InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ boring date ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“What are you talking about Kohaku?” Kagome asked confused.
 
“I got into a little tiny trouble and my teacher wanted a meeting with Inuyasha but I told him he was sick but that my aunt was in town so…”
 
“You told her I was your aunt…”
 
“You have to come here… please?” she sighed.
 
“I'll be there as soon as I tell it to your brother and as soon as he stops bugging me”
 
“Thank you Kagome, you're the best” she hung up and knocked on Inuyasha's door and quickly entered it.
 
“What's wrong Kagome?”
 
“I just remembered I had to buy some things for today's dinner… so I have to go” she was leaving when he grabbed her hand.
 
“We can go after he is gone” he whispered and pointed at Hojo with his eyes.
 
“Sorry, but Kaede said they were really important and that she needed them for before lunch because… she needed some other things for today's lunch so, I'll go”
 
“Kagome, is something wrong?” Hojo asked her.
 
“I'm so sorry Hojo but I can't have lunch with you today…. but maybe we could go for dinner tonight”
 
“That will be perfect” she kissed him on the cheek and ran off before Inuyasha could ask her something else.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kagome entered to the school, it was the first time she entered it since the other times when she left the kids there she would just leave when they got there. She let her hair loose since the pony tail was a little too tied. She took her glasses off and placed them on top of her head and looked for the principal's office.
 
“Are you Miss Tsuguri?” an old lady with a bitter face asked.
 
“Huh? Oh yeah that's me” she sat on a chair next to Kohaku. “What did he do?”
 
“I was told by his teacher that in yesterday in class he started choking a classmate…”
 
“That's your little problem?!?!” Kagome asked.
“sh…” Kohaku said and she was about to yell something.
 
“But it didn't end there…”
 
“It didn't it?” Kagome asked amazed.
 
“No, after that the teacher tried to separate them then he yelled something obscene to her and pushed her…”
 
“Oh my god! What were you thinking Kohaku?”
 
“And so we were thinking that the best thing to is that Kohaku apologizes the kid and maybe you could invite the teacher to have dinner with you and your nephew”
 
“Oh, you mean Inuyasha? I'll think about it…” she smiled nervously.
 
“And now he is expelled from school till tomorrow… so I expect him to apologize when as soon as he gets here”
 
“Okay, I'll make sure of it” she nodded.
 
“You seem a little too young to be his aunt…” she looked at her with curiosity.
 
“Oh… my father remarried a woman that was younger and they had me when Inuyasha was only four or five”
 
“Interesting, may I ask your name?”
 
“My name? Oh… sure, my name is…” she looked at a book on her desk and saw the name `Rumiko' on it. “Rumiko… Rumiko Tsurugi”
 
“Okay Miss Tsurugi I hope I'll see you soon”
 
“The same… bye” Kagome left the room followed by Kohaku.
 
“Thank you so much Kagome! You saved my life!” he said and hugged her.
 
“I know… but we still have to talk about this, why you called me?” she said as they walked back to their house.
 
“Because I didn't want to get grounded again… I just wanted to enjoy the next week since my brother is coming back”
 
“Yeah… I know, with Kouga around everything is going to become even more crazy” she said and sighed. “Let's go home… I'm going to have lunch with you guys”
 
“What about my brother?”
 
“He still is on the office… with Hojo”
 
“You know that guy likes you right?”
 
“Hojo? Of course… why else would I be dating him?”
 
“Are you like… his girlfriend?”
 
“No, he's just my friend and I'm only in the process of dating him… and maybe one day I will be his girlfriend”
 
“At least the guy you like likes you…” he mumbled loud enough for Kagome to hear it.
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“Nothing… forget it”
 
“No, I really want to know…”
 
“There's this girl… in my school, she's not in my class… her name is Kanna, she has the most beautiful hair and the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen but…”
 
“But what?”
 
“I'm too shy like to even talk to her”
 
“But then how is she supposed to know you like her?”
 
“I don't know… I'm just shy and… she is always hanging out around a guy… he seems to be her boyfriend”
 
“Well, at least you have to gather the courage to talk to her… try to become her friend and try to know her better…”
 
“Thanks Kagome” she called a cab and they went home.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
At night Kagome grabbed her best and only dress she had on her closet, it was a red halter dress a little upper from her dress. Hojo had called her to inform her that they were going to the best restaurant in town and that she should be dressed perfectly. She grabbed her red peep toe stacked heels and placed them on her feet. `I hope Inuyasha looks at me in this dress before I go out… I hope he likes it' She then tied her hair in an elegant updo and grabbed her purse; Rin entered the room and was shocked when she saw Kagome this elegant.
 
“And where are you going? To Cinderella's ball?”
 
“I'm going out on a date with Hojo, he told me to look elegant and that's what I'm trying to do… what do you think?”
 
“I think you look really nice… and you would look even better if you took that necklace off… look for something smaller”
 
“I never take this necklace off… just when I take a bath” she said and heard someone entering to her room.
 
“Rin, I've been looking for… wow! Kagome! You look beautiful” she smiled.
 
“Thank you Shippo…” she heard the doorbell rang. “Now if you two excuse me, I have to answer the door”
 
“Do you think Inuyasha will stop her?”
 
“Yes, he will be stunned when he looks at her so pretty and will do the impossible to keep her with him” Shippo said as he sat on Kagome's bed.
 
“There must be a way in which they can be together… but if they date the wrong people”
 
“We have to make them reveal their feelings…” Rin stated.
 
“I know… but the question is how?”
 
“Um… I have an idea, but it might get us into some troubles…”
 
“I'm in…” she smiled.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kagome walked down stairs and saw that Hojo was already in there, he was wearing a black with some little gray horizontal lines around it and a blue tie. She also noticed that Inuyasha was with him and that they both had their jaws on the floor.
 
“Kagome… you look…” the said at the same time but Inuyasha decided to stop there.
 
“Do you like it? I hope it's okay for tonight” she said and smiled a little.
 
“You look better than today on the morning…” Hojo said and kissed her hand softly.
 
`Better than today on the morning? Is he nuts?!? She looks so much better… she looks like a goddess…' Inuyasha thought.
 
“Let's go…” Kagome grabbed him by the arm but Hojo didn't move. “What's wrong?”
 
“Oh, didn't Inuyasha tell you? He and Kikyo are joining us for dinner”
 
“Oh… so we will have to wait for them”
 
“No, I'm ready and Kikyo will be here in any second…” Inuyasha said.
 
“Kaede!?!? Where's that stupid medicine against stomach aches!?!?!?” Kikyo yelled.
Kaede ran to her room with a jar on her hand, a few seconds later she went back down and Inuyasha grabbed her.
 
“Is she better now?” he whispered on her ear.
 
“She will be better in a minute” she went to the kitchen.
 
“And where are we going? You didn't give me too many details about it…” Kagome said and smiled at Hojo.
 
“Well, we are going to the best restaurant in town and that's all you need to know for now” he grabbed her by the waist and Inuyasha got jealous.
 
“Hojo, what don't we talk about your new campaign for your model agency?”
 
“Sure…” the three of them sat on the couch and a few minutes later Kikyo went down, she was using a spaghetti strap black dress and had black high heels.
 
“You look beautiful Kikyo” Inuyasha said and kissed her lightly on the lips, Kagome got a little sad when she saw this.
 
“So let's get going” Kagome said and faked a smile.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
At the restaurant, they were sat in the best table. It was surrounded by windows and it was almost dark except by the candles that lighted the place, tons of flowers and daisies on some vases and it had a beautiful view of the city.
 
“This is… amazing” Kagome mumbled.
 
“I'm so glad you liked it” Hojo whispered on her ear and pulled the chair out as she sat down.
 
“Thank you…” she smiled and blushed a little.
 
“Here you go honey” Inuyasha did the same and Kikyo only sat and eyed at her new ring.
 
Hojo was on the edge of the table and so was Kikyo, Inuyasha and Kagome got sat together and Inuyasha seemed to be a little nervous.
 
“Good evening, welcome to Murray's may I take your order?” he gave them the menus.
 
“Yes, please bring me a bottle of your best champagne…” Hojo said.
 
“And… bring me a coke” Kagome said and everyone stared at her. “I don't drink”
 
“Okay, then I want a Niçoise salad…” Kikyo said.
 
“Good, and for the other lady?”
 
“Um… I want a file mignon…” Kagome said and Kikyo stared at her.
 
“Don't you know how many calories that kind of things have?”
 
“I really don't care… I rather gain an extra pound than to starve to dead”
 
“It's good to date a lady who knows how to eat” Hojo said and grabbed her hand.
 
“I'll take the same” Inuyasha said.
 
“Okay and what about you sir?” the waiter asked to Hojo.
 
“Um… I want a lobster”
 
“Great… then I'll be back with your meals in a few seconds” the waiter left.
 
Inuyasha and Hojo talked about business and Kikyo interfered a few times and started talking about the wedding, Kagome started feeling out of the place and went to the bathroom for a second. `This is so boring, but for people like them this is so much fun… I have to try my best and behave like a sophisticated person if I want to date Hojo…' she sighed and returned to the table. After they finished their meals and talked some more about business they returned to the Tsurugi mansion and sat on the couch.
 
“Kagome, come and sit next to me…” Hojo said.
 
“Oh… I'd love to but I'm a little tired and I have to check the kids, goodnight” she kissed him on the cheek and went upstairs.
 
She looked at Shippo's room and noticed he was sleeping already. She looked at Kohaku and he was sleeping too. She entered to Sango's room and she was on her pajamas watching a movie.
 
“Hi Kagome… how was your date?”
 
“Great… and how was your night?”
 
“I little boring… I was just watching `clueless' for the second time”
 
“Well, you better sleep… I bet your brother will come later and check on you”
 
“You're right… goodnight” Kagome turned off the lights as she went out and entered to her room quietly, she figured Rin might be sleeping.
 
She looked at her bed and she seemed to be there sleeping. `He didn't even look at me in the whole night… didn't he like this dress on me? I thought he might… no, I should just forget about him… he is going to be married… I need to clear my thoughts… I'm getting a shower' she said and looked at the hour. It was only 22 so it was early for her and she needed to take this bath, she grabbed her soap, shampoo and her towel. She entered to the bathroom and took her shower, it relaxed her and when she was going out she heard some noise.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
“So Inuyasha, about my campaign I was thinking about taking some pictures with my girls and the designers…” Hojo said as he turned on a cigar.
 
“Yeah… hold that thought, I have to go to the bathroom” Inuyasha walked upstairs.
 
`I wish I could have let her know she looked beautiful… she deserved it after her so called date ignored her the whole night…' he sighed and washed his face; he stared at himself at the mirror for a second and noticed a hand coming out from the bathtub.
 
“Who's there?” he asked.
 
“Ah! Oh my god! What are you doing here?!?!” Kagome yelled covering herself with the curtain and showing her face out.
 
“Sorry… I'm leaving…” he said blushing and tried to open the door.
 
“Come on… what are you waiting for?”
 
“I can't leave…” he said and Kagome blushed.
 
“What… what do you mean?”
 
“We're trapped…”