InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Senshi Unleased ❯ Meeting is the First ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Three: Meeting is the First

It's been a year since Rin's parents had died. She was 7 years old and lived in her parent's old house. People in Rin's town didn't come near Rin at all. She sometimes heard them whispering that it was her fault her parents died and that she never loved them from the beginning. If Rin did something the people didn't like, they would hit her or make her do things she didn't want to do. They would call her a freak because she would never cry out or speak to anyone who addressed her. In other words, her life had turned into hell.


One cool morning, Rin decided to go for a walk around the forest. She had the oddest feeling something was forcing her to go there, but she couldn't quite place it. As she walked, a beautiful creature laid on the ground a few feet from her. I has long silver hair, pale skin, and an odd fur of some sort around it. Rin boldly walked towards it and it growled.

"What do you want?" The creature asked, showing its fangs as a threat.

Rin looked at it confused and smiled at it. The creature noticed it was looking at its wounds but he neglected that. "You're wasting your time. I do not operate with humans. Get away from me or I'll kill you."

Rin did what she was told, but to the creature's surprise, came back the following day. For the next week, Rin would come and try to take care of the creature. He would always brush her off in some way, but Rin knew deep down it enjoyed her company.

One day, Rin was walking home from her visit with the creature when she noticed the town's people running.

"It came back for you!" Someone yelled.

Rin looked around and gasped when she realized a monster was headed towards her. Rin turned to run, but the beast knocked her to the ground.

"We meet again." It whispered, as it came down for the kill.

~~~~~

"There's blood in the direction of that young girl." The creature whispered.

"Master!" A little frog like being cried out.

The man ignored the call and began walking towards the smell. The man stopped a few paces and he's eyes widened slightly when he saw the girl's young body died on the ground.

"What are you going to do now?" The servant asked.

The man bent down and pulled the girl into his arms. He pulled out his sword and held it over the young girl's heart.

"As the powers of the Seven Hells open, let out your magic and lend them to me. I command you! Give this child her soul."

There was a moment of silence and the body in his arms began to move. Rin looked up at the man and smiled. The man suddenly stood up, dropping her to the ground.

"Wait... what's… name?" Rin asked.

The man turned around surprised that she spoke.

"Sesshoumaru."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so, what do you think? This was only Part 1; I'm working on Part 2 right as we speak. So don't think this is the end!

Please Review