InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ hojo's little secret ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome eyed at the couple as Kikyo placed a long kiss on his lips. She closed her eyes for a minute before faking a smile and started talking.
 
“I'm so happy for the two of you… I know you two will be happily ever after, now if you excuse me…” she left to her tree and started crying.
 
“After a lovely day with him… after so many things we spent together… after hearing him jealous about Hojo… he is going to marry her in a month?” she asked herself and felt more salty tears rolling down her cheeks.
 
“Kagome?” she heard Kouga's voice and cleaned her cheeks before he came next to her.
 
“I'm at the tree…” she said rubbing her eyes.
 
“Why did you storm off the room like that?” he asked.
 
“I just… felt uncomfortable” she said and sniffed.
 
“With what? Kikyo kissing my brother?” she nodded. “Now we are two… why do you think I followed you?”
 
“I thought you might be worried about me…” she said and gave him a little smile.
 
“Yeah… a little, but most of all I just wanted to talk alone with you for a second”
 
“What's up?”
 
“Each time I'm on a championship, Kohaku writes me an email telling me about what is going on… and in one he mentioned about you going out with a business associate of my brother…” Kagome sighed.
 
“He told you about Hojo?”
 
“Is he your boyfriend?”
 
“And what if he was?” he chuckled.
 
“Nothing… I was just asking…”
 
“I don't need another man jealous…” she said.
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“Um… Miroku was kind of… upset, he asked me out first but I just turned him down” she lied.
 
“Oh…so are you ready to go back in? I think you might be hungry”
 
“Yeah… let's go” he grabbed her hand.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
As soon as Kikyo stopped kissing him, Inuyasha took her to his study room and started talking about what she just said outside. It wasn't all a lie, of course he was planning to marry her but they haven't settled a date yet.
 
“Inuyasha, I just thought that the sooner we get married the faster we'll get used to the idea of being a family…” Kikyo explained.
 
“I already think you as part of my family… but I don't feel comfortable with marrying you this fast…”
 
“But we have been dating for 10 years now… how can you say we are getting married too fast?” he sighed.
 
“I just think that it might be kind of a shock for the kids… I just want them to get used to us first before we marry” she sighed.
 
“I understand…” she said and placed a small kiss on his lips. “I'm going to look at some dresses on internet…” she left.
 
“Great…” he sighed again. `And just when things were fine with Kagome…' he thought. `Damn… I wish we could have stayed there forever… just with her… and nothing could ruin our moments…' he sighed once again.
 
“Inuyasha, dinner is served” Kaede said and he followed her out to the table.
 
He noticed Kagome was sitting next to Kouga and that he had his hand around hers.
 
“So… how was your championship?” Inuyasha asked trying to hide the fact that he was jealous.
 
“Um… you know, as always… two guy… one match… me, wining” Kagome smiled at him.
 
“You could just let her hand go… she's not going anywhere” Inuyasha said.
 
“I guess you're right…” he let her hand go and Kagome tried to hide her smile.
“Kagome, are we going tomorrow to the park?” Shippo asked.
 
“Um… I was thinking about taking a day off…” he saw the cheerful faces of the kids disappear. “But… I guess I can do that next month”
 
“Yeah!” the kids jumped off her seats and went to hug her.
 
“Kagome, I have a surprise for you… come by my room later and I'll show you” Kouga said before taking some of his juice.
 
“Okay…” Kagome nodded.
 
Inuyasha looked at his girlfriend entering the room and taking her seat next to him.
 
“Oh… honey, I was thinking about the wedding and I thought that maybe we could make an engagement party this Friday… it would awesome, don't you agree?”
 
“Um… sure… so next Friday we have a party”
 
“Oh, don't count me in… I already made plans with my friends to celebrate my victory” Kouga said and had a sip of his juice.
 
“Good, Sango?”
 
“Um… maybe, I have to check if Kuranoske is going to ask me out”
 
“Kohaku?”
 
“Since I have nothing better to do…” he sighed.
 
“Shippo? Rin?”
 
“Cool… another party” Shippo said.
 
“We are in…” Rin answered.
 
“So, I guess you will have to be there to look after the kids…” he said to Kagome.
 
“I'll be there…” she stood up, grabbed the plate and left.
 
“This is perfect for my gift…” Kouga mumbled. “I'm not hungry anymore for the trip and all so… I'm going to bed”
 
“Don't bother her…”
 
“I'm just here for barely 5 minutes and you already think I'm going to do something bad?”
 
“Yes… I know you Kouga… just leave her alone”
 
“Fine… goodnight”
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
Kagome changed her clothes for her pajamas which were a blue pant and an old white tank top. Searched through her closet, she needed something nice to wear Friday night but she didn't find something that could suit that night. She thought that maybe when Inuyasha wasn't at home on Monday, she could sneak out and buy something.
 
“Can I come in?” she heard some knocking and Kouga's voice.
 
“Sure…” he entered and stared at her shocked. “What's wrong?”
 
“You look so sexy in your pajamas…” he said as she blushed.
 
“So… why did you come here for?” she grabbed a sweater and put it on.
 
“I got you a present…” he said and showed her a box.
 
“I wonder what it could be…” she tried to grab it but he pulled it away.
 
“I'll give you my present for a kiss…” he grinned.
 
“You wish… I'd rather not to have a present…” he sighed.
 
“Well… I tried…” he gave her the box and she opened it excited.
 
Kagome looked at the box and she found the pair of shoes she saw at the store with Rin the other day. She just looked at them shocked and then she smiled. `Does this mean that Inuyasha and I… will be together?'
 
“What? Don't you like them?”
 
“No, I love them… thank you Kouga, but what if they don't fit me?”
 
“I don't think that's possible… I asked Kohaku for help, he looked in one of your shoes for your size… they are perfect, trust me” she took one the shoes out and tried it on.
 
“I love them… thank you” she kissed him on the cheek and placed the shoe back in the box before getting them on her closet.
 
“I'm… going to sleep” he said and felt blushing. `Why is this happening to me? Just a kiss on the cheek and I'm blushing like if I was some kind of thirteen year old… I must be tired… that's all' he thought as he closed his bedroom door.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
On Monday; when the kids were at school, Inuyasha at his work and Kikyo off to the mall. Kagome took the chance to run to the mall and search for something she could use that on Friday night. She walked entered to a 20% off store and found the perfect dress she was searching for and it matched with the shoes perfectly. It was a white topless dress with sparkles around it and a small flower of the same fabric above her chest. The flower was located on the right side and the dress was long enough like to let her shoes be seen.
 
“It's perfect…” she mumbled and looked at the price, it was 70, 00 dollars including the discount. “And very cheap too”
 
“Can I help you miss?”
 
“Oh… no, it's okay… I'm just going to pay for this dress”
 
“Okay, if you need something else just call me”
 
“Sure…” Kagome went to the cashier and gave her 70 dollars.
 
“Thank you, please come again…” the cashier said and Kagome left the store.
 
`I think that maybe I will look better if I get my hair straight and I let it down…' she thought as she played with her hair.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
Kikyo was with Naraku looking for a dress, she needed a man's opinion. She had tried on many dresses but all of them were red and Naraku didn't like them.
 
“I love this kind of girls… thinking everything that is in here is fashion…” a girl said to her coworker.
 
“I know… watch this…” she took the tag off a white dress, it was long and it had a small white flower above her chest on the right side, it looked just like Kagome's. “Miss, have you seen this one?”
 
“That… is perfect… but somehow it seems familiar” Kikyo said touching lightly the dress.
 
“Oh… I don't know about that… we just got this on the morning, it isn't even tagged yet”
 
“If you say so… I want a size 3”
 
“Immediately…” the lady smirked as she walked away. “Here…”
 
“Great…” Kikyo tried it on and it fitted her perfectly. “I want it…”
 
“Awesome! It would be 700 dollars…” Kikyo handed her the credit card.
 
“Charge it to my card…”
 
“Right away miss…” the lady tried to hide her smile.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Hojo was on his house. He had a long day on the office and was going to sit on the couch just to try to make all his stress go away. He heard some footsteps and looked at the kitchen. There, a woman with short black hair appeared and she smiled at him.
 
“How was work?” she asked taking off her coat.
 
“Stressful… I'm just glad I'm finally home…”
 
“So, did you get a new secretary?”
 
“No… I'm still working on it…”
 
“Make sure you don't get someone so… good looking”
 
“Yuka, how can you say that?”
 
“It was just a thought…”
 
“I know it's only you thinking… but besides that, there is something that is getting you uncomfortable… what is it?”
 
“I'm always thinking about that kind of movies in where there is a husband cheating his wife with his secretary”
 
“I love you…”
 
“I know that…”
 
“Listen to me… if I picked you as my wife it means that I will be faithful… there's no one else besides you” he kissed her on the lips.
 
“I know… I just wanted to make sure” she smiled.
 
 
A/N: I updated before I even started my homework so because I couldn't keep you waiting… (even though… it might be fun…) review please!!! =)