InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Senshi Unleased ❯ Mistakes ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: Mistakes

When Rin woke-up the next morning she was still wearing her silk kimono.

"It wasn't a dream," She whispered, vaguely remembering everything that happened that night.

Rin pulled herself out her bed and walked half way down the steps when she heard Sesshoumaru yelling at Jaken.

"What the hell was I thinking?" Sesshoumaru yelled.

"Lord Sesshoumaru, is it because you have a human side?" Jaken asked, picking up the things his lord pushed to the floor.

"Yes, I think that could be it. It must respond to Rin in some way." He said, sitting down.

"Maybe Lord Sesshoumaru had those feelings before and never noticed it." Jaken smiled.

"Are you applying I would be in love with a human?" Sesshoumaru yelled, grabbing Jaken's neck.

"No, sir! I'm sorry, I was mistaken." Jaken choked.

"Maybe I should just face the-" Sesshoumaru stopped, when he heard Rin coming down the steps.

Rin entered the room with tears streaming down her face, " You really did have feelings for me last night? Now, you think it was your human's side fault. Don't blame things on your weakness. Why would you play with me like that, Sesshoumaru-sama? Do I honestly mean nothing to you?" Rin cried.

"No, it isn't that way." Sesshoumaru began, but Rin turned around and walked away.

"How dare you walk away from your lord?" Sesshoumaru yelled.

"How can you be my lord, if you do so many things I can't stand? Besides the only way you could be my lord is if I'm your mistress, but I guess that isn't happening." Rin yelled, running back upstairs.

Sesshoumaru sat there quite surprised, "She wants to be my mistress? A human girl? A pathetic human girl? It's true she changed me over the last 10 years but… maybe… I really love her?" Sesshoumaru whispered, looking at the ground.