InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ friends ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha was spying the two of them from the playroom window. He was searching for Kagome but then he saw her out there and decided to spy, he thought Kouga was getting too involved with her, his nice attitude was beginning to become a romantic guy. He didn't want Kagome to feel uncomfortable with him, or at least that's what he wanted to tell himself.
 
“Why is he doing this?” he mumbled.
 
“What are you doing?” Kikyo asked him and he got scared.
 
“I… I was… looking for Kouga”
 
“Well, if you're looking for Kouga why don't you go out there?”
 
“Right… thanks”
 
`What does he thinks he's doing? She is supposed to be part of his punishment, not as fun! But I can't fire her… Shippo likes her and well, she is really helpful and she is nice and pretty and that beautiful smile, whoa… what am I saying?' he was at the backyard and looked at Kouga.
 
“Kouga, what did you do to the tree?” he looked at the swing.
 
“I just tied this chair with this rope, Kagome likes this tree and I thought that making a swing would be good for her to sit on it instead of the ground”
 
“Nice… I need to talk to Kagome in private”
 
“Okay, see you later babe”
 
“Don't call me babe” he winked and left.
 
He looked at her closely and at her swing, it was a nice detail and he thought it was a wonderful idea. He shook his head a little and decided to concentrate on what he came out for. She stood up and waited for him to start talking.
 
“Is Kouga bothering you?”
 
“No, he is being really nice to me…” she said sitting back in the swing.
 
“And how are the other kids to you?”
 
“Well, Shippo seems to like me, Kohaku calls me stranger danger and Sango doesn't even want to see me…” she sighed.
 
“Sango is just angry about this… it will take time for her to become nicer to you”
 
“That's good to know” she smiled.
 
`That smile…' he thought and sighed, Kagome blushed a little and looked away to hide it.
 
“Inuyasha, I need your help… what do you think it looks better for our date tonight?” Kikyo showed him two outfits, one a black dress and the other one a red strapless shirt with a white skirt.
 
“What date?” he asked confused and she smiled innocently.
 
“Oops! I forgot to tell you that I want to go out tonight… so what do you like best?”
 
“Um… I like the red one”
 
“Okay” she kissed him and left.
 
“So I get to be in charge tonight?” Kagome asked once she saw Kikyo out of there.
 
“It looks like it…”
 
“Okay, I'm going to the kitchen now” she walked to the door. “Have fun on your date tonight”
 
Inuyasha sighed as he watched her go in; he looked up at the tree which let a few flowers fall down and closed his eyes tightly. He touched it and then clenched his fist before he went back inside to prepare for his date with his girlfriend.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kagome walked to her room and sat on her bed. She sighed and closed her eyes. `I'm in charge tonight… Sango will do something mean to me, Kohaku will just ignore me, Shippo would want to play with me… that's a good thing but Kouga… Kouga will flirt with me all night… I wish I could take this night free… that way I could just skip this…' she thought.
 
“Kagome, open up” a voice said, she did as she was ordered and found Miroku out there.
 
“Hi mister Fujimori, are you looking for Inuyasha?”
 
“No, I was looking for you and please call me Miroku… what are you doing tonight?”
 
“Well, I'm taking care of the kids…”
 
“So Inuyasha wasn't lying”
 
“Why? What did he said?”
 
“I asked him if I could ask you out and he said that you were busy tonight”
 
“Maybe some other day” she said.
 
“I'll be waiting for you…” he softly kissed her hand and left.
 
`That guy freaks me out…' she shivered a little, she went down to the kitchen to see if Kaede needed some help. She saw Kaede with her purse and very well arranged.
 
“Hi Kaede, are you going out somewhere?”
 
“Yes, tonight is my free night… and I'm going to a spa”
 
“Have fun… I'm in charge of everything tonight so any advice?”
 
“I'm afraid so dear… be careful with Sango, she will not be as nice as always”
 
“Okay”
 
“Watch out for Kohaku's bugs… he might place them on your food or on your hair”
 
“Right”
 
“And since you get along with Kouga and Shippo I don't think you will have troubles with them”
 
“Yeah, thanks for everything” she said and grabbed an apple.
 
“Good night dear” Kaede left.
 
“Kagome, play with me” Shippo pulled her to his room. “Let's play it… you're it!”
 
Shippo ran out the room and Kagome followed him to the backyard, she looked everywhere and saw him on the swing. He was happily trying to move the swing and Kagome smiled as she walked up to him.
 
“You're it…” she said.
 
“I don't want to play that anymore… can you push me?”
 
“Sure…” she pushed him lightly.
 
“Kagome, are you going to stay here with me forever?”
 
“You mean here at the backyard?” she joked.
 
“With me at the house? Are you?”
 
“I'll try to…” she whispered and sighed.
 
“Hey stranger danger… Myoga says that dinner is ready” Kohaku said. “Whoa… a swing, Shippo get off I want to try it”
 
“No! I came first…”
 
“Kohaku, say please and Shippo be nice and let him swing”
 
“Shippo… can I please use the swing?”
 
“Sure…” Shippo got off and Kohaku started to swing.
 
“Shippo I think Myoga is calling you” Kohaku said and Shippo left. “Why are you so nice with me stranger danger?”
 
“Because you seem like a nice kid, but you're just trying to be mean to me because your sister will hate you” he nodded.
 
“Kind of… I was really mad at the beginning when Inuyasha told us he was getting a nanny; I never thought that he will hire someone nice like you… I thought he was going to hire someone mean like his girlfriend”
 
“I know but I thought she only behaved mean with me…”
 
“No, she's mean with everyone… especially with us; she just pretends to be nice when Inuyasha is around… I don't know why he's still with her…”
 
“He doesn't like her or something?”
 
“No, Inuyasha loves her and I over heard him talking with Miroku about marrying her”
 
“Dinner is ready kids!” Myoga yelled.
 
“Let's go to eat”
 
“Okay…”
 
Kagome entered to watch everyone sitting on the table, she grabbed her plate and was about to enter the kitchen when Shippo grabbed her.
 
“Kagome, why are you going to the kitchen?” he asked confused.
 
“I'm supposed to eat there”
 
“Don't be silly Kagome, sit with us” Kouga said. “In fact, sit right here next to me”
 
“Yeah… it's better than to eat alone” Kohaku said and she sat next to Kouga.
 
They were eating and chatting happily until Sango came, she was very furious when she saw that everyone had betrayed her. She walked over to them and wanted to get some good explanations.
 
“What is she doing here?” Sango asked.
 
“She's going to have dinner with us” Kouga explained.
 
“Hell no! This girl is not going to have dinner with us and she is not going to sit on my chair”
 
“Sango, please be nice to her” Shippo said.
 
“No! This girl is ruining everything! Kohaku help me!”
 
“I'm sorry Sango but… Kagome can eat here with us”
 
“You pick her over your sister? Fine! You four can eat here all happily… I'm eating at my room” she grabbed her plate and went to her room.
 
“I have to talk to her…” Kagome said and was about to stand up.
 
“Don't… Sango is just behaving like a kid, she does this every time someone disagrees with her” Kouga explained. “Don't worry babe”
 
“Don't call me babe” she repeated.
 
They ate their dinner and Kagome couldn't help hearing someone crying she thought it might be Sango. Kagome ate half of her dinner before running out the room to check Sango. She entered her room and found her crying, although she knew that Sango hate her she went next to her and touched her head lightly.
 
“Get out of here!” she yelled.
 
“Listen, I didn't mean to do whatever I did to you”
 
“Shut up! You're just trying to put everyone against me! First you hypnotized my brother then you act all nice with Shippo and then you pretend to like Kohaku! Why are you doing this?!?!”
 
“I'm not pretending anything… I really like Shippo and Kohaku is a really nice boy and well, Kouga is always flirting with me so I don't really know him” Sango stopped crying.
 
“You really mean it? You're not trying to make us behave like the Brady bunch?”
 
“Of course not… I don't like the Brady bunch… I was thinking more of the Partridge family” Sango giggled.
 
“You're funny… and you like me even though I behaved like a bitch with you?”
 
“Yeah… why don't you come and have the rest of your dinner with us?”
 
“Okay but are we friends?”
 
“Friends…” Kagome smiled at her while Sango hugged her.
 
“Hey, looks who's back” Kouga said and gave his sister a kiss on the cheek.
 
“I'm really sorry about what I did… I thought you liked her more than me”
 
“Now that's dumb… how can we pick Kagome over you?” Kohaku said.
 
“Yeah… even though Kagome is really nice you're our sister and there's no way we like her more than you” Kouga said.
 
“I love Kagome because she's nice to me but I love you Sango because you're my only sister” Shippo hugged him.
 
“And now can we have a normal peaceful dinner?” Kagome sat on another chair
 
“Sure…” Sango smiled at her babysitter. `Maybe it wasn't a bad idea to have a nanny after all… if it is someone as nice as her, it will be wonderful' she thought as they kept on eating their dinners.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
After Kagome made Shippo sleep and made sure that Kohaku was on bed. She went downstairs looking for Sango and Kouga. They were on the living room watching movie, they looked so nice that she thought that she would let it pass for that night. Kagome decided to go to sleep when someone called her.
 
“Kagome, why don't watch a movie with us?” Sango asked.
 
“No, I'm going to sleep… you two go to sleep after the movie is done” she walked upstairs when someone grabbed her arm.
 
“I won't go to sleep if you don't watch the movie with me… and Sango” Kagome giggled.
 
“Fine… what are we watching?”
 
“My favorite movie… Jerry Maguire” Sango said and felt Kouga moving her arm. “I'm going to grab some popcorn”
 
“Kagome sit next to me while Sango goes to the kitchen” Kagome did as ordered and then felt Kouga's arm around her.
 
“You try something I'll kill you”
 
“I promise…” he crossed his fingers behind him. “I think someone is out there”
 
Kagome looked at the window and when she placed her head back to her normal position she felt the lips of Kouga touching hers.
 
 
 
A/N: lol… I know how much everyone hates cliffys (even I hate them) but they make the story more interesting (and it makes you want to kill the author… lol) review please!!! =)