InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ shopping ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What Inuyasha found under the blanket was nothing; there was just a pillow.
 
“But… I thought…” he looked under the bed, he didn't found anything there either.
 
“See? I told you there was nothing in here… now, if you excuse me I'll try to sleep” she said and he walked down the stairs.
 
“But I could swear that I heard someone…”
 
“Listen, you made a mistake just because you are tired… I think it would be better for you to sleep… goodnight Inuyasha” she closed the door quickly. “Rin? Where are you?”
 
“In the closet…” she came out of the closet and went back to bed.
 
“You scared me… didn't I tell you not to open the door?”
 
“I didn't open it… he just entered to the room, without knocking”
 
“Okay, but how did you hide so fast?”
 
“After he left I was looking for a big t-shirt that I could use… my clothes are dirty and I don't want to get your bed dirty too”
 
“That's so nice…” she hugged her and looked in her closet for an old t-shirt that she didn't use in years. “You can use this one”
 
“Thank you…” she quickly changed her clothes for her t-shirt and went back to bed. “Goodnight…”
 
“Hey, move a little I can barely fit in here” Kagome lay next to her.
 
“Oops… sorry” she moved and Kagome placed her hand around her.
 
“You can get cold…” Kagome explained.
 
“Thank you…” Rin closed her eyes and fell asleep.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
The next morning Hakudoshi had called Kikyo to tell her what he found out, he told her to meet him at a coffee shop next to her house, Kikyo told Inuyasha that she would go shopping and that Naraku would drive her.
 
“Ah… good morning miss Higurashi, brother”
 
“Hakudoshi… how's business?”
 
“Good… now that I have a new costumer”
 
“Okay, enough of you two… tell me what I want to hear… who is the daughter of this woman?” Kikyo asked impatiently.
 
“Miss Higurashi, I'm really sorry to tell you that I haven't figured out who is she… but I have some information about her mother”
 
“Okay… spit it”
 
“The girl passed away when a man tried to steal her but unfortunately she didn't have money…”
 
“That's why she wanted to marry my dad?”
 
“No… this girl just wanted him for whom he was, they never married since the father of this girl didn't want her to…”
 
“And what about her daughter? Is she dead?”
 
“I don't know… but I do know that her grandparents live at Japan, they have a shrine over there…”
 
“So basically you found out nothing…”
 
“I'm trying my best…”
 
“Whatever…” she was about to leave when he grabbed her arm.
 
“I need my paycheck…”
 
“Here… now I'll pay you double if you go to Japan” she threw him a check and he smiled as he looked at the big numbers written on it.
 
“Would you pay me the flight?”
 
“No… I will pay you the hotel but you have to figure out what happened to this girl”
 
“Okay, thank you Miss Higurashi… have a nice day” Hakudoshi grabbed his money and left them.
 
“Won't Inuyasha worry that you will go home late?”
 
“He won't even notice… and besides, I don't want to be with those stupid brats and that stupid girl going around the house…”
 
“So you like spending time with me?”
 
“Don't get cocky… since I don't like to drive you're my only way out”
 
“But what about what happened on your father's office?”
 
“That was just a moment… nothing more”
 
“Miss Higurashi, if you allow me to kiss you again, you will realize that its more than just a moment” he moved closer to her.
 
“And what if I don't allow you to kiss me again?”
 
“You will loose the best moment in your life…” he kissed her.
 
“You're right… it's more than just a moment, but I can't risk Inuyasha's fortune by just a ridiculous affair…”
 
“I can keep a secret…” he kissed her again.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
On her free day, Kagome decided to take Rin for shopping. Rin's clothes were ripping apart and Kagome thought it would be nice to shop something new and that she would like. Rin bought already three t-shirts, five pants and three skirts. They were heading to the shoe store but stopped for something to eat, they haven't eaten breakfast yet.
 
“Kagome, you are the nicest person I've ever met…” Rin said chewing a piece of cookie.
 
“Well, I always wanted someone to do something like this for me and I thought that maybe you will like this” she drank some of her coffee.
 
“This is so… so… I can't even describe it! I'm just so grateful…”
 
“I'm done now… should we go buy shoes?”
 
“Okay…” she grabbed Kagome's hand and ran to the shoe store.
 
“Do you see something you like?”
 
“No… but these look nice for you” she showed her a pair of high heels sandals with a few sparkles on them.
 
“Whoa… they are really nice but… I don't have anything that I could wear with them”
 
“Buy them… maybe some day you will buy a nice big white dress and you will walk to a church and then marry… Inuyasha…” she whispered the last part.
 
“What did you say?”
 
“Before you enter the room… he mumbled something… and then he said `look, every time I'm near you I act different of how I usually act and maybe its because of that beautiful smile you do every time I watch you… but the main reason I came here was…' or something like that…”
 
“Are you trying to tell me he likes me?” she smiled.
 
“Now I see what he was talking about…” she said and smiled back.
 
“Anyway, go look for shoes while I look for one of these of my size…”
 
“You will use them the day you marry him?”
 
“He and I can never be together… now I'm buying these shoes just because they are nice… you go search for yours” she blushed and smiled again.
 
Kagome tried on the shoes while she started thinking about Inuyasha. `He likes me… just like I figured… but there's that girl… his girlfriend… no, maybe he was just trying to be nice… just like these shoes… maybe that's my mom's sign! Inuyasha is just nice with me… or does he likes me? Most of the times he wants me by his side but it doesn't mean that he likes me… or it does? I have to make up my mind now…'
 
“I like these three… are you going to buy those?”
 
“No, I can't find my size…” she lied and went to pay for Rin's shoes.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Inuyasha and his friend were on the study room, they were still talking about how to solve the problem with the lawsuit. They had been talking about that for more than 3 hours and they still couldn't find a proper solution.
 
“How about you give him a 25% of everything you earn?” Miroku asked.
 
“Are you crazy? This guy did nothing except giving packages… he's just trying to leave me broke…”
 
“Then what do you suggest?”
 
“I will ask him politely to stop this…”
 
“And you seriously think he will agree?”
 
“I have to try…” he heard someone knocking on his door. “Come in…”
 
“Inuyasha, dinner is ready” Kaede announced.
 
“Where's Kagome?”
 
“She called to say that she wouldn't come for dinner”
 
“Great… she won't have another day off in a few months…” he mumbled. “What about Kikyo?”
 
“She called too… she said she would stay at the mall shopping, she found a store with 50% discount and she won't leave it till it closes”
 
“Fine… Miroku, you're welcome to join us to dinner”
 
“Thanks Inuyasha” the two men walked to the dinning room and started eating, the still were arguing about how the will solve that.
 
“You know, I was thinking that maybe we could make a party and invite him…”
 
“Yeah? And with what reason? The party to make him drop the lawsuit?”
 
“Just make something up… he would think is nice and appreciate it”
 
“A party? When?” Sango asked interested.
 
“Next Friday and you… all of you will stay up in your rooms, I know… I'll make a party for my new costumer… this man will love the new advertisement I'm planning for his clothes and… that idiot will feel welcomed”
 
“That's a great idea…”
 
“Can I come?” Sango asked.
 
“I told you that you and your brothers will stay up with Kagome”
 
“But I'm big enough like to go to a sophisticated party”
 
“You're only 15”
 
“No! I'll be 16 in a few months”
 
“Inuyasha, let her be at the party…”
 
“Oh! Thank you Miroku! You are the brother I wish I had…” she hugged him.
 
“Hey… I haven't decided yet”
 
“Please… please… I promise I'll be good!” she hugged her brother and he smiled at the gesture her sister made.
 
“Fine… but just till 22… and since I don't want everyone to beg me if you like you two can be at the party too… just don't do anything bad or I'll punish you three for a year”
 
“Okay…” Shippo and Kohaku said at the same time.
 
“Hey… what about Rin? Inuyasha will get furious again if Kagome stays up her room” Shippo whispered on Kohaku's ear.
 
“Don't worry… I have an idea and she can be at the party too”
 
“What are you two talking about?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“Nothing!” Shippo grabbed a bite from his meal.
 
“Yeah… he was just telling me that… um; he wants to play video games with me”
 
“You two are still grounded… which reminds me that I should take away your PS2”
 
“Great… just what I needed” he said.
 
After everyone was done with dinner they went to their rooms, Inuyasha was tired of talking about the lawsuit and so as Miroku so they decided to take a rest and continue the next morning. Miroku went to his house and Inuyasha went to the kitchen to prepare a tea, every time he had a cup of tea he felt so much better and it helped him to clear his thoughts. `Kikyo and I are going to get married… it sounds so weird when I say it, its not that I didn't plan to marry her someday its just that… somehow I feel that is not right… I'm just really tired… I have to rest…' he was about to pour some hot water on his cup but he accidentally dropped it.
 
“Great… now I have to clean it” he bent to grab the pieces of broken glass when he heard someone opening the kitchen door.
 
“Okay… you can come in”
 
“Thanks Kagome… I had a lot of fun tonight and now…” Rin yawned. “I'm tired”
 
“Okay, then let's go to bed…” Inuyasha immediately stood up and Kagome gasped.
 
“Would you mind explaining me who is she?”
 
 
 
A/N: this is my last week of vacation… and then, school… (It sucks!) Anyway! Thank you everyone for reviewing (especially Stephanie… thanks!) and review please!!! =)