InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Beads & Bones ❯ It Burns! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It Burns!
(Note: Set in the “Ride On!” universe, pre-story)
 
Miroku had been good all day… and that was saying something, having wandered to the water park as a guide to two absolutely beautiful ladies.
 
Kagome was built very well and filled out her emerald swimsuit perfectly. But Sango! `Damn, the woman wears a suit well…' He mourned that she didn't take him up on his offer to pick her up a string bikini…
 
But still - an entire day. They were going on at least 10 hours of fun in the sun. All day, in a water park, following the droplets down tanned chests… hands clenched to keep from following them with his fingers. All day, standing behind them on the steps, just perfectly in eye-line with such beautifully built asses.
 
All. Day.
 
He was in lecher heaven and yet played the part of perfectly-raised gentleman. He thought he might die - but what a way to go. Within arm's reach of amazing bodies and unable to do anything without invoking the wrath of the one set of curves he truly wanted to know better.
 
It didn't seem to be doing anything for his reputation, though. His bronzed beauty continued to eye him suspiciously. She hadn't laid a finger on him, though, outside of clutching his arm on one of the slides. Who knew Sango could be afraid of heights without Kirara around?
 
Then she walked by: a female panther youkai from a neighboring school. She was the head cheerleader, and no wonder why - busty and blonde, her looks had probably contributed to that position (`And I bet her flexibility allows her to keep it,' Miroku thought with a lusty grin.) `Wait… is that a tail?'
 
Miroku straightened quickly at the sound of Sango clearing her throat and cringed. “Ah, Sango! Back so soon? Did you grab me that pop I asked for?”
 
Sango lifted her eyebrow as Kagome tapped her foot. “Can't go an entire day without checking out the ladies, can you, Miroku?”
 
Well, there was no sense denying it. “Are you jealous?” Somewhere, deep inside, he really, really wanted her to say `yes'.
 
“In your dreams,” Sango shot back, though Miroku hoped the pink on her cheeks was from embarrassment and not heat.
 
Miroku grinned. “No, my dear Sango. In my dreams, you're never jealous… but you're very naked, very horny, and-”
 
SLAP!
 
It would be fair to say Miroku screamed like a little girl, if not just a bit cruel.
 
It was only then he realized he'd never put on sunscreen.
 
A/N:
Originally posted to LiveJournal on June 4, 2009
Word Count: 414 exactly
Prompt: “Heat”