InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Shard in Kyoto ❯ boys & girls ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shard chapter 11

Boys & Girls . . .

There will be sexual activity in this chapter, so be warned. This chapter is rated R.

This chapter does assume that the reader is familiar with my stories "Spring fertility festival" and "Why is Miroku a pervert?".

I will probably lose some readers, but . . . so be it . . .

__________________________________________

The two geishas, Yuki and Sachiko, lead Inu-yasha and Miroku away from Tamamo's office. "Please follow us." They bow politely to Inu-yasha and Miroku.

They led the two boys to a private bath area. "Please strip." They bow and begin to prepare the area.

Miroku quickly strips naked. The two geishas' hide their faces behind their hands, and they whisper to each other. He smiles. `Most women love my size.' He thinks.

"Monk, control yourself. It would be embarrassing tonight, if that was visible or felt." Sachiko says from behind her hand.

"Oh." Miroku mumbles and he calms himself.

"What about Tetsusaiga?" Inu-yasha grumbles, fingering the hilt of the sword.

"Don't worry, Inu-yasha. I've known Tamamo for years, and she's trustworthy."

Inu-yasha growls.

"Besides, why don't you just make a defensive spell around it. If you want, I'll add a spell scroll to protect the sword."

"I'll need a closet, or something private." Inu-yasha orders Yuki. She shows him a small closet. He places the sword in it. The sword glows from a defensive barrier. Miroku adds a spell scroll to it.

Inu-yasha strips, but he keeps his loincloth on, and, of course, his necklace. "I'm not removing this." He points to the cloth around his waist.

Everybody looks at him and sighs, but accepts his condition.

The two geisha wash Miroku and Inu-yasha.

Miroku keeps trying to grope Yuki, who is bathing him, but she is always able to block, or divert his hands. She is always polite, but always, her hands are in the way of his. `Hmmm. She's good.' He thinks. `But, I'm better.' He tries again . . . only to fail again.

Inu-yasha grins at Miroku's discomfort and as the bath progressives, his even more obvious attempts at groping.

"You'll get yours, Inu-yasha." Miroku mumbles under his breath.

"No way." Inu-yasha grins back.

The bath ends and the two geishas lead the boys into another room. It has a couple of full length bronze mirrors and a couple of chests, full of make-up supplies.

"Sit, here, Inu-yasha." Sachiko tells him.

He growls, "Don't tell me to sit, whore."

She raises an eyebrow. Miroku hides a grin. `I wonder how she'll get him back for that.' He thinks.

"It's time to apply your make-up, Inu-yasha." She grins.

He frowns, "not get dressed?"

"Make up, first." She opens up a small jar and scoops some of the contents into her hand.

She begins to apply the make-up to Inu-yasha's face. Yuki is doing something similar to Miroku.

As Sachiko is applying the make-up, her body begins to brush, subtly, against Inu-yasha's body.

She says, as she does this, "Since you need to be ready quickly, Inu-yasha, we'll be taking some shortcuts in make-up, hair and dress. If you were a real geisha, you'd be spending most of the afternoon getting ready. But, I'll have you ready in only a short time." She grins. "Just, don't move. If you move, then it'll take longer."

`All fucking afternoon!' Inu-yasha angrily thinks. `There is no way. I'd stay still for that.'

Sachiko applies a thick white make-up base, while her body touches his. On top of that, a red blush is applied to Inu-yasha's checks, as her breasts lightly rub his arms.

"Now, open wide." She says as she pulls out a small jar full of a black paste. "I've got to cover your teeth with this."

"That shit!" Inu-yasha exclaims.

"Yes. All the girls do it. It helps protect your teeth and it makes you more beautiful." She covers her fingertips in black goo.

"No way. That does not make sense." He says as he shakes his head.

"Ah, but, it is common, Inu-yasha. I, personally, don't like it myself, but, especially in a high class tea house like Tamamo's, all the girls will have it on." Miroku adds into the conversation.

The two geishas nod and smile, showing their blackened teeth. They had been covering their faces and/or only opening their mouths slightly, so Inu-yasha hadn't noticed their teeth until now.

"And I'm not going to like wearing it myself, but it's needed for the disguise, Inu-yasha." Miroku sighs and opens his mouth for Yuki to apply the black goo.

"What is this?" Inu-yasha demands.

"Iron filings, boiled in a mix of tea and sake. We add in some cinnamon and a couple of other spices to freshen your mouth, and to cover up the taste." Sachiko replies. "Now, open wide."

Inu-yasha grunts, looks at Miroku, who is getting his teeth blackened. He snarls, but opens his mouth. `It's needed for the disguise, so I will do it.' He thinks.

Red paint is applied to his lips. "Watch me pucker and do the same. I need to make sure it's on properly." She purses her lips, bare inches from his. He growls, but he puckers his lips. "Good." She grins.

"Luckily your white eyebrows blend into the white make-up, so this will look better on you, than your friend." She draws a fake eyebrow in the middle of his forehead. Inu-yasha looks at Miroku, and yes, he does look better. Miroku has two sets of eyebrows now.

"Now it's time to fix your hair, Inu-yasha." She turns around and takes out of the chest a selection of large and small combs. When her back is turned, Inu-yasha quickly adjusts his loincloth.

Miroku and Yuki giggle, he growls at them. Sachiko turns around, amusement in her eyes, "I told you not to move, Inu-yasha." Her eyes flick up and down his body, "but, luckily you did not disturb the make-up, so I do not have to reapply it."

Luckily, his make-up hides his blush at her gaze . . .

"Now, Inu-yasha, don't move. Fixing your hair will be a challenge." She whispers into his ear as she moves behind him.

Sachiko's breasts make little circles against Inu-yasha's back as she begins to fix his hair. Her fingers caress his triangular ears, lightly.

Inu-yasha grabs her hand and growls, "don't touch my ears."

"Inu-yasha, now, I have to do it all over again." Sachiko says in a slightly irritated tone. "Now, remain still." Sachiko's breasts press into his back, as she says this.

"Grrr . . . quit, fucking, teasing me, then, whore."

"Be polite, Inu-yasha." She whispers, as her hand brushes against his thigh.

"Think about this as a test for tonight, Inu-yasha." Miroku says.

"Grr . . . "

"And, if you're polite and apologize to her, I'm sure she'll back off." He adds.

"And you, Miroku, are you learning how to dodge a groping man?" Yuki asks. "You'll need to know that, for tonight, you know."

Miroku faces purples.

Inu-yasha snorts at the look on Miroku's face.

"Grr. We don't have all night." Inu-yasha growls out. "So, woman, I said things that I could have said better."

Sachiko sighs, but her breasts leave Inu-yasha's body. "It must be too done better than that, Inu-yasha, but, I'll accept your apology." She whispers.

Most of the rest of the make-up and dressing session goes smoother, but . . .

Inu-yasha pats his flat male breasts. "How are you going to disguise these?"

Yuki grins, "Do you think that you're the first men to disguise themselves here?" She moves to one of the chests and pulls out a couple of pairs of what look like Kagome's bras. But where the cups of Kagome's bras are empty, these are filled in. "Fine sand is in these. They look great. Just don't let the men grab them."

Miroku and Inu-yasha put on the fake breasts.

"What about these?" Inu-yasha holds up his clawed hands.

The two geishas huddle and whisper. They take out a file.

"Let's see them." Sachiko orders. She takes his hand and tries to file down the claw. No success. The two geishas look at each other.

"There's nothing much we can do, Tamamo might have a spell that'll cover them, but we think you'll just have to take the chance that nobody will pay attention to your hands." Yuki says.

"Just try not to place your hands in front of somebodies face and that should do it. Sometimes men notice the hands, and sometimes they don't. And they'll be drunk, so." Sachiko shrugs. "I think you'll get away with it."

Inu-yasha growls and nods.

"Now, boys, before we start to dress you two," Yuki says, "Use the toilet."

Both boys look at her in surprise.

"You're not going to be able to leave the room, so do it now." Sachiko drags out a couple of high stools, with a hole cut out of the seat and a pot under the seat. "And afterward, we'll clean you up, just like your mother used to and perfume you."

"Then dress you." Yuki says as she opens up a large closet, full of nice silk kimonos.

"But . . . but." The boys sputter.

Sachiko raises her eyebrows, "you don't think we do this alone do you? We dress and prepare ourselves in groups, each helping the other, including cleaning each other. You two are getting special treatment, in that you don't have to help us."

"Not that we'd let you, anyway. Men know nothing about how to look good. They always assume all we have to do is throw on a dress and that's it." Yuki sniffs. "It takes hours of work to look presentable."

"And ALL of the time, men don't notice." Sachiko says. "And Miroku, you especially, you might be amazed at the response, if you just compliment women about the time it takes to look perfect."

"I do compliment women!" Miroku exclaims.

"No. You grope them." Inu-yasha says sarcastically.

"And groping is a compliment! It tells women that they look good enough to be sexy!" Miroku replies to him. "And you have never given Kagome a single compliment."

"Grr . . . I have . . . " Inu-yasha looks around and remembers that the two geishas are looking and listening to him and Miroku. He licks his lips.

Miroku looks around. `Will he admit to complimenting her in front of strangers?' he wonders.

"Grr . . . She doesn't deserve any compliments."

Miroku sighs and looks away from Inu-yasha. `Stupid, stupid Inu-yasha...'

Yuki and Sachiko look at each and shake their heads... They share a single thought, `Stupid, stupid men.'

Miroku allows the girls to clean him up after using the stool. But, Inu-yasha, says, "Nope. I can hold it."

The girls sigh at his attitude, but continue.

The dresses chosen for the boys look simple, but are voluminous. Wrapping the boys in the dress and tying them properly stretches Inu-yasha's patience.

"Grr . . . hurry, fucking, up."

Sachiko raises an eyebrow, and makes a subtle twist in the dress. "Sit down, Inu-yasha, please."

He sits, but there is knot digging into his side. "Now, do you want this put on properly, where it is somewhat comfortable, or do you want knots like that?" she asks.

"Grr. " Inu-yasha stands up. "Fix it."

She stands there.

"Fix it, please."

She bows and fixes it.

Tamamo enters as the finishing touches are being applied to the two boys.

"Good, girls. Excellent work." She says as she enters.

They bow to her.

"I just need to touch up Inu-yasha hair color." She nods to him. "Then, you two girls need to teach the boys how to sit in these clothes. Also we need to see how well they can alter their voices to sound like a woman's. After that, I'll bring them to the party."

The two boys look at each other, somewhat confused at the notion of being taught to sit.

She goes over to Inu-yasha, passes her hands over his head. His hair color changes to black. "It's simple spell, Inu-yasha. Once you leave this building and the anti-demon spells that surround it, the spell should break."

He nods. "What about my hands?" he holds them up.

Tamamo looks at them and then shakes her head. "That illusion takes time to prepare, sorry. You'll just have to take the chance that everyone is too drunk to notice your hands."

"Now girls, sit down." She nods to the two geishas in the room. The two girls begin to sit down and stand up, each time, lifting their clothes. "Watch how they position their legs, boys. You need to sit properly."

After a couple examples from the two geishas, she says, "Now, try it, boys."

The two boys have to sit down serval times before they get it right.

"Good. You'll do" Tamamo nods.

"Now, try to speak in a woman's voice." She orders.

"How the fuck are we supposed to that?" Inu-yasha asks.

She rolls her eyes. "Try, Inu-yasha, if you can't fake a female voice, it'll be hard to serve when you can't say a thing."

Both Miroku and Inu-yasha grimace, but nod and begin to speak.

The two boys begin to say random words in high pitched voices. After a few minutes of couching for the three geishas, Tamamo says, "Well, I will recommend that you don't say much. And when you try to whisper in low tones, it's harder to tell the difference between men and women that way. But, don't say much, you, especially, Inu-yasha."

The boys nod in understanding.

"Wrap your hand, Miroku."

Miroku nods, and takes a strip of white cloth from Yuki. He wraps his hand.

Tamamo nods. "The story is that both of you are new hires. So, you will not have to do anything more than serve sake and food. And, of course, the story is that Miroku has burned his hand, to explain the bandage."

They nod.

"Now, do you have a name you want to be called by?" She asks.

Inu-yasha, with suspicion in his voice asks, "Why are you asking?"

"Because you'll be known by this name tonight. If you are told to come here, but ignore the summons because you forgot your name. That would be embarrassing." She grins, a twinkle in her eyes.

Miroku, with a twinkle in his eyes, says, "Call Inu-yasha by the name Kagome."

"What?" Inu-yasha spins, he starts to charge Miroku, but the unfamiliar clothes cause him to fumble, only his reflexes prevent him from falling and ripping his clothes.

"And call me by the name Sango."

"Grrr" Inu-yasha begins, "Fucking monk . . . " he growls.

"You will not forget it." Miroku says.

The three women in the room exchange glances. Sachiko nods. Yuki nods, as well.

"Very well, Miroku, you will be called Sango. And Inu-yasha will be called Kagome."

Inu-yasha twirls.

"And your reason for refusing that name is?" Tamamo says calmly, before Inu-yasha can express his question.

Inu-yasha opens his mouth. He looks around. Everyone is looking at him. `Hmmm. You know, if Miroku calls himself Sango, and I go by Kagome, then he'll never tell her or Kagome about tonight. And I, definitely do not want them to know anything about tonight.' He thinks. He closes his mouth and nods.

Tamamo gives them one final hard look to make sure they're ready.

Miroku is dressed in a basic grass-green kimono. The designs on it look, at first glance, like various white orchids. But, if you look closely, the flowers have some features very similar to the private body part of females. His hair is drawn up and made into a bun, with an orchid is in his hair.

Inu-yasha is dressed in a basic sky-blue kimono. The designs on it look like clouds. However, again, looking closer, the clouds and the details on them tend to look suspiciously like female body parts. His hair is made into a complex hairstyle. At least two large combs have been placed in his hair and his hair is twirled in them, like a pretzel. It does cover his ears, and it allows them to move freely under the mass of his hair.

Tamamo nods. "Good, follow me."

Tamamo leaves the room and the boys follow her. She stops in a small room. An older geisha, without much make-up on, is in the room. The room is a small kitchen. In it is a stove with a couple of jar of hot water on it. The older geisha is preparing tea and sake for the quests.

"Pick up that tray and jar, Kagome."

Inu-yasha starts, but he remembers his alias, and picks up the tray. He almost drops the tray, once he looks at the jar.

The jar is shaped like a man's erect manhood, with the balls of a man, holding the sake. The drink is poured out via the tip, like a man. The cups on the tray look like the private parts of a woman. The drink is poured into the cups, like a man depositing his sperm into a woman.

Author's I do have a picture of the jar & cups, they are real. I am sorry for splitting up the address, but it was the only way to get this chapter to load and still be formatted properly. (Took me 30 minutes of trying...)

Geocities.com/

wayne9atwebtv/

.sake.jpg

Miroku grabs a similar tray.

Tamamo, then, leads them to a large room.

The walls of the room are decorated with scenes of young girls and boys bathing in the nude.

A group of women is playing musical instruments in one corner.

Inside the room is a large group of men, more than twenty. Mixed in among them is at least that many women. The men are seated around about ten to twelve low tables. Each table has a couple of men and a couple of women.

On each table is some food, such as a bowl with white rice and a couple of small bowls with other food. The contents of the small bowls change with each table, and they are passed around.

The men are all well dressed, with nice kimonos. All of the men are wearing two swords, as is proper for samurai to wear. Between the music and the conversations the room has a nice buzz going on.

Tamamo motions for Inu-yasha and Miroku to wait at the doorway. She goes to the center table. Sitting at it is a couple of men. Their clothes are the richest in the room.

One of them is a young looking man, early to mid twenties. He is thin, with a clean shaven handsome face. The other is an older man. His body is barrel shaped. His face is scared, with it on the right side of his face, near his jawbone.

Tamamo talks to both men, they look at Inu-yasha and Kagome, and nod. Tamamo waves them to her. They walk over to her, using the small, mincing steps that the tight clothes force them to walk.

Miroku bows, deeply, to the two men. Inu-yasha, after a small pause, also bows. Both boys are dexterous enough that they can balance the trays as they bow.

The young man speaks, "we have the pleasure." The room goes quiet. "Of having a couple of brand-new girls with us tonight. Kagome." Inu-yasha bows, to hide his grimace. "And Sango." Miroku smiles to the room before he bows.

"This is their first party, boys, so, I've been asked by the hostess." He nods to Tamamo, "that these two girls are only to serve food and drink." He grins, "So, don't ask them to service your manhood."

Both Inu-yasha and Miroku blush and look at each. Neither one had even thought about that . . .

Tamamo walks over to the Inu-yasha and Miroku, she whispers, "you're on your own. Don't make a stupid mistake." She leaves the room.

"Kagome, come over here." The young man says.

Inu-yasha comes over. "Pour me some of that sake." He orders.

As Inu-yasha is handing him the cup of sake, the young man reaches over and pats Inu-yasha's ass. Luckily Inu-yasha was still bent over, so his expression of disgust isn't seen by anybody. `I will remember this and I will rip out your fucking heart.' He thinks as straightens and tries to put a smile on his face.

`I am going to hate tonight. With a passion.' Inu-yasha looks over at Miroku, who is serving the older samurai, `I'm going to get you too, monk. One of these days . . . You'll pay for tonight.' He pledges to himself.

Miroku, as he serves the older samurai, also has his ass groped. `It's all right. Just go with it. It's just part of the disguise.' He thinks.

Inu-yasha and Miroku begin to walk around the room, serving sake to the men.

All of the men, grope or at least try to grope them. Both boys' reflexes are good enough that none of the men get a good enough feel of their breasts to determine that they are fake. (A couple men think they are padding their breasts, but that's it.)

Inu-yasha, spills a cup of sake on one samurai, "sorry, sir for that, this is my first time." Inu-yasha whispers contritely to the samurai.

`Being embarrassed for spilling a cup of sake is a lot better than being embarrassed by him feeling my manhood.' He thinks. `But I will remember your face and scent, bastard.'

Miroku has to do something similar to escape the grasp of another samurai before that samurai can get his hand under Miroku's dress.

"You are listening to their talk. Right, Sango." Inu-yasha harshly whispers to him, as they pass each other.

"Of course, Kagome. That is why we are here." Miroku whispers back.

The men and women in the room are gossiping and talking. And, while who is going to have sex with whom is a major part of the conversation, there is talk about the city, the rumors of the shards and who has got them.

The attack on the Yamakawa compound by zombies and the Hosokawa families responses are popular conversation items. Apparently, while everyone is sure that the Yamakawa family needs to be destroyed, everyone is trying to split up the treasure before they get it and arguments over how to split the Yamakawa family fortune is preventing the Hosokawa family from attacking the Yamakawa family.

Oddly, enough, though, while the Yuki family has been approached, from the talk around the table, it's the Yuki family that has caused the problems, by mentioning previous battles where the Hosokawa family had evaded agreements about the splitting of treasure.

A couple of other tales going around the tables has various Yuki family members, during talks with other families, bringing up other past problems and possible future betrayals. Both Inu-yasha and Miroku come to the conclusion that the Yuki family is causing, at least some, of the tension between the houses in Kyoto. Why the Yuki family is causing the tension isn't mentioned, only that it is from the orders of the master of the family.

As the night progresses, the men get drunker and the talk shifts from rumors and discussions about the city, to who gets to sleep with whom. The men's conversation gets saltier and coarser.

"Girl, Sango." One the men call.

Miroku walks over, "how may I serve you?" he says in a husky whisper.

The man flips his kimono open, revealing his erect manhood. "Suck me."

Miroku, a frightened look on his face, hides his face with his free hand, his other is still balancing the tray, and protests in a low voice, "Sir, everyone was told earlier, that doing that is not part of my duties tonight."

"Come on, you've got to do sometime. Why not tonight?" the man says, as he holds himself.

The geisha, who has been sitting next to him, leans over and says, "let me." Her hair conceals his stomach and groin as her head bends over him. The man sighs in pleasure and begins to pat her head like a man petting his favorite dog. "You need to watch her, Sango, she knows how to please a man."

Miroku bites his lips, "thank you, sir, I will." Luckily the samurai got so involved with the geisha, he ignores the fact the Miroku slowly slides away.

Miroku looks at Inu-yasha. Inu-yasha looks at Miroku. They both shake their heads.

Eventually, A geisha and a samurai move off to the screened off part of the room. Sounds of mating come from over the screens. As they finish, others change places with them, so there is always the sound of mating in the room.

Miroku and Inu-yasha are told to stop walking around serving sake and just serves a couple of samurai. The geishas, which were serving them, have been called off for `other' duties behind the screens.

"We need to find a way out of here." Inu-yasha whispers to Miroku as they sit down. Luckily both of the samurai they are serving are drunk enough so they are not really paying attention to Inu-yasha and Miroku.

"Yes, this is turning into an orgy. And we've learned everything we can, I think." Miroku whispers back.

"But how?" they look at each other.

Miroku thinks, `Besides, I've got think about groping. I always thought it was a good thing. But, now that I've had to dodge groping men . . . There might be better ways to get a girls attention.'

Inu-yasha thinks, `getting treated like a whore for a night . . . I never realized how much I could hate being treated as an object, not a person. Maybe, I need to rethink how I treat Kagome.'

They see the older samurai, the one that has been sitting next to the Yuki family prince, get up and leave the room.

A few minutes later, a messenger comes into the room and a couple of the older samurai also leave the room.

"Let's stay." Inu-yasha whispers, "I heard some odd things there." He nods at the older samurai.

Miroku raises his eyebrow, which looks really weird since there are fake eyebrows drawn above his real ones.

The whisper between Inu-yasha and Miroku, unfortunately, has reminded the two samurai that they have geishas next to them.

The older samurai, and the two other samurai return to the room. Following them is a pair of young men. One of them has a very nice long sword, hanging from his waist. The other, has a peasant's bow and a crude sword hanging from his waist.

Hikaro, the samurai that Miroku is sitting next to, begins to try to grope Miroku's fake breasts. Miroku, of course, is trying to fend off his hands.

Kenji, the samurai that Inu-yasha is sitting next to, begins to demand that Inu-yasha feeds him, like a mother feeds her baby.

Hikaro, picks Miroku up and shifts him onto his lap. "If you don't stop fighting me, girl, I'll take you right here, right now." He growls.

Kenji is being feed by Inu-yasha at his side. He is using chopsticks to place the food into the samurai's mouth. "This is the life, to be served by a beautiful young woman. And later to bed her" Kenji leers at the girl, he believes next to him, as he speaks.

Inu-yasha sniffs, and his head turns to look at the two `men' that just entered. His eyes widen. "Oh . . . shit." He whispers.

Luckily, Miroku's problem has caused another geisha to come to his aid. The other geishas in the room have been told to help the two `new' girls. Between the two of them they convince the Hikaro to let Miroku go.

As Miroku stands up and tries to fix his dress, Inu-yasha hisses at him and subtly points to the two young men, still standing at the doorway.

Miroku looks and he glances away, then he looks again. He swallows. "Sango and Kagome. I'd recognize their auras anywhere." He whispers. He sits back down, and both Miroku and Inu-yasha exchange very worried glances.

The two young men are staring back them, and are whispering to themselves.

The older samurai, Yuki Shiba, waves for the Sango and Kagome to enter the room and come to the table where the prince of the Yuki family is sitting.

"You are Hojo Donsai and Hajake Toorima." The prince of the Yuki family says.

They both bow to him. "Yes, Lord." They say at the same time.

"Good. Shiba says that you are worthy men and it's his recommendation that the Yuki family acquires your services."

Kagome and Sango look at each other and Kagome says, "We thank the Lord Yuki Shiba for his good words, Lord." She nods her head in his direction. He nods back.

"Having more men is a good thing, right now. So, I accept your offer for employment. Tomorrow, we will discuss exactly what your duties will be and what your pay will be." He waves his hands at the party going on. "Tonight, though, you will join us. Chose any table to sit at."

Kagome and Sango nod to each other and walk over to the table where Inu-yasha and Miroku are sitting.

They bow to the table.

Kagome says, "I am Hojo Donsai." She nods toward the two Samurai sitting at the table.

Sango says, "I am Hajake Toorima."

"I am Yuki Hikaro." One of them says

"I am Yuki Kenji." The other says.

Sango and Kagome look at each and Kagome asks, with a twinkle in her eyes, "And who are the two beautiful geishas' sitting here?"

Miroku and Inu-yasha look at each other. They bite their lips. Sango adds, "well?"

Kenji, looking puzzled since most geishas willingly give their names, says, "this is Kagome." He pats Inu-yasha's knee.

"Yes, and this is Sango." Hikaro says as he pats Miroku's knee.

Kagome and Sango look at each other. "Kagome." Kagome says as she glances at Inu-yasha.

"Sango, hmm." Sango says as she glances at Miroku.

The two girls look at each other.

Kagome, glances pointedly at Inu-yasha, as she sits next to Miroku.

Sango, with an equally nasty glance at Miroku, sits next to Inu-yasha.

Miroku and Inu-yasha look at each other and share a single thought, `explaining this . . . will not be enjoyable.' Miroku can already feel the lumps form on his head. Inu-yasha's hand brushes against his chest where his necklace is.

Yuki Shiba, who has been watching the two new men, comes over. "Is there a problem?" he asks.

Kagome looks at him, "Oh, no. Lord Yuki Shiba, it's just that we grew up in the same castle with these two women." She quickly says.

`That should give us a reason to know each other. And. That should get back at them. Stealing our names.' She thinks.

"AH." He says. "Well, in that case, Hikaro and Kenji can move to another table."

`Something is going on here,' he thinks. `And by removing my two men, we'll just see what happens. Two men, one of them with the skill of Hajake Toorima and the other with an obvious alias of Hojo, do not just wander in off the street. By placing these four together . . . something might happen. I will keep my eye on them.'

Yuki Shiba moves back to the table where the prince is sitting. He whispers to a couple of his men, sitting at the nearest table, along the way. "Keep an eye on them. Listen to their conversation. Try to get the two new guys to talk about their past." They nod back.

Inu-yasha, Kagome, Miroku and Sango stare at each other as they sit at the table . . . Their positions . . . clockwise . . . Kagome is sitting next to Miroku, who is next to Inu-yasha, with Sango on the other side of Inu-yasha. (Fake man, fake girl, fake girl, fake man . . . )

`Hmmm.' Sango thinks as she glances around and sees that some of the people are staring at them, `I've got to something, something like a man would do, to convince them that we are real.'

She swings her arm around Inu-yasha's shoulders and says in a normal tone, "Sango, why don't you sit on my lap, like a good geisha."

She whispers, fiercely, at the table, "play along, they have to think us girls are men and you guys are girls."

Inu-yasha swallows, flicks his eyes around the room, `yes, there are a lot of whispers about us going on, we'll have to prove that we are what we've said we are.'

He moves and sits on Sango's lap. "You're heavy, you know." She whispers at his ears, as she tries to move his hair, so she can whisper into his ears, she can see the large combs and complex hairstyle that have Inu-yasha's hair piled onto top of his head.

Kagome, licks her lips, and boldly reaches out with her left hand and gives Miroku's fake breast a squeeze. "Come on, Kagome, sit on mine, too, just like you used to back home." She says in a normal tone.

Miroku, a tight smile on his lips, sits on Kagome's lap. "What is in this? Sand?" she whispers to him, as she tugs on the fake breast.

Inu-yasha, shifts his position on Sango's lap, and says in a girlish tone. "You are happy to see me." He shifts his ass. "I can feel it."

"Be careful with the hair, bitch. I don't want my ears to be seen." Inu-yasha whispers to Sango.

Miroku, seeing Inu-yasha's moves, also grinds his ass into Kagome's lap. "It's nice to see you again. I've missed this." He says in a normal tone.

"Watch it, Lady Kagome, don't tug too hard on that." He whispers to her.

A pause . . . Kagome and Sango share a glance and a thought, "the tables are turned, I wonder how well the boys will like it, if we treat them like they treat us."

Kagome and Sango smile at each other.

Miroku and Inu-yasha share a glance and a thought, "I don't like that smile on her face . . . "

Kagome reaches out and places her right-hand on Miroku's inner thigh. She begins to move it up to his crotch. She whispers, "How do you like it when I feel you up, Sango?"

"Kagome, you bitch, I liked what I saw when I came into the room." Sango lifts Inu-yasha off her lap, easily. She places him next to her. "Feed me. And loosen that kimono too, so, I can feel you up, properly." She begins to slip her right hand under his kimono.

A couple of geisha's, remembering their orders from Tamamo to help the two new `girls', walk over to the table. "Sirs, these two girls are new here and are still being trained. Let us, please, take their place." One of them says.

Kagome and Sango shake their heads, "no. We like it the way it is."

Miroku, in a high-pitched voice, says, "We'll be fine, girls. These are old friends."

Inu-yasha nods in agreement, as the two geishas look at him. The two geishas look at each other and shrug. Their orders were to help the new girls, if they don't want help, then . . . there are other men that they need to serve.

They move off.

Inu-yasha begins to feed Sango via chopsticks.

Miroku begins to slowly and sensually grind his ass into Kagome's lap. His hand moves Kagome's hand on his thigh, closer to his crotch.

After a couple of minutes, Inu-yasha whispers to the table, "The talk about us has calmed down, they bought it."

"We'll still have to act this way, in case somebody glances over, so keep feeding me." Sango whispers.

Inu-yasha gives a low growl, but continues to feed Sango.

Kagome stops her hand, just short of Miroku's crotch, she whispers, "I thought that you would have hated being groped, Miroku."

He whispers back, "I do. But you're a lot nicer than the samurai in this room." He grimaces, "still, it probably best that you don't go any higher. It would be embarrassing if my disguise was broken because I couldn't control myself."

The two samurai sitting at the nearest table begins to ask Hojo and Hajake about the wars and battles they had been in.

Kagome and Sango, with some editing and altering of the names, tell of their past adventures, which satisfies the samurai.

The conversation between the two tables quickly spreads and the men begin to boast about their past victories.

The prince of the Yuki house, at about this time, gets up and with his favorite geisha, he moves into an adjoining room for some private time with her.

Almost as soon as he leaves, the partying increases. The talk about battlefield victories diminishes and the talk about battlefield victory parties . . . with the women of the conquered increases.

The men begin to boast about battlefield rapes that they have done.

"Gang rapes are good for the men. It shows that they are men. It increases their virility and makes them stronger and better men." Yuki Shiba exclaims. (See authors' note) he thinks, `plus it adds to group loyalty. Everybody will help and defend other members of the group. And it adds to group discipline as they line up to take their places.'

Every man in the room loudly begins to agree with him. Although there is an argument between a couple of tables about which is better little girls or little boys.

Inu-yasha hisses quietly to Kagome and Sango, who he can see are getting very mad, "You two have to agree, or they're going to ask questions. So yell a `yes, sir' at him!"

Kagome and Sango look at each other, grimace, but raise their sake cups and yell, "Yes, sir" "you're right, sir."

They both quickly pull down their sake cups and, (by accident they'll swear), spill the sake on the pad beside them.

"I will enjoy taking the shard from them." Kagome hisses as she glares about the room.

Sango, her eyes measuring the men in the room for coffins, whispers. "When it comes to a fight," she says with a grim and foreboding grin on her face, "I will not pull my attacks."

Both Inu-yasha and Miroku shudder at the tone in the voices of the two girls. `I've been cursed at in nicer sounding tones.' Inu-yasha thinks.

The sexual atmosphere of the room, helped, no doubt by the freely flowing sake, increases . . .

But, as the members of each table start to concentrate on each other, that means that Inu-yasha and the group can finally start to whisper among themselves with some privacy.

"What have done to your teeth, Inu-yasha?" Kagome whispers.

He growls, "Had to fucking blacken my teeth for the disguise, woman." He growls again. "And who the fuck said you could come here?" his voice rises slightly.

"Shhhh. Inu-yasha." Sango whispers, "we cannot have a fight between you two now."

"Yes, please. We need to talk about leaving and soon. In a little while, if I am any judge of perversion, an orgy will start in this room. And our disguises cannot hold up during an orgy." Miroku adds.

Kagome nods.

Inu-yasha grimaces, "This ain't over, yet. But, I can wait on knowing why you bitches disobeyed orders and came here."

Everybody growls at him, and he nods. A puzzled look appears on his face and he turns to the wall separating the main room from the room where the prince of the Yuki family went.

"What, Inu-yasha?" Kagome asks, as she glances in that direction. The thin paper walls are showing a couple of silhouetted figures.

Inu-yasha grins and he whispers to the group, "she's got her hooks into him something bad. He's giving her presents and she's still playing hard to get." A gleam appears in his eyes, "I'll never get it that bad," he whispers to himself, but everyone at the table can hear him.

Kagome slowly shakes her head. `I'll never treat you like that, you idiot . . . ' she thinks.

He looks at the group and whispers, "he just mentioned a special jewel and once the family's plans work out, he'll shower her in gifts." He grins, "Sounds like the shard to me."

Everybody nods.

Sango whispers, "now that we are hired and part of the Yuki family, we'll be able to get into the household and getting the shard out will be a lot easier."

Kagome nods vigorously in agreement. "And we can always say that you two, since we knew each other, decided to join us instead of staying here in this geisha house, that way everybody will be in the Yuki household." She adds.

Miroku and Inu-yasha look at each other and grimace. They both share the same thought, `The girls have come up with a plan . . . it'll be humiliating to continue these disguises, but . . . it gets everyone inside the compound.'

"Ok, you bitches have convinced me." Inu-yasha growls, "now, how do we get out of here?"

Everybody looks at each other and they look around.

While they have been talking the rest of the room has degenerated into perversion, like Miroku predicted . . .

At more than one table, they can see a geisha's head bobbing over the lap of a samurai. Many of the geisha's kimono's have loosened and their breasts are, at least partially, visible.

Moans and groans float over the screen at one side of the room as a samurai and a geisha mate.

They get up and while straightening their clothes, leave the screened area. "Who's next?" the samurai asks the room in general.

"How about the new guys?" Someone in the room yells.

The rest of the room quickly adds in their agreement to that suggestion.

Kagome and Miroku look at the screened off area.

Inu-yasha and Sango, also, look at it.

They look at each other. A thought is shared among the four, `we're in the wrong pairing . . . and since we've been in this pairing all night . . . it's too late to change partners.'

Yuki Shiba walks over to the table. "It's your turn, men. Hojo, you can go first." He orders.

One of the other geishas leaves the room while everyone attention is focused on the party.

Kagome licks her lips and thinks, `I can't do it. But, I must otherwise, tonight was wasted. Please, I pray, gods, please let somebody interrupt, even a fight with Kagura, right now, would be welcome.'

Kagome slowly stands up and holds out her hand to Miroku, "Stand up, Sango. We've done this before, right? So, there is no reason why we can't do it again." She says.

Miroku thinks, `we can't waste tonight and all the humiliation that's happened. This is not quite the way I wanted her, but, it'll do.'

Miroku stands up, "Yes, Hojo, sir. And it'll be nice to do it again."

They start to walk toward the screened off area of the room.

Miroku can see Kagome's lips twitch into a smile. He whispers, "why the smile?"

"After the spring festival, I never thought, I'd do something like this in public, again. But, now . . . " Kagome whispers back. "Now, I'm beginning to wonder . . . "

She thinks, `At least this time, I'm on birth control, so that mess will not happen again . . . `

Miroku and smiles back, "Orgies can be fun, I have offered before, if you remember."

Kagome looks at him, and shakes her head no.

They reach the screened off area and go behind the screen.

Sango, in the meantime, has her hands on Inu-yasha and is holding him down by force. It looks, to the room, like Hajake is hugging her. Her strength, combined with the weakness Inu-yasha is suffering from, allows her to manhandle him with ease.

"We can't interrupt, Inu-yasha. If we do, tonight is wasted." She hisses into his ear.

"I know that, whore. I don't like this at all." He hisses back.

"I don't like it either, Inu-yasha, but what can we do?"

Inu-yasha bites his lips and shakes his head, "nothing."

`I just wish Kagome wasn't so casual while she was walking behind the screen. And have they done it? Like they just said? When we leave this place . . . She's got a lot of questions to answer.' He thinks in anger.

"Now, Sango, lay down and open up your kimono, so I can enter your jade gate. With my jade pestle. " Kagome says . . .

The silhouette of Miroku lays down and the silhouette of Kagome moves on top of him . . .

Authors' note: If I was evil . . . I'd stop the chapter now. 7,000 or so words are a good sized chapter. But . . . I'm not evil, so the chapter will continue . . .

Authors' note: If I was writing a normal adventure of the party, something would happen now. Like Kagura, who I have introduced in the story and who can detect the shards that are in the room, should or would, show up and attack. The simple break down the door and take the shard's plan . . .

But, I am not writing a normal adventure and I want to write a Miroku/Kagome and Inu-yasha/Sango scene, in character (I hope) so . . .

Let's continue with the chapter . . .

Kagome thinks, `luckily our clothes will hide our body's silhouettes, so, they will not see my breasts, or his lack of them . . . ' She opens up her kimono. She looks around, listening.

"Do it!" "Take her, Hojo!" "Who wants to make any bets about how long it'll take for him to come?"

She blushes, obviously nothing is happening to stop them . . .

Miroku reaches out and brushes her waist and her panties. "You or I?" he whispers.

"I'll do it." She reaches down and pulls them down.

"Do we give them a show?" he whispers.

"What do you mean?" she whispers back.

"How long do you want me to control myself? The longer I hold off, the better Hojo's reputation will be."

Kagome grimaces, "As Hojo, I'll need the best reputation I can have, so . . . control yourself as long as possible."

Miroku opens up his dress.

Kagome moves on top of him.

After a small amount of fumbling . . .

Kagome begins to move up and down over Miroku . . .

The room, watching their silhouette's, begins to cheer Hojo on . . .

Inu-yasha turns away and he does not watch, although his ears can certainly hear every time flesh slaps flesh . . .

Sango bites her lips, but she watches.

The silhouette's move faster and faster . . . and moans and groans come from behind the screen . . .

The room begins to cheer and praise Hojo for his stamina . . .

Finally, after Miroku hears that at least a couple of bets on Hojo's stamina have been won . . . he releases his control . . .

Kagome reaches down between them and then holds her slimy hand above the screen as proof of Hojo's manhood.

The room cheers . . .

"Was it good?" Miroku whispers.

Kagome lifts herself off him and begins to move her forefinger across his chest.

She whispers, "not really. Inu-yasha was much better during the spring festival."

Miroku is about to reply, then he realizes that Kagome's is using her finger to write on his chest.

She writes, {he can hear us.}

Miroku draws in a deep breath and nods.

{I really enjoyed it a lot.}

Miroku whispers, "I can do it better, due to the audience I couldn't do everything I would have liked to have done to you."

"Are you fishing for a repeat?"

He raises his eyebrows, "what do you think?" he smirks.

"No."

She writes on his chest, {I will not hurt my friends.}

Miroku nods. "Oh well, it never hurts to ask."

"Oh, really, Miroku, as soon as we leave this building tonight . . . you'll see exactly how much it'll hurt." She smiles as she says this threat. "After I finish with you. Do you really think Inu-yasha or Sango will let this go without some reaction?"

Miroku sighs . . . "poor me. I am always the victim and for what?"

Kagome smiles, "you really don't want me to answer that one, Miroku."

Miroku sighs . . .

They stand up and straighten their clothes and leave the screened off area.

"Your turn, Hajake." Yuki Shiba orders.

`I've got to develop a reputation fast, so.' Sango thinks as she picks up Inu-yasha and carries him, bridal fashion to the screened off area. `I'm very lucky that, by my cycle, I'm not fertile right now.'

"What?" he hisses at her.

"Play along, Inu-yasha." Sango hisses back. "I've got to acquire a reputation fast, and showing off like this is the best way I know how."

They go behind the screened off area.

"I'm going to lay down Kagome and let you do all the work." Sango says in a normal tone, so the room can hear. "So, get on top."

The rest of the room begins to call encouragement to Hajake and Kagome. Similar to what they did with Hojo and Sango.

Kagome thinks, `I've got to do along, as well, so . . . ' She yells her encouragement and bets with a samurai about how long Hajake will last.

Inu-yasha, opens his kimono, but hesitates to remove his loincloth. He looks at her, an embarrassed expression on his face.

Sango, her kimono already open and her legs spread out, for him, raises her eyebrow. "My father knew that are demons that use sex, Inu-yasha. He made sure I was trained for everything." She whispers.

"You're a half-dog demon, Inu-yasha. I know you're not a normal human male. Go ahead. I'm not going to say a word." She whispers.

He quickly removes the loincloth and lays down on top of her, preventing her from seeing him, although she can feel his manhood pulse.

"Miroku controlled himself to help Kagome's reputation. I'm going to do the same, Sango." He whispers into her ear. `Besides, I want to make sure that I can last longer than him. Otherwise, he'll never let me live it down.' He thinks.

Sango nods. "I was going to suggest that." She whispers.

She, then, hisses in a louder tone, so everyone can hear. "Move your ass, bitch! I don't care if I am larger than most men, move it!"

Inu-yasha smirks, but begins to move up and down over Sango . . .

Miroku nudges Kagome, "Is she right?"

Kagome looks a question at him.

"About his size, he's never let anybody see it."

"Oh, yes, she is correct." Kagome smiles as she remembers the spring festival . . .

The moans and groans behind the screened area increase . . .

The cries of encouragement from the room increases . . .

Kagome wins her bet with the samurai next to her.

Inu-yasha relaxes his control and collapses on top of Sango. `That should do it.' He thinks.

Sango reaches down and shows her slimy hand over the screens, proving Hajake's manhood to the cheers of the room.

"Kagome is one very lucky woman." Sango whispers in Inu-yasha's ear as her arms hug him close.

Inu-yasha grins. "Yeah. She just doesn't know it." He says without thinking . . .

Sango tightens her grip on Inu-yasha, hugging him until it is painful . . .

She hisses into his ear, "You idiot! She is the best thing that has ever happened to you." Her grip tightens and a grunt of pain escapes Inu-yasha's mouth as he stares into Sango's angry eyes.

"You had better start treating her better, Inu-yasha. She is my best friend and I will not see her hurt by anyone, especially you." She growls at him.

"One of these days, Inu-yasha, after you drive her off by being an arrogant, insulting idiot, I will corner you and I will beat you to a bloody pulp."

Inu-yasha opens his mouth to protest, but . . .

"I will not be half-dead. I will not be goaded and mind controlled into attacking you without a plan." Sango raises her head and her nose touches Inu-yasha's nose.

"I have an ink bomb with your name on it. And while you are puking up your asshole . . . " She glares into his eyes.

Inu-yasha swallows . . . and he looks away, twisting his head. `Sesshomaru's eyes have looked at me kinder than that look in her eyes.' He thinks.

Sango releases him. She whispers, "I'm not going to ask if you understand me or not, Inu-yasha. Your actions will tell me that."

Inu-yasha nods, licks his lips and whispers, "we need to get up and get out of here."

Sango nods. They stand up and straighten their clothes.

They leave the screened off area and another couple takes their place.

They sit back down with Kagome and Miroku.

Inu-yasha hisses. "We've got to get out of here."

Kagome nods, "I just thought up a way."

Everyone looks at her. Her blushes, "It just occurred to me, Ok. Otherwise, I'd have used it earlier." She whispers.

"Do it." Inu-yasha orders.

Kagome looks at Sango and Miroku, and both of them nod, quickly.

Kagome licks her lips, glances around, and sees that everyone is cheering on the couple behind the screens, not looking at them.

She sticks her forefinger down her throat and throws up all over the table.

Everyone at the table gets splashed with either the food on the table, or her vomit.

"Shit! Why didn't you warn us?!" Inu-yasha yells.

Everyone in the room looks over at the table. Sango quickly moves over to Kagome and says to the room, "He never could hold his sake."

`Please, gods, please let them be so drunk they won't notice the change between the voice that yelled and my voice.' She thinks.

Yuki Shiba comes over to investigate and he nods, `Yes, A lot of small men like him have problems. Just not big enough to handle it.'

Serval geishas come over and begin to clean up the area.

"Lord, I need to drag him to the room we've rented." Sango tells Yuki Shiba.

He nods.

"I do know where the Yuki family compound is, we'll be over tomorrow." She adds.

"Good enough, Hajake. You may leave." He says.

Sango and Kagome, after grabbing a couple of towels and somewhat cleaning up, leave the room.

Miroku and Inu-yasha, also with dirty dresses, bow to Yuki Shiba, "we need get cleaned up." Miroku says. He nods and gestures them out of the room.

Inu-yasha and Miroku catch up with Sango and Kagome in the corridor outside the room. Inu-yasha whispers, harshly. "We'll be out quickly. Don't leave."

Kagome and Sango nod in agreement.

They leave the tea house.

"Do you think I ruined my reputation, with that?" Kagome whispers to Sango as they wait on the boys outside.

There is, even at this late hour of the night, a lot of foot traffic in the streets, so whispering is the only way to have a private conversation.

Sango shrugs. "I don't know. Hopefully they were all so drunk they won't remember, but, you'd better be prepared to take some ribbing over it." A pause. "And be asked to drink a lot of sake."

Kagome grimaces, "which I'm have to drink to prove that I'm a man."

Sango nods.

"Male egos are wonderful things . . . " Kagome says in a disgusted tone of voice.

Sango nods in agreement . . .

Inu-yasha and Miroku, back in their male clothes, leave the tea house. Some of the make-up is still on them, they just splashed their faces and rubbed off what they could quickly. Miroku has forgotten about the orchid in his hair. Inu-yasha's hair is also a mess, as he just ripped out the combs and threw them on the ground. But he, of course, did remember his sword.

"Let's find somewhere private. Before we say anything." Sango growls to everyone as the boys approach.

Everybody nods.

________________________________

The end chapter 11

Sigh . . . that conversation will not an easy one to write . . . any suggestions?

I am sorry if this offended people, especially the pure inu/kag readers, but . . . I like writing what I've never seen before and Miroku/Kagome and Inu-yasha/Sango are pairings you don't see all that often. So, I think the conversation that's about to happen will be unique . . .

But . . . this has got them into the Yuki family compound and that will allow me to write about life from the POV of the rich and powerful in Kyoto . . .

The "Gang rape statements"

I used it before in the story "what to do about evil?" I am repeating here, because it was a very common attitude among samurai. The specifics of the reference is:

is from the following article for the Japan times on June 28, 2003.

Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi on Friday condemned remarks by Liberal Democratic Party lawmaker Seiichi Ota, who said that gang raping women by youngsters is evidence of their virility.

Ota, former head of the Management and Coordination Agency, reportedly told a seminar in Kagoshima Prefecture on Thursday that young men are becoming weak and lack the courage to propose marriage.

"Those who gang rape are better off because they have virility. They are closer to normal," Ota was quoted as saying in media reports on the seminar, which dealt with the nation's declining birthrate.

Ota made the statement as participants were discussing the arrest last week of five university students for allegedly gang raping a 20-year-old female student after a party.
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/getarticle.pl5?nn20030628a1. htm

My posting schedule . . . After this, I'm going back to "Kagome! Where are you?!" I'll probably start working on ch 12 of "a shard in Kyoto" in late Feb (after the 22nd maybe). (hopefully I'll get chapter 12 out in Feb, but it might be early march)

But trying to get the conversation about the geisha house right will be a challenge. But then again, that's why I did it. So . . . I can see if I'm a good enough writer to pull that off . . .

Why not continue with shard? And why continue with Kagome! Where are you?

Judging by the hit counts: there is about 600 to 1200 readers of "Kagome where are you." There is only 300 to 150 readers of "A Shard in Kyoto" On the other hand for every 70 or so hits of Shard, somebody reviews the story. It's about 110 hits per review on Kagome! Where are you!.

(The ranges on my stories, in case anybody is interested, Spring fertility festival is the worst 200+ hits per review. Kagome's new baby brother, Kirara, and Rabbit season are the best at 25 hits per review. The average, all stories, all hits, all reviews are about 125 hits per review. Fanfiction.net stats.)

I do have corrected version of Chapter 2 in my possession (thank you Nuala), I will correct and repost ch 2 in a couple of days (by Sunday at the latest)

Something for the pure Inu-yasha and Kagome fans. Readers of "Kagome! Where are you!" should not read the rest of this, it will contain spoilers for that storyline. But, if you are a pure inu/kag fan and you have NOT read "Kagome! Where are you" you probably will need to read the stuff below.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

Kagome where are you is kag/Sess. BUT that does not mean I'm having her stop loving Inu-yasha. One of the things that always happens is that everyone writes her love as an either/or, never both . . . (and her heart is big enough to love both, in my opinion.)

So . . . when Kagome! Where are you!? Is finished . . . If everything works right . . . I will have a stable Inu-yasha-Kagome-Sesshomaru triangle. First I have to create a Kagome/Sesshomaru bond and that is what I'm doing now in the story. Yes, I know there will be problems. (Both boys are very damn possessive, mainly) but that is the challenge. Can I do it?

So, if you are ignoring that story just because its not pure Inu-kag . . . Sooner or later in my other stories, I will be using "Kagome where are you" and that will mean I will be using that triangle . . .

I am sorry if this offends any pure Inu-yasha/Kagome fan, I love the paring myself. But, as I said earlier, I like writing challenges and a stable inu/kag/sess triangle will be a challenge . . .

Thank you for reading

jeff shelton