InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ moving in ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Huh?” she asked but he ignored it.
 
“I have three brothers and one sister, Kouga is the oldest and is 18, Sango follows him with 15 years and then there is Kohaku with 12 and Shippo with 9”
 
“Alright but…”
 
“Can you come and live here? That would be great for me”
 
“Wait a sec…”
 
“Awesome… so you can have almost the whole day free unless Kaede, she's the maid, if she needs your help”
 
“But…”
 
“You can take a day off each month and I'll pay you $ 80 per day… so, any questions?” Kagome forgot about all of her complains and things she didn't understand at the naming of the old lady.
 
“Yes… where's the old lady?”
 
“Kaede? At the kitchen…” she was about to leave when he grabbed her hand.
 
“But first… I want you to meet the little angels, guys! Get over here!”
 
Sango, Kohaku and Shippo ran downstairs and eyed at the new girl.
 
“This is your new nanny… her name is Kagome, Kagome this is Sango” she looked friendly at the only female sibling on the family; she smiled sweetly at her as she stretched her hand at her.
 
“Hi, nice to meet you” Kagome smiled to her and Sango looked at her evilly.
 
“The feeling is not mutual” he sighed.
 
“This is Kohaku” she looked at the kid in the middle; he looked at her as if he was checking her facial traits.
 
“Hi…” Kagome stretched her hand to him but he only looked at it.
 
“My psychologist told me not to touch people I don't like” Inuyasha shot him a look and shook his head before introducing the last kid present.
 
“And this is Shippo” Kagome was thrilled with the red haired little boy; she bent to his height and gave him a big smile trying to let the kid know that she liked him.
 
“Hi Shippo… I hope you're nicer than your brother and your sister” she whispered.
 
“I can be nice… but only if you like me” he said.
 
“I already like you” she stroke the little boy's hair.
 
“Inuyasha, tomorrow I'm going to the mall too so I'll… who is she?” Kikyo said.
 
“This is Kagome; she will be the new nanny…” his cell phone rang. “Would you mind taking her to her new room while I answer this? Thanks”
 
“Follow me…” Kikyo went up; Kagome followed her and looked everywhere.
 
She saw a room with tons of toys; she thought that was Shippo's. She saw another room filled with pokemon posters and Yu Gi Oh! cards dropped on the floor, she thought that was Kohaku's. they passed another room with a huge stereo, a pile of CDs and a poster of Chad Michel Murray, she knew that was Sango's room; the last room had just a `don't come in' sing on the door and it was closed so she couldn't see what it was in there.
 
“Your room is just a little bit higher” Kikyo stopped.
 
“Where are the stairs?” Kagome asked dazed.
 
“Right here” she pulled a string and some stairs appeared.
 
“Thanks…” Kagome went up and she found the attic.
 
“Okay, I'll tell Naraku to bring an old bed for you… have fun tonight” Kikyo left.
 
Kagome looked around the attic, there where tons of boxes and it had a small light bulb in the center of the room which barely lighted up the room. She noticed it was really dirty, she decided to take care of that later and went to find the old lady that had her necklace. She carefully went down and ran to the kitchen to find her.
 
“Excuse me” she said to the old lady. “Hi, do you remember me?”
 
“Ah yes… the delivery girl, what can I do for you?”
 
“Well, I gave you my necklace and…”
 
“Oh… I didn't gave it back, I'm sorry dear… here you go” she gave her the necklace and Kagome hugged Kaede.
 
“Thank you so much! Can I ask your name?”
 
“I'm Kaede…”
 
“Nice to meet you, I'm Kagome and I'm the new nanny”
 
“The nanny?” she asked a bit surprised.
 
“Yes… a man opened the door and offered me the job”
 
“Oh… he's that desperate huh?” she mumbled.
 
“Excuse me?”
 
“Nothing dear, have you met the boys yet?”
 
“I met them… but they seem to hate me, how nice was the first nanny?”
 
“She lasted only three hours… believe me, if you're lucky you will last 4”
 
“Okay…”
 
“Have fun while you can dear” Kaede patted her back softly before going to the laundry room.
 
“Kagome! I need you here!” Inuyasha yelled, Kagome tried to follow the sound of his voice and entered the study room.
 
“So, did you like your room?” he asked politely and an image of that dusty old room came to her mind, she faked a smile.
 
“Um… yeah, it's nice…”
 
“That's great, you can go and bring your things for tonight… tomorrow when the kids go to school you can bring the rest of your things here”
 
“Okay, thank you mister” she was walking out the room.
 
“Oh! And Kagome… call me Inuyasha” she nodded.
 
Kagome left to Ayame's house and took just her pajamas and a change of clothes for tomorrow. `Inuyasha… I wonder if I'll get to see him everyday… looking at such a handsome face everyday will make me feel more welcomed' she shook her head a little and went back to the mansion. `Does he have a girlfriend? I hope is not that mean girl… I hope she's just some kind of a friend…' she left her bike on the back yard.
 
“Kagome, would you play with me?” Kohaku asked.
 
“Sure…” she followed him to the playroom and he had tons of bugs there.
 
“Let's play `pick the nicest bug' what do you think of that?”
 
“I love bugs…” Kagome said and picked a beetle. “Do you like this one?”
 
“You really mean it?”
 
“Yeah! When I was at the orphanage I used to play with bugs all the time”
 
“You're an orphan?”
 
“Yes… the only thing I got from my parents is this necklace… it belonged to my mother and I like to think that she at me from heaven from this thing” Kohaku felt sad, it somehow led him to remember his mother.
 
“I never thought…”
 
“I hope we can become friends… I don't mean to pretend I like you just when your brother is around… so are we friends?”
 
“My psychologist said I shouldn't speak to strangers” he left the room and Kagome sighed, this was going to be harder than she thought.
 
“Dinner time!” Myoga yelled and everyone went to the dinner table.
 
She sat next to Kaede and Kikyo looked at her with disgust.
 
“Why are you here?”
 
“It's dinner time and I…”
 
“You can't stay here… Kaede can because she's like the family but you… go to the kitchen…” Kagome nodded and took her plate to the kitchen.
 
“Where's Kagome?” Inuyasha asked when he sat down.
 
“Well, Miss Kikyo said…”
 
“I said that she is more than welcome to join us but she said she would rather eat at the kitchen” Kikyo interrupted Kaede and started eating her meal; Inuyasha sighed and shrugged his shoulders.
 
“Okay…”
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kagome ate some of her dinner and decided to go to bed, that girl made her want to leave immediately and the kids seemed to hate her without knowing her. `I need this job… I have to pay some money to my friends…' she grabbed a book and started reading it on the couch. Unfortunately, sound of the door opening stopped her from concentrating. She looked back at the door and saw a black haired man with blue piercing eyes along with a very handsome face.
 
“Inuyasha! I'm home!” Kouga yelled.
 
“Kouga!” Inuyasha went to the living room immediately. “You are grounded for a year!”
 
“But I don't want a…” he looked at the woman sitting on the couch, she seemed to be so innocent, her big brown eyes, her perfect black hair and her delightful body. “Wow! Who's the babe?”
 
“She's not a babe, she's Kagome and she's the nanny”
 
“Inuyasha, I change my mind… and if she is going to be a permanent nanny… you can ground me for 10 years” he sat next to Kagome. “I'm Kouga… and you are?”
 
“I'm Kagome…” she smiled at him.
 
“Has anyone ever told you that you are the most gorgeous girl on earth?” he said.
 
“Thanks… I guess… I'm going to sleep right now, good night” she left to her room.
 
“You are the best brother ever” Kouga hugged Inuyasha for a while and followed Kagome.
 
“Hey! Don't you bother her…” his brother warned.
 
“No, I'm just going to join her to bed” Kouga chuckled.
 
“Kouga…”
 
“I'm going to sleep… good night Inuyasha and thanks again”
 
`This is girl is going to be mine, just like any other girl…' Kouga smiled as he went upstairs.