InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ piano teacher ( Chapter 32 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“What? When did you find out?” he asked alarmed.
 
“It was recent… a few days before I went to the doctor and he told me the great news!” she said smiling widely.
 
“But… how?”
 
“Oh c'mon Inuyasha… don't you remember before we left Chicago?” she smirked and he blushed.
 
“Yeah but… it has been a month or two… you should be having a belly about now but… you are really skinny” she stopped smiling.
 
“It's just that the first and second month is like nothing is happening the third it pops a little belly… don't worry, this is very normal” she giggled nervously.
 
“But… we drank champagne on our engagement party”
 
“I know… but… I talked to the doctor and told me that nothing is wrong with him or her… but for the next 7 months I should avoid any type of alcohol or cigarette”
 
“And… where is your doctor? Can I meet him and make sure that this is true?” she looked at him weirdly.
 
“Are you calling me a liar?” she asked.
 
“No, honey… it's just that… I need a second opinion or maybe you could do one of those pregnancy tests” he suggested.
 
“Why do you doubt me? What have I done to make your trust disappear?” she pretended to feel offended and as if she was about to cry.
 
“No, I didn't mean that… I thought that maybe…” she looked at him with tears already filling up her eyes. “Never mind… this is…”
 
“Wonderful?” she offered.
 
“Shocking… don't get me wrong, I always wanted to have kids but… not right now”
 
“I know… I thought that I wasn't prepared either but now I guess that we should prepare ourselves and marry as soon as possible”
 
“As… soon as possible?” he echoed.
 
“Of course… you wouldn't want the media to find out that I'm pregnant… or worse, that you only married me because of the baby… don't you agree?” she smiled and he sighed heavily.
 
“Yeah… I think this will be the best”
 
“Oh! Thank you honey! We can marry next week” she said excited.
 
“Whoa! Too soon… how about next month?” he said sighing again.
 
“Okay… I can wait…”
 
“But I want to go to all your visits to the doctor” she got nervous.
 
“Honey, that really isn't necessary”
 
“No, I want to be there and to watch the echography”
 
“That has to wait a few months… but I guess you can be there when my doctor prescribes me everything for the baby's health” she smiled and grabbed his hand.
 
“Yeah… that will be great”
 
`I'm going to be a father?!? This can't be… I was supposed to leave Kikyo and marry Kagome… how can this be possible? There must be something wrong… I have to beg the doctor to make her another test to make sure she is pregnant… and if she really is… I have to forget about Kagome…' he thought and drank his whole glass of champagne.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
The next day, Kagome was cleaning the house and the kids came back from school. Sango brought her best friend, Kirara home. She said they had to make a group project and that they shouldn't be bothered till dinner. Kagome looked desperate for Inuyasha, since she had nothing better to do and she thought that maybe she could spend some time with him. She looked for him on his study room but only found his fiancé.
 
“What do you want?” Kikyo said.
 
“I was just looking for Inuyasha…”
 
“He's out on a meeting and call him mister… you are not his friend or anything” Kikyo said looking herself at a mirror.
 
“Okay… thanks” Kagome said and closed the door.
 
“That was close” Naraku said coming from under the desk.
 
“I know… now, let's get back to business…” he stood up and sat next to her.
 
“Okay, you told Inuyasha that you had an appointment with the doctor but since you are not really pregnant… what the hell are you going to do?”
 
“Hey, I asked you for advice not for you to tell me what's obvious… now, do you have a plan?”
 
“You can pay the doctor to tell Inuyasha that you're pregnant”
 
“How am I supposed to do that when Inuyasha is sitting right next to me?”
 
“Okay, I'll make a call and we will take Inuyasha over to that place… if he asks, he is a very trusty doctor and that your family has been working with her for a long time”
 
“Her? Are you sure about this?”
 
“Oh yeah… I know this girl very well and she won't betray us”
 
“Great… I hope you're right”
 
“When have I told you a lie?” he smirked and started kissing her neck.
 
“You're the only one that I can trust… but I still have another worry” she said pulling apart.
 
“What? We already solve the problem of the wedding… what else could be that important?”
 
“Kagome loves Inuyasha… and if I keep her around she will just ruin everything”
 
“Fire her, its easy and simple” she sighed.
 
“I wish but unfortunately Inuyasha loves her too like everyone else in this house”
 
“If you can't throw her out… make her leave, make her believe something that it's not and she will leave” she smiled.
 
“I think that's a great idea”
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
The doorbell rang and Kagome ran to open it, she knew that it was Kenshin. She opened to find him standing there looking at Kagome with a small smile and a folder on his hand. Kagome let him in and went immediately to call Sango, she let him on the piano and while she was going upstairs she could hear him playing.
 
“Sango… open up” she said knocking.
 
“Kagome, I'm sorry but we are really busy and I want to finish this as soon as possible” she said and then she started reading her magazine again.
 
“Who do you think it's hotter? Chad Michael Murray or Ryan Phillipe?” Kirara asked.
 
“Um… that's a though one…” Sango said and heard another knocking. “Please Kagome? I know that whatever it is can wait”
 
“No… it's like my birthday gift from me…” Sango smiled widely and opened the door.
 
“Where is it?”
 
“downstairs… c'mon” Kagome pulled her and Kirara followed them.
 
When Sango saw her `present', she was shocked. She felt her heart pounding faster when he looked back at her and she blushed when he smiled. `He's so cute… whoa… you're the best Kagome…' she thought as she got near to him.
 
“Hi, I guess you're Sango… I'm Kenshin” Sango smiled and shook his hand.
 
“Nice to meet you, Kagome… what's this?” she asked.
 
“I know how much you like to play piano and I thought that maybe you would have liked to learn with Kenshin”
 
“You teach piano? But you are so young”
 
“Thanks but you aren't older…” she giggled a little and Kirara walked next to him.
 
“I'm Kirara… her best friend and I'm single” she said and he looked at a little bit strange.
 
“Awesome… well, are you busy?” he asked to Sango.
 
“Um…” she threw her magazine away. “Not at all… let's begin”
 
“What about me?” Kirara asked.
 
“Oh, right… why don't you watch me practice?” Sango offered.
 
“No… but I might watch Kenshin” Kirara said on Sango's ear and they giggled.
 
“Are you ready?”
 
“Yeah…”
 
They started playing for a while when Sango heard the door opening. She saw Miroku reading some files and she sighed. `Will he ever notice me? Sango… forget about him already… you got yourself another man and he does likes you! Or at least it looks like it… but let's see if Miroku does notice me when I'm with Kenshin' she grinned.
 
“That was lovely… and should I try now?” Sango asked and Miroku looked at her.
 
“Of course…” he took her hands and placed them on the right position. “Start”
 
“Excuse me, who's this?” Miroku asked closing his files.
 
“Oh… I'm Kenshin, are you Sango's older brother?”
 
“No… I'm her lawyer and her older brother best friend…”
 
“And so cute…” Kirara reminded him.
 
“Who are you?” he asked again, with a more jealous tone.
 
“I'm her new teacher, her piano teacher… Kagome hired me” he explained and kept on playing with Sango.
 
“Okay, keep going… you look beautiful today Sango” she blushed and smiled, while he sat on the living to keep an eye on Sango and to keep on with his work.
 
“Thanks…” she said and stopped smiling.
 
`What am I doing? I'm supposed to be mad at him not and to focus on Kenshin… and to make him jealous… now, try something new and ask him out…' her mind ordered. After half an hour of class, he stopped playing and started placing back his papers on his folder.
 
“Okay… I think that's it for today… I'll come back the day after tomorrow, okay?” she nodded.
 
“Yeah… listen, are you…?”
 
“Do you want to go out with me?” he asked.
 
“What?”
 
“I like you and I thought that maybe we could go out after our next class… what do you say?”
 
“No, she can't” Miroku said.
 
“Why not?” Kenshin asked.
 
“Yeah… why not?” Sango asked.
 
“Because… um… Inuyasha! You have to ask him first” she sighed.
 
“I hate to say it but he's right… I'll ask my brother first”
 
“Okay… you'll tell me… bye Sango” he kissed her on the cheek and left.
 
“I personally don't like that guy at all” Miroku said.
 
“But I do… and I hope Inuyasha says yes, bye Miroku” she said smiling and went back to her room.
 
“You're so cute Miroku… and Kenshin is too, maybe Sango can date you both… that lucky bitch…” Kirara giggled a little. “Bye”
 
`I can't keep this going, it isn't right… I can't keep on trying to win Sango when I promised myself to forget everything about Sango… and I'm still thinking about her… okay… try to focus on your job…' he decided and heard the door opening.
 
“How long have you been waiting?” Inuyasha asked sitting on the couch next to his friend.
 
“Not long… just half an hour”
 
“Oh… sorry, I had such a long meeting with another company…”
 
“Honey, you're finally home… are you ready to go?” Kikyo asked coming form his study room.
 
“Shit! I totally forgot about that… fuck!” he yelled.
 
“Inuyasha! The baby might hear you!” she said touching her stomach lightly.
 
“Are you pregnant?” Miroku asked.
 
“Well, that's why we are going to the doctor… do you mind if you come back tomorrow?” Miroku shook his head.
 
“No, I was going back home anyway… bye guys, good luck” he said and left.
 
“Can we go now?”
 
“Of course… Naraku!” Inuyasha yelled.
 
“Yes sir?”
 
“Could you take us to… where's the doctor's office?” he asked to Kikyo.
 
“Oh… I already explained Naraku, let's go” she lied and they both went to the car.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
When they got to the doctor's office, Kikyo sat on a chair while Inuyasha looked nervously around the room, thinking about what to do if Kikyo was pregnant. `I could give her money to raise the baby but… no, I don't like that idea when he or she grows up will think that maybe I left his mother for another woman and I wouldn't like anyone to think like that about Kagome… if I marry Kikyo, I will be unhappy but if I stay with Kagome… my baby will be unhappy… what matters to me the most? My happiness or my baby's happiness?' he asked to himself when the door closing stopped his thoughts.
 
“Hi, Miss Kikyo… how are you today?” a girl asked.
 
She had big scarlet eyes, black short hair and it was tied on an updo and had some feathers on her head that looked very pretty. She turned around to face Inuyasha and smiled.
 
“And I guess that you are the father, how are you Mister…”
 
“Inuyasha, are you sure about this?” Kikyo looked at him offended.
 
“Are you serious? Do you really don't want to have this baby?” she pretended she was about to cry.
 
“No, honey… it's just that… I thought that before starting to get all excited we should make sure… can you make another test doctor…”
 
“Kagura, of course… I'll take just a few minutes…” she gave Kikyo a cup. “Please fill this and then I will make some tests with it”
 
“You were supposed to tell Inuyasha that I am pregnant and that's it” she hissed.
 
“You have to make it more believable, just go into the bathroom for some time and give me the cup that is already filled up” she whispered and Kikyo nodded.
 
Kikyo entered the bathroom and waited for two minutes before coming out with the other cup. She gave it to Kagura and after some `tests' she smiled.
 
“Well, it's official… congratulations to both of you” Kagura said and Kikyo yelled excited.
 
“Isn't this wonderful Inuyasha? We are about to have a baby!!!” she said and hugged him.
 
“That's… awesome” he sighed.
 
`I have to tell this to Kagome… I know that she will hate me forever and I'm going to hate me forever but… it's the right decision, I have to marry Kikyo'
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kagome was going back to her room, she had already eaten dinner with the kids and they were already on bed, she decided to make sure when she saw Inuyasha entering the house. She arranged her hair a little and then saw his girlfriend behind him.
 
“Hello Miss Kikyo, goodnight Mister Inuyasha…” she said politely.
 
“Goodnight Kagome… can you meet me in my study room in five minutes? I need to talk to you” Inuyasha said.
 
“Okay…” she left upstairs to make sure that the kids where sleeping and then she went back downstairs.
 
She found Kikyo sitting on the couch, a few minutes later Naraku came and sat next to her.
 
“I heard the great news Miss Kikyo, congratulations”
 
“Thank you… and I hope that everyone takes the great news as well as you…”
 
“Excuse me; are we talking about the same thing? I was talking about your wedding, I heard that mister Inuyasha had agreed to move the wedding for next month” Kagome gasped and quickly covered her mouth.
 
“Oh no, well… that is so good but actually there's more…”
 
“Could you please tell me?”
 
“Of course… I'm pregnant” Kikyo said.
 
Kagome stood there and cried. `Inuyasha was only using me… Eri was right… I was only an affair…' she thought as she left to her room.
 
 
A/N: you probably hate me right now, who cares? At least I will get reviews about how much you hate me… (lol) anyway… this is going to be longer `cause I don't think I will make a sequel… or maybe I will… (I just know the perfect ending and I know you will hate me even more for it…) so… review please!!! =)