InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Senshi Unleased ❯ Love Found ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: Love Found


"What are you doing?" Jaken asked, watching Rin stare out her bedroom window.

"I'm looking out the window. What does it look like?" Rin snapped in annoyance.

"Lord Sesshoumaru wants you to put this on and come downstairs to dinner." Jaken said, throwing a long black silky kimono in front of her.

"What? He never bought me a silk kimono before. Only cloth." Rin whispered, picking up the fabric.

She went to her bathroom and decided she should freshen up before she greeted him. When she was finish bathing, she pulled her wet hair into a clip and put the kimono around her body. The silky fabric was cool on her skin, and Rin jumped when she saw her reflection.

The kimono held her body tight and had splits on the sides. A black chocker came with it and black silk slippers.

"Why is he giving me things like this?" Rin mumbled, as she made her way to her lord.

When she entered the dining room, her mouth dropped in complete astonishment. Sesshoumaru looked completely amazing and a smirk covered his face. He wore a black kimono with little silver crescent moons on the shoulder. The kimono was opened slightly and his strong chest stared back at Rin. Rin blushed slightly and Sesshoumaru's smirk grew larger.

"You look beautiful, Rin." Sesshoumaru stated, taking her hand.

"Um... what's this all about, Sesshoumaru-sama?" Rin asked, as he sat down.

"I thought I should do something special for you. To make up all the times I've been hard on you."

He called upon his servants and dinner was brought to the two. They both remained silent, but every time Rin looked at him, he was staring at her.

"Can you come with me?" Sesshoumaru asked suddenly.

Rin nodded her head and Sesshoumaru pulled her into the garden.

"Look!" Sesshoumaru whispered, pointing to the sky.

Rin did what she was told and gasped at the beautiful sight. Above her head the night sky was cover in sparkling stars. There were also a few fireflies and it made everything look so magical.

"It's so beautiful!" Rin smiled.

She turned her head to Sesshoumaru and blushed when she released he was closer to her.

"Rin?" He whispered.

"Yes?"

"I'm-" He began.

Rin's eyes sparkled with tears and Sesshoumaru pulled her into his arms.

"Sessh-" Rin whispered, but was cut off by his kiss.

Rin felt like her body melted and everything around her didn't matter anymore. Sesshoumaru pulled her tighter against him and deepened their kiss.

//Oh! Sesshoumaru-Sama!// Rin thought, as she closed her eyes.