InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ i won't say i'm in love... ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome went back to her room and she was jumping of happiness. She kissed him! She had kissed Inuyasha and she loved it! She finally knew that he was the perfect man for her. She now was completely in love with this man and all he had done was kiss her. She knew that he might never know that who he really kissed was her and not his so called perfect girlfriend.
 
“I loved it… his lips were so… warm and soft…” she touched her lips softly, still feeling the pressure of his lips on hers.
 
`I could feel as if we were the only people in the room as he did it… I felt so special…' she sighed and smiled.
 
“I love you… Inuyasha…” she whispered his name and lay on her bed.
 
“Kagome, are you up there?” Kouga asked.
 
“Yeah…” she said as she kept a very silly but dreamily smile on her lips.
 
“Why don't you come with me downstairs and give me the pleasure of dancing with you?” he said grabbing her hand.
 
“Um… I really don't feel like dancing, actually I don't even feel like going downstairs again… since Kikyo has the same dress and all…”
 
“Fine… and I dressed this good for nothing” he sat next to her on the bed.
 
“Oh… come on, you look nice… I mean, handsome” he smiled at her.
 
“Thanks…” she sighed defeated.
 
“Get out of the room… I'm changing to go downstairs, but hey… I'll only dance with you one piece”
 
“That's more than enough for me… thanks” he kissed her on the cheek and left.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kouga waited for her downstairs and his brother soon stood next him.
 
“What are you waiting for?” Kohaku asked.
 
“Just the most gorgeous girl in the whole house”
 
“Oh… Kagome, well… she is dressed just like Kikyo so don't wait for much”
 
“I know that but still she is…” he looked at the girl walking downstairs, she was wearing the same dress she used the night she went out with Hojo but she had the shoes Kouga had given her.
 
“What do you think?” she asked once she was down.
 
“You look even more gorgeous than before…” he grabbed her hand and pulled her to the dance floor.
 
“Thanks…” she blushed and he placed his hand on her hip and grabbed her hand, he moved slowly and she placed her head on his shoulder.
 
“Kagome, do you… like Hojo?”
 
“Um… kind of, I'm really not sure… listen Kouga, I thought we had this clear… you… you're just a kid…” he sighed.
 
“I really want you to think the opposite… I like you Kagome, I like you a lot” he stopped dancing and she placed a kiss on his cheek.
 
“I'm sorry Kouga…” the song end and she left.
 
“Bad luck?” Kohaku asked.
 
“No, she just… nothing” he left too.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
The next day Inuyasha was in his study office waiting for Miroku they had some work to do and he wanted desperately to talk about what happened to him last night. Somehow Inuyasha felt so different when he kissed `Kikyo'.
 
“So why did you call me here for?” Miroku said taking a seat on the desk.
 
“Hojo still wants to do the lawsuit and I want you to tell me what you think about his new demands…” he handed him some papers.
 
“Okay… and what was that thing so important you wanted to tell me about?” Inuyasha walked to the door and closed it.
 
“Last night… I kissed Kikyo…”
 
“That's amazing…” he said sarcastically.
 
“No! I mean I kissed her and it was the best thing ever! I never felt this… this… happy! I felt so alive when I kissed her… I even felt like if my heart was pumping so hard as if it was going out of my chest!”
 
“Whoa… now that's new…”
 
“I know… now I feel more in love with her than ever… I think it's time for us to marry”
 
“Are you sure? Just with a weird kiss? I mean… are you sure it was her?” he whispered the last part.
 
“Of course it was her! Who else could look like her?”
 
“I was just asking… well, if you think you that this is correct… go for it”
 
“Thanks… I'll tell Kikyo that the best time for us to marry… will be in three months…”
 
“I thought you said you were ready to marry her”
 
“Yeah but…” `I can't tell Miroku I have some feelings for Kagome… he would never understand it and… I don't know if what I feel is correct… I need this time to think…' he thought. “You know that we have to plan everything…”
 
“Then you're saying you will marry her in three months so she has time to send the invitations, to pick her dress and to pick where it's going to be?”
 
“Yeah… sort of… she's going to be so happy about this… I can't wait for her to come back from the mall… I have to tell her that her kiss last night was… unbelievable!” he smiled.
 
“You're acting really creepy…”
 
“I'm just in love…” Miroku smiled at his friend. `Maybe in love with two girls…'
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Sango was looking for Kuranoske around the school; she wanted him to know that they could go out that weekend. She felt so good that she ran across her whole school just to look for him.
 
“Hey Sango… where are you going so happy?” Kirara asked.
 
“I'm looking for Kuranoske! I finally got Inuyasha's permission to date him…. I'm so excited!” she smiled.
 
“Well… good luck on that… you only have… three minutes left before recess is gone!” she yelled at Sango as she ran off.
 
“I know!” she found him on a corner, kissing another girl. Sango cried and Kuranoske saw her and followed her as she ran away.
 
“Let me go! I thought you loved me!”
 
“Sango… I asked you out like three times, I'm a man and I got tired… get over it” he walked away as Sango's tears fell down her face.
 
`He lied to me… he was going to use me, he never liked me… he hates me… and after I told him to wait for me! He's a jerk!' she thought as she went back home and entered to the house through the playroom, unfortunately for her Miroku was there.
 
“Hey… what's wrong? What are you doing here?” he asked.
 
“Nothing, please don't tell Inuyasha I'm here… I'll go back to school for the two last periods…” she sniffed and sat on the couch.
 
“Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?” he asked worried as he sat next to her, she cleaned her tears.
 
“No offense but… this is a girl thing”
 
“Ah… someone broke your heart…” he said and she nodded, she felt more tears gathering around her eyes.
 
“He lied to me! I thought he loved me…” she cried on his shoulder.
 
“Calm down… everything is going to be okay, he was a jerk…”
 
“No… he did this to me because I'm ugly… he just wanted to trick me because he knows how bad I like him…”
 
“Don't say that… you're not ugly, you're a very pretty girl… and if he did that just because he thought it would be fun well… he doesn't know what he's missing” he hugged her.
 
“Thanks Miroku” she hugged him tighter and then he grabbed her face, he was moving closer to her as if he was going to kiss her and she blushed but at the last minute, he placed a kiss on her forehead.
 
“Are you better now?” he asked letting her go.
 
“Yes… I'll go back to school…” she tried to hide the fact that she was blushing. “I have to hurry if I want to get there before the class ends”
 
“I'll get you there…” he grabbed her hand and drove her to the school.
 
“Thanks for the ride…” she said and when she was going down she felt his lips on her cheek.
 
“Have a good day… and forget about the jerk that made you cry” she blushed again.
 
“I will…” she saw the car till it was out of view and sighed. `I can't start to like my brother's best friend…' she stated.
 
`Why not? He's cute and he seems to like you…' some part of her replied.
 
`No way… Miroku is too sophisticated and too mature for a cry baby like me…' she sighed.
 
`You know you can change that…'
 
“Maybe…” she giggled and entered to her class.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kouga was at his class next to Sandy, she was still feeling a little upset about what happened. After flirting with her for more than a month he backed off and now he was acting really weird. He was ignoring every girl he knew and for some sort of weird reason he always seemed to be thinking about something else.
 
“Listen, I'm having a party this weekend and I thought you might like to come… what do you say?” Sandy asked him with a flirty smile.
 
“Sorry girl, I'm busy…” he said.
 
“Doing what? Thinking about whatever you are thinking about now?” she said with some jealousy in her voice.
 
“Sorry to sound this rude but… this is none of your business”
 
“Okay, listen to me… I know you are the most popular guy on the whole school and maybe you are the most gorgeous guy too but you have no right to treat me like this!” she said furious.
 
“Yeah… maybe I can stop by…” he said a little scared from her reaction.
 
“And maybe I'll be waiting for you… bye” the bell rang and she went out furious.
 
“Yeah… whatever…” he said as he walked out the class.
 
`Why can't I get you off my mind? Why do you always have to be around? Why did you… have to be my first love?' he sighed. `No… this can't be happening to me… not with her… it's just that… she's so nice and so beautiful and so damn adorable when she smiles… this isn't real, I'm just obsessed with her… or maybe it was time for me to realize that… she's perfect for me… she is my match…' he sighed again.
 
“And that she… that I love Kagome” he whispered.
 
 
 
A/N: again… sorry for the short chapter but I got distracted playing PSP and all my ideas I had for the chapter just went blank… (my bad!) review please!!! =)