InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ meet the wife ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Excuse me, I'm confused… isn't your name Rumiko?” the principal asked.
 
“What? Oh… yeah, but I like better to be called Kagome” she smiled and Inuyasha looked at her confused.
 
“Oh… well, Miss Tsurugi…”
 
“Tsurugi? What the…” Kagome quickly covered his mouth and giggled nervous at the principal.
 
“I have to clear some things up, okay? Just wait for us here and… make yourself comfortable” Kagome pulled Inuyasha with her to the study room and locked the door.
 
“What the fuck is she talking about!?” he asked furiously.
 
“Okay, where should I start?”
 
“From the beginning… now begin!” he yelled and she looked at him scared.
 
“Okay, Kohaku had some troubles in school and he didn't want to get punished so he called me and make me pretend I was his aunt…”
 
“You… are supposed to be my aunt?!?”
 
“Yeah…”
 
“But I'm older!”
 
“I gave her a stupid explanation… please, just pretend it's true and… you can punish Kohaku if you want to” he sighed.
 
“I won't punish Kohaku…” she smiled. “And since I can't punish you either or tell the truth to this lady… I'll have to pretend that everything is true”
 
“Thank you” she gave him a small kiss on the lips.
 
They returned to the living room to find Kikyo talking to Kohaku's principal.
 
“Oh, miss and mister Tsurugi… I was just talking to this beautiful lady” she explained.
 
“Miss Tsurugi?” Kikyo asked jealous.
 
“Um… Kagome, why don't you talk to the principal while I talk with Kikyo?”
 
“Sure…” she said and sat next to the principal. “so, what brings you here?”
 
“I just wanted to meet Inuyasha, he seems to be such a wonderful man… and I'm sure he is very good to his brothers… am I right?”
 
“Yeah… he is something wonderful” she sighed.
 
“And I assume that the girl named Kikyo is his fiancée”
 
`Unfortunately' she thought and nodded.
 
“They make a wonderful couple, don't you agree?”
 
“I guess…” Kikyo and Inuyasha returned.
 
“I'm sorry… you know, so many things to talk about when you are planning a wedding” Kikyo said and the principal nodded.
 
“So, when are you two getting married?”
 
“In about 4 or 5 months…”
 
“Congratulations… so, I came here also to talk about Kohaku” Kagome sighed.
 
“What did he do know?”
 
“Oh… nothing, since his last fight he has been doing wonderful in the school but…”
 
“But what?” Inuyasha asked concerned.
 
“I got worried when I saw him entering today with some bruises and blood… something happened to him and I want to know if you know what”
 
“Actually, I was out for the day… I just returned”
 
“And what about you Inuyasha?” Kikyo asked.
 
“Um… I had to pick up some papers…” he replied.
 
“And what about you Miss Kikyo?”
 
“Huh? Oh… that's the nanny work”
 
“Where's the nanny?” she asked and Kagome got nervous.
 
“It's her day off…”
 
“Oh… well, I just came by to tell you about this… and to meet mister Tsurugi, well… it was nice meeting you” she shook Inuyasha's hand.
 
“The pleasure is all mine…”
 
“Bye Miss Tsurugi, good bye miss Kikyo”
 
“Bye… take care” Kagome said and closed the door when she was out.
 
Kagome ran upstairs to check Kohaku; in fact he had some bruises and some scratches all over his arms and face.
 
“My god, Kohaku… what happened to you?”
 
“Nothing… I just fell” he said.
 
“Nonsense… did you get into a fight?”
 
“Kind of…”
 
“Wait, I'll bring the med kit” she was out of the room for a few minutes and returned, she started cleaning his face with some alcohol.
 
“Ouch…” he mumbled.
 
“Don't move… now, what happened?” she took a band aid and place it on his chin.
 
“I saw a girl in danger… I tried to help her but they started to hit me, then when I thought that I was about to get killed…”
 
“I showed up” Kouga said entering his room. “I thought you said you went to the doctor”
 
“I didn't have time…” Kagome started placing some cream on his arm and rubbed softly. “Ouch…”
 
“Sorry… this isn't the same girl you like, right?” Kagome asked.
 
“Ooh… so you like Kanna?” Kouga said smirking and Kohaku blushed.
 
“No… I just wanted to help”
 
“Yeah, right… listen, if you want to impress her… I'll teach you to fight” he said.
 
“Really?”
 
“Yeah… besides, you don't want to get your ass kicked again”
 
“Kohaku, if something like this happens again… make sure you tell me, it's not good to be all messed up and you have to clean your wounds, understand?” he nodded.
 
“Yeah… thanks Kagome” he hugged her. “How did you know about this?”
 
“Your principal came by”
 
“What?!?” he pulled away.
 
“It's no big deal… and Inuyasha already knows about that I'm your `aunt' but he won't punish you”
 
“For real?”
 
“Yes… now go make your homework and try not to get into another fight tomorrow” she joked and he smiled.
 
“Okay… I'll try” Kagome left the room followed by Kouga; he grabbed her by the arm.
 
“So, how about you and I go out tonight? Just for dinner” he offered.
 
“Sorry, but I already have plans with Hojo”
 
“Oh… right, the jerk… but tonight it's his fashion show”
 
“Really?” she sighed, but then smiled.
 
Inuyasha had to be there too and since Kikyo was modeling and Hojo had to make sure everything was alright, it was almost like a date with Inuyasha.
 
“Well, maybe I can suck it up for this time”
 
“Great… but Inuyasha is going out, we need some supervision”
 
“Kaede can do it… now, if I find out that you did something… you're gonna pay for it” she joked.
 
“Okay, but only if you come home early” she giggled.
 
“Fine, I'll try” she winked and went to her room to change.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kagome and Hojo went to the fashion show he was organizing, he told her that after the show was done they would go out for dinner. Kagome agreed only because she was meeting Inuyasha there. She got a seat on the first row and a few minutes later a lady sat next to her.
 
“Hello, do you mind if I sit here?” she asked removing her coat.
 
“Not at all… I'm Kagome” she said and the lady took her hand and shook it.
 
“I'm Yuka… I'm…”
 
“Hey Kagome, sorry for being late… I just couldn't find a place to park” Inuyasha kissed her on the lips. “How's this?”
 
“Oh… this is Yuka, I just met her” Inuyasha shook her hand and smiled kindly at her.
`Yuka… is she Hojo's wife?!?' he panicked but decided to remain quiet.
 
“Um… excuse me, are you…” some loud music interrupted Inuyasha and the models started their fashion show.
 
During 20 minutes Kagome was stunned by the beautiful outfits, they seemed to be very expensive too. Yuka occasionally told her what she thought about them and Kagome only agreed. Then Kikyo appeared and Inuyasha smiled, she looked perfect in a white summer dress with black polka dots and long black boots, he blew her a kiss and Kagome got a little jealous. Then Kikyo left and the fashion designer appeared, everyone stood up and clapped. The show was over there, Yuka and Kagome kept on talking about the outfits.
 
“I think they have lack of creativity… I've seen better” Yuka said.
 
“I think they were wonderful and…”
 
“Ouch…” Yuka grabbed her stomach gently.
 
“What's wrong?”
 
“Oh… it's just that my baby kicked” Yuka explained and Kagome smiled.
 
“Oh, you're expecting a baby?”
 
“Yeah… ouch, and it seems that he wants to get out of there already” Kagome giggled.
 
“Can I… feel it?”
 
“Sure…” Kagome pressed her hand against her belly and felt how the baby kicked.
 
“I love babies, I just hope one day I can get married and be a mother” Kagome said and Inuyasha smiled.
 
`I would love you to be the mother of my children… and my wife' he thought.
 
“Well, I better get going… I think he's anxious to know where his father is”
 
“Okay, nice to meet you” she said as Yuka walked away.
 
“She's so nice…”
 
“I know…” he saw Hojo coming over to their direction.
 
“Ready to go Kagome?” he asked.
 
“Kagome, why don't we wait for Yuka and say goodbye to her?” Inuyasha smirked when he saw Hojo's face grow pale.
 
“That's a great idea… you will love her” Kagome said and smiled.
 
“No, that won't be necessary… I'm starving” he was pulling away Kagome when he heard a feminine voice calling him.
 
“Hojo! Darling!” Yuka yelled and Kagome turned around.
 
“Oh… Yuka, do you know Hojo?” Kagome asked innocently.
 
“Of course, he's my husband” Kagome felt her heart sink and looked at Hojo.
 
“What?”
 
“Let me explain this…”
 
“I know the story better” Inuyasha interrupted. “He is married to Yuka, but at the same time he has been dating you Kagome… now, you ladies have nothing to do with this, there's no reason for you to hate each other… this man is just a filthy dog”
 
“How could you!” Yuka slapped him.
 
“Baby… I…”
 
“You're a pig!” Kagome slapped him too.
 
“Listen, I can…”
 
“Just leave!” the two ladies yelled and the man walked away ashamed.
 
“I can't believe it…” Yuka cried and Kagome hugged her.
 
“I'm sorry… I didn't know I would never try to take away a committed man” Kagome explained.
 
“No, it wasn't you… I know it… he did this before, but just when we where engaged… I forgave him and told me he would never do something like this again… I don't know why I believed him” she cried more.
 
“It's okay… you can live without him” she said and Yuka pulled away.
 
“I know, thanks… I know we barely know each other but you treat me like if I have been your friend forever”
 
“It's no big deal… we are friends” Yuka cleaned her tears and smiled.
 
“Yeah, friends… goodbye Kagome” Yuka left and Kagome sighed.
 
“How could he do something so terrible to her?”
 
“There's no such thing as the perfect man” Inuyasha said hugging her.
 
“I know… but sometimes, I like to think that you are” she joked and he chuckled.
 
“And sometimes I like to think that you aren't perfect” she blushed and he leaned for a kiss.
 
“Stop, Miss Kikyo is around here somewhere” she said pulling away but he got closer each time she did it.
 
“She won't come by” he was about to kiss her when…
 
“Would you mind explaining me what the hell is going on in here?” Kikyo asked madly furious.
 
 
 
 
A/N: yay! Today is my big party!!!! And since I'm going to be in such a good mood tomorrow I'll try to update… (but I'm not making any promises) review please!!! =)