InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ why am i thinking about her? ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

He tried to get more of the inside of her mouth to make the kiss deeper but before he could do anything she slapped him and moved his arm away from her. Kouga looked at her dazed, rubbing his cheek and she stood up. She turned her back to him; she clenched her fists in fury.
 
“You promised it” she said and left.
 
“This is going to be harder than I thought” he mumbled.
 
“Where's Kagome?” Sango asked sitting next to him.
 
“She was feeling a little tired” he grabbed some popcorn.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kagome entered to her room, she was really mad about what happened that night. She changed her clothes for her pajamas and lay on bed. `Why did he do that?!? After I warned him! Couldn't he listen to me and not do that?! And he lied to me… I'm never going to forgive him for doing something like that to me!' she heard someone calling her name.
 
“Kagome! Come please!” Shippo said.
 
“I'm coming…” she entered to his room. “What's wrong?”
 
“I can't sleep…”
 
“Maybe a glass of milk can help, I'll be right back” she went downstairs and quickly crossed the living room and entered the kitchen.
 
`If Kouga hasn't followed me I'll be more than happy' she thought and grabbed the glass. To her surprise Kouga was there when she closed the refrigerator's door.
 
“Don't talk to me…”
 
“Listen, I couldn't resist… you are so beautiful and… I don't know…I just had to” he moved closer to her and she cleared her throat while she avoid him.
 
“Either way, I will not forgive you for this…”
 
“C'mon… all I did was give you a kiss, is it that bad?”
 
“Your brother is waiting for me upstairs” she grabbed the glass before she left and entered to Shippo's room. “Here…”
 
Shippo drank the milk and Kagome sat next to him.
 
“Thanks Kagome…” he yawned.
 
“Okay, now sleep well… if your brother finds out that you are still awake he'll kill me”
 
“Good night Kagome” she kissed his forehead and she went to her room.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kagome woke up next morning and went to Shippo's room to wake him up. Then to Kohaku's, to Sango's and then she went to Kouga's room. She sighed before entering it and went to his bed, he found no one there and thought he might was already awake. She went downstairs to make sure the kids ate their breakfast and to make sure that after that they would brush their teeth.
 
“Good morning Kagome… why don't you have breakfast with the kids?” Kaede asked pouring some juice in a glass.
 
“Sure…” she sat on the coffee table next to Sango.
 
“Have you seen my brother?”
 
“No… I thought he was already down here”
 
“Good morning” Inuyasha entered the room rubbing his forehead. “I'm going out tonight too so Kagome you're in charge and make sure the kids go to sleep before 22” she nodded.
 
“Where are you going tonight?” Sango asked sipping some of her hot chocolate.
 
“I'm having dinner with some business associates”
 
“With who?”
 
“That is not your business…” he told her and she frowned. “That reminds me, Kohaku since yesterday you're psychologist didn't came he will spend an extra hour”
 
“Okay…” he noticed Kouga entering the kitchen; he was already dressed and sat next to Kagome.
 
“Where were you?” Sango asked.
 
“I was out for a minute… I went to buy something”
 
“Why don't you have breakfast?” Kagome asked.
 
“No, I already ate something… guys; we got 10 minutes before school begins” he said as he checked his watch.
 
“Okay, Shippo go brush your teeth… Kohaku get your bag and Sango…” Kagome realized that Sango was a big girl and she didn't need someone to tell her what to do. “Get ready…”
 
“Kagome, can I talk to you in private?” Sango asked and pulled her out of the kitchen.
 
“Okay… what's up?”
 
“I got invited by this boy that I really like… but since I'm grounded…”
 
“You want me to talk with Inuyasha so he can make shorter your punishment?” Kagome deduced and Sango nodded with a big smile across her face.
 
“I was thinking about if you could let me go out for a couple of hours but… your idea is so much better”
 
“But you have to behave till this Saturday or no deal…”
 
“Okay… that will be easy, thank you” Sango grabbed her back and went upstairs.
 
“Kagome, I know you don't want to talk to me right now but… I got a surprise for you upstairs…” Kouga said to her and left with his brothers to school.
 
Kagome was about to go to her room, she was dying to know what Kouga's surprise was for her. It was mostly because of the last present he had given her; he was too sweet to be too young. Kagome thought that maybe that could wait and she decided to help Kaede at the kitchen.
 
“Oh Kagome, is something wrong?”
 
“No… I just thought you might need some help down here”
 
“Help me clean Inuyasha's study room, he has papers dropped all around it and I want you to arrange them”
 
“Okay… is he here right now?”
 
“No, he won't be spending the whole afternoon here so you have all the time you want”
 
“Alright…”
 
“But be sure to make it before Kohaku has his therapy”
 
“At what time is that?”
 
“At 3” Kagome nodded and noticed that she had a lot of time before that and thought that maybe she could go out and visit her friends.
 
“I'll be back in a few minutes…” she grabbed her coat and left the house.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kouga was in his class; again Kagome was in his mind. `I hope she forgives me… this girl… she's resisting me… no other girl has done this before… she… was the first girl who ever slapped me and she was the first one to reject me… but why am I still thinking about her? Maybe it is because all of this rejection deal… I feel I only want her `cause she's the only girl that had ever took this long to love me… even Sandy loves me and I haven't even dated her… something inside me tells me that… Kagome is… different' he sighed.
 
“Kouga… are you listening to me?” Sandy asked.
 
“What?”
 
“I said that when are we going out? You were asking me it everyday since last weekend but now you're acting really strange…”
 
“I'm just off focus… and about our date… maybe in a few months”
 
“Months?!? I won't wait for you that long…”
 
“Sorry girl but I'm grounded”
 
“Girl? okay, now you're acting even more strange than ever… this is the first time I hear you calling someone `girl' instead of `babe' are you sick or something?” he chuckled.
 
“I told you I'm really off focus…” she heard the bell ring.
 
“Maybe you can ask me out when you're focused again” she grabbed her bag and left.
 
`I really hope she forgives me after what I did to her last night… the last thing I need is the only girl in the house hating me' he thought.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kikyo was at her father's office, she was searching for any piece of information that would lead her to her half sister. She searched through office papers, bills, but she couldn't find anything. Finally she remembered her father kept some secret things on a locked box. She searched for the box in the office but she couldn't find anything. `This boy or girl is the owner of my father's money… and if he or she doesn't show up I will never be able to get my father's money… if Inuyasha proposes to me faster than I have planned I will be able to get to his money… this will be easy… Inuyasha thinks I really love him…'
 
“Miss Higurashi, you found everything you were searching?” Naraku asked, he had been driving her since she had entered the house.
 
“No… this is getting harder”
 
“Can I help you?”
 
“Sure… help me find something related to Asuka Nageino… she was my father's lover”
 
“I'm sure you're looking for one too” he mumbled.
 
“Excuse me?”
 
“I said that you were looking for that too long…”
 
“You know what… you're right, maybe I should rest for a while…” she felt him grabbing her arm. “What are you doing?”
 
“I don't care if I get fired for this but I have to do it…” he kissed her feverishly.
 
“If you can keep the secret… I don't see a reason for you to get fired” she kissed him back.
 
“Miss Higurashi, I feel that this is the beginning of a beautiful secret relationship” she kissed him again.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Inuyasha was at his office, he was still on the phone with more and more work to do, each time someone called it seemed like he had more and more things to do, all he could think right now was about his house. `I hope Kouga is behaving correctly and is not flirting with her… apparently everyone likes Kagome, that's a good thing since I did this for them… I don't want them to think that I just wanted to make their punishment worse… in fact, at first I thought about that but… after all they had suffered… and after all the mess they did on the party! I don't know what to think now… Kagome is really helpful and with her around the mood around the house seems to be happier… even Shippo is happy and he doesn't like too many people and Kohaku… he is also better, I haven't seen him this happy since his seventh birthday, she seems to be the answer for all our problems… and she is so… so nice, so beautiful and that smile…' he thought and the phone rang again.
 
“Hello?”
 
“Um… hi Inuyasha, listen I won't be getting home till after dinner okay?” Kikyo said.
 
“Where are you?”
 
“I'm at my father's office; it will take me a few hours…”
 
“Okay, have fun”
 
“I'll try” she hung up.
 
`Why every time I think about something she just jumps in my mind? Is like… is like if I can stop thinking about her… I was thinking about my brothers and then she just popped in my mind and now I can't get her out… it might be `cause she is so pretty and kind and…what's wrong with me?! Maybe I'm just working too hard… I'm going home now…' he grabbed his jacket and went to his car.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kagome knocked on Eri's door; she was desperate to tell her best friend about her new job. She knew Eri would be very proud and thrilled about this new occupation she had got. Eri opened the door and sighed.
 
“Okay, how much do you need this time?”
 
“Actually… I'm here to tell you that I will be paying you the money I owe you by this or next Saturday”
 
“What did you do? Did you rob a bank?”
 
“No… I got the best job ever”
 
“Really? And this time you won't get fired?”
 
“No… this is really a good job and it's so easy”
 
“What are you working at?”
 
“I'm a nanny…”
 
“A nanny? That isn't that easy…”
 
“It is… I have to take care of 4 kids, two of them are older than 14 and the other two are so nice to me… one is 9 and the other is 12”
 
“Looks like it's perfect for you”
 
“I know… I just wanted to tell you it… I'm so happy”
 
“You should be… this is too good for you, I'm so glad for you” she hugged her.
 
“Thanks… well, I should be going… it's almost… 17?!? Oh my god! I totally forgot about cleaning Inuyasha's study room”
 
“And you said it was easy, huh? Wait, who's Inuyasha?”
 
“I'll explain it to you later… I have to go, I'll call you” Kagome ran back to the mansion.
 
“Bye!” Eri yelled from her window.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kagome entered to the mansion and noticed that the psychologist was leaving and that Inuyasha wasn't home yet. She entered the study room and the psychologist eyed her oddly, she tried to ignore his gaze as she went to the desk and tried to clean but then his voice stopped her.
 
“Excuse me, young lady… who are you?” he asked.
 
“Oops, sorry… I'm Kagome…”
 
“Ah… yes, I've heard a lot about you… it was all that Kohaku was talking about”
 
“He told you about me? What did he said?”
 
“I'm sorry but that information is confidential”
 
“Okay…I haven't heard your name yet, you are…”
 
“My name Kenshin Hibiki, most know as doctor Hibiki”
 
“Well, nice to meet you mister Hibiki… now, if you don't mind I'm supposed to clean this mess on the study table”
 
“Keep on lady, I was about to leave… good night” he left her alone and Kagome started cleaning up.
 
She placed the papers in a line up, without noticing she dropped some papers and she bent to pick them up and to keep with her job.
 
“This will only take a minute, I just need a professional advice…” she heard Inuyasha's voice; she got scared and decided to remain there, hiding behind the desk.
 
“But I…” the doctor said.
 
“Please, I really need to talk to someone” he pulled him to the study room and sat him on a chair.
 
“But mister Tsurugi… I have to go home”
 
“Please, I'll pay you more but listen to me…”
 
“Fine… begin” Kagome was still hiding behind the desk.
 
“Well, since I entered this house I feel so much different, if you had met me before you would know that I used to curse I lot I yelled fuck, shit… I even called my on girlfriend bitch but… when my parents died I felt more… more…”
 
“Responsible?”
 
“Yeah… and I love my brothers even though they are really evil to my girlfriend”
 
“Don't you think they don't like her for some special reason?”
 
“I don't know… since they first met her 15 years ago they have hate her… anyway, I'm thinking about marrying my girlfriend… she and I have been together for about 10 years now… she was my friend in middle school and since then we have been friends but now that I'm thinking about marriage…”
 
“Marriage is a big step in life, if you want to marry someone you should make sure that she is the person you love the most”
 
“Yeah, see… this is what I'm worried about… lately I have been thinking about someone else, she just recently entered to my life and she seems to make shiver just by smiling… I haven't felt like this before…” Kagome gasped and then covered her mouth. “Did you… hear something?”
 
“No, it must have been your imagination… and who is this girl you are talking about?”
 
“Wait… I'm more than sure that I heard something… I'm going to look”
 
 
 
 
A/N: I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter… I'm making the chapters longer than usual and I hope you also enjoy that… review please!!! =)