InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Sit Boy ( Chapter 32 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Blanket Disclaimer:

Inuyasha, and the characters therein, are the property of Rumiko Takahashi. I am in no way affiliated with Takahashi, or VIZ Productions.


========================




Chapter 32 - Sit Boy





Kicking open what Kagome had called their “Western Style” door, he quickly slammed it closed again behind them once they entered. Kagome had insisted that such a door was required for proper insulation and protection against the elements, but Inuyasha found that it served another purpose, as well; the guaranteed privacy that one could not hope to receive from a simple hanging mat. Smirking to himself, he swiftly turned the lock on the deadbolt Kagome had shown him how to install. He then flung Kagome off of his back, knowing that she could easily catch her balance, which she did, only to stare at him with a mock expression of horror, and “Eeeep” when he bared his fangs at her, as she took of running the short distance to their bedroom. She reached their sleeping chamber just in time to feel a clawed hand firmly grasp her shoulder, spinning her body around to gaze at her “attacker.”

Snarling his victory over the chase, Inuyasha crashed his lips against hers hungrily. It’d been several days since the last time they’d coupled, several stressful days. He could tell Kagome still wasn’t over the whole sitting incident, though she seemed to have forgotten about it for the moment, as she eagerly returned his kiss, reaching her hands up to wrap around his neck, pulling him in even closer with her left, while her right made a b-line for his ear. He melted into her touch, rumbling a growl of content low in his throat, which caused Kagome to grin triumphantly, an expression that did not go unnoticed.

“What?” he asked in a teasing manner, while continuing to rumble his happiness, while also slowly working his hands on the fasteners of her blouse.

“Nothing,” she answered honestly, “I just haven’t seen this side of you for a while.” She smiled happily, stifling her giggle, when she saw the way Inuyasha cocked his head to the side in curiosity of her statement.

“You mean, a sex-crazed fiend?” he offered for clarification, while still removing her shirt, and then his own, a twinkle in his eye that would put any expression Miroku had ever mustered to shame.

She did release a small giggle that time, while nodding, and mumbling “Not just that, but you’re barking and growling more often again, too.” She made sure her smile was big and bright as she said that, to make sure he understood that she wasn’t upset at his show of animal instincts.

“Well, winter’s almost over, ya know…” he said with a playful tone in his voice, smirking as he watched her unhook her bra, noting it as one of her more favorite, and deciding he’d better not slice it off, even if the process of her unhooking it was ridiculously slow in comparison.

“You mean…?” She didn’t know why she hadn’t realized it sooner.

“Yup.” He grinned wickedly, showing off his fangs. “Mating Season is almost here.”

She feigned a look of panic, and uttered “Whatever shall I do?” as she fell backward upon the bed as if she had fainted.

“Looks like you’ve got the right idea to me.” he answered, as he quickly jumped up on top of the bed, on top of her, keeping his weight on his arms that were planted on either side of her body, as he lowered his mouth possessively over her right breast, then her left.

Reaching down, he effortlessly unhooked the button on her jeans, then snagging the zipper delicately with his claw, he pulled it down, to reveal the silken fabric of her panties.

Lowering himself, as well as her pants, he planted his nose firmly in between her legs, sniffing madly at the scent of her arousal that was in no way hindered by the thin layer of fabric that blocked his view of her.

He growled low in what she understood meant “My Bitch” and she once again growled her acknowledgment and agreement with that statement.

He didn’t know what it was, but something about hearing Kagome growl in inu really got to him. When he finished struggling with the tie of his hakama, allowing his powerful erection to spring free of their confines, only then did he realize that he’d once again fully unclothed himself, while Kagome herself remained clad in panties. It was broad daylight, proven easily enough by the sunbeams shining in through their bedroom window, and Kagome’s vision was in no way shape or form, hindered by any means. She couldn’t remember the last time they’d coupled during the day; they only had a handful of times, after all. All after the completion of their hut, she recalled. Never had they done so before then, while they were traveling in the woods, it wouldn’t have been safe.

Staring at her staring at him, Inuyasha couldn’t help the wicked smile that spread across his face. He almost wanted to feign annoyance, sarcastically stating “My eyes are up here.” but he didn’t. Instead, he consciously tightened the muscles in his groin, causing his erection to bounce. That got Kagome’s attention, as she quickly raised a flushing face to meet her hanyou’s eyes.

“Now that I’ve got your attention…” he began teasingly, “Remove them or I will remove them for you.” he stated matter-of-factly, while flexing his claws.

Kagome got the hint and quickly relieved herself of her underwear, discarding them to the same corner in which the rest of their clothing was currently taking up residence on the floor.

“That’s a good little bitch.” he teased, as he once again climbed himself up onto the bed, slowly crawling his way up her body, until he gently grazed the edge of her lips with his tongue, kissing her with passion once his silent request had been granted.

After several minutes he slowly began to kiss his way back down her body, able to control his own needs, at least for the moment. Reaching his destination, he puckered his lips and blew gently, observing as the slight breeze danced in her curls. She shivered, and he shivered in like, having shared in the experience to a degree. If he subconsciously noticed the position in which Kagome was lying, half turned, with her head stretched back exposing her throat, the lust he was feeling prevented him from acknowledging the greater significance behind the pose. The canine half of him responded on an instinctive level to the things that Kagome herself did, on an instinctive level, neither of them requiring any form of higher thought in order to get the point across. But his human half did register the fact that Kagome called out “Please” a lot more often than she usually did, and her usually commands, such as “faster,” were nonexistent.

Stupid wench is still trying to submit, trying to apologize for subduing me

He wasn’t about to turn his bitch down, however, especially with her practically begging as she was. He hastened his actions, continuing to focus attention on her clit with his tongue, while he delved into her depths with two of his fingers. When she growled out the please sound in inu, it was Inuyasha this time who grumbled in compliance, as he swiftly added a third finger. Crying out as her orgasm struck her, she thrust her hands down forcefully holding his head in place, as she rode his face throughout her bucking.

There’s my Kagome… Inuyasha thought happily as he complied with her unspoken request of continuing with his actions until she commanded him to stop. It wasn’t that he wished to be dominated by her, far from it, but she certainly had a right to demand what she wanted of him, in certain aspects of their life. Maybe it was because he was hanyou, and not full youkai, but he didn’t want Kagome to be fully submissive. He loved their bickering, he loved her spunk, he loved the way she always stated her own opinion in matters of all kinds. He loved her for her, just as she loved him for him.

When he felt her grip on him soften, he knew it was safe to pull away, and in doing so, he gazed up at her with a glossy smile, as he caught her look of euphoria. Crawling back up her body slowly, Kagome apparently decided it was a little too slowly, as she yanked him down by the rosary to meet her lips in a fiery passion once he was level to her. Inuyasha smirked at the action. Apparently Kagome had gotten over the pain she believed the rosary caused him, even if only for a moment, if she was now clutching it as a handle. He also smirked because they matched, as he was no longer the only one spared from total nakedness by the necklace he always wore. Shifting his eyes slightly lower than her own, he gazed the Shikon no Tama as it gently rolled across her chest, shifting from laying in the middle of her chest, to up against her right breast, as she breathed. Taking note of that, he thought to correct her posture, and promptly did so, placing his hand gently, yet firmly, on her hip, in order to straighten her out on the bed. He also lowered her face slightly with his finger upon her chin, so that she was no longer exposing her throat. But that wouldn’t do, he realized, as he was merely commanding her to not be submissive, which defeated the entire purpose.

“You need to let it go, Kagome.”

She felt as though she should have been startled by his sudden comment, but somehow, he always seemed to read her thoughts, or at least he did when she didn’t want him to.

“I know…” she sighed softly.

Smirking, Inuyasha suddenly got a wicked idea, and the mock look of horror was back in place on Kagome’s face.

Gently placing his tip at her entrance, he teetered back and forth, refusing to enter her just yet.

She met his eyes, and hers were pleading. She wanted to feel him inside of her, damn it!

She whimpered please again but that time, he did not heed her call, stating instead, with words, “You want me to dominate you? All right…” Pausing to make sure he had full control of himself, he pressed inside ever so slightly, then pulled back out again before he had even fully engulfed his head, “I order you to be more demanding.” he completed with a grin.

“Inuyasha?”

“What do you want, Kagome?”

“Inuyasha…please…”

“Uh-uh-uh…” he teased, though he also sweat-dropped. He was quickly losing his resolve. “That’s not what I want to hear right now.”

“Ahhhh” Kagome groaned in frustration, attempting to shift her hips higher to meet him, but he backed away from her movement, keeping himself right where he was, peaked at her entrance. “Damn it…” he heard her whisper.

“There ya go…” he encouraged.

“Damn it Inuyasha!” she cried out a little louder. He only grinned.

Kagome was losing her mind! She wanted to claw that smug look right off his face, then she paused at herself when she realized that she’d actually envisioned clawing…anything.

It’s the inu blood in my body, my instincts have continually gotten stronger over the past few months… she realized. He wants me to be more forceful in my desirebut, I was never like that!

What did he expect her to do? Say “I want your cock inside of me…now!” ?? Sure Kagome had been forceful of her opinions in the past, but…most of the time when they argued she couldn’t keep up with his speeches, and she usually just….

Inuyasha hesitated at the sudden gleam in his mate’s eyes. What was she up to?

“Inuyasha….” Uh-oh, he knew that tone…

“Sit Boy!”

In an instant, the rosary glowed and he was pulled down, in every aspect, releasing a loud yelp of surprise as their bodies collided. Kagome caught the flash of panic in his eyes before his face was crushed next to hers, but she imagined his fright was mostly out of worry that he’d injure her with his force. But she knew she’d be fine, after all, she was part dog too now…

What neither had anticipated was the sensation of having his shaft rammed so firmly and deeply inside of her, so quickly. He was pinned up against her special internal button, unable to pry himself away, even if he had wanted to. Unable to move, he found he was also unable to speak, but only because her action had rendered him speechless. Stupid wench thought she was soooooo clever. He’d get her for that! Realizing he could still flex his inner muscles, he forced himself to wiggle against Kagome’s collection of nerves, causing her to nearly go into convolutions of pleasure as she was unable to shove him away from herself. Damn him… Her little stunt had backfired! Before the subduing spell had even worn off Kagome was screaming in orgasm again, trying with all her might to turn her face away from her mate’s sensitive ears as she did so.

Finding himself finally able to move again, he moved, and he moved quickly, pulling his hips as far back as they’d go without slipping out of her before he slammed himself back inside so forcefully that he felt his pelvic bone collide with hers.

He chanted his amusement in time with his thrusts.

“Clever…bitch…thinks…she…ca n…get…one…on…me?…Take…this!"

Forcing himself inside of her as deeply as when he’d been pulled by the spell, he felt her inner walls start to ripple once more, or more accurately, he supposed, the rippling simply became more pronounced again, as it’d never actually stopped in the first place. The increase he felt in her inner muscles pulling on him was enough to finally send him over the edge as well, as he howled a true howl, throwing his head back in pleasure.

Collapsing upon her then, he tried to shift most of his weight off to the side, as he pulled his softening member free of her confines.

“What…was…that?” he panted.

“I think…” she started to mutter, while also trying to catch her breath, “I think I’ve found…a new use for the rosary.”

Inuyasha didn’t respond verbally, but suddenly, it was his face that adorned the mock expression of horror.

~~~~~


It was several hours later when the couple finally returned to the future, in time to have dinner with Kagome’s family. Inuyasha never found himself so grateful to be in the company of humans, whose noses weren’t worth a damn. After dinner, he and Kagome decided to take turns in the shower, otherwise, they might use up the shrine’s hot water supply. That night, while they slept in Kagome’s room in her family’s shrine, both were content to simply hold one another.