
 
He did feel sorry for her though and again silently hoped that her foot wasn't broken. Didn't mean he needed to have her bending his ear and expecting him to take her to the hospital. Heero just wanted to get home, settle his horse and share some snuggle time with his boyfriend. He'd sorely missed Duo's gentle touches and being able to hold his lover. Unfortunately they couldn't show any affection for each other in public, to do so would cause more problems that it was worth. A touch to his shoulder drew Heero from his thoughts and he turned to meet concerned violet.
 
"You okay, Heero?"
 
"Yeah. I'm fine."
 
"You sure?"
 
Heero lowered his voice to a whisper. "I was just thinking how good it's going to be to get back home and hold you."
 
Duo's face softened and a smile tugged at his lips. "Let's go get Zero then. The sooner we leave, the sooner we get home and then you can cuddle me all you like."
 
Heero didn't need any further prompting. Turning, he quickly strode back to the stables to fetch Zero.
 
***
 
The ride home was uneventful. When they pulled into the stable yard, Heero unloaded Zero and put him in his stable. Duo began the task of carting all the gear from the car to the tack room and putting it away while Heero unhitched the float. Once the gear was taken care of, Duo headed up to the house and surgery to check on Hilde and the day's clients. Heero remained in the stables, putting in the feeds and then fetching Scythe and Shini in, rugging them up for the night and finishing off the stable duties.
 
When Heero made it to the house, Hilde was sitting in the kitchen with Duo, sharing a cup of coffee and giggling hysterically at the day's events. Duo shoved a cup of coffee into Heero's hand, the rider taking it gratefully and then sitting down.
 
"Congratulations, Heero," Hilde began. "Duo tells me you made an excellent showing."
 
Heero smiled. "We did okay."
 
"Sheesh! Duo tells me you were only beaten by six hundredths of a second. I'd say that qualifies for more than okay."
 
"I just hope the selectors were impressed."
 
"I'm sure they will be, Heero," Duo said as he leaned back in his chair.
 
"Duo also tells me you're training Zero to be a killer of pink," Hilde snickered.
 
"Huh?" Heero looked a little bewildered for a moment.
 
"From what Duo has said, it would appear you have a leech problem, and a bad one at that." Hilde couldn't help teasing the rider.
 
"She's not that bad," replied Heero.
 
"I also heard you stole Duo's idea."
 
"What?" Heero looked at the woman.
 
"Duo wanted to dump her in a shit heap but you beat him to it."
 
"It was an accident!" Heero tried to defend himself, although why he bothered he didn't know. Once Hilde and Duo got together and ganged up on him he might as well dig his grave and then bury himself in it.
 
"Sure it was. Shame you didn't get pictures."
 
"Hilde!""You can't tell me that you weren't a little pleased she ended up in the shit."
 
"That's not the point!"
 
"From what I can gather, she more than deserved it, plastering herself on you all the time and rubbishing Duo. Why if I'd have been there I'd have soon set her straight." Hilde continued on her little rant.
 
"You can't solve anything with violence," Heero said.
 
"Maybe not, but it would sure make you feel a whole lot better," snickered Hilde.
 
"She's not as bad as you might think." Why he was defending the woman, Heero wasn't sure.
 
"Not bad?" Duo exclaimed. "I swear that woman is a few prawns short of a barbecue!"
 
Feeling he was getting in deeper by the second, Heero decided to quit while he was behind. "I'll give Treize a call and see if there's any news on Relena and her foot yet." Heero left the pair to their own devices, knowing he was fighting a losing battle and went through to the lounge room to make his call.
 
The 'phone rang out so Heero assumed that Treize must either still be at the hospital or at Relena's. He'd give it another hour and then try again. Walking back into the kitchen, he was pleased to hear the pair discussing the day's clients and cases and not Relena.
 
"Any news?" Duo asked as Hero sat down again.
 
"No. No one's home yet. I'll try again later."
 
"Okay." Duo turned back to Hilde and their chat.
 
Heero finished his coffee, washed his cup out and decided to take his shower, leaving the two vets to continue their 'business' talk. When he returned to the kitchen twenty minutes later, Hilde was leaving.
 
"I'll see you in a day or two, Heero," Hilde said as she gave the rider a quick hug. Her voice turned serious then as she added, "Don't worry too much about that woman. I'm sure the damage to her foot isn't too bad. Hopefully she has gotten the hint and will leave you alone from now on."
 
"Can't see it happening," muttered Heero, "but thanks anyway."
 
Hilde left and Heero started on dinner while Duo took his shower. He was busy chopping up the vegetables when a pair of arms entwined themselves around his waist and warm skin pressed against his back. Heero leaned into the embrace, his eyes closing as he savored the warmth of his partner.
 
"Love you," Duo whispered against the skin of Heero's neck and then feathered kisses along Heero's nape.
 
"Love you too," replied Heero, the knife stilling in his hand as he tilted his head and his eyes closed in pleasure.
 
"How long until dinner is ready?" Duo's lips continued in their kissing.
 
"About half an hour. It's stir fry."
 
"Sounds delicious. What about dessert?"
 
Heero could feel his nether regions stirring with Duo's gentle worship of his throat. "Dessert will be served in the master bedroom after the main course."
 
Duo shivered. "Mmmm. I think I like the sound of that."
 
Turning around in his lover's arms, Heero took Duo's mouth in a searing kiss, one that let his boyfriend know how much he loved the vet. "Thanks for putting up with Relena today," he said as they parted for air.
 
"No problem, Heero. I have to protect what's mine, don't I?"
 
Heero chuckled. "I'd better get back to cooking dinner."
 
Reluctantly, Duo let his partner go and began to set the table for dinner.
 
* * *
 
Sitting down at the table a short while later, Duo inhaled the aroma of their meal. "Smells great, Heero," he said and picked up his fork.
 
"Thanks." Heero began to dig in. He was hungry and it was getting late.
 
Not much was said during the meal, both men were too busy eating to talk. Once the meal was finished, Duo collected the dishes and began to wash up while Heero went through to the lounge to try calling Treize again.
 
Duo had almost finished the dishes when Heero came back into the kitchen and picked up the tea towel. Giving his partner a couple of moments, Duo pulled the plug from the sink and dried his hands.
 
"Did you manage to get someone this time?" Duo asked as he filled the kettle.
 
"Yeah. Treize was back."
 
"What did he say?"
 
Heero continued to dry the dishes as he spoke. "Treize took her through to the emergency department and they checked her out. They did some x-rays and while there's no actual fracture, there are a couple of cracked metatarsal bones."
 
"Oh."
 
"She's got a plaster cast on which will need to stay in place for about six weeks."
 
Duo took the tea towel from Heero's fingers, dropped it to the bench top and then cuddled his boyfriend close. "I'm sorry, Heero. I was hoping it would only be soft tissue damage."
 
Heero sighed. "It's not your fault, Duo."
 
"And it's not your fault either, Heero, so don't go blaming yourself. This was just one of those things. Accidents happen all the time, Relena was just unfortunate to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Zero didn't do it on purpose, you of all people should know that horses are unpredictable animals. She should know that too."
 
"I know. I can't help but feel bad about it though."
 
Deciding to help his lover forget, Duo claimed Heero's lips in a tender kiss, tongue gently exploring Heero's mouth, stroking over known sensitive spots and sending all thought from Heero's brain. When they broke apart, Duo gave a soft smile and ran his hands down Heero's back to cup his ass and squeeze.
 
"Let me make love to you, Heero."
 
Moaning softly, Heero pressed his growing hardness against Duo's groin and rubbed. "Please," he answered softly.
 
Taking Heero's hand, Duo led them both to the bedroom then kissed his boyfriend again as he pushed him slowly to the mattress. Once they were both lying comfortably side by side, Duo's hands and fingers began to explore Heero's body. Neither one of them was wearing a shirt, sweat pants being the preferred item of clothing after they had taken their showers. Duo's teeth scraped against a tender nipple, teasing and suckling, encouraging the nub to harden.
 
Lost in a haze of growing need, Heero bucked his hips and arched as the pleasure began to infiltrate his nervous system. His fingers began to trace idle patterns on the skin of Duo's back as his nipples were teased and tormented.
 
Continuing to suckle lightly, Duo let his hand wander over Heero's stomach, the muscles quivering under the skin with his touch. His hand worked lower, brushing over the waist band of Heero's sweats before diving underneath the fabric. He found Heero's rising hardness and curled his fingers around the length, stroking gently.
 
"Ahh. More, Duo," Heero moaned as he shifted on the bed.
 
Chuckling at his lover's need, Duo took pity on his partner and ceased his feasting on Heero's nipple. He drew himself up, slid his hand out of Heero's sweats and grabbed the waist band, tugging lightly. "Off!" he demanded.
 
Heero raised his hips and assisted Duo to remove his sweats. He wore no underwear, something Duo's eyes appreciated if the look they were giving Heero was anything to go by. "Yours too," Heero ground out and reached for Duo's sweats.
 
The vet slipped the soft garment from his form, his boxers following at the same time and then lay back down next to the rider. Hands began to roam again, Duo's over Heero's back and buttocks, Heero's over Duo's thighs and stomach. Unable to deny themselves any further, Duo slid his fingers along Heero's crevice while Heero took Duo's half hard cock into his hand and encouraged it to stiffen fully.
 
Moans and pants were music to their ears; fingers stroked, toyed and teased, playing each others bodies like fine tuned instruments. Sliding a hand underneath the pillow, Duo found the almost empty tube and brought it out. As he squeezed the gel to his fingers he spoke his thoughts out loud.
 
"We need to add lube to the shopping list," Duo murmured.
 
"Maybe we should buy a box of the stuff," panted Heero.
 
"I think that would give the locals a bit too much information," Duo snickered.
 
"Good point," moaned Heero. They only bought a tube at a time and it was always Duo that purchased it. No questions were asked as with Duo being a vet, he used stuff such as lube in his daily treatment of animals. If they were to buy a box...
 
"I think we will stick to a tube at a time, Heero," Duo murmured as he slipped his finger inside Heero's channel and began the task of loosening Heero's anal ring.
 
Heero didn't bother to think any more, instead he gave himself over to the sensations of pleasure that were invading his senses. Duo's finger stretched him, stroking his inner walls and loosening the muscles. As he stretched so a second finger was added and then a third. Heero's body softened, accepting the intrusion and welcoming it.
 
Deeming Heero to be ready for him, Duo removed his fingers and quickly lubed his cock. Heero shifted on the bed, laying on his back and opening his legs up for Duo who settled between them. Duo guided his cock head to the slicked opening and then began the slow forward push into paradise.
 
The muscles were tight, not wanting to let Duo in, but the vet persisted and steadily his cock pushed forth and entered Heero. Once he was seated to the hilt, Duo paused and rolled his hips slightly. "Wouldn't Miss Peaceofcrap have a tizzy fit if she could see you now, Heero? The object of her desire, spread open, impaled on my cock and thoroughly enjoying it. I'm sure she would be over the moon."
 
"Shut up and move, Duo," Heero growled and flexed the muscles of his sheath.
 
"Ohhh, aren't we a little impatient."
 
"I don't want to be reminded of Relena. I'm not interested in her at all, I want you. Now, make love to me like you promised to."
 
"Pushy, pushy," snickered Duo, but he began to withdraw, only to slam back in again.
 
Duo built a steady rhythm, plunging in and out of Heero's willing body, enjoying the feeling of Heero's moist, hot channel caressing his length as he stroked along those muscular walls. Heero was also in heaven. With each slide of Duo's cock, whether it be in or out, the rich nerves of his back passage were teased, rubbed against and tormented.
 
The pace was leisurely, bringing them both slowly to the brink. Duo was determined to have Heero screaming his name and forgetting all about the pink parasite. He reached between their sweating bodies and wrapped his fingers around Heero's cock, stroking steadily in time with his thrusts.
 
Heero began to push up, meeting Duo's thrusts with his own. He wanted his lover deep inside, the deeper the better. Duo's hips pumped steadily and as Heero rose to meet him so the head of Duo's cock hit that sweet spot, sending Heero's channel into a spasm of pleasure as liquid fire tore through his veins.
 
"Ah!" screamed Heero. "Yes! More, Duo. Deeper, harder," he moaned as he writhed beneath the vet, desperate to feel those sensations again.
 
Speeding up his thrusts and strokes, Duo knew it wouldn't be long before Heero succumbed to the pleasure. His own orgasm was building steadily, the heat flaring in his groin as he continued to rock.
 
They grunted, sweated and moved together, climbing ever closer to the pinnacle, both reluctant yet eager to reach it and fall down the other side. Duo sped up the movement of his hand on Heero's length and angled his hips to try and brush Heero's prostate again. Another scream from his boyfriend told him he'd done just that.
 
All sanity left Heero as he climbed higher and higher, his world narrowed to the hand currently fisting his cock and the hardness inside his channel. Duo felt wonderful inside, the steely hardness pushing against his inner walls and reminding him of just how much Duo loved him. Another brush against his prostate and he was gone, falling over the edge into ultimate bliss as his climax ripped through him and spilled from his cock to coat Duo's hand and his own belly.
 
The muscular contractions of Heero's passage drove Duo to near insanity. Combined with the moans coming from his lover, Duo tumbled over the precipice and into nirvana. As his orgasm claimed him, Duo bit down on Heero's neck, squeezing his lover's cock and crying out, "Mine!"
 
Shudders and trembles passed through their respective bodies as they each rode their climaxes to the full, savoring and enjoying the overwhelming pleasure. Gradually their breathing and heart rates began to slow, cool air washed over heated skin, reminding them both of their nakedness.
 
With a soft grunt, Duo pulled from within Heero's body and pushed himself to the side. He raised his hand and studied the fluid there. Bringing his fingers to his mouth, Duo began to lick Heero's seed from his hand and fingers.
 
Heero cracked open an eye and watched his lover cleaning his hand. A shiver passed through his tired body and a warm flush spread over his skin. Duo looked gorgeous licking his fingers, the happy, sated glow to Duo's skin adding the final touch of perfection to the lovely man.
 
"That was great, Duo," Heero sighed as he snuggled closer. "Thank you."
 
"Believe me when I say it was my pleasure, Heero," Duo returned, a smile on his face.
 
"I suppose we should clean up, but I'm too tired to move."
 
Duo laughed. "I'll go get a cloth, I don't fancy waking up all sticky." Duo climbed off the bed and fetched a warm wash cloth. When he returned, he cleaned them both off and then took the cloth back to the bathroom. While he was gone, Heero pulled the comforter back and crawled under the sheets.
 
Switching off the bedside lamp, Duo climbed into the bed and was immediately enveloped in Heero's strong arms. Happily, he snuggled close.
 
* * *
 
Walking up the path to the back of the house, Heero smiled to himself. A week had passed since the show, a week of peace for him. Relena's doctor had forbidden her to walk on her foot for two weeks. After the two weeks she would be allowed to move around with the aid of crutches and was under strict orders to put as little weight as possible on her injured foot.
 
That meant that Heero hadn't been bothered by the woman at all. He'd enjoyed a week of working the horses at Treize's in peace and had another week of peace to go before Relena would undoubtedly make her presence known again. At least with her on crutches he should be able to make a fast get away.
 
"Duo?" Heero called out as he entered the house. Silence greeted him so Heero assumed that Duo must be up at the surgery. Letting himself out again, Heero headed for the practice.
 
Walking along the corridor from the back entry to the surgery, Heero could hear Duo's voice up ahead. He walked into the reception office where Duo was sitting, chatting to Catherine as the receptionist was typing away at the computer.
 
Seeing his boyfriend walk into the reception office, Duo bounced to his feet. "Heero!" He enveloped his lover in a hug and planted a sloppy kiss to Heero's cheek.
 
Heero returned the hug and kiss before releasing his lover. "How was your day?"
 
"Fine. Not much in the way of excitement. How was yours?""Peaceful. No Relena."
 
Duo grinned. "Oh, Heero, there's some mail come for you." Duo reached over to the desk and picked up a brown envelope, handing it to Heero who took it and gazed at it.
 
Heero turned the envelope over in his hand. It was an official looking piece, but there wasn't any sender's address on it so Heero didn't have a clue who it could be from.
 
"Aren't you gonna open it?" Duo asked as he sat down again.
 
"I guess I should." Heero turned the envelope over and began to peel it open. He withdrew the paper from inside and opened it out. He began to read.
 
Duo watched, chewing nervously on his bottom lip, noting the emotions flickering across his lover's face as Heero's eyes scanned the page. A slow smile began to appear and Duo relaxed a touch, he had been concerned it was bad news.
 
As Heero read down the letter, his heart began to pound, his lips turned into a smile and then a full on grin. By the time he'd gotten to the end of the letter he was grinning from ear to ear.
 
"Good news?" asked Duo as he watched Heero's face light up.
 
"You bet!" Heero lunged forwards and grabbed Duo, pulling him from the chair and hugging him tight, planting kisses on every bit of exposed skin he could find.
 
Duo laughed under the onslaught and hugged back. "It must be excellent news to incur a reaction like that. What did you do? Win the lottery or something?" Duo chuckled as he managed to disentangle himself from his exuberant boyfriend. To the side, Catherine watched, her lips curled into an amused smile.
 
"Better than that!" Heero crowed. "Here, read it for yourself," he added and thrust the letter at Duo. "I've been selected! I made it, Duo!"
 
Duo's face split into a wide grin and took the letter. "You did?! Heero, that's great!" Duo quickly scanned the letter.
 
"What did you make, Heero?" asked Catherine politely.
 
"I'm on the short list for the Nations Cup team," announced Heero proudly.
 
"Congratulations!" Catherine stood up and gave the accountant a hug and peck to the cheek.
 
"Thanks." Heero blushed a little.
 
Duo finished scanning the page and then began to read bits of it out aloud. "The equestrian selection board hereby announce that Mr Heero Yuy and his horse Zero have been short listed for the Nations Cup team. A training camp is currently being organized and your presence will be requested at the camp for two weeks. At the end of the two weeks the final team to represent Australia will be selected. You will be contacted again once the dates and venue for the camp have been finalized. Should you not wish to participate, please contact the board at your earliest convenience. Congratulations and thank you. We will be in touch soon. Regards, H Miller, Chief Selector." Duo handed the letter back to Heero.
 
"That's great news, Heero. I'm so proud of you!" Duo grabbed Heero and proceeded to kiss him senseless.
 
"I wonder if Treize has had a letter?" Heero said when Duo let him surface for air.
 
"Give him a call," said Duo. "Oh, Zero! I have to go and congratulate Zero!" Duo enthused. "This calls for a real celebration, Heero. I'm gonna go give Zero a bucketful of carrots, he deserves them. Err, once you've called Treize, you wanna give the Chang Palace a call and reserve us a table for dinner? My treat!" Duo added when he saw the look beginning to surface on Heero's face.
 
Shaking his head at Duo's enthusiasm, Heero agreed. "Okay. I'll book us a table for eight."
 
"Thanks!" Duo took off through the surgery and heading for the stables where the carrots were to fill up a bucket of them and take them out to Zero.
 
~ * ~
 
tbc...