InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love Handouts ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blanket Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha or any of the characters therein. They are the property of Rumiko Takahashi, and she does a beautiful job!
 
A/N: Please forgive any spelling and grammatical errors.
 
 
 
 
Love Handouts
 
Chapter 7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Getting up off the ground, InuYasha could only grumble to himself. He looked over to Kagome and saw her stirring up the pot of stew they had for the night, looking pointedly away from him.
 
His ears lower a smidgen when he saw how she was deliberately ignoring him, and so he opted now… the best time to sit alone in the tree.
 
He heard her sadly sigh as he made it fully into the tree, and had to wonder, if not the first time, why she was acting so strange.
 
`What the hell has been her problem lately,' he complained to himself.
 
Thinking back on it, he really couldn't understand the girl, `One minute she acts like she wants to throttle me, and the next she acts like she wants to give me a huge hug.' A blush slowly appeared on his cheeks as he thought about times in the past were they did just that. An even darker blush appeared on his face as he began to think about the feel of her lips lightly touching his.
 
Her hand… softly grasping his shoulders.
 
Her heart, slowly beating faster… as he returned the kiss.
 
Blinking his eyes rapidly, he tightly clenched his fist at how frustrated… that one girl, was making him.
 
Seeing Kagome starting to dish out the food for the evening, he dropped down from the tree… he was hungry after all.
 
He walked over to take a bowl from her, when he saw Kagome lean down to whisper to Shippo, “Takes this to InuYasha for me… please, Shippo.”
 
Shippo… looking worriedly from InuYasha, and then back to Kagome… took the bowl from her, and scurried his way over to where he was standing… to lift the bowl up to him.
 
InuYasha, completely wide eyed at her behavior, slowly took the bowl from the runt. He looked back at Kagome, and saw her sitting with her back away from him, once more… talking to Sango.
 
Seeing the kit scamper away from him, he scrunched his eyebrows, and made his way once more silently to the tree… bowl in hand.
 
Getting up into the tree, he stared silently into the bowl.
 
No longer hungry.
 
He put it to the side.
 
It sat there the rest of the night.
 
 
 
*
*
*
*
*
 
 
Thanks for reading!! Please Review!