InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ inuyasha confeses ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Her!?” he asked still shocked.
 
“She is the daughter of Asuka! She is my half sister! She is the owner of more than half of my father's money!” Kikyo yelled hysterical.
 
“There must be something wrong!” he said and heard some footsteps. Kikyo covered Naraku's mouth and heard Inuyasha's voice.
 
“Quick! Get out of here!” she hissed, he was about to get in the closet when Kikyo moved him towards the window.
 
“What do you expect me to do?”
 
“Isn't it obvious?” she pointed down and he could see the tree.
 
“Okay…” he slowly was going down through the window when Kikyo heard the door knock; she got scared and threw Naraku over the window.
 
“You're still awake… did I leave you waiting?” Inuyasha said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
 
“Ouch… my back” Naraku said.
 
“What was that?” Inuyasha asked and walked next to the window.
 
“Nothing! You know what I was thinking? Maybe we could go and check your tuxedo tomorrow…” she said trying to making him forget about the noise.
 
“No, Miroku and I already agreed to go together…”
 
“Okay… goodnight honey” she changed her clothes and laid on the bed.
 
`I can't do myself this… I can't trick myself and pretend I actually love Kikyo, she's more my friend than my girlfriend… and Kagome… she is something… special' he smiled and got out the room quietly, thinking that Kikyo might already be sleeping. `I really don't feel like sleeping right now… not in such a beautiful night…' he said looking through the kitchen's window.
 
“Don't make speak too loud… you might wake someone up” he heard Kagome's voice.
 
“Okay… sorry” Rin said and the two of them entered the kitchen, Inuyasha went outside and spied on them through the window.
 
“So, what do you like? Ham or peanut butter and jelly?” she asked pulling out the bread.
 
“Um… I don't know… peanut butter and jelly”
 
“Okay, then two sandwiches coming out…”
 
“Why two?” she asked confused.
 
“Do you think you're the only one hungry?” Rin giggled a little.
 
`God! Does she have to be that… that… perfect?' he thought as she poured a glass of milk for Rin.
 
“This is good…” she said once she ate the sandwich.
 
“Okay, now finish your milk so you can go back to sleep” she did as Kagome ordered and drank the last part of it.
 
“I'm done… aren't you coming to bed with me?”
 
“No… I'll finish my sandwich and I'll meet you upstairs later” she smiled and Rin nodded.
 
“Okay, goodnight Kagome” she gave her a peck on the cheek and went upstairs.
 
“What a beautiful night” she said and ate a piece of her sandwich, she then saw shadows through the window.
 
`Fuck! She saw me!' Inuyasha thought as he was running to the tree to pretend he just arrived.
 
“Is someone out here?” Kagome asked and found Inuyasha; she looked at him for a second before she walked next to him.
 
“What are you doing out here?” he asked.
 
“I heard some noises… what are you doing here?” she asked.
 
“I just arrived… and I couldn't sleep” he said and watched her as she sat on the swing.
 
“It's a beautiful night, isn't?” she smiled as she looked up to the moon.
 
“Yeah… it is” he whispered and looked at her. “Do you really love Hojo?”
 
“Huh?” she asked confused.
 
`I shouldn't have said something so stupid! I just told her I'm in love with her!' he thought and cleared his throat.
 
“I asked if you really love Hojo”
 
“I think it's too soon to know that” she answered and turned her gaze to him.
 
`This is your chance Inuyasha! Tell her the truth about that idiot so she can fall in your arms and tell her something like… `don't worry, I'll never do something like this to you…' you idiot… you are already doing something like that to her… but at least Kikyo isn't pregnant so I'm sort of better than him… right? Ah! Just forget about Kikyo you imbecile! Just tell her the truth! Quick!' he thought.
 
“What about you? Do you really love Miss Kikyo?” she looked at his beautiful golden eyes and felt melting between them, he blushed a little before breaking the eye contact.
 
“It's not your business” he replied.
 
“I know… but since you asked me about Hojo I thought it was okay to ask you about your girlfriend… but, do you love her?”
 
“It's too soon to know that” he answered.
 
“Hey, no offense but how can you be about to marry a girl and still be confused about your feelings? It seems a little stupid… again, no offense” he sighed.
 
“There are some things that are not cleared up in my mind yet”
 
“May I ask what?”
 
“Some… feelings I've been having lately” she blushed and he turned his face to look at her eyes.
 
“What… what kind of feelings?” she said a little nervous when he walked a little closer to her.
 
`This is your chance Inuyasha! Tell her what you feel and let her know that the kiss that night was… was… awesome… tell her!!!' His mind commanded and he obeyed.
 
“Love feelings…” she gulped when she saw him bending next to her.
 
“For… for… who?” she said when she saw him smiling at her, she wanted to look away so he wouldn't know she was blushing but she couldn't help to stare at him.
 
“For… you” he finally answered and his lips met hers once again.
 
He pulled away but she stood up and gave him another kiss, more deep this time and more feverish. Inuyasha felt in heaven for a second, his lips have been aching since he touched hers and desiring to taste her mouth once again. He pulled her closer to him and hugged her tightly while she pulled away.
 
“I have to admit that… I have some feelings for you too” she said and he kissed her lightly on the lips again.
 
“I really can't stop thinking about you for a second… ” he said sitting on the swing and sitting her on his lap.
 
“All I do when I'm with Hojo is to pretend I'm with you” she admitted and he grabbed her hand.
 
“You're perfect for me…” he kissed her again. “It's late… and you have to wake up tomorrow early, should I join you to your bedroom?”
 
“If you want to…” she said and smiled.
 
“Let's go…” they walked in and then Kagome heard the keys, she threw Inuyasha on the couch and she pretend to be coming from the kitchen.
 
“Hi Kagome… did you have a good night?” Kouga asked kissing her on the cheek.
 
“Yeah… you could say that” she smiled.
 
“Well…” he yawned. “I'm really tired so why don't you get me to bed?”
 
“Really funny, go to sleep now because tomorrow you have school and if Inuyasha finds out that you came late, he's going to kill you”
 
“You're right babe… goodnight” he walked upstairs.
 
“Don't call her babe” a jealous voice said and Kouga turned around.
 
“Who said that?”
 
“What? I didn't hear a thing” she placed a pillow over Inuyasha's face who was trying not to laugh.
 
“I think I'm starting to become crazy… goodnight” she smiled at him till he disappeared.
 
“My god! What if he realized it was you?!” she said hitting him playfully with the pillow.
 
“I thought no one could hear it” he said standing up stealing a kiss from her. “You are delicious…”
 
“And you are crazy… I'm going to bed now, goodnight” she left.
 
`God Kagome… you are perfect… but, something is missing… I think it was something about Hojo… whatever it was it can wait for the morning' he thought as he went to his room.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
The next morning after Kagome woke up all the kids, she went to the kitchen to make sure they were having breakfast. Inuyasha entered the kitchen and smiled when he saw her there. He grabbed his coffee mug and poured some in it, while he did it he had a big smiled on his face.
 
“Well someone is happy today, does that mean that I can go and buy my dress today?” Sango asked.
 
“No… your party is in half a month, you may buy it next week”
 
“Ah… come on Inuyasha, let the girl have some fun” Kagome said smiling at him and he returned the smile.
 
“I… I guess I could…” she blushed and Sango eyed them scared.
 
“Thanks… you two seem to be sick… I'm off to school” Sango announced and left the kitchen.
 
“And… we will finish our breakfast on the living room” Rin said pulling Shippo and Kohaku with her.
 
“You look beautiful today” he said giving her a small kiss on the lips.
 
“You taste like coffee” she giggled a little.
 
“And you like heaven” she blushed harder and went to grab a glass of juice.
 
“Good morning everyone” Kouga said and started eating his breakfast.
 
“I thought you already ate” Kagome said sitting next to him.
 
“No… I was waiting for you” he said and Inuyasha sat next to her.
 
“You must hurry up… school starts in 10 minutes”
 
“Then I guess I'll get a ticket” he said grabbing his sandwich. “See you later Kagome, bye Inuyasha”
 
“Now… where were we?” he asked placing his arms around her waist.
 
“Stop, someone might see us” she whispered.
 
“I don't care” he said nuzzling in her neck.
 
“Good morning” Kikyo said and Inuyasha quickly pulled his arms away.
 
“Good morning Miss Kikyo” Kagome said standing up and leaving the room.
 
“Honey… I just got the card of a very famous designer and I thought that maybe he could design my dress, what do you think?”
 
“Yeah… Kikyo, about the wedding…”
 
“What? Everything is going to be perfect and if you worry about the money, I'll try not to spend too much” she sighed.
 
“No… it's about the date”
 
“The date? What's wrong with it? We have still two months left…”
 
“That's what I'm worried about… do you think we will have enough time to prepare everything?”
 
“Of course… don't you worry I got everything planned”
 
“Let's just give it two more months…” she looked at him horrified.
 
“What?! No! I already have everything planned! How can you do this to me?!”
 
“Please… think about it, don't you feel that this is going to fast too?”
 
“No… I think that this came just in the right time…” she frowned.
 
“Two more months won't hurt…” he said.
 
“Okay… whatever” she went up to her room and found Naraku there.
 
“Got any luck?”
 
“No… he wants to move the wedding two more months”
 
“Just make something up... he will bought it and after you divorce him we will be on a plane flying to Paris”
 
“That sounds awesome”
 
“And what about her?”
 
“I still have some ideas in mind… but first, I'm taking care of my wedding”
 
“How are you planning on taking you father's money without her?”
 
“I will have to steal the jewel”
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
The next day Kohaku went to school, Kouga left early and he had to walk. A mile before he got to school he heard someone yelling for help. He spied to see what was happening and to see if he could help.
 
“Please! Somebody help me!” a girl said and Kohaku ran to find three big guys and the girl of his dreams.
 
“Now are you giving us the money or what?” one of the guys said looking through her backpack and throwing everything around.
 
“No! I don't have any money! Please leave me alone!” Kanna whimpered.
 
“Not until you give us something valuable… now give us that necklace!” he started pulling a golden necklace from her neck.
 
“No! Stop it!”
 
“Leave her alone!” he yelled and the three big guys turned to look at him. “Please?”
 
“And who are you? Go away… or we will rob you too”
 
“Not until you leave Kanna alone!” he said and the three guys approached to him, they hit him till he fell on the ground bleeding.
 
“Hey! Don't you try to touch my brother again?” Kouga yelled; he stopped to buy something to eat when he saw Kohaku.
 
“Kouga!” one of the guys said.
 
“Ah… Kuranoske… again with stealing? I can't believe I trusted when you said that you had changed… and I'm even more ashamed when I let you go out with my sister” Kuranoske gave him a threatening look.
 
“Let's go guys…” he said and the other two men followed him.
 
“Are you alright Kohaku?” he asked.
 
“Yeah… just some bleeding… nothing big” he said standing up looking at Kanna.
 
“Whoa… you are Kouga Tsurugi? You are more handsome than my friends have described you” Kanna said and blushed a little.
 
“Thanks… and you are very pretty, what's your name?”
 
“Kanna”
 
“Even a more beautiful name… do you want me to take you to school?”
 
“Yes! I mean… sure” she said and blushed harder.
 
“Let's go…” Kohaku watched them upset while they went to Kouga's car. “C'mon Kohaku!”
 
“Great… I try to be the hero and he ends up with my girl” he sighed and followed them.
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: I tried to make it longer but… I did my best… review please! =)