InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ trap ( Chapter 31 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Kikyo… Kagome… I…” Inuyasha said nervous.
 
“I had something on my eye” Kagome said closing it a little.
 
“Yeah and I was trying to take it out…” he said.
 
“Awesome… are we going to have dinner with your boyfriend?”
 
“I don't think so… he has a wife to take care of” Kikyo gasped and pretended to feel sorry for her.
 
“These things happen… don't mind it but we are still going out for dinner, right honey?” Kikyo asked playing with Inuyasha's tie.
 
“Um… sure, Kagome why don't you…”
 
“Oh no, honey… I want it to be us… alone, like the happy couple we are” Kagome faked a smile.
 
“Mister Inuyasha, you go with Miss Kikyo… I'll go back to the mansion”
 
“Are you sure? I can…” she shook her head.
 
“No, you go have fun with your girlfriend tonight”
 
“See honey? Bye Kagome… let's go” Kikyo pulled Inuyasha with her and Kagome sighed when she was left alone.
 
“Now… where can I go?”
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Eri and Ayame decided to take Kagome out for the night. Kagome went to Eri's house just to talk to her and found Ayame there and since the three of them haven't go to the club for a while, they decided to have fun.
 
“I heard this club is great… you'll love it Kagome” Eri said as they entered.
 
“You know I don't like to dance… actually I don't like it `cause I can't”
 
“C'mon… you'll love it” Ayame said and pulled her in.
 
Kagome entered and saw lots of flashy lights and heard loud music. She then spotted a boy with dark long hair and that was with a few friends. She sighed and went next to him.
 
“If you don't want your brother to find out that you have a fake ID you better go home now” Kagome whispered on the man's ear.
 
“Okay… I'll leave but… first you have to dance with me” Kouga said.
 
“What if I don't?”
 
“I'll tell my brother that you lied about your date with Hojo and you took me dancing here” she gasped.
 
“You are so mean…”
 
“I know… but how about that dance?” he asked.
 
“I hate you” she said as he pulled her to the dance floor.
 
“Thanks…” he smirked as he pulled her closer to his body.
 
They danced for a while till then the music was shut down.
 
“Listen up guys! It's time for our new artist here at the CMM club and here he is… Kenshin!” everyone clapped lazily and he climbed up to the stage.
 
“Thanks… I know you all came here to dance and you will in a second I'll just play a few songs and you can keep on dancing” everyone clapped. “So… here it goes”
 
`I don't need to be anything other
Than a prison guard's son
I don't need to be anything other
Than a specialist's son
I don't have to be anyone other
Than the birth of two souls in one
Part of where I'm going, is knowing where I'm coming from

I don't want to be
Anything other than what I've been trying to be lately
All I have to do
Is think of me and I have peace of mind
I'm tired of looking 'round rooms
Wondering what I've got to do
Or who I'm supposed to be
I don't want to be anything other than me

I'm surrounded by liars everywhere I turn
I'm surrounded by imposters everywhere I turn
I'm surrounded by identity crisis everywhere I turn
Am I the only one who noticed?
I can't be the only one who's learned
.
Can I have everyone's attention please?
If you're not like this and that, you're gonna have to leave
I came from the mountain
The crust of creation
My whole situation-made from clay to stone
And now I'm telling everybody
I don't want to be
Anything other than what I've been trying to be lately
All I have to do
Is think of me and I have peace of mind
I'm tired of looking 'round rooms
Wondering what I've got to do
Or who I'm supposed to be
I don't want to be anything other than m
e'
 
Everyone clapped when he was done; Kagome was more amazed of his ability for playing piano than his singing skills. `Sango will love this… and maybe I can ask him to be her teacher… she has a great talent and I know she will love to learn more' she thought as she clapped.
 
“Okay, since I know that you only clapped that hard for me to get out of the stage and for you to keep on dancing…”Everyone laughed and he smirked. “I'll leave… but for those of you who like it you may come to hear me during the next week… have a good night” the man walked out and Kagome followed him.
 
“Um… excuse me, sir?” she asked.
 
“Yeah… what's wrong?”
 
“Nothing… I was just wondering that… do you teach?”
 
“As in particular classes?” she nodded. “No, I just play”
 
“Oh… please? I know someone that will be thrilled to pay you for teaching his sister”
 
“A girl? I think I can” he smiled.
 
“Oh thanks! How old are you?”
 
“I'm 20”
 
“You're underage and played in a club?”
 
“My dad owns it… so when I can I stop by?”
 
“Tomorrow at 17… here's the address” she wrote it on a piece of paper and hand it to the man.
 
“Great… I'll be there”
 
“Thanks… bye” she saw the man leaving and smiled. “I just hope Inuyasha doesn't mind it”
 
“Kagome… are you going back home now? `cause that guy over there has been asking for you for a long time” Ayame said.
 
“Yes, sorry but I'll go home”
 
“Okay… don't worry” she kissed her on the cheek and Kouga appeared.
 
“Are we leaving?” he saw checking out Ayame, she blushed a little.
 
“Yeah… bye, say bye to Eri from me”
 
“Okay… bye” she waved at them as they left.
 
`Kagome is so lucky… sometimes… I wish I could just trade places with her, just to know how it feels to be treated like royalty even though she's not…' she sighed and went back to the club.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kikyo took Inuyasha to the same restaurant he took Kagome. She talked to Naraku about what she was going to tell Inuyasha and she had to look convincing. She ordered her food and Inuyasha ordered some champagne.
 
“No, not tonight…” she smiled and he looked at her weirdly.
 
“But… you always drink champagne”
 
“I knew that I had to tell you this sooner or later… I personally thought that it would be better later” she smiled.
 
“What's wrong Kikyo? Are you taking some kind of pills or…?”
 
“No Inuyasha, it's just that I can't drink any alcohol now…”
 
“Okay, tell me what the fuck is going on” he whispered.
 
“Inuyasha! He or she might hear you!” she hissed, he looked at her more confused than ever.
 
“What?”
 
“Inuyasha… you're going to be a father!” Kikyo said happily hugging Inuyasha.
 
“You… are pregnant?”
 
 
 
A/N: sorry for the short chapter but I'll make it up to you (I promise!) review please!!! =)