InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ getting to know each other ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“No, you're lying to me…” she quickly placed her towel around her body and came out to try to open the door.
 
“And why do you think I want to be here?”
 
“Never mind… I'm going to put my dress on…” she searched for it and noticed it was gone. “But… I just place it here when I entered to the bathtub!”
 
“Calm down… someone will come soon and open the door for us…”
 
“Yeah? Like who? All the kids are sleeping and Kaede and Myoga only use the bathroom downstairs…”
 
“Kikyo will get worried for me and look for me” Inuyasha said and sat on the toilet.
 
“She might be too busy staring at her ring” she mumbled.
 
“Or maybe Kohaku will get up and open it for us…”
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Shippo was on his bed playing with his toys when he heard some footsteps out his room. He thought it might was Kagome and pretend to be sleeping. Then he heard the footsteps lower and figured out she left. He got out of the bed and opened the closet door.
 
“She's back… finally; I thought she was going to take for ever”
 
“So what are we going to do?”
 
“Let's wait till she wants to go to the playroom or maybe the bathroom and then we could call Inuyasha or something and then we close the door after he's in…”
 
“That's brilliant!”
 
“But won't Kagome get worried for you… I mean you didn't pretend to be sleeping like I did”
 
“I did my old trick from the orphanage… I placed a pillow and covered it with a blanket…” she giggled.
 
“Okay so…” he heard the footsteps again and entered in the closet with Rin, he then heard a door closing and they came out of the closet.
 
“It was her!” they looked for the closed door and noticed it was the bathroom.
 
“Great… we have half of the plan…” Rin tried to open the door. “But how are we going to lock Inuyasha in if the door is locked?”
 
“I always think of everything…” Shippo said and walked to a little table next to the bathroom, he opened a drawer and took out a key.
 
“Great…” Rin opened the door slowly and heard the shower so she figured out she couldn't listen anything.
 
She let the door open and before she left she grabbed her clothes but left her necklace in there.
 
“Why did you bring that for?” Shippo asked.
 
“Kagome will start freezing with only a towel… that's all you need to know for now”
 
“Okay…” he yawned. “I'm really tired… you call…”
 
He heard footsteps and took Rin with him inside his room. They stuck their heads out enough like to see who was there; lucky for them Inuyasha entered the bathroom and took the chance to lock it with their key.
 
“But won't they just open the door from the inside?”
 
“No… the key works very differently from the lock… the key might open the door when it's locked but when you try to open by moving the look it just won't open…”
 
“Great…. Then our mission is accomplished!” the said and each one went to their rooms.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kagome brushed her hair while Inuyasha was drying the bathtub.
 
“Why are you doing that?” Kagome asked.
 
“Because what if we don't get out till tomorrow?”
 
“You said your fiancé would get worried”
 
“Yeah… after she sleeps, has breakfast and when she's going out…”
 
“Well, maybe Kouga will open the door…” she mumbled and sat on the toilet.
 
“Yeah, you would love that” he said annoyed.
 
“I was just thinking…”
 
“You like him, don't you?” he walked out the bathtub.
 
“Kouga… no….”
 
“Then you like Hojo, don't you?” he got closer to her.
 
“He's nice and all but… I don't know if I want to date someone who ignores me” she sighed.
 
“I know someone who would never ignore you… and would like you to know that… you looked gorgeous on that dress” he walked back at the bathtub while he said this.
 
“Really?” she smiled and blushed lightly, she thought about making him jealous. “and I thought that Hojo didn't even like it”
 
“It wasn't that fucking idiot!” he yelled furious.
 
“Then who was it?” he blushed when she asked this.
 
“Um… someone… who saw you before you left”
 
“Okay, tell that `person' that thank you so much… all I needed was to hear that”
 
“You're welcome….” She smiled and he blushed again. “Um… that might be what the person wanted you to know”
 
“How are we supposed to sleep? I mean I'm half naked and…”
 
“Here…” he took out his shirt. “Put this on…”
 
“Thanks” Kagome said looking at his toned body and blushing lightly. “Could you… turn around?”
 
“Oh… right, sorry” he blushed.
 
“Okay… you can look now” she had his shirt on and grabbed another towel and place it around her legs.
 
“You are more tired than I am so… you can sleep now” he said and sat on the toilet.
 
“Okay… thanks… goodnight” she opened the bathroom curtain and laid on bathtub, she closed her eyes partly and stared at Inuyasha for a second. `I'm so happy you liked my dress… goodnight.' Inuyasha went to turn off the lights and laid on the bathtub next to Kagome. She had her back against his and then they both fell asleep.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
The next morning, the kids were having breakfast. It was only Saturday and the kids were already awake having breakfast at the kitchen. Kouga would be arriving by 21 and they wanted to greet him correctly.
 
“Maybe we should check our little experiment…” Shippo said eating a piece of his sandwich.
 
“Later… what if they are still sleeping?” Rin said before she had a sip from her juice.
 
“You're right…”
 
“Good morning, has anyone seen Kagome?” Sango asked.
 
“Um… I think it was her day off” Rin answered.
 
“Oh… I just wanted her to help me with something…”
 
“Good morning Kaede, I want a glass of juice please” Kikyo said and sat next to the kids.
 
“Has anyone of you seen Inuyasha?”
 
“No” Shippo and Rin answered in unison.
 
“Um… isn't he still sleeping?” Kohaku said.
 
“No… he didn't even come to bed last night”
 
“Well with you there… I wouldn't either…” Sango mumbled and the kids giggled.
 
“You should watch your mouth because now your future is on my hands…” Kikyo grabbed her glass of juice and stormed out.
 
“What was that supposed to mean?” Sango asked.
 
“I don't know… but you better be careful sis” Kohaku said.
 
“Okay, I'm going to the mall today… I want to look perfect for Kuranoske on Monday… see you guys” she left.
 
“What did you two do?” Kohaku asked.
 
“What do you mean?” Shippo asked.
 
“I know you two planned something… where's Kagome?”
 
“In the bathroom” Rin answered.
 
“And where's Inuyasha?”
 
“Um… in the bathroom?” Shippo said.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
The next morning, Kagome opened her eyes and noticed that she had her hand around Inuyasha's waist and that they were a few inches from kissing. Kagome quickly moved her hand and Inuyasha opened his eyes. They got up and they blushed.
 
“I'm sorry…” they said and looked at each other.
 
“Um… do you think the door…?” Kagome said
 
“Maybe… I'll try” he stood up and noticed it was still closed. “We are still trapped”
 
“Um… don't you have a cell phone or something?”
 
“No… I left it on my office before going out to the restaurant” he sat on the toilet and Kagome brushed her hair.
 
“I think we will be trapped for a few more hours…”
 
“I don't think so…I'll try to open it with this…” he took out scissors from the cabinet and felt as if he kicked something, he bent to pick it up and noticed it was Kagome's necklace.
 
“Oh! I've been looking for it around here! Thanks!” she said.
 
“Let me… help you” he left the scissors on the sink. Placed it round her neck and tied it on the back. “There…”
 
“Thanks…” she blushed again; she noticed he was moving forward to her as if he was going to kiss her when…
 
“Inuyasha? Are you in there?” Kikyo asked and he immediately walked to the door.
 
“Thank god you're here Kikyo! We're trapped…”
 
“I'll try to help you but… what do you mean `we'?”
 
“Last night… Kagome was in here and I think the door locked and…”
 
“I'll open this immediately” she said on a jealous tone, Kikyo searched for the key on the drawer but it was gone. “Did you hide the key or something?”
 
“What? That's ridiculous… you mean the key is not there?!?!” Kagome asked alarmed.
 
“I'll call the repairman to open this door immediately!” she ran off.
 
“So we are still trapped in here…” Kagome said and sat on the toilet.
 
“You're saying it as if it was something bad…” Inuyasha mumbled.
 
“You mean you like to be here?”
 
“This is the first time I get to talk to you without getting the kids involved…” she smiled.
 
“You don't need an excuse just to talk to me…”
 
“I feel like I do…” he sat on the floor next to her.
 
“It isn't necessary… we can talk, about anything” she got off the toilet and at on the floor next to him.
 
“Like what?” he moved closer to her and she blushed.
 
“Um… I don't know…” she moved closer too when…
 
“I found they key! It was on a drawer on Shippo's room and… what's going on in here?” Kikyo asked.
 
“I was just leaving” Kagome said and left the room.
 
“Why was she half naked?”
 
“She just took a shower when I came in… and I have to give her my shirt so she didn't freeze… now I want something to eat…” he left.
 
`I know those brats did that on purpose… what are they trying to do? make Inuyasha fall in love with the nanny? Ha… Inuyasha needs someone sophisticated like me… someone who knows how to manage his money correctly and someone who knows where to send those kids when we marry' Kikyo grinned.
 
“Let's check the… Kikyo!” Shippo said.
 
“Would you mind telling me… what were you going to check?”
 
“Um… just my… Kohaku”
 
“I know you two did something… and I'm going to tell Inuyasha and when he finds about this he is going to send the two of you to an exchange school… in China!” she went away.
 
“Are we in trouble?” Rin asked him.
 
“No… my brother won't believe her… and I bet he won't dare to send us to an exchange school…”
 
“I hope so…”
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
At night everyone was getting ready for Kouga's arrival. Myoga had prepared his favorite food, steak and Kaede was arranging the living room with a big sign that said `welcome home'. Kagome was in her room, she wanted to wear something nice for Inuyasha. `He likes me… I know it… and he likes me even more when I use something nice for him… I know he will notice it' she was wearing a light green tank top and a white mini skirt. She didn't want to look that formal and grabbed her flip flops. She went downstairs hoping she could see him but she just found Kaede.
 
“Oh… Kagome, just who I needed… can you please check that the kids are properly dressed?”
 
“Sure…” she went up and found Rin playing with Shippo, she was wearing a blue dress and Shippo was wearing a black shirt and a jean. “You guys ready for tonight?”
 
“Yeah… I hope Kouga won the championship like the other ones… he's really good playing it…”
 
“I'm anxious to meet your brother… from what everybody has told me he's a really nice guy”
 
“Most of the times…” Kagome agreed and heard the doorbell. “I think that's him… let's go downstairs” Kaede opened the door and Kouga hugged her.
 
“Oh Kaede… I missed you”
 
“It's good to see you too Kouga” Kouga looked at the stairs and noticed Kagome.
 
“Oh… Kagome, I missed you even more” he went next to her, placed a kiss on her cheek and hugged her.
 
“So did you win?”
 
“Yeah… first place babe…” he said and showed her the trophy.
 
“Don't call me babe”
 
“And who is she? Is this your girlfriend Shippo?” Shippo blushed.
 
“Hi, I'm Rin… nice to meet you”
 
“The pleasure is mine…”
 
“Kouga… you're here” Inuyasha said and looked at Kagome, she smiled. “Welcome back”
 
“Hi brother… how is it going?”
 
“Good…”
 
“Oh Kouga! You're home!” Kikyo said and hugged him but he didn't hug her back.
 
“Hi… so anything new?”
 
“I'm so glad you asked… because I and Inuyasha are getting married next month”
 
Everyone eyed at her dazed, Kagome only felt her heart break in pieces.
 
 
 
 
A/N: can you believe that this was only my first week of school and I had like 30 homeworks for the weekend? I hate so bad my teachers… so, anyway! I don't want to get you bored with my troubles… review please!!! =)