InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ the truth ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome was desperate to tell someone that she trusted about what happened with Inuyasha last night. She felt so happy that she couldn't hide and Eri was surprised to find her smiling so big to her when she opened the door.
 
“What's with you?” she asked while Kagome hugged her.
 
“I just kissed the man of my dreams and I'm completely mad in love with him!” she shrieked.
 
“It was about time… so what's his name?”
 
“Inuyasha…” she smiled.
 
“Wait, isn't that your boss's name?”
 
“Yeah…”
 
“Are you telling me that you are in love of your boss?!”
 
“Yes! I love him… Inuyasha is the most perfect man I've met!”
 
“You're forgetting something…”
 
“What?”
 
“He's going to get married…”
 
“And how do you know that?”
 
“Read this…” she handed him the newspaper and read the headlines `heir of Higurashi enterprises, Kikyo will marry Inuyasha Tsurugi, owner of the biggest publicity company in town'. “I'm sorry to ruin this but… you two can have this, is just an affair”
 
“It's not even an affair” Kagome said and sighed.
 
“Then… why did you two kissed?”
 
“Last night, I was dancing with him by accident. I looked just like his girlfriend and he took me in his strong enveloping arms and… kissed me…”
 
“So… he doesn't know it's you?”
 
“No… but at least I will always have a good memory of him” she smiled.
 
“Kagome, I don't mean to be rude or something but… you're just the nanny for him”
 
“I know… but I can't help to love him” she smiled.
 
“You should get yourself a real man, someone who loves you… who cares about you… someone who will always be by your side…” Eri said.
 
“You mean like Hojo?” Kagome said and quickly covered her mouth.
 
“Ooh… who's Hojo?” she said with a lot of interest and Kagome blushed lightly.
 
“Is this guy that I've been dating… sort of”
 
“And is he your boyfriend?”
 
“Not really… he's sweet and all but… he doesn't seem like the boyfriend material”
 
“So you're hesitating?”
 
“No… I just like him as my friend… and maybe one day Inuyasha will realize that we were meant to be” she sighed.
 
“Stop daydreaming… Kagome, just deal with reality… he's a nice loving caring man but he is already with another girl…”
 
“Yeah… well, I think I should leave… I have to get there before Inuyasha gets there”
 
“Okay… but remember to visit me again” Kagome kissed her cheek.
 
“Yeah… I will” she left.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kikyo was at her room with Naraku, thinking in how they could make Inuyasha marry her soon. He had given her several ideas but she said they looked just like soap opera's material.
 
“Why don't you tell him that you will leave him?” Naraku said.
 
“Yeah right… knowing Inuyasha the last thing he will do will be asking me to marry him now”
 
“Then what are you going to do?”
 
“I need to find something that makes Inuyasha marry me sooner…” she heard some knocking.
 
“Kikyo, open up… I have big news for us” Inuyasha said and Naraku hid on the closet.
 
“Oh… come in” she unlocked the door and he quickly gave her a small kiss on the cheek.
 
“Listen, I've been thinking a lot about us lately and… I think we should definitely marry but… since I know you want a big fancy wedding… I'll give you three months to arrange everything” Kikyo smiled widely.
 
“Oh my god! Honey! This is wonderful!” she got next to him and gave him a long sweet kiss. While her tongue tasted his mouth he started to feel weird.
 
`Her kiss isn't like that night… when I kissed her there something happened to me… now I just feel… a kiss…' he thought as he pulled apart.
 
“What's wrong?” she asked him.
 
“Nothing… I just remembered I have to… talk to Miroku” he left the room and Kikyo locked the room again.
 
“Now everything is going just like we planned it” Naraku said coming out the closet.
 
“I know… but something tells me Inuyasha is hiding something”
 
“Don't worry about it… I bet that it's just your imagination” he kissed her forehead.
 
“Yeah… now you will have dinner with me and help me pick a wedding dress while Inuyasha stays here and eats that crap Myoga prepares” she went out of the room and some minutes later he followed her.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Sango was at her room, still thinking about what Kuranoske had done to her but she had someone else in her mind. `He is like so forbidden… everyone but him! I can't believe this! He's like 13 years older than me and… I'm just a lovesick girl and I bet he will think that this is just an obsession… well, maybe it is… but it's the first guy that has treat me this nice without trying to get into my pants…' Sango sighed and hugged a pillow. `Miroku won't ever notice me… besides; he could get someone better than me…'
 
“Sango, can I come in?” Kouga asked.
 
“Sure…” she sat up and pretended she was listening to music.
 
“Listen, I've got a huge, enormous, gigantic problem…” he sat next to her.
 
“What's up?” he sighed heavily.
 
“I think I'm in love with someone… and this is my first time and I… I just don't want her to hurt my feelings by telling me that I'm just a kid…” he sighed again.
 
“And you're asking me this because…” she said.
 
“C'mon, I'm not dumb and I know you've dated big guys before… just two or three years and I always scared them away but… how could you make them like you?”
 
“Easy… you just have to act mature and first of all… pretend you don't like her, just try to become his friend first and then we you find out more about her you can ask her out to places and buy her stuff she likes… and why did you scared all of my old boyfriends?” she asked furious.
 
“I didn't want you to get hurt and I told them that if they didn't end the relationship there I will kick their asses so hard they won't be able to sit…”
 
“I'm a big girl… I think I know how to take care of myself”
 
“Yeah, like the time me and Inuyasha left you alone in the forest and you cried”
 
“I was 5!”
 
“Whatever… thanks for the advice” he left.
 
`Maybe I should listen to my own advice and try to become Miroku's friend first… find out what he likes, what he does, what perfume he uses, how does he manage to be that sweet…' she sighed.
 
“Sango! Dinner is ready!” Kaede yelled, she quickly went downstairs only to find Miroku sitting right next to her.
 
“Hi Miroku… I guess you're staying for dinner” Sango said.
 
“Yeah…” he smiled at her while she sat next to him.
 
“Have you seen Kagome?” Inuyasha asked Sango.
 
“I'm right here” she said smiling at him and he returned the smile when he saw her so nicely dress. She was wearing a light blue dress up to her knee and had her hair up.
 
“Um… since Miroku is sitting on your place, why don't you sit next to me?” he blushed a little while he said it.
 
“But isn't that Miss Kikyo's place?”
 
“Yeah but… she's going shopping and will return later” she blushed and sat next to him.
“Kagome, can I talk to you after dinner? I want to tell you something” Kouga said as he sat down.
 
“Um… okay” she smiled nervously.
 
After dinner Kouga took Kagome to the peach tree and she sat on the swing.
 
“I see you still like it…”
 
“I love everything that you give me… but what are you going to tell me?”
 
“Yeah… listen, about…”
 
“If this is about the other night let me tell you that I didn't mean what I said… I just didn't want you to kiss me”
 
“Well… that explains all” he said and took a deep breath. “Actually what I was going to say was that… I've been thinking about us lately and… you are right, we should only be friends” he said.
 
“Thanks Kouga…” she hugged him tightly and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “I have to go in now… it's almost Shippo's bed time”
 
“Bye…” he whispered and felt he was blushing.
 
On her way back Kagome found Inuyasha with Shippo. She stood by there door watching how sweet Inuyasha was his little brother.
 
“And did the guys got to beat the crap out of the dragon?” he asked.
 
“Keh… you will find out the next time, good night…” he kissed him on the forehead and on his way out he found Kagome.
 
“That was nice…”
 
“Keh… thanks, but don't get use to it because I'm not doing this every night” she smiled a little and blushed.
 
“You can be the sweetest man on earth when you feel like it… but you can also be a big jerk…” she giggled.
 
“Very funny wench” he looked at her dark chocolate eyes and she returned the look, she felt she was blushing but she couldn't help it, Kagome wanted to taste his lips one more time but unfortunately for her someone called her.
 
“Kagome! I need you to come to my room!” Kohaku yelled.
“Um… I guess I… good night” she ran away and entered to his room. “You're a little big to be afraid of the dark…”
 
“Very funny… we have a problem”
 
“What's wrong?”
 
“Remember my principal? Well… she said she wants to meet Inuyasha and would like to have a word with you too…”
 
“But why me?”
 
“Remember that you… were my aunt?”
 
“Oh… right… what are we going to do?”
 
“I don't know… but now I feel a lot more calmed… good night” she sighed.
 
`How am I supposed to solve this? Everything is going to be a big disaster tomorrow…' she sighed once again.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kikyo was waiting for him on a restaurant with Naraku; he called her told her that he finally found out something really important about the heir of her father's money. He finally appeared and sat next to her.
 
“Miss Higurashi, thank you for coming here in such a short notice”
 
“Yeah… whatever, so tell me what did you find out and this must be good”
 
“Here… I think this explains it all” he gave her a paper and she started reading.
 
“Shikon jewel? This is what my father bought for her?!!?”
 
“Yes… I see you know the value for this weird jewel…”
 
“Of course! I've heard about it many times! It's a weird expensive jewel that has lavender color and its value it's over a million dollars!” she exclaimed furious.
 
“So you know how it looks like?”
 
“No… I said I've heard about it…”
 
“Here's a picture I found in Tokyo when I visited her grandparents” he gave her a photograph of a baby, her father and who Kikyo thought it was Asuka.
 
She focused on Asuka's necklace and saw the famous Shikon jewel hanging from her neck. She knew that if she found however had that necklace on, she would immediately know who was the heir.
 
“So this is everything you found out?”
 
“Exactly…” Kikyo pulled out her check book, wrote something and gave him the check.
 
“Your services won't be necessary now… I can handle this on my own”
 
“As you wish, if you desire my services again… you know where to find me Miss Higurashi”
 
“Yeah… thanks” she left the restaurant followed by her lover.
 
“You know who she is?”
 
“No… but I don't think it'll be hard to find, let's face it… how many girls have that necklace? All I need is to look for the richest girls in town… no one else would be able to have something like that without being rich… no matter if it was a present from my father”
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Inuyasha went to Kagome's room to look for her and ask her if she could take care of the kids all by herself this weekend, he had to talk with Hojo and he had invite him to his ranch with his fiancé. He entered to her room and found the same dress Kikyo had on that night. `How weird… I don't remember Kagome with that dress… I think she might change it when she saw Kikyo with the same thing…' he thought and found the shoes Kouga gave her. `This is nice… and I remember seen them on Kagome that night… but somehow when I was with Kikyo I saw the same shoes…'
 
“Could it be possible that the person I kissed was Kagome and not Kikyo?” he mumbled and crashed with Kagome on his way out.
 
“I'm sorry… I didn't know you were up there” Kagome apologized and he blushed and looked away.
 
“I'm on a rush…”
 
He ran to his room and searched for Kikyo's dress. In fact, Kikyo had the same dress as Kagome but didn't have the same shoes.
 
“Hey honey, what are you doing up so late?”
 
“Um… Kikyo, do you remember what I said to you on the party?”
 
“When?” she sat on the bed.
 
“When I pulled you to dance… when you returned from the kitchen?”
 
“The kitchen? Danced? Inuyasha I think you were drunk” she said and lay on bed.
`The person I kissed was Kagome… oh god…'
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Miroku was on Inuyasha's study room, still reading about Hojo's law suit, when he heard someone knocking. He saw Sango and she greeted him with a warm smile.
 
“Hey Sango… what can I do for you?”
 
“I was wondering if you could give me a ride to school… I kind of feel asleep and I need to get there in 10 minutes”
 
“I'm tired of reading this… sure” he dropped the papers on the desk and followed her to his car.
 
When he got there Sango gathered her things and he placed a kiss on her cheek.
 
“Have a nice day Sango” he smiled at her and before he knew it, her lips were on his.
 
“Bye!” she got out the car and ran to the school.
 
 
 
A/N: sorry… I tried to make the chapters longer to make it up to you guys since lately I've been with homework or playing PSP (lol!) but this time I got stuck planning my 16 year old party… but anyway! I hope you guys have enjoyed this and… review please!!! =)