InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Emergence ❯ Emergence ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: Here is the long awaited LEMON chapter. Clean version will be at ff.net sometime in the near future. Please review and let me know what you think. I worked really hard to get this just the way I wanted and I would like your opinion. Anyway here we go..

~ * ~

InuYasha was struck hard by a memory as he came upon Kagome sitting on the edge of the well waiting for him. Of course she wasn’t wearing her green and white sailor fuku. She hadn’t worn that in years. He would never forget that day. The one where she asked him to let her stay by his side even though she knew he wanted to be with Kikyou.

It was more than her position that was reminiscent of that day. Her aura held the same hint of sadness and she had on the same resigned sort of smile.

“Kagome.” He said softly.

She turned her head to look at him. “I was waiting for you. Will you sit with me?”

InuYasha approached her and sat cross-legged at her feet. “What is it?”

“I have to tell you something and I’m worried how you’ll react.” She replied. “I’m worried that it might change the way you feel about me.”

Now it was InuYasha’s turn to worry. Whatever it was she had to tell him must be something really big for her to think it might change his feelings for her. He reached up and took her hand. “Don’t you know by now that there ain’t nothing that could do that?”

Kagome smiled a little before looking away once again. “It’s my fault.”

“What is?” InuYasha prompted.

“It’s my fault I can’t remember.” Kagome told him as she got up and took a few steps away from the well.

InuYasha came to his feet and wrapped his arms around her from behind. “Don’t be stupid. We’ve been over this. It ain’t your fault. You can’t help what happened to you.”

To his surprise she pulled away from him and he could smell that she had started to cry. “I’ve given it a lot of thought and it is my fault. I haven’t remembered because I don’t want to, not really anyway.”

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“I mean a part of me wants to remember, but a bigger part is afraid.” Kagome replied. “I don’t want to remember the way you were before or any of the things you said that hurt. I like things the way they are now. Everything has been so wonderful, so perfect...”

“But life ain’t perfect and I sure as hell ain’t.” InuYasha said softly. He stepped forward and wrapped his arms around her once again. “You think there ain’t a part of me that hopes you don’t ever remember? There is, but I also know you can’t just remember the good things.”

“Why not?” Kagome pressed.

“Because it wouldn’t be fair to you, or to us.” He told her. “We’ve both said things we didn’t mean, done things we regretted, but we came through it all, and it didn’t change the way we felt about each other. In fact it made us stronger, better, because we forgave each other and it proved that our feelings for each other were real, that nothing could change what we both know, that we belong together.”

“I never thought of it like that.” Kagome offered.

“Kagome if you don’t ever remember it ain’t going to change nothing between us, but if you don’t it isn’t going to be because you were afraid.” InuYasha told her. “You’ve never been afraid to face anything, even when you should have been. You’re the most stubbornly brave wench I’ve ever met and that hasn’t changed.”

Kagome looked up at him and smiled. “You’re right. I guess I just forgot for a while. Thank you for reminding me.”

“Keh, I think I deserve a better thank you than that.” InuYasha said with a smirk.

“Oh yeah dog boy, like what?” Kagome asked playing along.

He pressed his palm flat against her lower back and cupped her cheek in his hand. “Like this.” He said softly as he brushed his lips across hers once before capturing them in a kiss, to which she eagerly responded.

“You know Mama told me last night that since Souta is on a break from school this week, they are all going to visit my aunt in Osaka. They left this morning.” Kagome told him casually as she toyed with his rosary. “She figured that I would be here with you since it’s been so long since we were able to look for the last shard.”

InuYasha smirked as he caught on to his beautiful miko’s insinuation. They would have the house all to themselves with no one around to interrupt them. “Seven days of having you all to myself with no annoying old men, little brothers, kitsune youkai, or nosy monks... What the hell are we still standing here for?”

Kagome giggled as he scooped her up into his arms and leapt into the well.

~ * ~

InuYasha finally managed to force himself out of her arms and away from the warmth of Kagome’s body. They had both agreed, Kagome rather reluctantly, that he would continue to sleep in the room he had been sharing with Souta. He wanted to be with her, but before that happened he wanted to give her a little more time to remember, especially after what they had talked about at the well.

Kagome pouted for a moment before resigning herself to the fact that InuYasha wasn’t going to change his mind and stay in her bed. “Goodnight koibito.”

He leaned over and kissed her one last time. “Goodnight.”

She watched him leave and then closed her eyes to try and get some sleep. When darkness finally overtook her she was still smiling and was almost immediately pulled into a dream.

Kagome found herself standing looking up at a giant hairball, something red and weighty was draped over her. Out of nowhere a scantily clad woman shot fire at her and she fell to the ground. She was surprised to find that she wasn’t being burned.

‘I remember this...Yura of the hair. InuYasha, he gave me his fire rat robe and was injured because of it, but it saved me...’

Suddenly she found herself on the shoulder of a giant skeleton. She watched as InuYasha leapt at a giant dog with a huge fang like sword.

‘I remember this too this is when InuYasha fought Sesshomaru. He said he would protect me...and he did.’

More visions came to her in a rush.

She saw him falling off a cliff as a human in order to save her from the false Sage and felt her relief when she found out he had survived.

There were other memories of them fighting, of her crying and him yelling, but the ones that stood out and stuck with her were all memories of InuYasha saving her, protecting her, and risking his own life in the process and of quiet times they spent together when he let his guard down.

Kagome shot up in bed. How had she missed that he loved her and how could she have ever forgotten? She stood up and ran to Souta’s room. She opened the door and peered into the darkness. “InuYasha, InuYasha are you awake?” She called.

Kagome jumped when amber eyes appeared right in front of her face.

“I am now.” he said quietly. “Is something wrong?”

Kagome shook her head. “I have to talk to you. Let’s go to my room.”

Kagome sat on her bed and smiled at InuYasha as he sat in the chair at her desk.

“So wench, you going to stare at my chest all night or are you going to tell me what was so important that it couldn’t wait until morning?” InuYasha asked with a smirk.

Kagome blushed but didn’t look away. “I think its only fair as many times as you have stared at mine. Why didn’t you ever tell me how many times you’ve seen me naked? I mean in Togenkyou you got a really good look.”

“It wasn’t like I was trying...” InuYasha trailed off as he looked at her. He moved to sit beside her on her bed. “You... You remembered.”

Kagome nodded. “They’re still kind of mixed up in my head but I remember so many times where you fought to protect me, where you almost died to save me and other times we spent together. I remember the fight in the belly of the stone ogre and after in the tree when you apologized for causing me pain. I remember everything.”

“You know Kagome, you’ve saved me too, plenty of times.” InuYasha told her pulling her against him. “I may have kept you from getting injured, but you... You brought me back to life.”

She lifted her head and brushed her lips across his. He responded by leaning forward and forcing her back onto the bed. She welcomed his weight onto her body and let him plunder her mouth with his tongue. When he at last pulled away she was breathless.

“Thank you for waiting for me.” She whispered. “But please don’t make me wait an longer.”

“Kagome?” InuYasha questioned as he searched her eyes. Was she really asking what he thought she was?

“Please.” She pleaded. “I’ve waited so long, loved you for so long.”

“With us, it will mean forever Kagome. It doesn’t have to, but that’s what I want.” He told her.

The resolve in her eyes didn’t waver. “That’s all I’ve ever wanted, InuYasha. Forever, with you.”

His mouth fell over hers roughly, and he kissed her as if he was trying to lay claim to her soul. She tried her best to convey to him that it was already his, that all the things he desired had been his for the taking all along. InuYasha growled softly and pulled away.

Kagome gripped the bottom of her nightshirt and pulled it off over her head, and met his intense gaze unashamed and unafraid. She didn’t break eye contact as she slipped her fingers into the waist of his boxers and pushed them down off his hips. Before her hand could wrap around him though he stopped her.

InuYasha raised himself onto his knees and let his claws rake lightly across the skin of her ribs as he slid his hands down, hooking his thumbs into her panties and sliding off the last of her clothing. He could only stare down at her as her skin flushed not with embarrassment but with excitement.

“Kami... Kagome you’re so beautiful.” InuYasha said softly. “I...”

Her heart was racing. The way he was looking at her, with such desire and love. She reached for him and pulled him down against her. Their lips met tenderly, tongues brushing languidly as they both reveled in the thoughts of what was to come.

Kagome gasped as his tongue ran along her jaw and soft nips were placed down her neck. He paused briefly to suck on the skin behind her ear, causing her to shudder beneath him. Kagome was giving herself to him and he was going to make it as pleasurable an experience as possible. He was going to worship every inch of her body, before making her his mate.

Kagome moaned softly at the feel of his fangs scraping across her collarbone. As InuYasha nipped at the tops of her breasts only to soothe the soft bites with torturous swipes of his tongue, she sought his ears and began to rub them gently.

A low growl rumbled through him and his mouth closed over one of her erect peaks. She cried out softly as his lips scorched her skin and he drew her more deeply into his mouth. He bit down softly and she gripped his head, holding him against her.

“Inu...Yasha, onegai... Again.” She pleaded.

His tongue left a trail of heat as he made his way to her neglected breast. She thought she might die as he sucked hungrily all the while rolling her other nipple between his fingers, occasionally offing a firm pinch.

Their eyes met briefly as he looked up at her before kissing his way down her body, pausing to dip his tongue into her belly button and then to nip at the vales of her hips. A soft whine escaped her as he sat up to kneel between her legs.

InuYasha smiled, that she would be saddened by the loss of his touch meant more to him than he could ever hope to say with words, so he would just have to show her with his actions. He took one of her long slender legs in his hands and placed a soft kiss on her instep.

He moved up her leg placing warm wet kisses and soft nips all along her heated flesh until he reached the place where her glorious scent culminated. A small impatient growl reached his ears when instead of continuing he moved on to give the other leg the same attention.

“Inu... Please...” She begged.

“Just let me love you Kagome.” He said. “I don’t have anything else to offer you, but I can give you this.”

“Okay.” She whispered letting him resume his wonderful torture.

Kagome had never felt anything like what he was doing to her. She ached to have him touch her, to feel him inside her. She could only gasp as he nipped at her thigh and pray that he would not deny her what she desired. When his mouth closed over her, hot and wet, she nearly screamed.

“Yes.” She cried as he began to devour her slowly. “Oh kami...”

She didn’t realize that her hands were fisted into his hair, holding him to her. All she knew was that nothing had ever felt as amazing as what he was doing to her now. He was relentless first thrusting his tongue into her and then running it up along her core to flick it against the small nub of flesh that sent incredible heat coursing through her body like wild fire.

“So sweet, my Kagome.” InuYasha mumbled against her.

He slipped two fingers into her as he closed his mouth over her sucking and nibbling gently on the one spot that could bring her the most intense pleasure. He stroked her slick walls and when he pressed upwards she clenched around him, harshly crying out his name.

Her body trembled and his fingers left her. She shuddered along with the soothing motions of his tongue as he lapped at her while he waited for the tremors wracking her body to subside. She opened her eyes as he brushed the hair out of her face.

His face glistened with the proof of her pleasure and she leaned up to kiss him, only to find she enjoyed the taste of herself on his lips. He growled softly and she could feel his arousal rubbing against her.

“Make love to me InuYasha.” She said quietly.

He took hold of her hand and she wondered what he was doing, but didn’t question it. He was InuYasha and he loved her. She trusted him with her life. She winced as he pierced her fingertip with his claw. “I’m sorry.” He offered as he used her hand to draw some sort of symbol over his heart with her blood.

Once it was done he sucked gently on her finger before running his tongue across the small wound healing it. He did the same with his blood on her chest and so when he was done she took his finger and brought it to her mouth as well. The coppery flavor of his blood didn’t bother her at all.

When it was done there was nothing else that needed to be said. Their eyes remained locked as he joined with her slowly. He paused at her resistance only to have her wrap her legs around him and pull him deeply inside her. A ragged groan erupted from him and his head fell to rest against her neck.

Never in all of his dreams had he imagined anything even close to what he felt being held by her wrapped in her warmth. He knew it had hurt when he broke her, the scent of her blood was plain as was the slight aroma of her discomfort and still she held him, her nails running along his back, her lips placing soft kisses on his shoulder.

A few hot tears sprang to his eyes and damped her skin. Kagome, his beautiful Kagome had given him, a lowly hanyou, all of herself and the one thing she could never give another, without hesitation. He would never understand what he had done to deserve her forgiveness, her acceptance, or her love. She had forgiven all his sins against her and welcomed him into her heart and into her arms. He had finally found the place he belonged.

Kagome felt his tears, but she couldn’t cry, she wouldn’t. This was meant to be joyful, the deepest, truest expression of their love for one another and she had already cried far too many unhappy tears.

“My beautiful InuYasha.” She said gently. “I love you.”

He groaned loudly as she slid her legs down his, wrapped them around his calves, and rolled her hips, grinding against him, pulling him deeper into her. He lifted his head at last only to crush her lips in a searing kiss meant to convey all his love.

She rocked against him again and gasped as he pushed back. Slowly they fell into a steady rhythm. She clung to him tightly as they moved together. The heat of their bodies increasing along with the tension swelling inside them both, like a rising tide as they moved together toward something both beautiful and frightening in its intensity.

Soft sounds of pleasure punctuated by low growls grew in volume as their pace and the friction created between them increased. What had begun slow and tender turned into something far more primal, more desperate.

Kagome’s nails bit into his back as he drove himself harder and faster into her welcoming body. She gripped him even as he pulled away. She could feel his youkai as it reached inside her drawing out her aura and making them one in spirit as they already were in body and heart, binding them together for all time. He goaded her body higher, closer to ultimate completion with each nip of his fangs against her skin and each thrust of his hips.

InuYasha struggled to hold back, to wait for her to find her release with him, as one, as they were meant to be. She was so warm and tight and he knew he would never tire of the way they fitted together. Just when he could wait no longer she rippled around him, tightening further.

“Inu...Yasha...” She cried, only to be joined as he fell against her rasping out her name as if it was a benediction, and to him it was.

She was a blessing, a beautiful miko sent through time to save an unworthy inu hanyou from an eternity in darkness and to heal his tortured soul. InuYasha raised his head and looked down at his mate, his love and found her smiling. He kissed her once deeply and then again tenderly, reverently, before rolling off of her and pulling her to his chest. He kissed her forehead.

“So now we’re mates right?” Kagome asked. “I’m yours and you’re mine, forever?”

“That’s what this means.” He told her leaning back and pointing at his chest, where her name had been painless seared into his chest by his youkai in place of her blood.

She reached out and ran her fingers over the deep red characters. “I didn’t know you would be marked. Sango said all youkai have different customs and rituals, but that as far as she knew only females wore a mark.”

“Well inu youkai mark their mate three times and both bear all three marks.” InuYasha told her. “Our scents have combined and that’s the mark of the body. Our names on each other are the marks of the heart, and the last is the mark of the soul.” His nose wrinkled as if he smelled something unpleasant and he continued. “I know ookami youkai males bite their mates to mark them. They only share a blood bond instead of a soul bond.”

“Can we see that one, the mark of the soul?” Kagome asked.

InuYasha nodded. “It should be on the back of our necks. Three unbreakable promises our souls made to each other. What we each needed to know we would receive from each other for all time.”

“What do mine say?” Kagome questioned turning away and lifting her hair. She shuddered as his fingers brushed the back of her neck.

“Love, protection, fidelity.” He replied.

She smiled. “Are yours the same?”

“They could be, but I doubt it. See for yourself.” He told her, rolling over.

She pushed aside his hair. “Love, acceptance, family. InuYasha how did you know all this?”

InuYasha turned back over so that he could hold her. “I asked Myouga-jiji after we defeated Naraku, but before we went to that village. It was right after that night... The one when I told you I wasn’t going to hell with Kikyou.”

“I remember that night.” She whispered. “It’s one of my favorite memories.”

“So when did you ask Sango about youkai mating?” He asked teasingly.

“Around the same time. Hearing you weren’t going with Kikyou made me hope that I had a chance at winning your heart.” She admitted.

“It was yours long before that night.” InuYasha assured her. “I’m sorry I hurt you. I never meant to hurt you.”

“I know.” Kagome told him. “That’s one of the reasons it was so easy for me to keep loving you and to forgive you. I always knew that you never went to her to hurt me that it was something you had to do. I know you didn’t think that I understood, but I did.”

“I knew that you understood and that’s what made it so much harder.” He told her. “Harder to live with myself and harder to let you go. I sent you back through the well, but you came back to me and I couldn’t bring myself to send you away a second time.”

“I’m glad, considering the way things turned out.” Kagome offered trying to lighten the mood.

“Me too.” He said with a small smile, before letting his lips fall over hers.