InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Meant To Be ❯ Suggestioned Readings ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

A/N: Hey guys. Just letting you know I haven't forgotten you. I'm having a bit of the cursed writer's block. I have decided to let Yoraeryu add the fight scenes, since the select few that bothered to vote said to do as I pleased. But she has been sick so whenever she gets better she will start writing again.

 

In the meantime, here are some stories to check up on while you wait for more chapters from myself. Another thing, MOST (not all) of my suggestions have classic couplings because that's the way I like them but there are other couplings written by some of the authors.

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

Once Upon A time In Montana - The three daughters of Naraku Mercy are strangers to each other and only brought together by his death. Sango, Rin, and Kagome have been forced on each other. If these estranged sisters wish to keep their daddy's ranch they have to stay on the ranch in Montana for at least a year. On their journey they find love, family, and a knife happy killer? Having technical difficulties but so worth emailing her to get! I wouldn't steer you wrong. Andris7@aol.com

 

While you are at it ask for Night's Shield (complete). Beautifully written story about Kagome being a detective and tracking a group that is using InuYasha's bar as a place to scoop out potential people to rob. But the case isn't the problem. The cop hater, InuYasha, seems to have a thing for Detective Higarashi and she could never like that pompous smart mouth ass wipe right?

 

The Ad by Luna Chic - (complete) Kagome is a soon to be lawyer. Finds out her grandfather is dying and wishes to make his dying days happy. His one wish is to see her happily married. So she put out and ad that our favorite rich hanyou answers.

 

And isn't there a policy against Miroku dating his employees? How long can he and Sango keep their relationship a secret before his dad (co-owner of the firm) finds out?

 

This Can't Be Good by Ithilwen - What happens when Hojo passes through the well to InuYasha's time? Charming all the ladies and having to dodge the demons that want to kill him, that's including InuYasha and Koga. And Sango seems to have developed a crush on the future Romeo that Miroku isn't pleased with at all.

 

Bacchanalia by KawiiChica - InuYasha "Devilish Duke" Drake is the most sot after bachelor. He is also the biggest rake of all. His friend Miroku asks him to take care of his cousin Kagome, a spirited innocent little country girl, while he is away. Things heat up as the naïve Kagome goes to a bacchanalia with him to fill in the blanks she doesn't know about sex. It's the beginnings of much more…

 

A Bus Stop Fairytale by Sabichan - (complete) By an act of fate InuYasha and Kagome meet each other at the bus stop. InuYasha's mother is in deep depression since his father died under questionable circumstances and it only got worse when Sesshomaru took off. Kagome has some issues of her own since her ex, Koga, was an abusive rich boy that attempted to rape her. What does she do when he pops up again? But will the few moments off happiness they live for at the stop blossom into more?

 

Also, InuYasha pitches in at Miroku's parents restaurant where he and the fiery fisted Sango have been locking horns. What is the real reason Sango knocks him flat when she secretly likes his fondling? And what happens when they both get the nerve to see past the games?

 

Chronicles by Sueric - The jewel is complete and Naraku is dead. But the adventures aren't over. Inuyasha has to find something that was stolen. Is there a new bad guy in town? He wants to do it alone but Kagome follows him anyway. Their time alone allows them to develop a better relationship. And boy, do the sparks fly!

 

Miroku and Sango are finally free to be together but his duty as a monk is holding him back. Miroku decides to take a change in jobs and asks Sango for help. All hail the Monkinator!

 

And Shippo seems to have the dirt on everyone. InuYasha is being nice to him and even letting him have half his ramen. Miroku has become his personal carriage and moving target for his fox fire practice. What could this little kit' know?

 

A Slave of Love by VeRon - At first is was all fun and games going to a party with her dance instructor Yura but when Kagome has a brush with InuYasha and he mistakes her for a prostitute….Things don't get any better when Koga (InuYasha's brother) takes an interest in her as well. One is willing to be with her while the other makes her lust for more than she can comprehend.

 

While visiting the brother's home she takes a nasty knock to the head and is transported back into time where the roman general InuYasha makes her his slave. Who will break who first? She refuses to be treated like anything other than the lady that she is and he wants to touch her the way no man has ever touched her before.

 

Faithful Night by Lady Orion - (also on AFF.net) What happens if Kagome travels back in time when she is in college instead of when she was 15? Her beloved Hojo has been murdered right before her very eyes. She is transported back in time by a storm. Everyone wants to help tend to Kagome's wounds but InuYasha just can't seem to put her down.

 

Especially when people like Koga, Sesshomaru, and her dead love Hojo are all itching to get their hands on the shikon toting maiden. What's a half demon to do? The group has the same goal, kill Naraku, but new twists without Kagome's presence. Sesshomaru is camping with humans. Koga and InuYasha are a team. And more.

 

EmeraldDragon - Personally anything by Emerald is gold! All her stories are worth reading. "The Agency", "The Rude, Violent, Arrogant Jerk", "The Heat of Ice", "Student Teacher Relations", and "Swimsuit Shopping" are some of my favorites out of the 15 stories that she has.

 

The Fierce Lime and his PonyTail Assassins!! by lovin_sesshomaru_isnteasy - They were all slaves but not the kind you think. Girls on the arms of the most powerful and successful men were publicly known as couples but secretly they are traded, bought, and sold to whoever pays the highest price.

 

Kagome is one of the victims but like most girls she was forced in and the stayed of her choosing. Kagome and Naraku are known as a power couple to the world. She was voted the most desirable woman in the world (2 years running…) But Naraku sells her in effort to get sympathy votes over their "break up". Now that she becomes the new toy of InuYasha what will she do? Oh did I meant how she how she puts ice down his pants minutes before she was bought…

 

Mariangela - Maggz serves lemons by the barrels. This talented lady manages to put a spin on her stories while still making them deliciously hot. Two of my favorites are "When He was Mine" and "Innocent Beginings". Her plot twists always have you guessing. Never a dull moment, I promise!

 

smittin kittin - Calling all hentais! Smittin Kittin pumps out sinfully sweet stories. She has a smoregaus `bore of continuations. You have to read them in order because this is not PWP (porn without a point). Though the sex is steamier than a hot spring the plot of the stories are good too.

 

RozeFire - As most of you know the works of the legendary Rozefire is not something one can sum the greatness of in words. For you newbies that just started or the poor unfortunate souls that have yet to take the pleasure of reading her work you don't know what you're missing!

 

I think "Soul Exchange", "Dead Famous", "Bottled Genius", and "Autumn Bane" would be good stories to start off with but I recommend reading them all!

 

The Babysitter by The Literary Dragon - Kagome fills in for Sango on one of her babysitting jobs. How is it possible that the same man that sneers at her is full of life with his son? After InuYasha's ex-wife, Kikyo, cheated on him he doesn't bother with the opposite sex much but Kagome has been pushing all the right buttons. Is it possible for them to have more than a work relationship?

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

A/N: I hope you enjoy my suggestion. Remember to review. We can become better writers if we don't know what's good and bad. And I'll try to get back to pumping out more chapters. Thank you for your reviews, support, and patience.