Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Time, Fault and Out ❯ Chapter 62 ( Chapter 62 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G'boys, I just borrow them from time to time to play with and return them a whole lot happier, ne?
 
Rating: NC 17
 
 
Pairings: 1x2x1, 3x4
 
Warnings: AU, OOC, Lemon, Yaoi, Angst, Fluff, Sap, Vet themes.
 
Summary: Set 2 years after Equinity. Heero is now riding for the Kushrenada stable as well as attempting to qualify Zero for the Nations Cup team and ultimately his dream of riding at the Olympic games. But life is never an easy ride.
 
Notes: All the information on showjumping, horses, etc is taken from my own knowledge of the sport having been a competitor and now judge for many years and is written from an Australian perspective. The rules and regulations are courtesy of the E.F.A Handbook. (Equestrian Federation of Australia) Should you have any questions just e-mail me.
 
Fic 2 in the "Equine Intervention" Arc.
 
Dedication: To Klingonpoodle who gave me the plot bunny for the first fic and has since supplied my muse with its own plot bunny farm, and to 'Teddy Bear' my own courageous little showjumper whom Zero is based upon.
 
 
"Time, Fault and Out"
 
November. 2005 ShenLong
 
Chapter 62
 
The stable area was a hive of activity, grooms, riders and horses seemed to be everywhere as everyone prepared for the grand parade. Riders from other nations kept coming up and congratulating Treize on his round, and the rest of the team for their efforts as well. Treize found himself blushing on more than one occasion with all the praise being heaped upon him and wondered if he would ever get the red tinge to leave his cheeks.
 
Treize had disappeared for a few moments, he'd gone to find Herrman from the German team and congratulate him on his superb effort. The German rider had been most pleasant, speaking in broken English and congratulating Treize on his efforts as well. Herrman had admitted that Treize had set one heck of a time to beat and he wasn't sure if he'd done it; well, not until the commentator had confirmed it over the public address system. After a few minutes spent happily chatting and swapping stories, Treize left the German to finish getting ready for the grand parade and returned to his own horse.
 
Noin had dealt with the stewards and the press, promising them a full interview with all the team members after the grand parade and presentations. Heero grumbled a bit about that, but accepted that the press had a job to do and the nation deserved to know what had happened during the competition. With Fox out of action, Noin had been told of the suggestion Alex ride Duck in the grand parade. Needless to say, Noin had almost had a cardiac arrest from all the laughing she did. Dismissing the idea, she countered with one of her own.
 
As Alex wouldn't be able to ride and the other three would be on their respective mounts, why didn't Alex lead Short Duck and carry the flag?
 
Everyone thought that was a great idea and as neither Treize nor Alex had any objections it was settled. Joe immediately got to work on the mini pony, making him presentable for the parade. Duo had finished with Zero, only having to put the horse's bridle on when Heero and the rest of the team were ready so he went to give Joe a hand with Duck.
 
"Everyone get mounted up," Noin called. "We need to be in the collecting area in ten minutes."
 
Heero slipped his arms into his jacket and did up his helmet while Duo put the bridle on Zero and led the stallion out. Zero looked immaculate, Duo had even managed to get a silvery glow to the horse's coat, no easy task as gray horses very rarely 'shone' like a chestnut or a bay. Heero looked equally as smart in his tailored jacket, jodhpurs and boots. Duo felt the lump of pride lodge in his chest again and grinned broadly.
 
Taking the reins, Heero thanked Duo and prepared to mount, the other riders doing the same. They all filed out and lined up where Noin could inspect them and make sure everything was just perfect. Alex, also dressed immaculately in his riding attire, led Duck out and stood between Zoe and Treize. Noin went over each one of them, tucking a stray strap back into its keeper here and wiping a spot of dust off a boot there. Satisfied she stepped back and smiled at them all.
 
"You're all turned out perfectly. Thank you to your grooms for doing a lovely job on the horses, they are a credit to you and your country. Alex, when we enter the arena I want you to walk in front of the other three with Duck and the flag. I'll give you the flag just before you go into the arena. When it's time for the presentations, all four of you are to step forward, even though you didn't ride in the second round, you're still a part of this team, Alex." Noin gave the young man a warm smile. "Thank you all for being excellent competitors, showing great sportsmanship and giving up your time to come here and jump for your nation. I'm very proud of you all and so is your country. Well done, everyone."
 
All the team members looked suitably embarrassed at Noin's praise and fidgeted. Treize was the one who broke the silence.
 
"Thank you for being a great coach, Miss Noin. Without you and your hard work and dedication, we wouldn't have finished as high in the placings as we have. It's been a pleasure to work with you."
 
"Hear, hear," the rest of the team said in unison.
 
Noin blushed and smiled. "Come on, we need to get to the collecting ring now, the parade will be starting very shortly and you don't want to miss out on your moment of glory."
 
The team members all turned their horses and began to ride towards the collecting ring, the grooms and Noin following along behind.
 
* * *
 
The grand parade was nothing short of spectacular. All the competitors from the start to the end of the games were there, those that had been fortunate enough to place proudly had their ribbons and rosettes displayed on their horses. The spectators cheered and clapped as the many horses and riders made their way into the arena. It had been a full four days of competition with some spectacular displays of horsemanship and the crowd showed their appreciation by cheering loudly. When the teams from the Nations cup event rode into the ring, the cheers got even louder. The Germans were given a warm welcome but when the Australians entered it was nothing short of an all out yelling match. Whistles, shouts and applause greeted the team as Alex and Short Duck entered, Heero, Zoe and Treize following right behind. In the stands, Duo, Zechs and the rest of the grooms cheered just as loudly as the rest of the crowd.
 
The teams completed their lap of honor and were guided to their place by a steward in preparation for the presentations. Once a reasonable quiet had descended, the announcer began to speak, introducing the president of the Equestrian Federation of Australia who would be presenting the rosettes and cup to the place getters in the Nations cup event.
 
"In fourth place with a total combined score of sixteen penalties: New Zealand!"
 
The New Zealand team rode forward to accept their green rosettes, each rider shaking hands with the president of the E.F.A. And exchanging a few words. Once the presentation was finished, the New Zealand team returned to their place and the commentator spoke again.
 
“In third place with a combined two round score of twelve penalties: England!”
 
The English team rode forward, smiles on their faces as the crowd applauded. Once again the president stepped forward and placed a white rosette on each horse's bridle before congratulating and shaking hands with the riders. The English team turned and rode back to their place in the line up.
 
“In second place with a combined score of four penalties and a jump off time of 38:43 seconds: Australia!”
 
The crowd erupted into cheers and applause as Alex walked forward, the rest of the team behind him. The president stepped forward and was handed a red rosette by the steward which he placed on Periwinkle's bridle. “Congratulations, you rode very well,” the president said.
 
“Thank you,” Zoe replied, the smile on her face almost reaching her ears.
 
The president went to Alex next and placed the red rosette on Duck's bridle. “Surely this isn't the horse you competed on?” he asked with a touch of amusement.
 
“No, sir,” Alex laughed. “This is the team mascot, my horse was injured during the first round and was unable to compete in the second round.”
 
“Nothing serious, I hope?”
 
“No, just a small tear in the skin of his cannon bone. He'll be fine in a few weeks.”
 
“Good to hear it. Well done.” The president shook Alex's hand and gave Short Duck a pat before moving on to Heero.
 
Zero lowered his head as the president approached, the man smiling and fixing the red rosette to Zero's bridle. Zero wuffled and began to nose the man's pockets for carrots.
 
“Zero! No!” Heero admonished as he pulled on the rein to stop his horse from accosting the president.
 
The president chuckled and petted Zero's nose. “He's okay,” the president said. “Sorry boy, I don't have anything on me for you to eat.”
 
Zero looked a little disappointed and nudged the man, eyes still hopeful.
 
Patting the gray neck, the president continued to chuckle as he offered his hand to Heero. “Well done, you have quite a horse there.”
 
“Thank you, sir. I'm sorry for him bothering you, he seems to think that every person is a walking carrot dispenser,” Heero replied as he tried to stop Zero from nosing around the president's pockets again.
 
The president laughed and moved on to Treize. Placing the red rosette on Goose's bridle, he turned to Treize and shook his hand. “You did your country proud. That was an excellent round of jumping, very close and one to be remembered.”
 
“Thank you, sir. I'm afraid we were beaten by a better horse on the day,” Treize replied.
 
“Nothing wrong with that. It's what makes the sport so interesting. Keep up the good work.” The president turned away and then addressed the entire team. “You're all very skilled riders with courageous horses. You're all a credit to this country. Thank you.” With that said, the president went back to the steward and the team made their way back to their place.
 
“In first place, with a combined score of four penalties and a jump off time of 38:39 seconds; Germany!”
 
The German team walked forward amid cheers and applause to receive their blue rosettes and the Nations cup itself. The president spoke with each team member as he made the presentation, pausing to pose with Herrman so the photographers could get their pictures as he handed over the cup. Once the formalities were over, the German team returned to their place and the parade began to filter out of the arena.
 
Once they got outside the Australian team was swamped with people all wanting to congratulate the team, pet the horses and generally pass on good wishes. It took Duo a good five minutes to work his way through the group to get to Zero and Heero who were surrounded by many admirers. Zero looked right at home amongst all the attention, politely asking for carrots and whickering joyfully when presented with his favorite treat. Heero was looking a little lost, all the attention overwhelming him. He wasn't a social creature by nature, much preferring the peace and quiet to the limelight, but he had no choice but to suffer through it all, it was the least he could do in thanks to the loyal following and support the people had shown himself and the team. To the side Heero could see Zoe, Periwinkle, Treize, Goose, Alex and Duck all caught in a similar situation, although Treize looked right at home amongst all the praise.
 
Heero spotted a familiar chestnut head working its way through the crowd and he smiled. Moments later Duo was beside him and patting Zero. “Wow! That's some rosette, Heero,” Duo commented when he took in the size and design of the red rosette on Zero's bridle.
 
“Thanks,” Heero replied.
 
Duo could see the tension in Heero's face and knew the crowd was bothering him. He quickly came up with a plan to get Heero and his horse away from the well wishers without it looking like they were ignoring them. “I think Noin wants you all to meet back in the stables, something about a press conference.” It wasn't completely a lie, Noin did want to meet with them all for a press conference, only it wasn't for another half an hour yet.
 
Heero flashed his partner a grateful smile and spoke to the admiring crowd, politely excusing himself and his horse on the pretense of needing to settle the stallion before going to the conference. The crowd parted and let them leave, the rest of the team were quick to follow.
 
* * *
 
The press conference had lasted just over an hour, Noin and the team sitting behind a small table while the reporters sat on the other side and fired questions at them all. Heero was not at all comfortable with the conference but accepted it as a part of his being a competitor at international level. Treize had briefed him earlier on what to expect so he was a little prepared. Luckily for Heero, most of the questions were directed towards Treize, the man being the main focus due to his jump off. Heero was asked a few questions which he did his best to reply to honestly and with minimal information. In the sidelines the grooms all waited and watched with various amused smiles on their faces as the team was 'interrogated'.
 
Finally it was all over and the team was able to make its escape. Noin was presented with a huge bouquet of flowers from the team, a small gesture of their appreciation for all the coach had done for them. She accepted it graciously and managed to keep the tears at bay, although her eyes were watering for some time. Once they left the conference Noin addressed them all again.
 
"Thank you all for being such great sports and a wonderful team. Tomorrow you will all be leaving and heading back to your usual lives. I wish you all the very best for your futures and I hope I have the chance to work with you all again. Alex, good luck with Fox; Heero, I hope your arm gets better very soon and next time don't keep an injury from me. Zoe, take care of that mare of yours, she's a lovely jumper, and Treize; it's been a pleasure to work with you again, Goose was magnificent in that jump off and I'm proud of you all. Now, the Olympics will be happening in two years and I'm sure you will all be striving towards making the team for that. I have it on good authority that the selection committee will be releasing the names of those it's selected for the long list very shortly. Good luck to you all." Noin left and the group found themselves wandering back to the stables to settle their horses for the night and start to pack up some of their gear in preparation for the trips home on the 'morrow.
 
All the gear that Treize would be taking back for Heero was neatly packed away into the trailer, the remaining gear was stowed into Heero's car, only the basics they would need to get Zero ready to travel in the morning were left in the locker. Once all the gear was packed and Zero made comfortable for the night, Heero and Duo drove back into town for a hot dinner and shower, something they were both looking forward to. Treize and Zechs were a few minutes behind them and the four joined up in the dining room. Zoe and Carol arrived and also joined the table fifteen minutes after Treize and Zechs. Alex and Charlie were leaving that night, Alex wanting to get Firefox home as soon as possible and he didn't have all that far to travel so he'd opted to leave straight away.
 
The remaining six enjoyed their dinner and swapped stories about their various feelings as they rode the courses, how they felt watching their charges and general gossip. It was a light hearted end to a great few days spent together. Zoe exchanged 'phone numbers with Treize and Heero, promising to keep in touch and wishing them all the best for the Olympic selection. With dinner finished, the four men made their way to their respective rooms; they were all tired, the past few days starting to catch up on them.
 
"What time are you planning on leaving tomorrow, Treize?" Heero asked as they paused outside their room door.
 
"I'm hoping to get away around nine," Treize replied. "What about you?"
 
"Hopefully around the same."
 
"You stopping overnight on your way back?""No, I'm going to drive straight through. Zero will be turned out for a couple of weeks once we get back, so he should be fine to travel straight home. I'll stop en-route of course for him to stretch his legs and have a bit of a break, we should be home early evening."
 
"Right. We will probably see you in the morning then."
 
"Hai. Good night, Treize, Zechs."
 
"Night, Heero, Duo," Treize replied, Zechs echoing his words.
 
"Night, guys," Duo said as he followed Heero into their room and closed the door behind him.
 
As soon as the door closed, Duo flipped the lock into place and stalked across the room to his lover who was removing his boots. Duo's arms went around Heero's waist and he pulled the rider back against his chest, Heero almost falling as he had one foot in the air with the boot almost off. Duo began to feather kisses along Heero's neck while his hands rubbed up and down Heero's torso. “God, I love you," Duo whispered against the nape of Heero's neck.
 
“I love you too, Duo; but could you let me get my boots off first?”
 
Duo chuckled and released Heero. “Want a hand?”
 
“Please.” Heero sat on the bed and offered a foot to Duo who grasped it firmly and began to tug. The boot slipped free and Heero wiggled his toes before presenting Duo with the second foot. Again Duo tugged at the boot, steadily pulling it from Heero's foot when it suddenly slid all the way off, unbalancing Duo and causing him to fall flat on his ass on the floor.
 
“Ow!” Duo grumbled as he stood up, boot in one hand while the other rubbed his sore backside.
 
“You okay?” Heero asked, concern deep in his voice.
 
“I'll be okay.”
 
“I can kiss it better if you like?”
 
Duo groaned and felt his groin twitch. “Don't make promises if you don't intend to carry them through,” he replied, his tone husky.
 
Heero reached out and grabbed his partner, pulling Duo to the bed and rolling partially on top of the vet. Blue sought out violet and locked as Heero's lips gravitated towards Duo's. “I always keep my promises,” he replied and then kissed Duo deeply.
 
Duo returned the kiss with a passion, he needed Heero, wanted him and demanded him. Tongues sparred until air became vital and the broke apart, each man panting heavily. Rubbing his nose against Heero's, Duo spoke softly. “I've been wanting to kiss you all day.”
 
“I know. I've been wanting you to.”
 
“Now that I have you in my bed I'm going to kiss you all over,” Duo murmured, his voice sultry.
 
“You promised me that if I went clear you would make slow, passionate love to me all night long,” Heero reminded as he pecked at Duo's bottom lip.
 
“I've never broken a promise yet,” Duo returned, “and I don't intend to start now.” Duo closed his mouth over Heero's, kissing his partner long and deep. The kisses continued and while they did, Duo's hands began to roam over Heero's torso, tugging gently at Heero's shirt until he pulled it free from the waist of Heero's jodhpurs. Fingers slipped underneath and began to feather across the muscled back.
 
Heero moaned as his skin came alive, nerves tingling and sending jolts of pleasure through his body, eliciting soft sounds from his throat. Breaking the hold Duo's mouth had on his own, Heero began to kiss his way along Duo's jaw to his ear where he nibbled gently on the lobe, knowing it was one of his lover's tender spots. Heero's hands came into play, finding the hem of Duo's T-shirt and pushing it up towards Duo's armpits.
 
Groaning softly, Duo pushed his awakening groin against Heero's, rubbing their half hard cocks together through the fabric of their pants. The answering moan told him Heero appreciated the action, especially when he thrust up suddenly, as Heero left his tormenting of Duo's ear lobe and zeroed in on a nipple.
 
"Too many clothes," Duo murmured.
 
"I agree."
 
"Then what are we going to do about it?"
 
Heero chuckled and pulled away from his lover, his erection made more obvious by the tight jodhpurs he wore. "I think we would both be more comfortable if we were naked."
 
"Best idea I've heard all day."
 
Heero shifted and began to remove his shirt, his jacket and tie having been taken off earlier. The buttons were quickly undone and the shirt shrugged off. Undoing the button and zip on the jodhpurs, Heero began the task of trying to peel them from his body. They weren't all that easy to remove as they were designed to be tight and form fitting to allow the rider minimal restriction when riding; although the type of riding Heero wanted to do right now didn't require clothing of any sort.
 
Seeing his partner's skin being slowly bared to his eyes turned Duo on even more and he quickly removed his T-shirt before starting on his slacks. They only took a minute to join the shirt on the floor, boxers following immediately after. Nude, Duo lay back and watched his lover do battle with the tight jodhpurs. He couldn't hold the snicker of amusement as he watched Heero's frustration mounting, the jodhpurs being a little sweaty clung even more desperately to Heero's skin.
 
"Want a hand?" Duo asked.
 
Heero sighed. "Yes, please."
 
Duo shifted, moving gracefully off the bed to grab at one of the legs of the jodhpurs. Taking a firm hold, Duo tugged - and promptly pulled Heero from the bed.
 
"Ow! Shit! That hurt!" Heero exclaimed as his backside hit the floor.
 
"Now we're even," Duo snickered.
 
"Yeah, but I did say I'd kiss yours better. You didn't offer to kiss mine better."
 
To his credit, Duo didn't choke, he did turn a bright shade of pink though.
 
“Just teasing,” Heero said with a smirk. While he quite enjoyed rimming Duo, he knew the vet wasn't all that keen to try it himself. Heero didn't mind though. The jodhpurs were soon removed with a lot of tugging and grunting on Duo's part and Heero was quick to push his briefs down over his legs. Both naked they embraced again, heated skin meeting as erections were pressed against each other while mouths locked again in a fiery kiss.
 
Still locked at the lip, Heero managed to push Duo to the bed, half lying on his partner. Reluctantly pulling away from the kiss, Heero began to work his lips and tongue over Duo's throat and across his collar bone, feathering kisses and nips as he awoke a deep passion in both their souls.
 
“Feels good, Heero,” Duo moaned and brought his hands up to thread through unruly chocolate locks, slowly pushing Heero's head down to where he craved the touch the most. Heero refused to be rushed and resisted Duo's attempts to push him towards that thick cock. He would get there eventually, for now he wanted to kiss, nibble and suck on every inch of his lover's body.
 
Long, slender legs fell open as a mouth explored the ridges and contours of his skin, Duo's moans giving Heero encouragement to continue. Finally reaching the juncture of Duo's thighs, Heero paused and gazed upon the hardened length before him. Duo's cock head was a deep red, precum beaded at the tip adding further evidence to the vet's excited state. Heero's tongue darted out for a quick lick before bypassing the swollen organ and delving below to Duo's sac.
 
“Ohh, gods, Heero.” Duo's head thrashed from side to side, nerves came alive while pleasure sang through his body.
 
Mouthing Duo's sac for a little longer, Heero moved further down, licking along the sensitive patch of skin behind Duo's balls and eliciting moans of delight from the vet's throat. Between his own thighs, Heero's cock strained, hard and heavy, aching for stimulation. Before Duo knew what had happened, Heero rolled him over and pushed Duo's knees up until he was almost kneeling on the mattress. Hands roamed over creamy buttocks, caressing and teasing. Fingers traced along the cleft, pulling more moans from Duo.
 
Heero lowered his mouth and pressed a kiss to Duo's right cheek, then his left before pulling Duo's buttocks apart and kissing that sensitive hole. The response was electric. Duo screamed, only remembering at the last minute about paper thin walls of hotels and burying his face in the pillow to muffle the noise. The last thing they needed was for Treize, Alex or Zoe to be pounding on the door and asking if everything was all right!
 
With a soft chuckle, Heero noted his partner's attempts to stifle the noise. Lowering his mouth once more, Heero licked along the crevice then teased at the tiny entrance, beneath him Duo squirmed and wriggled with the sensations. Heero toyed with Duo's entrance for a while longer, running his tongue in circles, alternating with long licks and then finally pushing his tongue inside.
 
Duo thought he'd died and gone to heaven. His body thrummed with sensation, Heero's tongue doing wicked things to him, driving his need to greater heights. Thoroughly enjoying the taste of his long haired lover, Heero continued his ministrations, licking, nipping and sucking Duo's cleft then plunging his tongue in and out, driving the man beneath him wild. Heero's cock began to throb and he knew he needed to find his own release soon. Pulling back a little he was surprised when Duo slipped out from underneath him and quickly flipped them over.
 
"My turn," Duo purred and then lowered his mouth to Heero's skin, lips and tongue working over the sensitive flesh, exciting Heero even more. Duo worked downwards, found the juncture of Heero's things and began a series of teasing nips to the inside of those thighs. Moans, whimpers and strangled noises of pleasure came from his partner's throat while strong hands did their best to guide Duo's mouth to the leaking cock that begged to be touched. Giving in to his partner's need, Duo licked over the swollen head before taking all of Heero into his mouth and sucking hard.
 
Heero suddenly found the pillow a vital necessity to stop his screams from worrying their neighbors.
 
With Heero completely distracted, Duo managed to get the lube from the bed side drawer, flip open the cap and extract some of the gel. Still sucking enthusiastically on Heero's cock, Duo slipped a slick finger between Heero's cheeks and found his target. He circled the tiny entrance, teasing, fleeting touches and smiled around his mouthful as Heero's thighs opened wider for him. Easing a finger inside, Duo began to massage Heero's passage, stroking the hot inner walls and persuading the muscles to loosen for him.
 
"Don't stop," Heero groaned, spreading himself wider and earning an amused chuckle from his partner. The vibration hit his cock and sent shivers of delight through Heero.
 
A second finger joined the first, teasing soft tissues and then scissoring apart, the tight muscles giving to the intrusion. The passage was loosening and Duo was quick to slip a third finger inside. He began to fuck Heero with them, plunging them deep inside and then pulling them out.
 
Incoherent words began to spill from Heero's lips as his hips thrust up in desperation. Duo's fingers found his prostate and stroked over it, a burst of pleasure tearing through Heero with each touch. Finally he managed to form an intelligent sentence and let his lover know what he wanted in no uncertain terms. “Fuck me now, Duo!” he demanded.
 
With a soft chuckle, Duo withdrew his fingers, the smile playing over his lips as he took in his partner's flushed state. “If I recall correctly I was going to make slow, passionate love to you all night long,” Duo said as he fumbled for the lube again and found it.
 
“I don't care what you do as long as you hurry up and get inside me. I need you now, Duo,” Heero complained.
 
“So impatient,” Duo murmured as he slicked his cock with the lube.
 
“Not impatient, just frustrated,” Heero replied and snaked a hand down to curl around his shaft and pump.
 
“Hey!” Duo chastised and batted Heero's hand away from his engorged cock. “That's my toy and I didn't say you could play with it.”
 
“Sharing is caring,” Heero retorted and tried to grasp his cock again, only to have Duo push his hand away and curl possessively around the shaft.
 
“I'll show you sharing and caring,” Duo muttered and rubbed the head of his cock against Heero's entrance.
 
“Ahhh. Don't tease, share already,“ Heero moaned.
 
“You want to share?”
 
A nod.
 
“Then I'm happy to oblige.” Duo pushed against the slick entrance, the muscles fiercely withstanding his attempt to enter at first and then opening up as Heero relaxed. The anal muscles gave and Duo pushed completely inside, not stopping until his balls pressed against Heero's cheeks. “Hot, tight,” Duo moaned and stilled his advance.
 
Feeling the thick length invading his sheath, Heero relaxed as much as possible, the initial burn of penetration quickly fading as his channel eagerly welcomed Duo's cock home. After a couple of moments, Heero's impatience began to get the better of him and he began to thrust his hips. Taking the cue, Duo began his withdrawal, sliding a little way out and then plunging back in. He retreated again, a little more this time and increased the length of his strokes as the lube did its job and eased his movement. With Heero's hole now completely relaxed around him, Duo set a rhythm, steady and slow, building up the momentum as the pleasure increased.
 
The steady slide of Duo's cock against his inner walls awakened the sleeping nerves, bathing them in pure pleasure and causing Heero's mind to take a leave of absence. He became a creature of need, listening only to his body and what it demanded. Hips thrust up, meeting Duo's inner plunge and taking that delicious cock in deeper. Eyes closed, soft whimpers left Heero's mouth as he was completely overwhelmed in sensation. His eyes flew open though as Duo's arms wrapped around his shoulders and he felt himself being pulled up, Duo still deep inside.
 
Pulling Heero up, Duo had the rider sit in his lap, Heero's thighs falling to either side of Duo's and allowing the vet deeper penetration. “Ride me, Heero,” Duo whispered into Heero's ear and ghosted his hands down Heero's back, stopping at Heero's buttocks and pulling the cheeks slightly apart, Duo's fingers traced along the cleft, teasing at the stretched entrance as his cock continued to slide in and out of Heero's body.
 
Moans were the only form of vocal emissions left available to Heero; and he moaned loudly. Muscular thighs strained with the effort of riding Duo's cock, the continuous friction to his inner passage driving Heero mad with need. He wanted to come and badly, but without stimulation to his aching cock he was unable to find that release.
 
Wanting to increase the speed of his thrusts, Duo relented and lay Heero back down on the bed. He paused in his thrusting for a moment to slip one of Heero's legs over his shoulder and then began to pound into his lover. “So good, so hot, so tight,” Duo groaned as his cock was massaged by Heero's strong, inner muscles. Knowing he wasn't going to last much longer himself, Duo reached between their heaving bodies and took a firm grip on Heero's cock. He stroked the organ in countenance to his thrusts, hips snapping repeatedly forward as his hand jerked the rigid length.
 
It couldn't last forever and reluctantly both parties succumbed to their respective climaxes. Duo fell first, the heat and tightness ripping away his control, those strong anal muscles milking his seed from him and hungrily sucking it away. Duo's hand continued to pump, albeit on auto pilot and brought Heero to his orgasm seconds after attaining his own. Thick spurts of milky semen shot from Heero's slit to dribble over Duo's hand and land on his belly, the intensity of his climax sending shock waves through Heero and leaving him completely exhausted.
 
Duo collapsed against Heero, his sweat mingling with semen and the sweat of his lover as his ribs heaved with the effort of drawing oxygen back into his lungs. Beneath him Heero wasn't much better off, panting heavily and trembling from the small after shocks. Soon enough the cool air began to make its presence known and reluctantly Duo raised himself, rolling to the side, his now limp cock slipping from Heero's passage with a squelching sound. Heero sighed as he felt the departure and accompanying trickle of wetness that trickled along his cleft. He rolled over and nuzzled Duo's neck.
 
“I think we both need a shower, Heero,“ Duo stated and wrinkled his nose.
 
“Agreed,” Heero replied as the smell of sweat, horse, leather and sex hit his nostrils.
 
“Care to join me?” Duo asked as he wriggled off the bed and stood with his hand outstretched towards Heero.
 
“I'd love to.” Heero took the offered hand and allowed Duo to pull him from the rumpled bed. Together they made their way into the small bathroom where Duo proceeded to turn on the faucet and wait for the water to warm up.
 
“It's going to be a little cramped,” Duo said as he eyed the tiny shower recess.
 
“I'm sure we will manage,” Heero replied with a smile.
 
Returning the smile, Duo slipped into the shower pulling Heero after him. It was cramped, but they made do, taking it in turns to soap each other up and stand under the spray. It was lucky the hotel had a good hot water supply.
 
Having cleaned each other off and enjoyed a little 'jacking off' session as well, the pair turned the water off and stumbled out of the shower. Using the thick, fluffy towels to dry themselves, they left the bathroom and tumbled into the other bed, still naked. Wrapping his arms around Heero's waist, Duo kissed along Heero's neck and then feathered his fingers over Heero's stomach and began to trail them through Heero's pubic hair.
 
Heero groaned. “I don't think I can get it up again, Duo. I'm exhausted, you've worn me out.”
 
Chuckling lightly, Duo pushed his own half hard cock against Heero's backside. “I did promise to make love to you all night long, Heero. I've not broken a promise yet,” he reminded the dark haired rider.
 
Closing his eyes and simply letting the pleasure wash over him, Heero wondered if he would ever be able to walk properly in the morning.
 
~ * ~
 
tbc...
 
Authors Note: There will be 2 or 3 more chapters to this fic before it finishes. There will be a third fic in this arc and given the way my muse is plotting right now, I'd say it will start to be written within a couple of weeks of TFO finishing.