InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ confused ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha couldn't still relieve that the person he had kissed was Kagome, but somehow he had wished it was her. He still didn't know how she could make his heart speed and make his body shiver with just a small kiss. `She knew it was me… so that must mean she feels something for me… god her lips were so… sweet, everything seemed to be spinning after that… or maybe it was the champagne but I felt great… she is just perfect for me…' he smiled at this thought. `What about Kikyo? You're gong to marry her soon' something inside him told him. `I just wish that they could trade places so she was mine… but besides that jackass of Hojo… he is ruining everything! He has the nerve to treat her like dirt and then he just comes and says that he loves her! Damn idiot!' he heard someone knocking.
 
“Come in…” he saw Miroku. “Where were you? I thought you were here before…”
 
“Yeah, I had to go out for a second… nothing important” he sat on a chair trying not to act nervous about what happened earlier.
 
“Right… so we have to plan everything for Hojo's models”
 
“Oh… right, but I'm still busy reading his demands”
 
“Keh… you handle that and I will handle this stupid thing…” he smiled.
 
“Okay, what's the matter with you? Most of the times when we are in Hojo's stuff you get extremely furious and now just a smile?” he asked curious.
 
“Fine… I'll tell you” he closed the door. “The person I really kissed was Kagome… it was the most wonderful thing and I think I'm in love with her”
 
“It's nice to see you this happy but… what about Kikyo?”
 
“I know that… but I love Kikyo as my friend I mean… we have been together since middle school… but now I feel like I don't want to marry her” he whispered the last part.
 
“But… have you given it a second thought? I mean let's face it… a week ago you propose to Kikyo, now you want to call off the wedding and then you are going to date Kagome?!?!”
 
“Not all at the same time but…”
 
“You are definitely crazy…” he said grabbing a bunch of papers.
 
“C'mon… don't tell you haven't felt this way, you want to be with a girl but…”
 
“She just gives you a kiss before she goes in school without an explanation” Miroku mumbled.
 
“What?”
 
“Nothing…” Miroku said, blushing a little.
 
“Whatever… but don't you feel like you had your life planned before she showed up and when she enters in it you have to be with her…” Miroku thought for a second about Sango and her kiss.
 
“No… but if you really feel that way about Kagome, give it a try… just tell Kikyo that you want to try something different for once”
 
“I can't do that… what would she think?”
 
“I think that she would freak out a little but… she will understand it”
 
“I really don't feel right doing something like that to her” he sighed.
 
“Hey… um, Inuyasha… Kaede wants to know if you will stay for lunch today” Kagome asked.
 
“Yeah… tell her I will, by the way you look great” she blushed.
 
“Thanks…” she left hurriedly.
 
“You're unbelievable…” Miroku said.
 
“What?”
 
“You haven't even talked to Kikyo about dating some other people and you immediately start flirting with her?”
 
“I'm not flirting… it was just a compliment” he smiled.
 
“Whatever… so let's begin before we have to go to lunch” Inuyasha nodded.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kikyo was at her father's office, she had been searching for more clues about her half sister. The idea about searching for the richest girls in town had gone terrible, none of these girls even knew about the jewel. She had found nothing about her till now, just some old letters he used to write to his `lover'.
 
`Dear Asuka: I'm at Jamaica right now for some business trips, don't worry I won't do anything that I will regret later but I'm missing you a lot. Sometimes my meetings are so boring that I wish you could be here next to me. Everything I think about is you and my eternal lov…' Kikyo crushed the letter and threw it to the trash. She immediately found another one but from Asuka.
 
`Dear Ken: I miss you too, most of the times I feel like you are coming to my apartment to ask me out for dinner. I have some news but I don't know how well you will take them, the truth is that I'm pregnant. The child I'm carrying is now two months and I can't wait for us to have him or her in our arms. I'll be waiting for you, love Asuka.' Kikyo saw the date and noticed it was when she was four years old.
 
“So however my sister is, she is 24 years old by now… or 23” she mumbled and grabbed another letter from Asuka.
 
`Dear Ken: today our daughter was born, I wish you were here so you could take her in your arms, she's a lovely girl. I know that you have been thinking about some names for boys but I secretly had some girl names in my mind. I have the perfect name for her but I think that it can't wait till you come back. I can't wait for you to meet her, love Asuka.'
 
“If she had wrote the name… that way this could have been easier, till now have only two clues… her mother and her necklace” she heard someone knocking. “Come in”
 
“Miss Higurashi, you have been taking so long… maybe you could take a rest?” Naraku offered giving her a massage.
 
“That is awesome… okay, I'll take 5” she closed the door and started to kiss him.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Inuyasha went to Kagome's room just to find her singing while she was going to tie her necklace. Inuyasha approached to her and she jumped a little scared. He stared at her for a second and she blushed a lot. She dropped the necklace there and faced him.
 
“What can I do for you?” she managed to say.
 
“How about you and me for dinner tonight? Of course it would be here but… Kikyo is not coming and the kids are going out” Inuyasha smiled at her and she blushed even harder.
 
`Oh my god! Is this a dream? Is Inuyasha really asking me for dinner?!?!' she mentally panicked.
 
“Um… of course” she smiled.
 
“I'll see you there and Kagome?” she turned back and he noticed she was still blushing.
 
“Yes?”
 
“Would you wear that blue dress? I simply love it on you” she smiled widely.
 
“Yeah… see you at dinner” he winked and left.
 
Kagome quickly looked in her closet for the blue dress he loved so much, now she knew something that he loved about her and that she could use as some kind of a weapon to make him jealous. She placed some make up and lipstick and waited till Kaede called her for dinner. She didn't want to look desperate for him and tried to patiently wait. She heard some yelling downstairs that make her worry and went down only to find Hojo there.
 
“Oh my… Kagome, you look spectacular” he said and placed a kiss on her cheek.
 
“Thanks, I heard someone yelling and I got a little scared… is something wrong?” she asked.
 
“Well, I just came to ask you out but apparently Inuyasha freaked out telling me that you were going to take care of the kids tonight”
 
“I'm sorry, actually I have something important to do and I really can't go out with you tonight”
 
“Oh well, maybe next time… see you later beautiful” he crashed with someone on his way out.
 
“Hey Hojo… are you going to stay for dinner?” Kikyo asked.
 
“Miss Kikyo! I thought you weren't coming tonight” Kagome said.
 
“What do you care? This is my house… Inuyasha!” she ran to hug him and kiss him.
 
“Kikyo? I thought you were going out”
 
“Sorry baby I wanted to surprise you… was that wrong?” he looked at Kagome for a second.
 
“No… it's okay” he heard Kagome sigh.
 
“So, I guess you can stay and join us for dinner Hojo” Kagome said and Kikyo smiled.
 
“That's a wonderful idea… isn't honey?”
 
“Of course… lovely” Hojo grinned while Inuyasha tried his best to maintain calmed.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Inuyasha asked Miroku to take the kids for the night, only Sango, Kohaku, Shippo and Rin since Kouga was going out with his friends to a party. He took them to the mall for a movie and when they got their seats, Miroku went to buy something to eat.
 
“Um… I think I want a snicker so I'll be right back” Sango said and followed him. “Hey…”
 
“You scared me” he said and gulped.
 
“Miroku, would you mind buying me a snicker?”
 
“No… now why don't you go back with your brothers?” he said.
 
“Are you sure? Don't you want me to stay with you for a while?” she said with a flirty smile and he sighed heavily.
 
“Listen Sango, I have to do this before this gets worst… I didn't want to kiss you and I don't know why you did it…”
 
“What? You didn't like it?”
 
“No… I mean, why you did it?””
 
“Because you like me… and that's what people do when they like each other…” he shook his head and closed his eyes for a moment.
 
“I don't like you Sango… you're like my cousin” he said and gulped.
 
“But… all the sweet talk and the gestures…” Sango said.
 
“Sango, I'm 13 years older than you… and you're just a kid” she closed her eyes.
 
“I get it… you think this is just an obsession” she tried to swallow back her tears.
 
“No… Sango, I…”
 
“Don't worry… I'll see you in there” she left crying and he sighed.
 
`I can never be with Sango… she's Inuyasha's little sister for Christ sakes! She is almost my own sister… no one will ever know about this… especially Inuyasha' he sighed again.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
They all entered to the dinning room, Kikyo sat next to Inuyasha and Kagome next to Hojo. Later, Kaede arrived with their meals and they started eating while they talked. Inuyasha was mad to himself for letting something like this happen to him in his perfect chance to be with Kagome and to get to know her better.
 
“Everything models have to do is walk up and down a runway and I think you two ladies would be perfect for the job” Hojo said.
 
“Really? You think I can be a model?” Kikyo asked excited.
 
“You got the perfect body for it Kikyo, but Kagome would look lovelier”
 
“I really don't like that kind of stuff… I don't see any fun in starving to fit on a dress” she giggled.
 
“Yeah, of course… so can I appear on your next show?” Kikyo asked.
 
“If you like to…” he looked at Inuyasha with a jealous look on his eyes. “and if Inuyasha agrees”
 
“Oh please Inuyasha! This is a one of a time opportunity in life! Who knows when I will get another chance like this one?!”
 
“If you want this so bad…” she gave him a long kiss.
 
“I love you Inuyasha and I can't wait for us to marry”
 
“So have you two decided when it's going to be?” Hojo asked.
 
“Um… actually I was thinking about…”
 
“Oh yeah… we have decided that we will marry in three months” Kagome dropped her fork on her plate.
 
“What? So soon?” she asked.
 
“Yes… Inuyasha said the most wonderful things to me last night and he said that he would love to marry me…” Kikyo grinned at Kagome, whose face went pale.
 
“That's awesome, I'm not hungry anymore so… enjoy your meals and congratulations” Kagome said and stormed off the room.
 
“What's her problem? So anyway! You will come to our wedding right?” she asked but Hojo seemed a little disturbed about Kagome.
 
“I'm going to check her” Inuyasha said when Kikyo grabbed his arm.
 
“Honey, she said she wasn't hungry anymore… just let her rest” she smiled.
 
“You're right…” Inuyasha sat down again and Hojo stood up.
 
“I'm going outside to catch some fresh air, I'll be right back” Hojo left to the backyard just to find her crying while she was swinging. “What's wrong with you?”
 
“Nothing… I just… get a little emotional with weddings” she sniffed.
 
“None sense, I feel something is bothering you… would you tell me what it is?”
 
“No… sorry but… this is something personal”
 
“Okay, Kagome… I don't like to see you crying… can you please… stop?” he went next to her and cleaned her tears.
 
“Thanks…” she sniffed again.
 
“You're something wonderful and I really like you, do you like me?” she nodded and he captured her lips with his.
 
Inuyasha stared at them hopelessly as he watched the girl of his dreams kiss the bastard who craved for his father's money. The he felt a hand slipping around his waist and saw Kikyo's engagement ring on it. He faked a smile and kissed her on the forehead.
 
“They make a wonderful couple, don't they?” she grinned.
 
“I guess…” he sighed. `She deserves to be happy and if she loves him… then I won't stop her' he thought as he felt as if his heart was hit by a bullet.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Yuka was on her room, she quickly went to the bathroom to throw up once again. She knew how hard Hojo worked but she felt extremely lonely and besides, she was very emotional for her state.
 
`He is working… you don't have to worry about a thing…' she assured herself as she cleaned her mouth and went back to bed. `All I want from him is some attention… and now since this is the 5th month… I'm getting worst and worst… I'm just a big emotional wreck…'
 
“I just wished that Hojo could take care of me while I have his baby inside me… after all, that's why he married me…” she sighed.
 
 
A/N: so I know you thought that the secret about the heir was going to be revealed in this chapter (although I know you guys already know it…) that will have to wait for the next one and I know you guys thought that Sango and Miroku were going to be together but… that will take a long LONG time… till then… review please!!! =) (lol)