InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ opposites atrack ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome cleaned the attic during the whole night, she couldn't sleep in somewhere she felt so dark and scary. She decided to arrange it a little but taking everything that was there on a corner. She discovered three windows behind boxes and cleaned them so the sun rays could enter the attic. The room looked better that way, it radiated and she thought that it could use some paint and a bigger light bulb. She moved the bed right under one window so the sun could go her face and then she looked at the room. `It still needs some more things… I guess I could ask Inuyasha if I can change some things up here…' she changed her clothes to her shorts and a tank top so she could go and wake up the kids. She carefully went down but then she slipped, lucky for her someone caught her in time.
 
“Whoa… an angel just fell in my arms, this is my lucky day” Kouga said.
 
“Thank you…” she blushed and stood up. “I'm going to wake up the boys”
 
“You were hitting on the nanny? How desperate are you?” Sango said brushing her hair.
 
“I'm not desperate… she's a babe” he watched her as she walked into Kohaku's room.
 
“Whatever… you better stop drooling and get ready for school” Sango went to the bathroom.
 
“Yeah… I think I'm going to have breakfast first” Kouga went downstairs to the kitchen and found his brothers having breakfast.
 
“Good morning…” Kohaku said.
 
“Yeah… morning, have you seen Kagome?”
 
“No… I think she is at Inuyasha's study room”
 
“Thanks” he went to the study room.
 
Kouga walked over to Inuyasha's new private room, where he worked. He stood out the door as he heard the voice of his gorgeous angel.
 
“Can I change some things on my room? I just feel it needs some extra things, like a new light bulb”
 
“Sure, if it makes you feel like home you can” he felt her hugging him and he blushed a little.
 
“Thank you so much!” she left the room crashing with Kouga on her way.
 
“So you're only shy with people you like?”
 
“Kind of…”
 
“I can help you if you want… with your room”
 
“That will be really nice; you can help me bring my things today after school”
 
“School? Who said I was in school?”
 
“I know you're 18 and if you want to help me I'll appreciate it a lot”
 
“Great! Then it's a date”
 
“No, its just you helping me move in” she smiled at him and left.
 
“Sango, Kohaku, Shippo! Are you guys ready for school?”
 
“Yeah…” they all said entering the living room.
 
“Let's go”
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kouga entered to his classroom after leaving Shippo at school. He was one of the most popular guys in school and he had dated almost every girl in it. Although all the girls that he dated new each other and some times they even had cat fights, he still dated girls that were friends. He always thought that the more girls he dated the more they were able to enjoy his charms, so they had no need to get angry or jealous of their friends or classmates.
 
“Hey Kouga… great party, I was sad when it ended early” a girl said.
 
“Sorry for that babe, but my brother got madly furious and I don't think I will have another one in a long time”
 
“I can wait… so how about you and I go for an ice cream after school?” she said moving closer to him.
 
“Sorry, but I already have a date” he smiled at her and sat on his place.
 
“Kouga! You just rejected Sandy! I thought that you liked her” Ginta, one of his best friends said.
 
“Yeah… I did but… there's another girl in my mind now”
 
“You can date both”
 
“No, I'm grounded” he sighed heavily.
 
“Then how are you supposed to date this girl?”
 
“She's my brother's nanny”
 
“A nanny? But they are way too old…”
 
“Not this one, come to my house later and I'll show you how hot this girl is…”
 
“Better than Sandy?”
 
“She makes Sandy look gross” his friend gave him a goofy smile as he tried to picture the girl Kouga was bragging about.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kagome went to Ayame's house. She placed most of her things in a few boxes and there was just her closet and a chair. Ayame was very sad when she didn't come last night, she wanted to spend sometime with her since she was always busy or she didn't have time like to talk to Kagome.
 
“You're moving out so quickly? What happened to you last night?” Ayame asked helping her friend pack.
 
“I went to the Tsurugi mansion and I got hired as a nanny!”
 
“Whoa! You are so lucky!”
 
“Yeah… and my boss, he's so cute… he's so nice with me and he just hired me when he looked at me”
 
“I can't believe it! Do you think he likes you or something?”
 
“No… I mean, he's gorgeous but I don't think he will notice a girl like me… besides there is this girl at the mansion who is really mean at me and I think she is his girlfriend”
 
“So is she rich like him or is she just living there?”
 
“She seems to be rich, just like him… and I'm almost broke so his logical decision is this girl”
 
“Yeah… but you know what they say… opposites attract” Kagome giggled.
 
“I'm going back to the mansion, his little brother offered me some help” Kagome waved at her as she walked out the door.
 
“Have fun!” Ayame yelled at her friend from her window as she watched her riding back to the mansion on her bike.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kagome was looking around the house, the kids were now at school and the mean girl was at the mall now. Kagome gave herself a tour around the mansion, it looked very big outside but once she walked around the first floor, she realized that it wasn't that hard to get orientated at the house. She went to the kitchen to see if Kaede needed some help with something.
 
“Oh! Kagome… just who I needed” Kaede exclaimed once her eyes set on the younger girl.
 
“Yes?”
 
“Would you mind helping me clean up the house? Inuyasha is going out for a meeting today and it would be nice to get the study room clean for when he gets back”
 
“Sure” Kaede hand her a broomstick and Kagome went to clean up the study room.
 
She started cleaning it when she dropped something, she found a picture of the whole family and smiled, they looked so happy. A man with the same hair that Inuyasha had was next to a dark haired woman, they were both smiling and between them were Shippo and Kohaku grabbing the woman's hand, Inuyasha and Kouga were next to Kohaku and Sango was standing next to the man, she had her arms around his neck. She placed the picture on the desk and kept on cleaning, she stepped on a ball while she was cleaning and almost fell, lucky for her someone caught her right on time.
 
“You got to be more careful, Shippo drops his toys everywhere…” Inuyasha smiled at her while he held her in his arms.
 
“Thanks…” she felt her heart speed up while he had her in his arms and Kagome blushed a little.
 
“You're lucky I was here” he blushed a little too and she smiled.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kikyo was trying on her new outfits when she heard her cell phone rang.
 
“Hello?”
 
“Good afternoon, can I speak to Miss Higurashi?”
 
“That's me”
 
“Listen, I'm your father's lawyer and I have your father's will right here and I think it's time to read it”
 
“Okay great, at what time?”
 
“Tomorrow at noon”
 
“Okay I'll be there, thanks” she hung up.
 
`I hope I can buy more outfits with that money, after all, my father was really rich' she thought. Kikyo was an only daughter; she had lived with her father her whole life. Her mother had died when she was only 4 years old and her father died when she was 25. His lawyer said that he never gave his will but after searching through his stuff, the lawyer finally found it. She went over to the study room to let her boyfriend know that she was leaving for a few hours.
 
“Inuyasha, I'm going out… what's happening in here?” she asked when she saw Inuyasha holding Kagome.
 
“Um… she almost fell and I… just helped her”
 
“I'm going to keep on cleaning” she cleared her throat and quickly left the room.
 
“Where are you going?” he asked when Kagome was out of the room.
 
“The lawyer told me he found my father's will” Kikyo said as she was still looking at him suspiciously.
 
“Okay, if you like Naraku can take you there”
 
“Thank you darling” she blew a kiss to him and left.
 
She stepped on something while went out the room.
 
“Eugh…” she looked on her 200 dollars Jimmy Choo's white shoe a gluey green thing.
 
“I'm sorry Kikyo, I was playing and I left my clay there” Kohaku said.
 
“The least thing you can do is apologize… go bring me something so I can clean it”
 
“Immediately, until then why don't you sit for a while?” he gave her a chair and Kikyo sat till he got there.
 
“Idiot kids… I hope I can convince Inuyasha of sending them to a military school” she mumbled.
 
“Here…” he gave her a wet towel.
 
Kikyo started cleaning her shoe and the green thing came of but her shoe instead of being white it was blue.
 
“Ah! What happened?”
 
“Um… I think I used the towel Sango used to clean up the paint she dropped at her room… I'm sorry”
 
“My shoe!” she yelled horrified.
 
“You know what? Follow me, I got some bleach on my room” Kikyo tried to stand but she was glued to the chair.
 
“Ah! You did this on purpose! My 80 dollar skirt!” she tried to take off the chair.
 
“Oops! Sorry Kikyo, I was pasting this golden paper on my purse and I think I accidentally dropped it on the chair…” Sango said.
 
“Inuyasha will punish you forever after he knows about this!” she was trying to leave with the chair glued to her ass but then she stepped on marbles.
 
“Ouch! My feet! Ah!!!” she fell backwards on the chair but the chair broke.
 
“I'm so sorry… I was playing with my marbles and I think I just threw them too hard” Shippo said.
 
“Don't play innocent with me! I hate you! Inuyasha will throw you out the house after this!” she yelled.
 
“We are sorry… maybe you will feel better if we help you getting off that chair” Sango offered and she looked at her furiously.
 
“If you try something I swear to you two, you will go to a military school and you!” she pointed at Sango. “You will go to a catholic school and you will never meet a boy!”
 
“We are just going to help you…” Sango said innocently. “Okay guys, pull!”
 
They kids pulled till Kikyo came out the chair, but her skirt was still stuck there. She screamed and ran to her room.
 
“Do you think that was enough?” Kohaku asked to his sister.
 
“Yeah… for now” Sango laughed.
 
“Is Inuyasha going to punish us again?” Shippo asked to his sister.
 
“Yeah… but I think it was worth it” Sango smiled. “Where's Kouga?”
 
“Helping the nanny move in” Kohaku answered.
 
“God! He's socializing with the enemy!” Sango hissed with anger.
 
“You still want to get rid of Kagome?”
 
“Of course, first Kagome then Kikyo” she smiled.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kouga moved the last box into Kagome's room. She decorated it just like she liked it; she painted the room in a light blue color and placed tons of posters around it to make it look a little less like an attic. She bought a new lamp and it helped make the room look brighter, just like she liked it. She placed her pillows on the bed and then she lay on her bed as she smiled happily.
 
“Ah… much better” she sighed.
 
“Yeah… the hardest thing was the closet” Kouga said sitting next to her.
 
“Thank you so much for this…”
 
“Yeah, don't mention it… but you can pay me for it”
 
“What do you want from me?”
 
“A kiss…”
 
“What?”
 
“Just one… would you?” he got closer to her.