Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Time, Fault and Out ❯ Chapter 32 ( Chapter 32 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G'boys, I just borrow them from time to time to play with and return them a whole lot happier, ne? Written for pleasure not profit.
 
Rating: NC 17
 
Pairings: 1x2x1, 3x4
 
Warnings: AU, OOC, Lemon, Yaoi, Angst, Fluff, Sap, Vet themes.
 
Summary: Set 2 years after Equinity. Heero is now riding for the Kushrenada stable as well as attempting to qualify Zero for the Nations Cup team and ultimately his dream of riding at the Olympic games. But life is never an easy ride.
 
Notes: All the information on showjumping, horses, etc is taken from my own knowledge of the sport having been a competitor and now judge for many years and is written from an Australian perspective. The rules and regulations are courtesy of the E.F.A Handbook. (Equestrian Federation of Australia) Should you have any questions just e-mail me.
 
Fic 2 in the "Equine Intervention" Arc.
 
Dedication: To Klingonpoodle who gave me the plot bunny for the first fic and has since supplied my muse with its own plot bunny farm, and to 'Teddy Bear' my own courageous little showjumper whom Zero is based upon.
 
Time, Fault and Out
 
November 2005 ShenLong
 
Chapter 32
 
Walking into the reception area of the practice, Duo did his best to compose his features, forcing the concern and worry he felt to the recesses of his mind. Heero's warm hand that brushed briefly across his lower back gave him a small measure of comfort and he flashed his boyfriend a soft smile of thanks.
 
Catherine switched the phone over to the answering machine and left the three men alone, giving Duo's shoulder a small squeeze as she passed by. "I'll go do the kennels and assist Hilde in surgery. You know where I am if you need me. Good luck."
 
"Thanks, Catherine."
 
Mr Gregory smiled at them as they entered and Catherine left. "Doctor Maxwell, Mr Yuy."
 
"Mr Gregory," Duo returned. "Please, be seated."
 
"Thank you."
 
The investigator took a seat and dropped the folder to the reception desk. Heero and Duo took seats opposite him; Duo's hands fidgeting in his lap, Heero appeared calm as always.
 
"Firstly I would like to commend you on an extremely well run and organized practice, Doctor Maxwell. Mr Yuy here certainly keeps your records up-to-date and easy to navigate." Mr Gregory reached for the folder and opened it. "I gather you are eager to know what the results of my investigation are."
 
Heero nodded. Duo tried not to appear nervous as he also nodded.
 
"I have yet to submit this written report to the Board and once I do, you will receive written conformation from them as to the findings of this investigation, as well as a copy of the report. It is within my power though to inform you now as to the results of my findings." Mr Gregory scanned down the page of notes he had. "In relation to the allegation that you, Doctor Maxwell, have been misusing drugs, I find one instance that I will require clarification of. In regards to the allegation that you have been using drugs to influence an individual, I find nothing to substantiate that claim and therefore find you innocent of that allegation."
 
Duo breathed a sigh of relief but then frowned. "What instance of misuse are you referring to, Mr Gregory?" Duo wracked his brain trying to think of anything he'd possibly done to have the investigator querying him.
 
Heero also looked mystified. He couldn't recall Duo having given drugs to an animal illegally.
 
Mr Gregory flipped over a couple of pages and then proceeded to read out a date, drug and dose, which couldn't be backed up by Duo's client records.
 
Suddenly it dawned on Duo exactly what the investigator was talking about.
 
Taurus.
 
"Mr Gregory, I can explain that drug and dose. When Heero here had his fall, the horse he was riding at the time also fell and injured itself quite severely. I attended the scene of the accident and arrived a few minutes after the ambulance had left with Mr Yuy. The owner of the horse was pretty distraught and had called his own vet in but that vet hadn't arrived. He asked me to give the horse a painkiller, something to help the animal until his own vet could get there. Under the circumstances, I couldn't refuse and so I did. I can give you the contact details of the owner of the horse and the contact details of the vet that attended if you wish to verify my statement."
 
"Thank you, Doctor Maxwell. I would appreciate that, not that I don't believe you, but I have to have all the details for the records. You do realize that it is against the code of practice for one vet to treat another vet's animal without the consent of the consulting vet?"
 
"Yes, I do. I couldn't leave the animal in pain though. The injuries were very severe," replied Duo, his voice low.
 
"Under the circumstances, it was to the horse's benefit that Doctor Maxwell gave him a painkiller, at least his last hour was relatively painless," Heero said, the crack in his voice evident as he spoke of Taurus.
 
"I see. Doctor Maxwell, personally, I am in agreement with what you say you did, under circumstances where an animal is in extreme pain and in danger of hurting itself further it's only natural for you to want to help that animal. Sometimes I think the regulations are a little too strict in that area." Mr Gregory smiled. "I'll contact the persons concerned and add that information to my report. The Board will be in touch with you pretty soon and I'd say you will be getting a reprimand for treating another vet's patient without that vet's consent, but it won't be anything severe. In regards to the other matter, the Board will notify the complainant of its findings and will also look into what action it will take in regards to this person, if any, over making such a frivolous complaint."
 
"Good," Duo muttered.
 
"Doctor Maxwell, when I first started my investigation you asked me to give you the opportunity to defend yourself should I find you innocent. I would very much like to hear your side of the story, why this person would want to make such an allegation against you."
 
Duo fiddled with the end of his braid for a moment and then spoke. "I take it that the person who lodged this complaint is one Relena Peacecraft?"
 
"That is correct."
 
"And that she alleged I was giving Heero here drugs to make him receptive to my advances?"
 
"Yes."
 
"Mr Gregory, before I go any further I have a question for you. This investigation has caused a lot of disruption to my practice and my personal life, not to mention my social standing. Fortunately for me, most of my clients don't give a fig about my personal life; the fact that I'm gay doesn't bother them. There are a few people though who turn their noses up at me, have taken their animals elsewhere and generally shun me because of all this. What I want to know is, will the Board release a copy of the original complaint to me?"
 
"I can't say for certain that they will, although under the circumstances I'd like to think that they would. Why?"
 
Duo's eyes became hard. "I intend to sue that woman, Mr Gregory. I want to take her to court and sue her for slander, false accusation, defamation of character and anything else my solicitors can pin on her. She deserves it for all the crap she's put Heero and myself through."
 
"I see."
 
Running a hand through his bangs, Duo sighed. "This is my side of the story, Mr Gregory. Hear me out and then tell me I'm wrong for wanting to take this delusional bitch to court." Duo proceeded to tell Mr Gregory the entire tale, starting from when he'd first met Relena at a show to the altercation at the hospital.
 
Mr Gregory sat quietly and listened. Some of it he already knew from Mr Yuy's confession, but it would appear there was a lot more to this than he'd thought.
 
"She said she would get at me somehow, make me sorry, but I never thought she would pull a stunt like this," Duo finished.
 
"That's quite a story, Doctor Maxwell."
 
"It's all true too. As I said before, I have witnesses that will stand up in court and testify on my behalf as to some of the things she did. Now tell me I don't deserve to have the chance to pay her back for all of this."
 
"I'll do everything in my power to make sure you get a copy of that complaint. I'm sure that once I let the Board know what this woman has been up to, along with my findings, they will be happy to send you what you need. I'll be very surprised too if they don't take action of some sort themselves after hearing all that."
 
"Thank you, Mr Gregory, for listening to my side of the story."
 
"It's been my pleasure, Doctor Maxwell, and I'm sorry for all the trouble that this complaint has caused both you and your partner. Also, I apologize for any inconvenience caused to your practice and yourself through my being here." Mr Gregory stood up and offered his hand. "Thank you, Doctor Maxwell."
 
Duo also stood and shook the investigator's hand.
 
"And you too, Mr Yuy. You have both been very cooperative and I'm sorry for all of this. I wish you both the very best." Mr Gregory shook Heero's left hand, the motion a little awkward but completed nonetheless.
 
"Take care, Mr Gregory, and if the Board has any further questions, feel free to contact me." Duo escorted the investigator out, Heero remained a few paces behind his partner.
 
"Good bye, Doctor Maxwell, Mr Yuy."
 
"Good bye, Mr Gregory."
 
Duo closed the door after the investigator had left and turned around slowly. Immediately he felt Heero's arm wrap around him and pull him close. He sighed and leaned into the warmth, letting it seep into his bones as his own arms wrapped around Heero.
 
"Congratulations, Duo. I knew you would be found innocent."
 
Duo chuckled softly. "I knew they wouldn't find anything to substantiate that claim, thanks to you and your skills, Heero." Duo moved his head back a little and stared into the blue oceans of his lover's eyes. "But I'm glad it's all over with."
 
"Me too." Heero reached forth and kissed the vet. "Maybe now we can get on with our lives."
 
"Amen to that," replied Duo softly. Then he smirked. "There's only one thing left to do now and then this case can be completely closed."
 
Heero quirked an eyebrow. He already had a good idea of what his lover was going to say next.
 
"I think it's time to call the solicitors and lodge a complaint of our own."
 
Heero shook his head in amusement. "Not wasting any time, are you," he stated.
 
"Nope. Not after what that pink parasite has put me through, Heero. Not to mention all the shit you've had to endure as well. No, it's time for pay back and by the time I'm finished with that pink piece of crap she's going to wish she'd never heard of Duo Maxwell. I'm going to put her through the mill alright; I'll grind her up and spit her out. Trust me, Heero, when I say 'hell hath no fury like Duo Maxwell when he's scorned'. She's gonna rue the day she was born."
 
Heero believed him.
 
* * *
 
One week later...
 
"Your mail is here, Miss Relena," Dorothy said as she brought several envelopes into the study where Relena was sitting at her desk, going through her blood stock records and filling out the service records for the stud.
 
"Thank you, Dorothy." Relena pushed the paperwork aside for the moment and took the envelopes.
 
"Would you like some tea?"
 
"Yes please, Dorothy, that would be nice." Dorothy departed to fetch the tea, Relena sifted through the envelopes, putting the bills to one side and then reaching for the first envelope in the remaining pile. Picking up the silver letter opener from her left, Relena slipped it inside and opened the letter.
 
Reading the contents she smiled to herself.
 
"Good news?" Dorothy inquired as she returned with the tea and spotted the smile on her mistress' face.
 
"Someone wanting to know if I'm standing Peacemillion at public stud and if so, what fee I will be charging for a service."
 
Dorothy poured the tea. "I thought you were going to stand him at stud."
 
"I am. I have an advert going into the next editions of the Hoofbeats and Horseworld magazines with all the details. I'm only going to take ten outside mares to him and they will have to be approved by me before they are accepted."
 
"How many of your own are you planning on putting to him?"
 
"Six. I've already worked out which mares should cross well with him and three of them have already been served. I'll have them pregnancy tested in about a month's time and see if they've taken."
 
"If you don't mind me asking, what fee are you putting on him?"
 
"Four thousand." Dorothy let a small whistle pass her teeth. "That's a lot."
 
"He's worth it," replied Relena as she reached for another envelope in the pile after setting the current letter to the side to be replied to. Slitting open the next letter, Relena's face began to cloud as she perused the contents. Her eyes narrowed and her lips set into a firm line.
 
Dorothy noticed the change in demeanor and was quick to question it. "Relena? What's wrong?"
 
"This!" hissed Relena and shook the letter at Dorothy.
 
"What is it?"
 
"It's a letter from the Australian Veterinary Board. Here, read it," Relena snapped and tossed the letter to Dorothy. Obviously Relena wasn't happy about the letter. Dorothy picked it up from where it had landed on the desk and quickly read it.
 
"Well, I can't say I'm not surprised. I did try to warn you, Relena."
 
"I can't see how they couldn't find anything. It's obvious that my Heero is being influenced by some sort of drug, there's no way he would fraternize with that vet! Heero's not gay!" The woman was still determined to believe that Heero wasn't in a relationship with the vet, despite all evidence to the contrary.
 
"Relena, I think you should consider yourself very lucky that the Board isn't going to press charges against you for this."
 
"Press charges against me for what!? I'm not the one at fault here."
 
Dorothy picked the letter up again and began to read part of it aloud. "Having found no evidence whatsoever to confirm the complaint you have lodged against on Doctor Duo Maxwell, the Board has found Doctor Maxwell completely innocent of any such breech of practice. Furthermore, the Board has it on good standing that this complain was lodged by yourself for personal reasons; reasons that could be proven to be malicious in their intent. The Board does not take lightly such accusations and a lot of time, effort and money is spent to investigate such claims. In cases such as yours, where the complaint is unfounded and unwarranted, the Board may or may not take legal action against you for such frivolous accusations. In this case, the Board has decided not to take legal action, however, should you make a complaint of this nature again, or a complaint against Doctor Maxwell in the future and the Board finds it to be unwarranted, the Board will not be so generous. Also, as is common place in a case such as this, the details of the complaint have been forwarded to Doctor Maxwell and it is his decision if he should wish to pursue action against you..." Dorothy finished quoting from the letter and looked her boss in the eye. "I'd say you got off pretty lightly."
 
Relena sat and fumed. "He must have fiddled his books or something. Surely he has to keep records of what goes on in his practice, what drugs he uses. He must have falsified his records, I wouldn't put it past him," Relena muttered as she reached absently for the next envelope in the pile. Briefly she glanced at the small logo and name in the corner before sliding the letter opener through it then paused and turned the envelope over again to look at the name once more. 'Gordon and Klink. Barristers and Solicitors' stared back at her.
 
"Gordon and Klink? Solicitors? I've never heard of them. I wonder what they're writing to me for? Oh, maybe I've been left something in someone's will." Relena quickly pulled the letter out from inside.
 
Dorothy suddenly had a bad feeling in her gut.
 
***
 
True to his word, Duo phoned the solicitors as soon as they went back to the house and set up an appointment for two days time. After making the appointment he called Treize and filled the rider in on what had happened with the investigation and what his intentions were. Treize had no doubts that Duo would be found innocent of all charges and despite the fact that most of his showjumpers came from Relena's stud, he assured Duo he would be happy to help his cause in any way he could. He also said he would be happy to speak with the Board regarding the painkiller Duo had administered to Taurus on his request. Duo thanked the man and hung up, his next call being placed to Oakford and Zechs.
 
Speaking with Zechs, Duo once again related Mr Gregory's findings also informed Zechs that the Board would probably be contacting him to verify that Duo had given Taurus a painkiller and that Zechs had been made aware of that when he arrived to treat the horse. Zechs didn't have any problem with confirming Duo's story to the Board, there was nothing to be afraid of when you told the truth. Zechs also stated he would be more than happy to stand witness to Relena's accusations and attacking of Duo in the hospital should the need arise.
 
Feeling a lot more confident, Duo hung up and with light steps went outside to the stables to find his boyfriend who had disappeared to saddle up Zero for Duo to work.
 
Two days later, Duo was sitting with Heero in the offices of Gordon and Klink, fidgeting nervously in the shirt and tie he was wearing. Heero seemed comfortable enough in his own shirt and tie, but then Heero often wore a shirt and tie, Duo didn't and it irritated his neck.
 
They were called through by the secretary and moved to sit in the large, leather chairs in Mr Klink's office.
 
"Doctor Maxwell, Mr Yuy, what can I do for you?"
 
Duo cleared his throat and then began to speak. He told the solicitor of Relena's attitude towards him, of her threats, the argument in the hospital and then the accusations to the Veterinary Board. Heero recited his dealings with the woman, her obsession with him, refusal to take no for an answer and what amounted to almost stalking of him. It wasn't easy for the pair to admit that they were gay and in a relationship together, but Mr Klink didn't bat an eyelid. He sat and took notes, neither condemning nor condoning their relationship.
 
Once both men had finished their tale, Mr Klink asked a few questions of his own, scribbled some more notes and then finally sat back and gazed at the two. "From the information you have both given me I can see two separate cases here," Mr Klink began. "Firstly, Mr Yuy: If what you say about this woman following you around, pushing herself onto you all the time even when you have told her you are not interested is true, you would have a good case to take her to court on a charge of stalking. Secondly; Doctor Maxwell: From the information you have given me I'd say you have a cut and dried case of suing this woman for defamation of character and false accusation. To prove that though, I will need a copy of the original complaint, as well as a copy of the investigation and the results of that investigation. It would also help to have statements from witnesses who can verify to this woman's fixation with Mr Yuy and consequent dislike for you."
 
"I have spoken with the investigator that the Board sent out and expect to receive a copy of his findings somewhere in the next couple of days. As for a copy of the original complaint, I have asked for one but don't know yet if the Board will comply. If you wish to give them a call on my behalf and explain that I intend to seek damages from this woman, I'm sure they will release that information to you." Duo looked a lot happier now than when he'd first walked into the office.
 
"That sounds fine to me, Doctor Maxwell. I'll contact the Board and get that information. Meanwhile, when you do receive your copy of the findings could you please let me know? I'll require a copy myself if we are to proceed and take action."
 
"Mr Klink, what do you think my chances are of winning this case?"
 
"Doctor Maxwell, I don't take on a case I don't think I will win. In your case I think you have excellent grounds on which to sue this woman and receive compensation. Regardless of what person's sexual orientation is, the courts do not take lightly to someone falsely accusing another person of drug misuse for their own malicious reasons and it seems clear to me that that's what has occurred in this case if what you're telling me is correct."
 
"It's correct all right," Duo growled. "I have witnesses who will give statements and stand up in court to testify on my behalf if the need arises."
 
"That's good, Doctor Maxwell. Now, Mr Yuy, do you wish to file a complaint and take this woman to court for stalking?"
 
Heero thought for a moment and then declined. "No. I think I'll leave it for the moment. What I would prefer to do is go down to the local police station and get a restraining order against her. That should hopefully stop her from harassing me. If that doesn't work then yes, I'll lodge a complaint against her for stalking."
 
"Fine. Doctor Maxwell, if you could give me the contact details for the Australian Veterinary Board I'll see what I can do to get this ball rolling."
 
Duo wrote out the details for the AVB and handed them over. Mr Klink asked a few more questions and made some more notes on the file. With everything done that could be done for the moment, Duo and Heero stood.
 
"Thanks Mr Klink, you've been a great help," said Duo as he shook the solicitor's hand.
 
"My pleasure Doctor Maxwell. I'll be in touch as soon as I have further information."
 
Duo and Heero left the solicitor's office with light hearts. On the way home they called at the local police station where Heero filled out a restraining order form, citing his reasons for having Relena banned from coming within five hundred meters of him. They called at the courthouse to have the order verified and signed by a justice of the peace and then returned to the police station with the completed forms and left them with the constable. They were told that the order would be hand delivered to Relena as soon as they had chance to do it. Heero thanked them and the pair left.
 
Two days later Duo had a call from Mr Klink to advise him that the Board had forwarded a copy of the original complaint as well as a copy of the investigation and results of said investigation. Duo also received a copy of the report from the Board in the day's mail. Mr Klink informed Duo that after going through both reports and complaint he was even more certain that Duo had an excellent case and that a letter would be drafted up and sent to Relena advising her of the charges that were being brought against her. Mr Klink would also speak with the courthouse and let Duo know of the date that would be set for the preliminary hearing of the case.
 
Duo thanked the solicitor for all his work so far and requested a copy of the letter that would be sent to Relena. Mr Klink said Duo would be able to peruse the draft before it was sent and if he was happy with it then they would go ahead and send it.
 
Duo had the draft the next day and read eagerly through it. Heero also took a look and couldn't hold the smirk.
 
Duo called the solicitor's office and okayed the letter within an hour of getting the draft.
 
"Just wait until the pink parasite gets an eyeful of that," Duo crowed, letter draft still in his hand.
 
Heero laughed and shook his head. "I can't help but feel sorry for her in one way."
 
"Well, I think she deserves everything she gets. She's done nothing but run me down and try to take you away from me. I can't understand how she can be so thick, that she can't see you're not interested in her."
 
"I agree. I've told her often enough to leave me alone, that I'm not interested in her. You'd think after the hospital scene she would have got it and butted out."
 
"If seeing me kissing you and you returning that kiss wasn't enough to convince her that you're gay, then I don't know what is." Duo scratched his head and then began to snicker.
 
"What?" Heero quirked an eyebrow.
 
"I just had a thought, Heero."
 
"Uh oh."
 
"Maybe we should tape ourselves screwing like rabbits and send her a copy. If she was to witness first hand how much you enjoy a romp between the sheets with me it might do the trick."
 
"You wouldn't?!" Heero looked a little horrified at the suggestion.
 
"Nah, I'm just teasing you, Heero. I don't want anyone other than me to see what a great body you have. Although I do recall saying to Treize and Zechs at the hospital that the only way I could see Relena accepting that you're gay would be for her to walk in on us when we were making love."
 
Heero's face began to color.
 
"You know, I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the pink bitch gets that letter from Klink," Duo mused.
 
"I'm sure Dorothy will let Treize know what happens."
 
"Yeah. Gotta love the grape vine around here."
 
* * *
 
Dorothy watched her mistress' face carefully as Relena read the letter. The bad feeling she had intensified as she saw the color drain from Relena's cheeks and her hand begin to shake. "Miss Relena? Are you okay?"
 
Relena swallowed and dropped the letter to the desk top. She cradled her head in her hands for a moment and then raised her eyes to meet Dorothy's. "This can't be happening."
 
"What can't be happening? Relena? What's wrong?" Dorothy was becoming more concerned by the second.
 
Suddenly Relena's face changed and she began to laugh. "I don't believe it," she began, "I don't believe he could seriously think he can do this to me."
 
"Who do what to you?" Dorothy was getting a little worried.
 
"That faggot of a vet. This letter states that one Doctor Maxwell intends to sue me for defamation of character and false accusation."
 
"Eh?"
 
"Here, read it for yourself." Relena picked up the letter and handed it to Dorothy who took it and began to scan the page.
 
"...On behalf of our client, Doctor Duo Maxwell, we have been instructed to file charges against you, Miss Relena Peacecraft, for false accusation and defamation of character. The charges relate to a recent complaint you lodged with the Australian Veterinary Board citing illicit use of drugs by Doctor Maxwell for personal reasons. The subsequent investigation by the Australian Veterinary Board failed to find anything to substantiate your claims and Doctor Maxwell has been cleared of any and all charges.
 
The result of your false accusations has caused our client to suffer disruption to his practice, loss of income and emotional stress. Therefore we will be seeking both damages and a public apology from yourself for the inconvenience caused to our client..."
 
Dorothy let go a breath she hadn't been aware she was holding as the main part of the letter sank in. Doctor Maxwell intended to sue Relena for all the trouble she'd caused? The letter continued on to give a date for a court appearance and request for a response from Relena. Dorothy couldn't blame the vet for taking this course of action, if anything she agreed with him. What Relena had done was unforgivable.
 
"I think you should call your lawyer, Miss Relena."
 
"Oh, I intend to, Dorothy. I'll go to court and I'll fight that fairy vet; and I'll win too. I'll show him that he can't keep my Heero away from me. Heero's not gay, he wants me, not that faggot."
 
The sound of the doorbell interrupted Relena's little rant, Dorothy got up to answer it.
 
Opening the front door, Dorothy was confronted by two tall policemen. "Can I help you, officers?"
 
"Miss Relena Peacecraft?"
 
"No. I'm Dorothy, Miss Relena's housekeeper."
 
"Ah. Would it be possible to speak with Miss Peacecraft?"
 
"Certainly, officer. If you would follow me." Dorothy admitted the officers into the house and closed the door. Curious as to their presence, she led them down the hall and to the study.
 
"Who was it, Dorothy? Oh." Relena stopped talking when the police officers entered the study behind Dorothy.
 
"The officers would like to speak with you, Miss Relena."
 
"Okay."
 
"Would you like me to leave?"
 
"No, that's okay, Dorothy. I'd prefer it if you would stay." Relena wasn't sure what the officers were here for and if it was bad news she would need some support.
 
"Miss Relena Peacecraft?" the officer asked again as he stared at the woman on the other side of the desk.
 
"That's me, officer. What can I do for you?"
 
The officer stepped forwards and presented Relena with an official looking document. Relena took it and glanced at it, a frown forming on her face.
 
"I have been instructed by the court to present you with this restraining order. From this point on, until the order is withdrawn, you are not to be in contact with one Mr Heero Yuy by mail, telephone or e-mail. You are also not permitted to be within five hundred meters of Mr Yuy. Should you breech this restraining order then the court will take action and prosecute you accordingly. Do you understand?"
 
Relena nodded numbly.
 
"Thank you." The officers turned to leave, Dorothy showing them out before returning to her mistress.
 
Relena slumped in her chair, completely deflated. She couldn't understand why her Heero would take out such a thing against her. Stepping back into the study, Dorothy couldn't help but feel a little sorry for Relena. The woman's delusional world had just come crashing down around her ears. But Dorothy had tried to warn her.
 
"Are you still so sure that Heero isn't gay?"
 
Relena didn't answer.
 
~ * ~
 
tbc...
 
 
Author's Note: All the legal stuff is based on my own basic knowledge of how the system works here in Australia. I apologize now for any errors.