InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ two sisters, one man ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome went to Inuyasha's office, he asked her out for lunch and she agreed. Kikyo would be out shopping and Kagome told Hojo that she was going out of town to visit a friend. They met outside the office but Kagome didn't think that her `boyfriend' might find her.
 
“Hello sweetie, what are you doing here?” Hojo asked placing a short kiss on her lips.
 
“Oh… I work here, remember?” she said.
 
“But you said that you didn't work here anymore and Inuyasha has a new secretary too” she gulped.
 
“I was kidding! I had a call from Inuyasha and he told me that… he needed something” she smiled nervously.
 
“May I ask what?” he said in a jealous tone.
 
“Yeah, just some papers I forgot in the study room” Inuyasha said.
 
“Okay, maybe now that you are here… we can go for lunch? What do you think Kagome?” Hojo asked her.
 
“Actually, she is going to have lunch with me…” Inuyasha said.
 
“I think it's better for her to have lunch with her boyfriend… not with her boss”
 
“Well, I'm sorry but I already asked her out and she agreed… so now, if you excuse us…”
 
“Why don't we let Kagome decide?” Hojo said with a grin.
 
“Um… well… I…” she hesitated.
 
“Kagome, I just remembered something important to tell you… you might want to listen to it while I we have lunch…” Inuyasha said.
 
“Okay, but… we can have dinner tonight” she said to Hojo and he smiled.
 
“I'll pick you up at 20” he kissed her again and left.
 
“So what was that so important thing you were talking about?” she asked Inuyasha while they entered the car.
 
“Oh… yeah, I don't know how to say it… it's actually something… that might shock you”
 
“What is it?”
 
`Is it really the right moment to tell her something like this? She might think I'm just jealous or something… after the date she arranged with him tonight… I'll tell her later, I don't want to spoil our first date…' he thought.
 
“So… are you going to say it or what?” she asked again.
 
“I just want to tell you that I love you” she smiled.
 
“I love you too” she kissed him on the lips and they went to the restaurant.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Kikyo entered a restaurant; she was alone since today Naraku had to visit his father. The only reason he worked as driver was to gain money and keep his father on the hospital. He has been sick for a while now, exactly 10 years. Kikyo sat on a table and while she looked for something to eat she saw her fiancé enter with her half sister. She grabbed the menu and covered her face with it, occasionally she spied on them.
 
“Welcome, table for two?” the waiter asked.
 
“Yes please, a booth… if you can”
 
“Of course…” the waiter led them to a booth next to Kikyo's table and she spied on them carefully.
 
“This is so wonderful, thank you for bringing me here” Kagome said and Kikyo rolled her eyes.
 
“It's a pleasure… I use to come here when I didn't go to school and I thought that you might like it”
 
“So this is where he hid when he wasn't in school…” Kikyo whispered to herself.
 
“I love it here… what made you think about going out for lunch?” Kagome asked.
 
“I was really bored at the office and I couldn't wait till 18 to see you” Kikyo got furious at this comment.
 
“To see her?!” she hissed.
 
“And are you going to do this everyday?”
 
“No… just for today since I couldn't stop thinking about you” she blushed.
 
“Is he… is he in love with her?!” she hissed to herself.
 
“Me neither… but unlike you, I have self control…” she said and focused on the menu.
 
“Wait… are you calling me desperate?”
 
“Yeah… I am” she smiled and he chuckled.
 
“I can wait… I can wait till tomorrow to see you again” he said trying to defend himself.
 
“Okay, then maybe I'm still in time to have lunch with Kaede… bye” she was standing up when he grabbed her hand and pulled her back to the seat.
 
“You are already here, why wasting a trip?” she giggled.
 
“You're crazy…”
 
“No, I'm only crazy for you” Kikyo moved her menu a little just to find them kissing. She furiously left the place.
 
`How could he! Especially with someone so… so… common like her! I would have been more shocked if he was involved with one of Hojo's models but… her! My half sister! How could he betray me?' she thought as she was going back to the mansion.
 
“Hey…” Naraku was entering at the same time, he was about to kiss her when she stopped him. “What's the matter?”
 
“Inuyasha is in love with Kagome”
 
“Kagome? As in your half sister?”
 
“Sh! No one can know it…”
 
“And what are you going to do?”
 
“I don't know… but I think she is the reason Inuyasha delayed the wedding… I think he plans on delaying it till he just cancels it and drops me for her”
 
“But you are not going to let that happen, right? I mean we would be broke…”
 
“I'm not so dumb like to let a stupid babysitter beat me… I have the perfect plan” Kikyo grinned.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kohaku was going out of school, he was going to meet Kouga on the parking lot and then going back home like he usually did when he heard an angelical voice calling him.
 
“Kohaku! Wait up!” Kanna yelled and he stopped.
 
`Is this a dream? Is she really saying and calling my name? Okay, no time to panic… just be nice and smile to her but don't act like an idiot…' he thought and breathed heavily.
 
“Hey Kanna, are you okay? I mean… from what happened this morning”
 
“Oh yeah… I'm so glad Kouga showed up and helped me” she sighed.
 
`What about me?! I risked my life to help you!' he thought but just smiled.
 
“Yeah, my brother is really useful…” he said.
 
“Anyway… I was wondering if maybe I could get his e-mail… I love to meet him better…”
 
`Maybe I can take advantage from my brother… just like he did when he ruined my perfect chance to get Kanna…'
 
“Sure, it's K_man@hotmail.com” he said.
 
“Thanks… mine its Kanna_whiteflower@hotmail.com, make sure he gets it”
 
“Don't worry… he will” he grinned.
 
“Thanks again, bye” she left.
 
“No Kanna, thank you…” he smiled.
 
Immediately, after Kohaku went home he signed in msn messenger and changed his nickname for K-man, if Kanna saw that Kohaku gave her his e-mail she would hate him. A few minutes later, Kanna showed up as signed in and send him a message.
 
Kanna says:
Hi Kouga, I got your email from your brother…
 
K-man says:
Oh… you're the girl I helped out this morning, right?
 
Kanna says:
I'm so glad you remember me…
 
K-man says:
I could never forget someone so pretty like you… what did Kuranoske and his friends want from you?
 
Kanna says:
They were trying to steal my gold necklace… what they didn't know was that… it's fake!
 
K-man says:
Those idiots… so, I know you might get the wrong feeling if I ask you this but… do you have a boyfriend?
 
Kanna says:
Not right now… why? Do you want to date me?
 
K-man says:
You're too little for me… but I know someone that likes you…
 
Kanna says:
Really?! Is it your brother?
 
Without knowing what to say or how to react Kohaku quickly signed out and turned off his computer. He got really nervous and tried to think something to tell Kouga if Kanna asked him about that tomorrow. `Kouga will never understand it… he is always thinking about girls and he will tell me something like “just tell her the truth, then she will fall in your arms…” maybe for you!' he thought and bumped with someone while he was going downstairs.
 
“What's the matter with you?” Sango asked him.
 
“Nothing… I just used Kouga to try to get myself a girl but… no big deal” he said and Sango quickly grabbed him by the shoulder.
 
“Oh my god! Do you know what he will do when he finds out?”
 
“I know! Just… don't tell him… and if you see Kanna trying to tell him something just change the subject”
 
“I'll try… but you owe me one” he immediately hugged her.
 
“Thanks! You're the best sister ever!” he ran downstairs and she saw her forbidden love entering the house.
 
“Hey Sango, how are you today?” Miroku asked but she just gave him a cold stare.
 
“It's not your business” she left upstairs and Miroku followed her.
 
“Listen, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but… us together… can never work, I mean… what would Inuyasha say?”
 
“I don't care! I really like you…” he sighed.
 
“I have to work now, see you later” he left and Sango cursed herself.
 
“How could he be so casual?” she frowned and entered to her room.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Inuyasha and Kagome entered the house at the same time, they stayed in the restaurant for a long time, till 15 and since it was time for the kids to get home, Kagome was going back but Inuyasha didn't want to let her go so he went with her. They entered the house and once Inuyasha made sure that no one was around he kissed her deeply.
 
“Stop it… what if Kouga entered right now?” she asked while he placed kissed down her neck.
 
“I don't care… you smell so good” he said and she pushed him away.
 
“What if Miss Kikyo saw us?”
 
“Maybe you are right… but I'll met you later outside” he gave her one last kiss and left.
 
“Perfect…” she whispered and smiled.
 
Kagome was going up to her room too when she heard the doorbell.
 
“I wonder who it could be…” Kagome opened the door and found Kohaku's principal.
 
“Ah… miss Tsurugi… so nice to see you again, is your nephew home?”
 
“Huh? Oh! Inuyasha… no he is… sick, again… you might want to visit him in a month or never… bye” she was almost pushing the old lady out the door when Inuyasha showed up.
 
“Kagome, what is going on? And who is this lady?” Inuyasha asked, Kagome looked at him nervously and smiled.
 
 
 
A/N: lol… trouble… review please! =)