InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ feelings ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“What?!?! Inuyasha!” Sango yelled furious.
 
“But she is pure evil!” Kohaku yelled and Kikyo gasped.
 
“How can you kids say something like this to me? I really love you as if you were my own brothers” she pretended she was crying.
 
“Kohaku! Sango! You two to your rooms! Now!”
 
“I'm really happy for you guys and… I hope you two marry soon” Kagome faked a smile. “I'm done now… thanks and goodnight”
 
“Rin and I will finish eating at my room I feel you two want to talk” Shippo grabbed his plate, Rin did the same and they ran out the room.
 
“I really thought they would be really happy for our engagement… but they are not, I think we should call it off” she faked some sobs.
 
“I'll talk to them… don't worry” he gave her a small kiss on the lips and went to their rooms.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
After Kagome heard what Kikyo said she went to the backyard, she sat on the swing and tried not to cry. `Then all he said he didn't mean it? He just said it so I would stay here taking care of his brothers? He really doesn't care about me…' she felt a few tears falling down. `I have to stop crying… I'm just the nanny and he has his perfect girlfriend and he is going to marry her and they are going to be happily ever after… with me he will just be a poor man in the streets' she sobbed.
 
“Mom... did you ever felt the same way I feel for Inuyasha?” she asked to her necklace. “Did you ever felt that a man was the one who will captivate your heart? Just by touching you?” she cried again and immediately stopped when she heard someone coming.
 
“Kagome? Are you okay?” Rin asked.
 
“Yeah… I was just… catching some fresh air” she sniffed.
 
“What do you think will happen to me when that horrible lady marries Inuyasha?”
 
“Nothing, I will always protect you and even when she tries to throw you out the house… I'll go with you”
 
“Thanks Kagome” she hugged her.
 
“If you want you can stay here… I have to check the kids”
 
“Okay…” she started swinging.
 
Kagome cleaned her cheeks and went to Kohaku's room; Inuyasha was there with Kohaku and Sango, she didn't want to disturb and stayed out the room hearing what Inuyasha was saying.
 
“Listen guys, I know that you don't like Kikyo that much but…”
 
“Of course we don't like her! Excuse my language but she's the biggest bitch on earth!” Sango said.
 
“Watch your mouth…”
 
“Inuyasha, we honestly don't like her at all… we really hate her”
 
“Well, she's the woman I will marry and you will have to deal with that… now, you to your room and goodnight” Sango walked out the room and bumped with Kagome.
 
“I really don't want her to marry my brother” Sango whispered.
 
“Well, that's Inuyasha's decision” she sighed.
 
“I wish there was someway I could stop her” Sango said and left, Kagome walked to her room when someone grabbed her arm.
 
“Just so you could know… what I said this afternoon I…” Inuyasha said and she pulled her arm away from him.
 
“I know… you said that for the kids… but I'll stay anyway” she smiled a little and went up her room.
 
“Inuyasha, since you might already punished Sango and Kohaku… I just wanted to let you know that I don't like Kikyo” Shippo said and yawned. “It's time to sleep… goodnight”
 
`Am I making a big mistake? Kikyo has been in my life since I was in high school, we have shared a lot of precious moments but… thinking about marrying her… makes me kind of doubtful… I really have to think about this, maybe it's not too late to regret my words' he thought and went to his room.
 
“Honey, I was thinking about what day to settle the wedding… which one do you like best? The day we met or the day we formally became a couple?”
 
`Maybe it is too late' he thought and swallowed hard. “We still have a lot time to think about that…”
 
“I was wondering, why haven't you got me an engagement ring?”
 
“Oh… well… I thought you might like to pick the ring…”
 
“Oh… that is so sweet! I love you” she kissed him deeply.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
The next day Kagome woke up the kids one by one and left Rin on her room, since she didn't go to school. Kagome was thinking about getting Rin into the same school Shippo but she had to ask Inuyasha first. She breathed deeply before entering to his study room and found Miroku there.
 
“Hi Miroku, do you know where Inuyasha is?”
 
“No, I think he went with Kikyo to a jewelry store… and then to buy a dress for the party this Friday”
 
“A party?”
 
“Yeah… Inuyasha is making a party for his new deal and I think they are going to announce their engagement too”
 
“Oh… so I guess I will have to take care of the kids that night, right?”
 
“I don't know… ask Inuyasha…”
 
“Okay, thanks… bye” she closed the door and went to the kitchen to check if the kids ate their breakfasts.
 
“How are you going to school if Kouga is not here?” Kagome asked Sango.
 
“Naraku is taking us… bye Kagome” Sango said and her brothers followed her.
 
“Kagome, could you do me a favor?” Kaede asked her cleaning the table.
 
“Sure… what can I do for you?”
 
“Myoga needs some things for today's lunch and dinner… I need you to go to the grocery store and buy everything in this little list” she gave her a piece of paper and money.
 
“So you want me to buy all this?”
 
“Yes… can you drive dear?”
 
“No… but I'll take a cab”
 
“Okay, have fun…” Kagome placed everything on a purse and left.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kagome was at the grocery store, she started looking for everything Kaede had asked her for and till then she found three of eight things. She couldn't find `caviar'. `with so many weird things now I know why his food tastes horrible…' she giggled a little. She kept on walking with her grocery cart and found caviar. She tried to grab it but someone bumped with her. She looked at the man; it had chocolate brown hair, big brown eyes and a confident smile on his face. The man was wearing an expensive suit and had his cell phone on a hand.
 
“I'm terrible sorry sir” Kagome said.
 
“No, it was my fault…” he looked at Kagome. “Beautiful lady, may I ask your name?”
 
“Oh… I'm Kagome”
 
“It's a lovely pleasure to meet you Kagome” he grabbed her hand and kissed it lightly.
 
“Well, I guess I could say the same… what's your…”
 
“Hold a second please” he answered his cell phone. “I'll be right there” he hung up. “I'm sorry Kagome but I have to go… I will love to see you again sometime…”
 
“Bye…” she stared as the man left and she kept on looking for more of the things from the list.
 
`That man seemed so nice to me… even though he looked like business man and I'm just like… nothing for him, could it be possible that he was flirting with me? I don't think so… he was trying to be nice… I wonder if I will ever see him again…' she thought.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
After lunch and a few hours more, the kids were back in the house. Kagome was on the living room reading a magazine when they came, they just ran upstairs and Kagome eyed them dazed. `What's wrong with them? they usually grab a snack and then each one of them go to their rooms' she looked for them and found them at Sango's room, Rin was with them.
 
“Hi Kagome, can we do something for you?”
 
“No… what are you doing?”
 
“Oh… nothing… just talking”
 
“Okay, I'm leaving” Kagome left the room and Kohaku closed the door.
 
“Let's keep going, this Friday Inuyasha has a big party organized for his business associates… and Kikyo is going to announce her engagement… any ideas?” Sango asked.
 
“I know! We could put something that makes her sneeze!” Shippo said.
 
“No… too simple”
 
“We could put poison on her food” Kohaku said.
 
“We want her to be embarrassed not dead….” She saw Rin raising her hand timidly. “What's your idea Rin?”
 
“Well… when I was in the orphanage, some kids liked to play pranks and well… once I saw them doing this weird drink that… made people have some stomach troubles”
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“You fart…” she giggled.
 
“That's perfect! Kikyo will be like `today we have a… oops, I'm sorry'… that is going to be great” everyone laughed a little. “So how is that thing prepared?”
 
“It's quite simple… you just have to boil water, add some beans for a few minutes and its like a tea… you take out the beans and we have to give it to Kikyo… but this won't work until the next day”
 
“So we have to give Kikyo the tea on Thursday… tomorrow we're preparing the tea”
 
“But didn't Rin just say that you have to give it on Thursday?” Shippo asked.
 
“Yeah… but we'll leave the beans on water for two days… I want Kikyo to stay like that for a week” she laughed and heard someone knocking.
 
“Guys… it's me, open up” Kagome said, Sango stood up and opened the door.
 
“Hi… is something wrong?”
 
“No… it's just that I thought it was a little weird to find all of you here… are you planning something?”
 
“That's so low from you! How could you think something like that from us?” Kohaku said.
 
“Okay… its just that you looked kind of mysterious… by the way, mister Hibiki is down here already”
 
“Thanks Kagome…” he went out of the room and Kagome did the same.
 
She walked to her room and laid on bed, Inuyasha was still out but all she could do was think about him. `He's going to get married… I should have known… this girl means everything for him, they will marry, have kids who will be rich just like them… they will be polite, not like me… why is he always in my mind? I know that I liked him since the moment I stepped in this house but… somehow I just find myself going back to him even though my mother told me he is just nice to me because I'm the only one that his brothers like… he just likes me because they like me… that's it…' she sighed when she heard someone coming to her room.
 
“Kagome? Inuyasha wants to talk with you” Kaede said.
 
“Okay, I'll be right there” she arranged her hair a little and went to this study room. “What can I do for you?”
 
“Naraku is taking Kikyo tomorrow to buy some things for the party and I was wondering if you could take the kids to school”
 
“I guess I could…”
 
“Great, thanks…” Kagome stared at him for a moment. “What's wrong?”
 
“Oh! I wanted to ask you… Rin needs to go to school and I'm going to pay for everything I just want her to go to the same school Shippo is in”
 
“Okay, then tomorrow you can go and ask… and take Rin with you to see if she likes that school too”
 
“Yeah… thanks” she was about to leave when she heard him calling for her.
 
“Kagome?” she turned around slowly and looked at him.
 
“Yes?”
 
“Well, this Friday we are having a party and…”
 
“And you want me to take care of the kids?”
 
“No… I want you in it…”
“Sure… but, may I ask why?”
 
“I just want you there with me… and everyone else” he finally said.
 
“Okay, thanks…” she left and he sighed.
 
`For me? Is the second time I say the same stupid thing! Of course I want her downstairs but… I don't want her to know that… I feel something for her… besides; she might think I am trying just to have like a stupid affair before marrying… I have to get her out of my mind…' he sighed again.
 
 
 
 
A/N: vacations are great… too bad I'm going back to school on Monday, but I guess it's good since I get to see my friends again… (that's the only thing I like about school) so anyway! review please!!! =)