InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ jealousy ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha walked closer to the table where she was hiding, Kagome tried her best to remain calmed. She could hear his steps getting closer and closer to her when she heard something.
 
“Inuyasha! I'm home!” Kikyo yelled entering the house.
 
“We'll finish this another day, you may go now mister Hibiki” Inuyasha told him and he nodded.
 
“Thank you mister Tsurugi, have a nice evening” Inuyasha and mister Hibiki walked out the room and Kagome appeared.
 
`That was close…' she thought and sighed relieved. `Who was that girl he was talking about? Could… could it be me?!? No, he is too good for me… I'm just the nanny to him… nothing else…' Kagome walked out the room and found Sango.
 
“Did you talked to him?” she asked.
 
“No, I was about to…”
 
“But then why did you come out of his study room?”
 
“I was cleaning something…”
 
“Be sure to ask him… please, don't forget… in fact why don't you talk to him right now?” she pushed her to the direction in which Inuyasha was.
 
“Hi Sango… what can I do for you?”
 
“Actually… Kagome wants to talk to you” Sango went away and Kagome blush a little.
 
“Let's talk on my study room…” Inuyasha walked back to the room and Kagome followed him. “So, what's the matter?”
 
“I was thinking that maybe the punishment for the kids was a little too…”
 
“Good?”
 
“Exaggerated…”
 
“Kagome, I'm sure you're just saying this `cause they seem like nice little angels but the truth is that… you can't trust them and my punishment is my way of showing them who is in charge…”
 
“I know that but I can't find such a horrible thing that they have done so you could have punished them in that way… I mean Sango can't date anyone till she's 17?”
 
“After the party they made I think its more than fair… end of discussion”
 
“Okay, thank you for your time… I'll be going to my room” she went upstairs and found her room filled with red roses.
 
`How sweet… I've never seen so many roses in my life…' she looked around her room and each corner she looked at there were roses; she noticed one in her bed with a small note. `If this doesn't makes you forgive me… I can't think of anything else, Kouga'
 
“That kid never gives up” she mumbled and smelled the rose.
 
“Kagome, I… what happened in here?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“Oh… someone just gave me flowers; what sweet gesture, huh?”
 
“Yeah, lovable” he said looking around for the responsible.
 
“So did you want something?”
 
“Um… yeah, I was about to tell you that… um, Kaede is calling you” he said lamely.
 
“Okay…”
 
“May I ask who did this?”
 
“Kouga…” she said as she went downstairs.
 
`It can't be happening, he was supposed to hate her not love her… I have to talk to this boy… this is getting out of control' Inuyasha went down and found Kouga on his room listening to music.
 
“Kouga… I need to talk to you”
 
“What?”
 
“I need to talk to you” he repeated.
 
“I can't hear you… sorry” Inuyasha got mad and pulled away his headphones.
 
“I need to talk to you”
 
“Sure, what's up big bro?”
 
“What do you want from Kagome?”
 
“Kagome? Well, first I wanted I kiss but I already had it so now I want her to be my girlfriend”
 
“What?!? Are you serious?”
 
“Yeah… she's beautiful, she's kind and she's great with my brothers… no other girl has been able to do that… she seems to be perfect in every way” he sighed dreamily but Inuyasha quickly spoiled his thoughts.
 
“About that… she is only here to help us, I don't want you to get involved with her”
 
“Why? Because she works for us? Is that it? You think she's different from us because she's not rich?” he closed his eyes tightly.
 
“No, that's not what I meant, I…”
 
“You know what? I don't care you think… Inuyasha, for the first time in my life a girl rejected me… you know what that means?” he arched his brow.
 
“That she doesn't like you?”
 
“No… it means that she needs to know me better, she wants to really know me… she doesn't like me for my looks… she will love me for my heart”
 
“That's really deep, let's go have dinner” Inuyasha walked out when he heard him talking.
 
“You think I just want her because she's older, right?”
 
“Kouga… I don't want to talk about this… let's go downstairs and eat”
 
“Only if Kagome eats with us too” Inuyasha rubbed his temple.
 
“If she wants she can eat with us, now let's go downstairs”
 
Everyone sat on the table and started eating their meals, Kikyo noticed that Kagome was sitting there but since Inuyasha was right next to her she didn't say a thing. Kagome was next to Kouga and Inuyasha eyed them constantly. Kouga noticed that he tried to grab Kagome's hand but she just tried to pretend she didn't did it on purpose.
 
“Kouga, are you going to keep playing?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“Play what?” Kagome asked intrigued.
 
“I play tennis and I have won 5 international championships in a row”
 
“Wow, impressive…” she smiled at him.
 
“Again, are you going to keep on playing?” Inuyasha asked somehow annoyed.
 
“Yeah… the championship is starting next week but… since I'm grounded I guess I can stay here with Kagome”
 
“Actually you can go there and when you come back you will be punished” Inuyasha said drinking some of his juice.
 
“Great… Kagome, after dinner I need to talk with you in private” Kouga said and she nodded.
 
When they finished their meals Kouga and Kagome went to the playroom to talk in private, she didn't know what he wanted to talk about but she thought it might be about the roses he placed on her room.
 
“Kagome, I know you might still hate me for what I did to you last night but…”
 
“No, actually I wanted to tell you that I overreacted… it was just a kiss”
 
“I'm so glad you think that way because I wanted to know if you would like to join me to my championship… it's in Brazil”
 
“Brazil? Kouga… I have to take care of your brothers”
 
“I know but… I want you there with me, what do you say Kagome?”
 
 
 
 
A/N: sorry about this short chapter but I'm half sleep-half typing… I'm really tired, I guess its `cause yesterday I went to sleep like at 3 am… anyway, before I go to sleep I have one last thing to say… review please!!! =)