InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Senshi Unleased ❯ Training ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: Training

(A/N: this is taking place a few hours after... Kohaku called Rin pretty)


Rin's heart was still beating after what have just happened.

"Kohaku-chan... Do you really like me?" Rin asked suddenly.

"Yes Rin, I've liked you since I first saw you." He laughed kissing her head.

In the back of his head, he wondered how many times Rin was going to ask him that question. Hours had passed since he told her how he felt, and she is still surprised by the news.

"WOW," Rin smiled again.

"There is only one thing..." Kohaku suddenly said.


"What" Rin asked, running her fingers through her hair.

"You have to release your power. We can train you and-"


"Here we are with the power stuff again. I'm not magical and I don't have any of that magic stuff." Rin yelled.


"Yes you do. If you can figure out how to use it, we can bet any evil demon that tries to take over this land. We could live a peaceful life together." Kohaku said, holding her.

"Well, I guess..." Rin gave up, blushing as Kohaku held her tighter.

"Good," he said, letting her go.

"Why does it feel like he's only interested in my power and not me?" Rin thought, slapping her hands together.

It made her a little frustrated, but her mind slowly began to drift to something else.

"Why haven't Sesshoumaru looked for me? It's been six months since I've left." Rin growled to herself and walked out the room. "It doesn't matter, I'm glad I'm out of his life."


~~~~~~~~~2 Hours Later~~~~~~~~~~

"I have her scent," Sesshoumaru whispered, lifting his head into the air.

"Who?" Jaken asked.

Sesshoumaru glared at him, but quickly turned his attention to the scent. He began to walk down a narrow hill and found himself standing on a cliff. Sesshoumaru grabbed Jaken's head quickly knocking him to the ground. Sesshoumaru looked down the cliff and gasped. Rin stood on a lower cliff below him. His breath stopped slightly and a flash of anger passed him. He heard her laugh and wave her hands at a boy.

"Kohaku-chan, come on. If you want to do this magic stuff, let's do it now." Rin ordered.

"K-Kohaku?" Sesshoumaru growled.

He watched the boy smirk at Rin and saw her blush. Rin walked over to the ledge of the cliff she was standing on and Kohaku picked up a few rocks.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yeah, let me take my hair out," Rin said nervously.

She put her hands behind her head and pulled out the string that held her hair together. Holding her hair. Her hair fell down gracefully and she brushed the silky strains from her eyes. Sesshoumaru watched surprised at how much more beautiful she had gotten. She let her hair grow longer and had on an odd set of clothing. It was a short black shirt and a black bra top with a clear covering. It showed her belly button and more cleavage that he found appropriate.

"Looks like you're more pumped for training than I am," Kohaku teased, noticing the new outfit Rin had on.

"I wanted to make a fighting outfit," she blushed.

"It's nice," he smirked.

"It isn't nice you sick pervert. You just want to see her in less clothing," Sesshoumaru suddenly yelled over the cliff. He covered his mouth and slowly felt the human side kicking in.

"What was that?" Rin gasped, looking up.

"I didn't hear anything, let's just start." Kohaku winked.

"What are we going to-" Rin began, but a rock hit her in the head.

She gasped in pain as tears filled her eyes.

"Shut-up, you have to make sure you don't get hit." Kohaku snapped.

"Shut-up?" Rin yelled.

Kohaku smirked and picked up more rocks.

"Why did he hit her? I never hit her with a rock!" Sesshoumaru whispered.

"Maybe she likes it!" Jaken smiled.

Sesshoumaru punched him in the head.

"Ready?" Kohaku asked.

"I guess," She sighed.

Kohaku nodded his head and threw two rocks. Rin moved out the way with ease.

"Good, I was just testing you. Now, let's get to the real training." Kohaku smiled, picking up a couple more.

(A/N: Do any of you anime fans know where I got the rock idea from?)

Kohaku began throwing rocks faster and Rin tried her best to move out their way. One suddenly hit her in the head and she let out a painful scream.

"Rin!" Sesshoumaru yelled.

Neither Rin nor Kohaku heard him, but Kohaku stopped his assault.

"Come on babe, if you want to do this, you have to fight." Kohaku smiled throwing more rocks.

Rin was hit in the head 3 more times and cried out in pain.

"COME ON," Kohaku yelled.

Rin felt her body rise with energy and she felt her body automatically move from the rocks.

"That's it Rin, use your power." Kohaku yelled.

"What's going on?" Sesshoumaru whispered, watching with interest.

Rin kept moving her body as fast as she could and wasn't hit once by another rock. Kohaku stopped and smiled.

"I did it," Rin laughed, not noticing a large rock coming her way.

The force and surprise of the rock startled Rin and she stumbled off the cliff. Sesshoumaru gasped in surprise and jumped over the edge to save her.

~~~~


OH NO! What is going to happen???